Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 47

Thread: Testing a ups

  1. #1
    Thailand Expat havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    1,565

    Testing a ups

    My power went out live at 08;24 Thai time,
    Lets see how long my Thai made UPS can keep the internet up for, I know the laptop will last for an hour.

    Testing a ups-20210818_082832-jpg
    Last edited by havnfun; 18-08-2021 at 08:33 AM.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    1,565
    09:15. UPS is still working, laptop is down to 63%

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    1,565
    Thats it, just started beeping really fast, will shut off in the next 5 minutes, 09:28 Thai time. signing off.

  4. #4
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,342
    wtf is ups ?

  5. #5
    I am not a cat
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,988
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    wtf is ups ?
    Uninterruptable power supply.

    Muppet.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat Fondles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    7,211
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    wtf is ups ?
    Are your eyes painted on ?

  7. #7
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    Are your eyes painted on ?

    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America
    They are listed on Amazon and Ebay as UPS's, you stupid fuck.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America
    Grrrrrrr.. you get them Tiger..



    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    They are listed on Amazon and Ebay as UPS's, you stupid fuck.
    More of a pussy than a tiger..

  10. #10
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    They are listed on Amazon and Ebay as UPS's, you stupid fuck.

    Who fucking cares. Nobody calls them an "ups" around here. Its a power backup.

    "uninterruptitititble power supply"

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Who fucking cares.
    People in N.America, you stupid fuck.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Who fucking cares. Nobody calls them an "ups" around here. Its a power backup.
    Where is the forum you are posting on based? Where do you long to return to? Where will you never be again?

    Why are you here?

  13. #13
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Where is the forum you are posting on based? Where do you long to return to? Where will you never be again?

    Why are you here?

    I could quit tomorrow like I have before and i'd be on the first flight out.

    hmmmm What Is a Battery Backup? (Uninterruptible Power Supply)

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:31 AM
    Location
    The Kingdom of Lanna
    Posts
    12,239
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Thats it, just started beeping really fast, will shut off in the next 5 minutes, 09:28 Thai time. signing off.
    About an hour then? Long enough to Save and Shutdown?

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    20,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I could quit tomorrow like I have before and i'd be on the first flight out.
    How many years have you been dreaming and thinking about that? Wife up for it? 555555555555555

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    29,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America
    I used to work for a US UPS company, running their EMEA market. Yes, they are called UPS. They are always called UPS . . . why do you have to be such a continuous fvcknuckle about everything?!

    Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS System Manufacturers in Canada

    Always On | Leading manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Supply systems and Power Conditioning Equipment

    https://www.grainger.ca/en/category/...ulation/c/3373

    Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - APC Canada



    Just accept facts for once instead of doubling down again and again when you're wrong

  17. #17
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    How many years have you been dreaming and thinking about that? Wife up for it? 555555555555555
    Yes. Will visit Phills then Thailand

  18. #18
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,342
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    I used to work for a US UPS company, running their EMEA market. Yes, they are called UPS. They are always called UPS . . . why do you have to be such a continuous fvcknuckle about everything?!

    Uninterruptible Power Supply UPS System Manufacturers in Canada

    Always On | Leading manufacturer of Uninterruptible Power Supply systems and Power Conditioning Equipment

    https://www.grainger.ca/en/category/...ulation/c/3373

    Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - APC Canada



    Just accept facts for once instead of doubling down again and again when you're wrong
    Hey look. Panama rat is piling on another semantic shit fest thread

  19. #19
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America
    Yes we do, you idiot.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    29,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Hey look. Panama rat is piling on another semantic shit fest thread
    Hey look, it's Backspit being dense again.

    I posted links for you to see that a UPS is called a UPS in North America - you are just too much of a moron to accept it - and singling me out when everyone is of the same opinion makes you look even more dense.


    Also, find out what 'semantics' means . . . it isn't:

    Deeks - So, this UPS . . .
    Backspit - They're not called UPS in North America
    Everyone - Yes, they are, here's the proof
    Backspit - Semantics

    Painful.

  21. #21
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    25,205
    How fkin old is this dense twat?

    A bit old for the snarky teenager bullshit.

  22. #22
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    5,013
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Muppet.
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    you stupid fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Wife up for it? 555555555555555
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    fvcknuckle
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    moron
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    dense twat
    Calm down calm down.



    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    My power went out live at 08;24
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    beeping really fast, will shut off in the next 5 minutes, 09:28
    Good to know, cheers. Was thinking of getting one for during the odd rainy season power cut etc.

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    29,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Calm down calm down.
    I believe that WAS calm, given the circumstances.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat Saint Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Posts
    10,333
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    we don't call it this mickey mouse "ups" bullshit in N. America
    Fuck off to a N. American forum then.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat Saint Willy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:20 AM
    Posts
    10,333
    Deeks starts the most moronic thread of the day.







    Backspit enters the thread and says "challenge acceptered"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •