Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3777798081828384858687888990 LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2227
  1. #2151
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Stop playing that silly game. There are many, many jews that are against the atrocities of this right wing fascist Israel government.
    but there are very very few Muslims worldwide speaking out about the atrocities of hamas or the continued imprisonment of the hostages, in fact most are fully supportive of the actions of hamas.

  2. #2152
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    12,339
    ^ Give your limited imagination a rest tax.

  3. #2153
    Thailand Expat
    malmomike77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,018
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    in fact most are fully supportive of the actions of hamas.
    rape and fukin dead bodies is perfectly justifiable, imams across the world interpreting the qaran will say so - the fukin lot are disease on this planet.

  4. #2154
    Member
    Salsa dancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2023
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:31 AM
    Posts
    384
    I think there are a fair few peaceful Muslims....it's just really off-putting when we hear those who do shout out "death to America and capitalism", so we remember those

  5. #2155
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    What an excellent way to create a new order of terrorists that will seek vengeance in every Western city. Let them seek out and destroy retired dentists first.
    you could be right!

    Man accused of pensioner murder said he would have killed ‘thousands’ if he had gun, court hears
    Ahmed Alid, 45, allegedly made comments during police interview, jurors told

    Martin Evans,
    CRIME EDITOR
    17 April 2024 • 3:29pm





    Ahmed Alid
    Ahmed Alid denies murder, attempted murder and two counts of assault CREDIT: PA


    A Moroccan asylum seeker accused of murdering a pensioner in revenge for Israeli attacks in Gaza told police he would have killed “thousands” if he had a gun, a court has heard.

    [at]Ahmed Alid, 45, is on trial for knifing Terence Carney to death in Hartlepool town centre, in October, eight days after the Hamas attacks.

    He also allegedly attempted to murder one of his housemates, Javed Nouri, 31, who is a Christian convert.

    While being questioned by police over the attack on Mr Nouri, he allegedly told officers he had wanted to kill more people.

    In a recording of the interview played in court Mr Alid told officers through an Arabic translator: “I swear to almighty Allah, if I had a heavy weapon, this would be thousands because they had killed innocent children.

    “I swear to almighty Allah, if I had a Kalashnikov, I will use it to kill them to the last bullet, today before tomorrow.”

    Speaking through the translator, he also confirmed he had been responsible for stabbing Mr Carney and Mr Nouri.

    He went on to say if there was no ceasefire in Israel and Gaza “there will be a flood of innocent victims here in Britain”.

    Mr Alid, who spoke with a stammer during the police interview, also said: “There will be a big explosion in the UK because they killed innocent children.”

    Detectives allegedly assaulted.

    During the interview, Mr Alid could be seen becoming angry towards the interpreter and allegedly insulting him shortly before detectives called the proceedings to a halt.

    The jury has previously heard that two female detectives questioning him were allegedly assaulted after one of them tried to get between Mr Alid and the interpreter when she became concerned about the defendant’s manner.

    At 8.30pm on Oct 15, around 15 hours after the alleged murder, custody nurse Rachel Setchell examined Mr Alid and determined by speaking to him that he was calm and orientated - and so was fit to be interviewed and detained.

    John Elvidge KC, defending, asked if she was aware that custody officers had observed him pacing around his cell barefoot, and mumbling to himself in Arabic.

    She said she was not aware.

    [at]Mr Alid denies murder, attempted murder and two counts of assault.

    The trial at Teesside Crown Court continues.

    the telegraph
    islamists, such lovely people. barking fucking mad, all of them, but lovely people nevertheless. wouldnt you say.

  6. #2156
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Every war involving Israel over the last 70 years was started by Arab nations or Hezbollah/HAMAS.


    Try open a book
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    There are many, many jews that are against the atrocities of this right wing fascist Israel government.
    One would hope so, but.....sadly I don't think so

    Not apart from the "weird religious nutcases on the fringe"



    But do define 'many many'

  7. #2157
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    It's quite clear you have no idea what is going on.
    I have a far better idea what is going on than you do, and that is crystal clear. The difference between myself and you is I can identify the propaganda that you naively swallow. You still believe terrorist casualty numbers, FFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    but there are very very few Muslims worldwide speaking out about the atrocities of hamas or the continued imprisonment of the hostages, in fact most are fully supportive of the actions of hamas.
    Almost none are speaking out other than to support terrorists. Tons of them here in the US have lost their jobs for posting hate speech on social media.

    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    Try open a book
    Along comes one of TD's village idiots. You clearly know fuck all what you are talking about. Do try and actually debunk my statement. You won't because you can't. Clown.

  8. #2158
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:04 PM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    34,989
    Numbers of killed all over the place depending on who is doing the counting. IDF claimes they have killed 30,000 hamas and lost 260 IDF.
    An impressive killed/lost ratio. These are IDF figures. Are they correct?

  9. #2159
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:16 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    5,545
    Snubby, after making a complete prick of yourself on the Ukraine thread. Your nonsensical viewpoints and utterly false intel, out you as the biggest aresehole on TD.
    Repeating the same formula on this thread, insulting all who see through your puerile rants only makes you a bigger laughing stock.

    However well done on deserting the Ukraine thread, perhaps you could do the same here.

  10. #2160
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Snubby, after making a complete prick of yourself on the Ukraine thread.
    Says the utter imbecile vatnik who three months into that war was saying stupid shit like this;

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Says the man who claims Ukraine is winning
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Yep I am on the side of reality, and unfortunately Ukraine are losing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Now when are you going to accept the reality that Ukraine are not winning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    the Ukraine has virtually no chance against a superior force in numbers and equipment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Who’s winning now on planet Bsnub?
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    here on earth Ukraine are losing for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    I will repeat to try to get it to sink in “Russia is winning”
    If you choose to continue posting here, it is only a matter of time before you prove yourself to be an utter imbecile.

    Now can you address my comments directly? No you won't because you just tend to follow me around like a fucking little chihuahua making personal attacks because I humiliated you time and again in the Ukraine thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    However well done on deserting the Ukraine thread, perhaps you could do the same here.
    Some of us have lives unlike yourself. I will post there again when I have time. In fact I have some good news that I will post today. Being that you are a pro-ruzzia vatnik scumbag, you will not like what it contains.

  11. #2161
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    12,339
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    I have a far better idea what is going on than you do, and that is crystal clear.
    Of course you do. Now run along and brief your President. He appears to think differently.

  12. #2162
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,606
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Now run along and brief your President. He appears to think differently.
    At least he acknowledged that pali authority casualty numbers are nothing more than horseshit. But you continue the Kool-Aid sipping.

  13. #2163
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    Originally Posted by bsnub
    Every war involving Israel over the last 70 years was started by Arab nations or Hezbollah/HAMAS.

    Try open a book
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Along comes one of TD's village idiots. You clearly know fuck all what you are talking about. Do try and actually debunk my statement. You won't because you can't. Clown.
    Look up the Suez War

    Wasn't started by ..Arabs, but Israel on the 29th of october 1956

    Look up the 6 days war too

  14. #2164
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,606
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    Suez War
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    Look up the 6 days war too
    Responses, you fucking mong.

    Piss off.

  15. #2165
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    Responses, you fucking mong.

    Originally Posted by bsnub
    Every war involving Israel over the last 70 years was started by Arab nations or Hezbollah/HAMAS.
    Chicken and egg, eh ?

    The [B]Suez Crisis[a] or the Second Arab–Israeli War,[8][9][10] also referred to as the Tripartite Aggression in the Arab world[11] and as the Sinai War[c] in Israel,[d] was a British–French–Israeli invasion of Egypt in 1956.
    You can't wriggle out of this

    Carry on, Digger

  16. #2166
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    97,257
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    You blathering idiot, I was specifically talking about wars involving Israel.
    Funny that.

    Because you said:

    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    The arabs have started almost every war in the Middle East over the last 70 years.
    I can't tell if you're an idiot or a liar.

  17. #2167
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    I can't tell if you're an idiot or a liar.
    I can

  18. #2168
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    News agencies: Air defenses activated in several places in Iran Friday morning

    OF

    Rasmus Christiansen




    In several places in Iran, air defences are up and running this morning. The news agencies Reuters and AP write this independently of each other.

    The AP source is the Iranian state-owned news outlet IRNA, while an anonymous source told Reuters that the air defense system was running in Isfahan province.

    There have been fears for days about how Israel would respond to Iran's large-scale drone and missile attacks the other day.

    DR News cannot confirm whether it is an Israeli attack that is the reason for the activation of the air defense.


  19. #2169
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    FOREIGN COUNTRY


    US unilateralism in the Security Council: Vetoes full Palestinian UN membership


    The veto faces strong opposition from, among others, Russia, Egypt and the Palestinian Authority.

    OF
    Jakob Høstrup

    Amerikansk enegang i Sikkerhedsradet: Nedlaegger veto mod fuldt palaestinensisk FN-medlemsskab | Udland | DR


    It was, as expected, a U.S. no and veto to make the Palestinian Authority the 194th member of the United Nations.

    On the night of Thursday, the UN Security Council was to vote on a resolution that, if the General Assembly had subsequently also nodded yes, would make the Palestinian Authority a state under the auspices of the UN.

    12 members of the Security Council voted 'yes'. Switzerland and Great Britain abstained, but with the American 'no' vote announced in advance, the resolution fell flat.

    The U.S. Deputy Ambassador to the United Nations, Robert Wood, stressed after the vote that the United States still supports a two-state solution.





    As the sole member of the Security Council, the United States voted against a resolution to make the Palestinian Authority a full member of the United Nations. (Photo: © EDUARDO MUNOZ, Ritzau Scanpix)
    This vote does not reflect opposition to Palestinian statehood, but is instead an acknowledgement that it will only come from direct negotiations between the parties.

    Lack of control weighs heavily


    Israel's 'no' vote is very favourably received. Secretary of State Israel Katz praises the United States.

    The shameful proposal was rejected. Terrorism will not be rewarded, he says.

    Addressing the Security Council, Israel's UN ambassador Gilad Erdan told the 12 members who voted yes to the resolution:

    Your vote will only encourage Palestinian rejection even more and make peace almost impossible.

    .................................................. .................................................. .................
    More in link




  20. #2170
    Thailand Expat HermantheGerman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:43 PM
    Location
    Germany/Satthahip
    Posts
    6,697
    So what have we learned? Iran doesn't give a shit about a bunch of stupid Palis who are getting killed everyday. They only care about themselves and staying in power.
    Palestinians are the martyr donkeys of Iran.
    Israel is happy with this status quo because they can slowly get inch by inch ....
    Iranians are just hot air like all Islamic psychopaths.

    The PALESTINIANS are the donkeys of the ME and don`t realize that they are being used.


    Sorry for the harsh words. Maybe someone can re-write it in diplomatic form.

  21. #2171
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    97,257
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    So what have we learned? Iran doesn't give a shit about a bunch of stupid Palis who are getting killed everyday. They only care about themselves and staying in power.
    Palestinians are the martyr donkeys of Iran.
    Israel is happy with this status quo because they can slowly get inch by inch ....
    Iranians are just hot air like all Islamic psychopaths.

    The PALESTINIANS are the donkeys of the ME and don`t realize that they are being used.


    Sorry for the harsh words. Maybe someone can re-write it in diplomatic form.
    If you mean "most of the problems are sectarian issues", you're right.

    Of course snubby, who's never set foot in the Middle East and doesn't know any Middle East Israelis or Arabs, let alone Jews, Christians or Muslims, will be along soon spouting his usual low quality nonsense and shouting at everyone how clever he is.

    The next post may be brought to you by my little bitch Spamdreth

  22. #2172
    DRESDEN ZWINGER
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    At Large
    Posts
    21,594
    Persian carpet sweep.yidz nixx Russki AA defending Nataz more due, but Ayotp;;ah won't say its jew or jew too in stunning blow,

    Hamas Attack, breakout from Gaza many rockets fired-r1gqkkxbb0_0_0_1280_838_0_x-large-jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hamas Attack, breakout from Gaza many rockets fired-r1gqkkxbb0_0_0_1280_838_0_x-large-jpg   Hamas Attack, breakout from Gaza many rockets fired-r1gqkkxbb0_0_0_1280_838_0_x-large-jpg  

  23. #2173
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,234
    Que ?

  24. #2174
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    97,257
    Well it seems Iran considers their tat to be equivalent to Israel's two tits, and have said they won't retaliate.

  25. #2175
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:59 PM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    12,339
    ^^ Link to BBC report with that photo...

    Israel Iran attack: Damage seen at air base in Isfahan

Page 87 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3777798081828384858687888990 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •