Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293132333435363738394041 LastLast
Results 951 to 975 of 1002
  1. #951
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,975
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    How do you equate 'liberal' with
    'socialist/communist'?
    He's indoctrinated. Fox News and the GOP have convinced him that things like affordable health care are a communist plot to take over the country so he should align himself with the interests of billionaires.

  2. #952
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I just think this should be applied to left wing rioter groups like Antifa and Muslim extremists as well.
    What a moron. There is no equivalent to Nazis on the left you idiot. Antifa exists to fight them, and they are not a terrorist organization. There is post after post on this forum showing that the FBI says that right wing groups are the number one terrorist threat in the US. This is proven by the fact that 67% of all terrorist attacks in the US are committed by far right groups. So cut the bullshit.

  3. #953
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    No they are not because there is only an "Alt" right and no parallel exists on the left no matter how long you hold your breath and stamp your feet it will not be so. Now GTFO of this thread if you do not want to stay on topic.



    How many people on this forum have pointed out your idiocy to you? Do you really think you are equipped to be calling anyone aside from yourself a fool?

    No alt left at least according to you. But then all things according to you are not exactly what you make them out to be.

  4. #954
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    For it to be slander, it has to be untrue.

    I don't think describing you as a feeble minded coffin dodger is in any way slanderous.

    Maybe not slanderous but untrue.

  5. #955
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    How do you equate 'liberal' with
    'socialist/communist'?
    Do you consider China and the former USSR 'liberal' states?
    Doesn't liberal equate more to freedom of choice ? Don't you value freedom ?
    it seems to me if you are opposed to liberal you are opposed to freedom.
    Where did you read communism in my post? Yes the word itself would lead you to believe more freedom but if you look into what the liberals are proposing it is not more freedom but more control.

  6. #956
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    What a moron. There is no equivalent to Nazis on the left you idiot. Antifa exists to fight them, and they are not a terrorist organization. There is post after post on this forum showing that the FBI says that right wing groups are the number one terrorist threat in the US. This is proven by the fact that 67% of all terrorist attacks in the US are committed by far right groups. So cut the bullshit.

    So the violent riots by groups such as Antifa and BLM are not meant to terrorize people.

  7. #957
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:46 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,105
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Where did you read communism in my post? Yes the word itself would lead you to believe more freedom but if you look into what the liberals are proposing it is not more freedom but more control.
    What specifically are you talking about that the liberals are proposing?
    And as opposed to what?
    It's the right who want more control.

  8. #958
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    What a moron. There is no equivalent to Nazis on the left you idiot. Antifa exists to fight them, and they are not a terrorist organization. There is post after post on this forum showing that the FBI says that right wing groups are the number one terrorist threat in the US. This is proven by the fact that 67% of all terrorist attacks in the US are committed by far right groups. So cut the bullshit.

    This is the problem with the right. We disown our fucking thugs. But the left doesn't disown there's.

    In the historic number , probably includes the Weather underground. Because that stat was intended for muslim apologists. So anything that was white was considered domestic terror. Now the lefties have prefixed domestic terror with right wing domestic terror. So i dont trust the stat and dont care to dig into it
    Last edited by Backspin; 30-10-2020 at 10:55 AM.

  9. #959
    Thailand Expat
    happynz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:09 PM
    Location
    on the corner of dusty and dustier
    Posts
    10,114
    ^ Did you write this post while angry? I imagine your phone being spittle flecked.

    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Last edited by Backspin; Today at 06:46 AM.

  10. #960
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,932
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    This is the problem with the right. We disown our fucking thugs. But the left doesn't disown there's.
    Bullshit. According to the orange moron they are "very fine people". You post nothing but utter shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    So the violent riots by groups such as Antifa and BLM are not meant to terrorize people.
    A lot of the riots were instigated by outside forces many of them right wing and not Antifa or BLM at all. Most all your information comes from propaganda sources so of course you think otherwise. But no rioters do no fall under the net of organized right wing terror groups. Not even close to the same thing.

    We are talking about organized groups that meet in secrete and plan attacks to kidnap governors, kill police and blow up buildings. Antifa is not doing any of that. It is just the typical whataboutism from the right.

  11. #961
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,854
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Maybe not slanderous but untrue.

    So to demonstrate that you aren't a feeble minded coffin-dodger, you say that this definition of you is not slanderous.

    Way to go repeater! Knocked that one out of the park!



    Also known as oral or spoken defamation, slander is the legal term for the act of harming a person's reputation by telling one or more other people something that is untrue and damaging about that person.

  12. #962
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,275
    ^ He's as clever as Klondyke or Skidmark

  13. #963
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    it is not more freedom but more control.
    I'm sure that you'll agree to some regulations.

    To make the best of it on an overpopulated planet, we need it.

    I don't see you as another "doomsday eager american" by the way.

  14. #964
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    33,559
    The War Comes Home: The Evolution of Domestic Terrorism in the United States

    The Issue


    White supremacists and other like-minded extremists conducted two-thirds of the terrorist plots and attacks in the United States in 2020, according to new CSIS data. Anarchists, anti-fascists, and other like-minded extremists orchestrated 20 percent of the plots and attacks, though the number of incidents grew from previous years as these extremists targeted law enforcement, military, and government facilities and personnel. Despite these findings, however, the number of fatalities from domestic terrorism is relatively low compared to previous years.

    MORE The War Comes Home: The Evolution of Domestic Terrorism in the United States | Center for Strategic and International Studies

  15. #965
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,975
    "Imagine that a bunch of dipshits tried to run a Trump bus off the road. Trump would be melting the fuck down on twitter. Fox News would be screaming bloody murder. Jeanine Pirro's head would explode in a spray of stale wine. and Joe Biden would be the first person to denounce it"

  16. #966
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,275
    "I love Texas', said with a smirk by Trump after hearing reports of the bus-incident.


    Yup, what a leader.

  17. #967
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:13 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,045
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    The War Comes Home: The Evolution of Domestic Terrorism in the United States

    The Issue


    White supremacists and other like-minded extremists conducted two-thirds of the terrorist plots and attacks in the United States in 2020, according to new CSIS data. Anarchists, anti-fascists, and other like-minded extremists orchestrated 20 percent of the plots and attacks, though the number of incidents grew from previous years as these extremists targeted law enforcement, military, and government facilities and personnel. Despite these findings, however, the number of fatalities from domestic terrorism is relatively low compared to previous years.

    MORE The War Comes Home: The Evolution of Domestic Terrorism in the United States | Center for Strategic and International Studies
    So 20% of them are antifa and left wing scum. Im ok with that. 20% is far more than the zero percent that Bsnub is claiming

  18. #968
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Bullshit. According to the orange moron they are "very fine people". You post nothing but utter shit.



    A lot of the riots were instigated by outside forces many of them right wing and not Antifa or BLM at all. Most all your information comes from propaganda sources so of course you think otherwise. But no rioters do no fall under the net of organized right wing terror groups. Not even close to the same thing.

    We are talking about organized groups that meet in secrete and plan attacks to kidnap governors, kill police and blow up buildings. Antifa is not doing any of that. It is just the typical whataboutism from the right.

    Can you post links to conservatives instigating riots of the likes of Antifa and blm?

  19. #969
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    "Imagine that a bunch of dipshits tried to run a Trump bus off the road. Trump would be melting the fuck down on twitter. Fox News would be screaming bloody murder. Jeanine Pirro's head would explode in a spray of stale wine. and Joe Biden would be the first person to denounce it"

    Running a bus off the road is a big exaggeration sure they were harassing the buss but not running it off the road.

  20. #970
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    "I love Texas', said with a smirk by Trump after hearing reports of the bus-incident.


    Yup, what a leader.
    Why wouldn’t he love Texas it is a major conservative area of the U.S.

  21. #971
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,975
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Running a bus off the road is a big exaggeration sure they were harassing the buss but not running it off the road.
    They were armed and set-out to intimidate the VP candidate of an opposition party.

    The fact that people like you make excuses for our outright condone such actions just shows how far democracy and rule of law in the US has fallen under Trump.


  22. #972
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    They were armed and set-out to intimidate the VP candidate of an opposition party.

    The fact that people like you make excuses for our outright condone such actions just shows how far democracy and rule of law in the US has fallen under
    I’m not making excuses only correcting your false assessment of the situation I guess you missed the part where I said they were harassing the bus.

  23. #973
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:57 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,275
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Why wouldn’t he love Texas it is a major conservative area of the U.S.
    Because he was reacting to fuckwits like you terrorising the bus passengers . . . but you're too disingenuous to accept that

    I do hope the 'socialist' Biden wins, allows the 'communist' Harris to take over and cancel all social secirity and medical care benefits to people like you because . . . well . . . communism, innit

  24. #974
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by RPETER65 View Post
    Running a bus off the road is a big exaggeration sure they were harassing the buss but not running it off the road.

    So pickle if the red was about the red is about this post come out of hiding and talk to me.

  25. #975
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Location
    NAKON SAWAN
    Posts
    5,296
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Because he was reacting to fuckwits like you terrorising the bus passengers . . . but you're too disingenuous to accept that

    I do hope the 'socialist' Biden wins, allows the 'communist' Harris to take over and cancel all social secirity and medical care benefits to people like you because . . . well . . . communism, innit
    of course you do your a typical left wing hater.

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293132333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •