Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 139
  1. #51
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Of course he's proud she's beautiful but most fathers wouldn't comment one way or the other about whether or not they'd date their daughter, it simply wouldn't occur to them. (and we know what he means by 'date')
    You know it's true. Your orange shitgibbon is a sleazebag.
    Now, nothing wrong with that, but not what people want in a president, right. (How did it work out for Clinton?)
    Well i definatley agree that Trump is no cunning linguist,

  2. #52
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Location
    TD has gone to the Dogs
    Posts
    10,475
    Hello Fish

  3. #53
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    Well i definatley agree that Trump is no cunning linguist,
    Ive never seen the actual interview, so i could admitt that someone just coming out of the blue and saying that but as usual i suspect he was asked a question and answered.

  4. #54
    Never Mind The Bollix
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 PM
    Posts
    12,497
    Trump's publicly projected relationship towards his daughter is a bit oddly sexually coloured at times but he does it in an expressive extrovert way almost intentionally to cause controversy as is his hallmark modus operandi.

    But I would say that second video of Biden pawing and kissing and grooming the hair of all the little girls is a lot creepier than anything you see the Donald either up to or accused of.

  5. #55
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    Ive never seen the actual interview, so i could admitt that someone just coming out of the blue and saying that but as usual i suspect he was asked a question and answered.
    See the problem is that all we here is "Trump said this" Trump said that", but what you usually find out is that the majority of these crazy off the cuff "quotes" are normally answers to stupid question.

  6. #56
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Hello Fish
    A few bites but mostly those useless little nibblers that eat your bait,
    Other than that i think the big ones have snuck off into the deep hole

  7. #57
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Mr X is demented.

    Mr X has dementia.

  8. #58
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    HAA HAA.

  9. #59
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Location
    TD has gone to the Dogs
    Posts
    10,475
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    Other than that i think the big ones have snuck off into the deep hole
    Leo Sayers will be back tomorrow, you've given him a new hobby.

  10. #60
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    This is what Trumps opponents said after he initiated the travel ban on CHAI-NAH

  11. #61
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Leo Sayers will be back tomorrow, you've given him a new hobby.
    love and moonbeams to Leo Sayers.

  12. #62
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    31,639

  13. #63
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    31,639

  14. #64
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    "C'MON MAN" My legs are hairier then "Orange Man Bad"
    I mean really, Fuck off, the guy is gone in the head (god bless him) and i wish no harm on him,but REALLY REALLY,at least Birnie can put a coherent sentence together.

  15. #65
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Location
    TD has gone to the Dogs
    Posts
    10,475
    Quote Originally Posted by deeks View Post
    love and moonbeams to Leo Sayers.
    Leo is a treasure but his gay roid'd bruv is a tyrant.

    now lets try what started this, the vidoe about Biden-leo-jpg

  16. #66
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    31,639




    Funny stuff...if just the man was a comedian and not the president.

  17. #67
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    I remember that and i was worried about him, 'WHAT DID THEY PUT IN HIS WATER?".

  18. #68
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot View Post
    Leo is a treasure but his gay roid'd bruv is a tyrant.

    now lets try what started this, the vidoe about Biden-leo-jpg
    If i joined this forum after browsing names I would have called myself Leo Stayer

  19. #69
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post




    Funny stuff...if just the man was a comedian and not the president.
    You aint seen funny

  20. #70
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Funny stuff...if just the man was a comedian and not the president.
    Like Ukraine

  21. #71
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,849
    Quote Originally Posted by NamPikToot
    Leo is a treasure but his gay roid'd bruv is a tyrant.
    You just reach a point of an evening where the drinks gets the better of you and you can't help yourself don't you.

  22. #72
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:39 AM
    Location
    TD has gone to the Dogs
    Posts
    10,475
    ^ Ohhh talk of the devil

  23. #73
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    36,849
    Annnnnnd she's off. Again.

  24. #74
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    92
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Of course he's proud she's beautiful but most fathers wouldn't comment one way or the other about whether or not they'd date their daughter, it simply wouldn't occur to them. (and we know what he means by 'date')
    You know it's true. Your orange shitgibbon is a sleazebag.
    Now, nothing wrong with that, but not what people want in a president, right. (How did it work out for Clinton?)
    The Clintons? are you talking about the one with the horse face?

  25. #75
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:25 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    29,324
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverna View Post
    Mr X is demented.

    Mr X has dementia.
    It seems our deeks is a bit simple.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •