Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 352
  1. #176
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    21-11-2023 @ 03:40 PM
    Posts
    1
    I think the forum collapsed under the weight of the irrelevant advertising and the recent addition of click bait posters and their pathetic threads.

  2. #177
    5 4 Knoll
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    At Large
    Posts
    20,905
    Tv died netflicker

    AF bent for re education with Duncan Donut

    SZS thawed by bad noise

    Apean Now to be rebranded

    Dummies Guide how not to run a forum

  3. #178
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    22-11-2023 @ 09:59 AM
    Posts
    2
    Another AN refugee has landed, came here for the intelligent humorous banter and witty repartee associated with TD ?
    Or maybe just to check out another alternative as AN has recently turned into a haven for bitter old Aussie bogans winding up the Brits while pretending to be Thai apologists.
    AN had some good threads with good info but lately just infiltrated with posters obsessed with their post count , don’t really understand that unless it was a ploy by George to increase the click count, seems like they clicked it into oblivion.

    So, a TD virgin ready to be sacrificed, please be gentle.

  4. #179
    Newbie
    EhMuddaVugga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    27-01-2024 @ 01:24 PM
    Posts
    12
    AN forum policies are unorganized and lame. Should have separate mod policies for the help sub forums such as visa. And different policies for the ranting sub forums so the bozos can vent. If they post political news articles then they better expect some heat and just let people speak as they please without any of the BS “misinformation” crap they use as an excuse to hammer on someone’s perspective. I’ve been censored for calling out the BS push by the UN, WHO and CDC, calling out BS news articles that later proved to be BS in the first place.

  5. #180
    Thailand Expat Fondles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    7,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    , don’t really understand that unless it was a ploy by George to increase the click count, seems like they clicked it into oblivion.
    Dan Cheeseman (the owner) does have it up for sale.

  6. #181
    Newbie
    EhMuddaVugga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    27-01-2024 @ 01:24 PM
    Posts
    12
    I certainly hope you consider having separate mod policies for some of the sub forums. Such as keeping the visa forum clean of augmentative bickering. And cutting more slack on sub forums that have political views. If a news article is posted with any political bent, then expect views to be expressed without interference of the so called “misinformation” excuse to moderate someone, much of those “misinformation” BS has proven to be true. Keep the other subs clean

  7. #182
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,824
    Good luck with that.

  8. #183
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    27-11-2023 @ 10:30 PM
    Posts
    30
    1) Force people to disable the adblocker to view the site.

    2) Create a new app that stores and then runs all the ads at once in the background. So the creators get their money and you get a better browsing experience.

    I just made someone a millionaire.

  9. #184
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    12,092
    Quote Originally Posted by EhMuddaVugga View Post
    I certainly hope you consider having separate mod policies for some of the sub forums. Such as keeping the visa forum clean of augmentative bickering. And cutting more slack on sub forums that have political views. If a news article is posted with any political bent, then expect views to be expressed without interference of the so called “misinformation” excuse to moderate someone, much of those “misinformation” BS has proven to be true. Keep the other subs clean
    Don't try and make this the new TV.

    This is Teakdoor.com, we do things differently here

  10. #185
    Thailand Expat Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    Another AN refugee has landed, came here for the intelligent humorous banter and witty repartee associated with TD ?
    Or maybe just to check out another alternative as AN has recently turned into a haven for bitter old Aussie bogans winding up the Brits while pretending to be Thai apologists.
    AN had some good threads with good info but lately just infiltrated with posters obsessed with their post count , don’t really understand that unless it was a ploy by George to increase the click count, seems like they clicked it into oblivion.

    So, a TD virgin ready to be sacrificed, please be gentle.
    Just check the Urban Dictionary definition of Teakdoor if you want any details

  11. #186
    Thailand Expat Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Pretty sure he bough... paid compensation after less than 5 years and was released and kicked out (possibly).

    Lee Aldhouse the Brit kickboxer that lost a fight to a US Marine then stabbed him to death with a 7-11 knife, then fleed back to Blighty must be 10 years into his 25 year stretch, and possibly be getting out soon.

    Remember that young black Brit girl that got done in Laos (for drug trafficking?)but got pregnant behind bars as there's a legal technicality about sentencing pregnant women or some such thing, around the same time. Wonder what happened to her.
    I remember the Leland Aldhouse story well. What a stir crazy nutter. The video of him stealing the knife and all that. He deserves the time

  12. #187
    Newbie
    EhMuddaVugga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    27-01-2024 @ 01:24 PM
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe 90 View Post
    Don't try and make this the new TV.

    This is Teakdoor.com, we do things differently here
    I ment for the statement as a reply to @Topper. A suggestion for AN, not here. This is the land of the free and home of the brave and I certainly don’t want to see this place crash

  13. #188
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Posts
    18,406
    Quote Originally Posted by EhMuddaVugga View Post
    I certainly hope you consider having separate mod policies for some of the sub forums. Such as keeping the visa forum clean of augmentative bickering. And cutting more slack on sub forums that have political views. If a news article is posted with any political bent, then expect views to be expressed without interference of the so called “misinformation” excuse to moderate someone, much of those “misinformation” BS has proven to be true. Keep the other subs clean
    Fuck off.

  14. #189
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    12,092
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Fuck off.
    That's a tad short for you

    I would have preferred a Fuck off cvnt or Fuck off you Cockwomble, knob jockey of a cvnt.


    Sometimes less is more

  15. #190
    I Amn't In Jail PlanK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:56 AM
    Location
    Tezza's Balcony
    Posts
    6,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Fuck off.
    At this point, I think TV refugees might be learning that TD forum life is not a bed of roses.
    When a sausage-loving, barely coherent, boystown regular, sexpat tells you to FO, you might be in the wrong part of town.

  16. #191
    Newbie
    EhMuddaVugga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    27-01-2024 @ 01:24 PM
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Fuck off.
    �� 55 same to you but more of it ��

  17. #192
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullwinkle View Post
    AN has recently turned into a haven for bitter old Aussie bogans
    Sounds perfect for our ape

    See you, Willy
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekingasylum View Post
    Fuck off, you blue collar oiks
    You're welcome

  18. #193
    Thailand Expat Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,205
    Refugees. This is a meeting spot when TD goes down. Which happens. And you never know when it could go down for good. It used up its 9 lives long ago.

    Home | TheSideDoor

  19. #194
    Newbie

    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    22-11-2023 @ 03:35 AM
    Posts
    4
    Wow! So much witty repartee and wit on this forum! I truly have found a home from home for TV/AN. My life is again complete. This is JUST what I was looking for! Thanks, posters! I sleep well tonight!

  20. #195
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    02-02-2024 @ 10:04 PM
    Posts
    51
    I have always had a "thing" for Rimmer.

    If TV dies, or is already dead, what might become of him?

    Will he become a mod on TD?

    Would you have him here?

  21. #196
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2023
    Last Online
    02-02-2024 @ 10:04 PM
    Posts
    51
    "Thanks, posters! I sleep well tonight!"

    Wait...

    I understand, NOT!

    You say you sleep well tonight....

    But, you are still posting comments at 3:35 AM?

    What gives with you, anyway?

    Did you go to sleep, last night, at 7:35 PM?

    Just curious.

    Best Regards,
    Histone H3


    Note: I hope you are who I think you are... Take Care, Bro!

  22. #197
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:52 AM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    34,759
    Quote Originally Posted by HISTONE H3 View Post
    Will he become a mod on TD?
    No

    Quote Originally Posted by HISTONE H3 View Post
    Would you have him here?
    Yes.

  23. #198
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    12,092
    Appears there is some angst and bitterness from the refugees, understandable really considering.

    We are a welcoming crowd on TD.

    Forget the the TV past and embrace your splendiferous TD future

  24. #199
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:16 PM
    Posts
    18,406
    Quote Originally Posted by HangDong View Post
    Wow! So much witty repartee and wit on this forum! I truly have found a home from home for TV/AN. My life is again complete. This is JUST what I was looking for! Thanks, posters! I sleep well tonight!
    Have you thought of Dignitas?

  25. #200
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    33,194
    Was that where 'seekingass' originated?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •