Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734

    I could use a servant

    One night at Harrison Hotsprings again. It is bliss here. But there is nothing more draining than packing up a hotel after a trip. It is a horrible feeling. I wish I could have a servant that does it for me. This world is an unjust place. To think there are some ppl who can just walk out the door into their private jet. They don't even have to check out. Let alone pack up.

    Have you ever thought of what it would be like to have a servant ?

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat russellsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:54 AM
    Posts
    1,344
    I have an idea backspin.

    Why not set up an international brokerage business in kidneys. It would be very hard work, in that the process is illegal in many countries you would have to be prepared to work largely under the table. Thirty thousand is the figure I had in mind. Nothing for most western kidney-seeking retirees but a godsend to a poor woman trying desperately to feed her extended family. Twenty years back I would have taken a run at it myself.

    So how was Harrison, I used to soak up the suds there myself, I love hot springs above all else.

    The easiest way to come by a servant may be to marry one.


  3. #3
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by russellsimpson View Post
    I have an idea backspin.

    Why not set up an international brokerage business in kidneys. It would be very hard work, in that the process is illegal in many countries you would have to be prepared to work largely under the table. Thirty thousand is the figure I had in mind. Nothing for most western kidney-seeking retirees but a godsend to a poor woman trying desperately to feed her extended family. Twenty years back I would have taken a run at it myself.

    So how was Harrison, I used to soak up the suds there myself, I love hot springs above all else.

    The easiest way to come by a servant may be to marry one.
    My wife does it all. But I gotta linger around and watch. I wish we could just walk out.

    When's the last time you been here ? I'm in the pool right now. We checked out but can spend a couple hours in the pool before we leave.

    This is my Soviet sanatorum for my Soviet life.

    They actually look the same.

  4. #4
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Which one is which


    That's a good idea being a kidney broker on the darknet. Sell them for bitcoin. Someone is already doing it

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    37,284
    I don’t want servants around all the time. Instead, I would like to have a magic wand.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat russellsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:54 AM
    Posts
    1,344
    The last time I was there was many moons ago, maybe twelve years although I do pass it every time when going to the big smoke on the road along the north side of the Fraser. There was once an absolutely wonderful Indonesian restaurant in the downtown area there.

    Enjoy the soak and thanks for the lovely pics. Cheers

  7. #7
    Isle of discombobulation Joe 90's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mai Arse
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    I don’t want servants around all the time. Instead, I would like to have a magic wand.


    I rub my magic lamp and the genie appears in a puff of blue smoke granting me wishes.

  8. #8
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    28,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    But there is nothing more draining than packing up a hotel after a trip
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    My wife does it all. But I gotta linger around and watch
    Yea, we feel for you, Skidmark


    We used to take our maid on vacation with us at times, for her to have a break as well - but we'd still pack up ourselves.

    Sis we do something wrong?

  9. #9
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Posts
    8,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    My wife does it all. But I gotta linger around and watch. I wish we could just walk out.

    When's the last time you been here ? I'm in the pool right now. We checked out but can spend a couple hours in the pool before we leave.

    This is my Soviet sanatorum for my Soviet life.

    They actually look the same.

    Jaysus, that looks depressing…

  10. #10
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Jaysus, that looks depressing…
    That's a Soviet sanatorum

  11. #11
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Yea, we feel for you, Skidmark


    We used to take our maid on vacation with us at times, for her to have a break as well - but we'd still pack up ourselves.

    Sis we do something wrong?
    Yeah BS you did :rolleyes

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    dirk diggler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Location
    Down South
    Posts
    4,416
    We have a maid that comes twice a week. It's basically like having a poltergeist.

    And she's fucking ugly too.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,986
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I could use a servant-screenshot-2021-06-13-070448-jpg  

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    One night at Harrison Hotsprings again. It is bliss here. But there is nothing more draining than packing up a hotel after a trip. It is a horrible feeling. I wish I could have a servant that does it for me.
    One night a short drive from your home.

    I reckon the odds of you ever getting out of Canada are pretty low. Par for the course as far as you are concerned. Damn you are a loser.

  15. #15
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    28,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Yeah BS you did :rolleyes
    Which part?

    You've not lived in SEAsia, have you, Skidmark . . . and your two-week whore-a-thon doesn't count

  16. #16
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Posts
    8,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    My wife does it all. But I gotta linger around and watch. I wish we could just walk out.
    you can, just leave you cheap ass shit behind & buy new cheap ass shit.

    #firstworldproblems

  17. #17
    Excommunicated baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:15 PM
    Posts
    23,529
    Quote Originally Posted by dirk diggler View Post
    And she's fucking ugly too.
    is that when your cock in in her ?

  18. #18
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    One night a short drive from your home.

    I reckon the odds of you ever getting out of Canada are pretty low. Par for the course as far as you are concerned. Damn you are a loser.
    I come from a compulsive workaholic business family. Far from poor money wise. Just time poor. Because the rest of these retards choose to be this way.

    It's funny that you think I'm some cash poor loser working at Home Depot

  19. #19
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    is that when your cock in in her ?
    Must be. Why was he compelled to bring up her looks.

  20. #20
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Posts
    8,962
    I thought you said all boomers had it easy? Why did you father have to work like a Trojan and you have nothing to show for it?

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,265
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    It's funny that you think I'm some cash poor loser working at Home Depot
    It's funny you think people care, loser.

  22. #22
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:49 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    28,785
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    It's funny that you think I'm some cash poor loser working at Home Depot
    No-one thinks that . . . everyone knows that you live off your father's good graces or you WOULD be a "cash poor loser working at Home Depot".


    And . . . what wrong with people working at home depot? You should kiss your father's feet every morning

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    PAG's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:14 PM
    Location
    Chalong, Phuket
    Posts
    3,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    That's a Soviet sanatorum
    Not a sanatorium as such, but about 15 years ago I was flying from Moscow to Yuzhno Sakhalinsk, and the flight was diverted to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy. We were taken by bus to what was quite a remote hotel out of town which had hot springs to bathe in the grounds. This was the middle of winter and I think the temperature was around -25C, and I did try out one of the springs which was really pleasant experience. This is me in the foyer, next to a large stuffed bear. We flew onto Yuzhno the following morning once the snow storm had abated.


  24. #24
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    No-one thinks that . . . everyone knows that you live off your father's good graces or you WOULD be a "cash poor loser working at Home Depot".


    And . . . what wrong with people working at home depot? You should kiss your father's feet every morning
    Nothing is wrong with ppl working at the home depot. But if I was just stocking shelves at the home depot, you'd be the first person to bust my balls for it. Along with everyone else.

  25. #25
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,734
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    It's funny you think people care, loser.
    So am I not supposed to defend myself when someone calls me a loser that can only travel 45 minutes away and will never make it outside of Canada.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •