Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    Out there...
    Last Online
    @

Rayong: Female German tourist alleges Xmas night rape

Tourist alleges Xmas night rape | Bangkok Post: breakingnews

Tourist alleges Xmas night rape

RAYONG: Police on Thursday arrested a 42-year-old man on charges of raping a German tourist in his liquor shop in Klaeng district of this eastern province on Christmas night.

The 22-year-old woman accused Somchai Jamnongwaree, or Mor Jamnongwaree, the owner of a local liquor shop, of raping her when she met him on Tuesday night.

The alleged incident occurred at Mr Somchai’s shop which was located near the beach behind the Novotel Rim Pae Resort in tambon Chark Pong, where the tourist stayed, said Pol Lt Col Suparb Nakthong, chief of investigation at Ban Krum station.

The officer quoted the woman as saying that Mr Somchai gave her local lao khao (or white liquor), otherwise known as Thai vodka, to drink and she became drunk and passed out. She found herself lying naked in a room behind the man’s shop the next morning. She asked whether the man sexually violated her and he admitted to having had sex with her. She then went to the local police station to file a complaint against him.

Mr Somchai, a Rayong native, introduced himself as "Cowboy" when he met the woman, Pol Lt Col Suparb added. He was charged with sexually assaulting an unconscious woman.

The Daily News reported the woman travelled to Rayong with a tour group and stayed at the Novotel Rim Pae Resort. On Tuesday night, she strolled down the beach and met Mr Somchai.

Mr Somchai denied all charges, saying the woman was willing to have sex with him. He claimed he and woman drank until they were both drunk and fell asleep inside the shop. He claimed he had sex with her without physical force.

According to witnesses - operators of speed boats and banana boats in the area - the suspect had a habit of inviting foreign woman tourists to visit local attractions on his motorcycle sidecar. He then invited them to drink lao khao with him at his shop. Sometimes their husbands came to look for them when they were sleeping with Mr Somchai in his room. The German woman was the first to go to the police, witnesses said.

A source close to the German woman said she had telephoned her parents in Germany and informed them about the incident. Her parents were preparing to come to Thailand with a lawyer.

-----
    Photos-Daily News

āļˆāļąāļšāđ„āļ[at]āđ‰āļŦāļ·āđˆāļ™āļ‚āđˆāļĄāļ‚āļ·āļ™āđāļŦāļĄāđˆāļĄāđ €āļĄāļ·āļ[at]āļ‡āđ€āļšāļĩāļĒāļĢāđŒ | āđ€āļ”āļĨāļīāļ™āļīāļ§āļŠāđŒ

"Slavery is the daughter of darkness; an ignorant people is the blind instrument of its own destruction; ambition and intrigue take advantage of the credulity and inexperience of men who have no political, economic or civil knowledge. They mistake pure illusion for reality, license for freedom, treason for patriotism, vengeance for justice."-Simón Bolívar

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    31-12-2020 @ 05:03 AM
    Ahhhh fuck this I'm encountering board problems, I'm starting a new thread.
    Last edited by khmen; 28-12-2012 at 04:20 AM.

Dislocated Member
    Last Online
    31-10-2021 @ 03:34 AM
    What a guy, check out them wheels.. what a class act.. ze German fraulein must be a babe!

Banned
    Last Online
    31-08-2023 @ 11:38 PM
    So she drank heavily in the presence of this Thai guy, got beer goggles, got horney, fuct him and fell asleep. Then she wakes up the next morning beside him and files rape charges.

If this guy raped her when she was passed out, why didn't he move her body somewhere ?,

He could have easily flopped this kraut over his bike and dumped her somewhere. He didn't Because he didn't rape her.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    ^As much as I dislike to, I have to agree in this instance.

she's out on the lash, bumps into some Thai geezer who offers her a few shots of the local moonshine, she accepts, goes to bed with him, happy days.

Same shit that happens anywhere, men taking advantage of drunken waifs and strays.

Only, she wakes up in the morning with a nasty hangover, an ugly Carabao wannabe next to her, naked and with a sore pussy, thinks "Fuck me, I'm a classy gal, I'd never lower myself to fuck a 2 inch cock ugly Thai Carabao wannabe, he must have raped me!"

No love, just accept it, you're a dirty slag who goes around getting pissed with random geezers then gets surprised when they take advantage. Som nom nah you daft cu nt.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online

What you pointing at you daft [at][at][at][at]? Don't you realise what a daft [at][at][at][at] you actually look pointing at that ridiculous contraption?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Hard to know, innit it?

Maybe he did rape her while she was unconscious. (She's dumb to put herself in that position, but that doesnt mean she deserves it, either).

Maybe it was consensual, how do they figure that out ?>

I am in Jail

Last Online
    02-10-2014 @ 12:14 PM
    It's not rape. It's misadventure. If I spent the evening in the home of a poof drinking his whiskey and woke up in the morning with a sore bum (this is not personal experience), there would be very little sympathy for me. I think the best I would receive is dumb kunt. She's a dumb kunt.

I'm in Jail

Last Online
    29-04-2023 @ 08:08 AM
    What fraulien could resist his awesome ride, You would be fighting the birds of with a pussy magnet like that, i must have one

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisM
    I think the best I would receive is dumb kunt. She's a dumb kunt.
    Yes.

It's not rape.
    You dont know that. If she said no and he still did it then it is rape.

pretty simple equation really.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    In this case it's not unreasonable to be speculative - she doesn't even remember what happened herself. One things for sure, she shouldn't have got blind drunk and went hanging round random Thai blokes.

Not saying she "deserved" it, but if she didn't wan't to be sexually assaulted she certainly made every wrong move in the book.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    19-03-2020 @ 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post
    So she drank heavily in the presence of this Thai guy, got beer goggles, got horney, fuct him and fell asleep. Then she wakes up the next morning beside him and files rape charges.

If this guy raped her when she was passed out, why didn't he move her body somewhere ?,

He could have easily flopped this kraut over his bike and dumped her somewhere. He didn't Because he didn't rape her.
    Add to that if she does not remember having sex then how can she remember whether or not she consented to it?
    I had a mother and I have sisters and doubt if they ever considered drinking themselves into unconsciousness then waking up and discovering they've had sex to be a daily threat in their lives.

Last Online
    02-04-2013 @ 06:58 PM
    There are a lot of naive western woman wandering the streets of Thailand. The guy is most-likely guilty but the girl is a total dumbass. Western woman come here thinking they can do what they do in the west but Thailand isn't the west and they probably are something most guys in Thailand would love to bed. She didn't deserve this but she is damn stupid.

It happens all the time and most of the girls probably don't report it.

Last Online
    @
    Every thread on TD reporting or discussing rape attracts pretty much the same comments. To hear it told on here there's no such thing as rape.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    this was an aggressive manipulator taking advantage of a drunken girl.

in europe, it would be classed as rape.
    in thailand, it would not be.

although for the sake of placating tourists, charges might be brought against the man, but i would be surprised if he does any real gaol time.
    Last edited by taxexile; 28-12-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    25-03-2021 @ 08:47 AM
    He's a Buffalo Soldier, that's for sure...

Last Online
    05-06-2015 @ 08:29 AM
    Not to worry, Mum and Dad are coming from Germany with a Lawyer. I am sure the German Lawyer will be able to quickly clear things up! NOT

A Cockless Wonder
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:15 PM
    Rape is a serious matter and deserves to be taken seriously. When women like this make frivolous accusations to salvage their hungover pride they are doing there fellow women a great disservice because it encourages the general view that women who cry rape are hypocritical drunk slappers which this one probably is.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    03-03-2015 @ 05:42 PM
    Personally, I would hi-five that guy not arrest him. That was my whole strategy for years and yea...nevermind, still is.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    19-03-2020 @ 02:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post

although for the sake of placating tourists, charges might be brought against the man, but i would be surprised if he does any real gaol time.
    Really? Then what's a man supposed to do after he's had a few drinks with a woman, have her sign a consent to screw form and have it notarized? If what you said about Europe is true, I'm glad I'm in Thailand.

Last Online
    12-05-2020 @ 12:15 AM
    (this is not personal experience),
    calling BS on this one

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by BobR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post

Really? Then what's a man supposed to do after he's had a few drinks with a woman, have her sign a consent to screw form and have it notarized? If what you said about Europe is true, I'm glad I'm in Thailand.
    Probably a good thing too, since you seem to be predisposed to the whole 'she was asking for it' train of thought.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    have her sign a consent to screw form
    i think in the usa they might sometimes do this.

in the uk having sex with a drunk girl can lead to police involvement if the girl complains once she has sobered up.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    03-10-2022 @ 11:24 AM
    According to witnesses - operators of speed boats and banana boats in the area - the suspect had a habit of inviting foreign woman tourists to visit local attractions on his motorcycle sidecar. He then invited them to drink lao khao with him at his shop. Sometimes their husbands came to look for them when they were sleeping with Mr Somchai in his room. The German woman was the first to go to the police, witnesses said.
    Hmm,.. Wonder if Somchai mickey-finned them with something first.?

I am in Jail

Last Online
    02-10-2014 @ 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Wilson View Post
    If she said no and he still did it then it is rape.

pretty simple equation really.
    You must have led a very innocent life. Seduction doesn't start with the woman saying "yes, shag my brains out". It usually starts with a "no" or non-verbal resistance. Most women don't want to appear 'easy'. Judging how sincere the "no" is is often a tough job for men. If men didn't attempt to seduce women, there would be very little reproduction in this world. However, from my experience, getting her pissed usually gets her moist and hungry. I'm not sure why I'm writing this because surely you must know all this.

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread Information