Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 837
  1. #576
    Hit me wif da Ching Ching
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 AM
    Posts
    12,427
    Quote Originally Posted by happynz View Post
    I went to the mall last night intending to get a couple of beanies for an upcoming trip. I came home with a watch I don't really need. I have a watch addiction.

    Show us your impulse buy-img_20191227_064530-jpg
    You have got even more giraffesque arms than Dilly accused me on page 1 of having in the OP.

  2. #577
    Thailand Expat Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,773
    My Christmas present to ME - I deserve it
    Show us your impulse buy-chris-reeve-jpg
    Chris Reeve Sebenza 21 with Carbon Fibre scale, known as the one of the finest production knife's you can buy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your impulse buy-chris-reeve-jpg  
    Last edited by Airportwo; 28-12-2019 at 12:58 PM.

  3. #578
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,389
    ^ Got anyone in mind, or just gonna play it by ear?

  4. #579
    Thailand Expat Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Luigi View Post
    ^ Got anyone in mind, or just gonna play it by ear?
    Typical preconceived thought where pocket knives are concerned, might have a go at the rose bush later though.
    For "knife crime" you will notice they always use kitchen knives, long blade, the blade on most pocket knives is too short to reach vital organs - remember that!

  5. #580
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    Typical preconceived thought where pocket knives are concerned, might have a go at the rose bush later though.
    For "knife crime" you will notice they always use kitchen knives, long blade, the blade on most pocket knives is too short to reach vital organs - remember that!
    The wife can still cut your cock off with it if you upset her! Most folks consider that a vital organ...
    How do I post these pictures???

  6. #581
    Thailand Expat
    armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    2,593
    What did you really buy it for? Certainly not for gardening.
    I'd like to see what morning looks like
    Don't wanna drink pint after pint
    I wanna wake up without feeling sick
    But I can't cuz I'm a drug-abusing alcoholic

  7. #582
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,806
    Have to think it takes a...certain kind of person...to treat themselves to a knife at Christmas.

    A cheese enthusiast, perhaps?

  8. #583
    Thailand Expat
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:14 PM
    Posts
    20,101
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    The wife can still cut your cock off with it if you upset her!
    She can saw your little log off with a steak knife if she wants and you will not wake up in time to save it.

    That is a pocket knife in the states. Are you lot that big of pussy? Talk about PC FFS.

  9. #584
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,806
    It's all relative snub.

    In the UK we don't treat ourselves to semi automatics for Christmas.

    It's because we're not as tough as you, obviously.



  10. #585
    'ello 'ello 'ello Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,389
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    In the UK we don't treat ourselves to semi automatics for Christmas.
    American penis mutilation (circumcision), and the lasting emotional effects of not having a proper penis....

  11. #586
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,169
    for those times you really need a spare fan belt or an emergency supply of cheese


  12. #587
    Thailand Expat
    katie23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PI
    Posts
    4,425
    Bought these around 2 weeks ago
    Show us your impulse buy-img_20191229_062711-jpg

    Put them to good use in the city
    Show us your impulse buy-img_20191229_062422-jpg

  13. #588
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:48 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,169
    Quote Originally Posted by katie23 View Post
    Bought these around 2 weeks ago


    Show us your impulse buy-42833d1577572526-show-us-your-impulse-buy
    not enough bling to make backspin and dill (igaf) happy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Show us your impulse buy-42833d1577572526-show-us-your-impulse-buy  

  14. #589
    Thailand Expat Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    The wife can still cut your cock off with it if you upset her! Most folks consider that a vital organ...
    I collect knives, have well over a hundred, a symptom of appreciating good workmanship and having carried a knife (& a flashlight) everyday for the past forty years, they are a great tool to have with you, one of the first "tools" man made, working offshore a knife is an essential piece of daily carry, unfortunately the MSM doesn't agree and they have become very un PC in Europe, in the US they are still recognised, used & appreciated for their intended purpose.
    I have quite a few old cut throat razors I used to restore and collect, sure the wife would find one of those more effective for vital organ removal!

  15. #590
    Thailand Expat Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    In the UK we don't treat ourselves to semi automatics for Christmas.
    Be a lot less "knife crime" if you all did!

  16. #591
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,275
    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    I collect knives, have well over a hundred, a symptom of appreciating good workmanship and having carried a knife (& a flashlight) everyday for the past forty years, they are a great tool to have with you, one of the first "tools" man made, working offshore a knife is an essential piece of daily carry, unfortunately the MSM doesn't agree and they have become very un PC in Europe, in the US they are still recognised, used & appreciated for their intended purpose.
    I have quite a few old cut throat razors I used to restore and collect, sure the wife would find one of those more effective for vital organ removal!
    Blimey! You are a braver man than I...

    I don't really see knives in the same way as guns, as you say they are useful tools for a whole host of reasons. Also, it's very contextualized, for example, I doubt you're taking a knife up the pub with you in case you get into a fight...but, many tradesman do need a good knife - when I worked as an electronic engineer I had a lot of tools including a good little knife; they are useful in many ways on a daily basis if you're in that line of work; just ask Jim...

    How do I post these pictures???

  17. #592
    Thailand Expat Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    Blimey! You are a braver man than I...
    Yes thank you for the acknowledgement!
    I never was brave enough to attempt to shave with a cut throat razor - after the first couple of attempts, be thankful for "safety razors"

  18. #593
    The Familyman Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    31,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    For "knife crime" you will notice they always use kitchen knives, long blade, the blade on most pocket knives is too short to reach vital organs - remember that!
    What about slitting throats?




    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    having carried a knife (& a flashlight) everyday for the past forty years, they are a great tool to have with you
    If you are raping people down the park at night maybe.

    Fuck me, I carry around a bottle opener on my key ring






    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    I collect knives, have well over a hundred, a symptom of appreciating good workmanship
    Why not get a swiss army knife like normal folk, you fukking psychopath?

  19. #594
    Hit me wif da Ching Ching
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 AM
    Posts
    12,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    My Christmas present to ME - I deserve it
    Show us your impulse buy-chris-reeve-jpg
    Chris Reeve Sebenza 21 with Carbon Fibre scale, known as the one of the finest production knife's you can buy.
    I just googled that fooker.

    $600 for a pocket knife...

    If you end up in court for attempted murder you could counter sue for getting your primo top-drawer blade hinge irreparrably clogged with their sticky blood.


  20. #595
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:16 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    32,275
    WTF? How much???
    How do I post these pictures???

  21. #596
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:58 PM
    Posts
    17,999
    ^Its the "Gibson" of knives.

  22. #597
    Thailand Expat Airportwo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:38 PM
    Location
    Flat Earth
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    Why not get a swiss army knife like normal folk, you fukking psychopath?
    Shall we meet and discuss? I will PM the location where in the park we shall bond!
    PS Bring your bottle opener!
    pps. Couple of black plastic bin liners may also come in handy.
    Last edited by Airportwo; 29-12-2019 at 08:17 PM.

  23. #598
    Thailand Expat
    pseudolus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    31-12-2019 @ 02:48 PM
    Location
    On the range
    Posts
    17,615
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    I just googled that fooker.

    $600 for a pocket knife...

    If you end up in court for attempted murder you could counter sue for getting your primo top-drawer blade hinge irreparrably clogged with their sticky blood.

    https://www.arizonacustomknives.com/...is/186148.html

    $349.

    Bargain
    Originally Posted by bsnub "No wonder I drive a tesla"

  24. #599
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    10,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    Shall we meet and discuss? I will PM the location where in the park we shall bond!
    PS Bring your bottle opener!
    pps. Couple of black plastic bin liners may also come in handy.
    You have no faith in gloves?

  25. #600
    Hit me wif da Ching Ching
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 AM
    Posts
    12,427
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    If you are raping people down the park at night maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Airportwo View Post
    Shall we meet and discuss? I will PM the location where in the park we shall bond!
    Better lube up for this legendary TeakDoor On Nut showdown Dill




Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •