Luckydog

Every Thai Girl should read this......

the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.
    Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.
    In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.
    "I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women."
    The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.
    "

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    1. its old. we've seen it before.

2. your a boring twunt this should be in the jokes section.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    60,000 google hits indicating it is a hoax.

don's report archive

by Donald B. Ardell, Ph. D.
    Wellness in the Headlines
    (Don's Report to the World)
    More On The Case for Bemused Skepticism: Fellatio and Breast Cancer Prevention
    Thursday November 6, 2003
    Yesterday, I wrote about bemused skepticism. I suggested the wellness profession needs new tools, new approaches and new wellness promoters--and that the greatest of all needs in terms of programming is to help people learn "how to think and make wise decisions, not just on health issues but on all matters of life." I urged wellness promoters to integrate critical thinking lessons, or what I call "bemused skepticism" (BS!), into their worksite and other programming.
    Well, my timing was terrific. The next day, I innocently sent out my usual mix of articles and other materials via E-mail to a wide assortment of friends and colleagues. One article was a CNN Online story entitled "Fellatio May Significantly Decrease The Risk Of Breast Cancer In Women." Well, not an AUTHENIC CNN article, but it was presented framed in the exact format used by CNN. The title alone would signal anyone that this was pure fun, not to be taken seriously. However, given the power of wishful thinking mixed with a heavy dose of credulity and naiveté, there was a chance that some might actually believe it. Still, there were "red flags" of sorts all over the place (especially within the story.) Some of the researchers had unlikely names like "Dr. B.J. Sooner," "Dr. Inserta Shafteer," "Dr. Len Lictepeen." Come on--who besides Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell is going to get his knickers in a twist (or whatever happens to knickers when someone gets flummoxed) or be fooled into thinking this obvious parody had any basis in fact or was anything but an obvious parody for laughs? Even without the giveaway names, however, a touch of bemused thinking would have made it clear that the article was bogus. In the event you are unfamiliar with the spoof, here are some "research" highlights from the article.
    • Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.
    • In a study of over 15,000 women SUSPECTED of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurrence of breast cancer than those who had not.
    • "I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurrence of breast cancer in women."
    • "Only with regular occurrence will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."
    • "There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.
    This story had reached the rank of number two in the "Urban Legends Top 25" by the end of October, and it was less than a month old at that time. Any bemused skeptic could have checked with the varied "legends" websites, such as Snopes.com, and confirmed immediately that this wasn't a real CNN page (or Associated Press article), nor did North Carolina State University perform a study on the connection between fellatio and breast cancer.
    In this case, unlike most urban legends, the author is known--Brandon Williamson, a junior at North Carolina State University (NCSU.) He sent out the tale after crafting it to appear to be an authentic CNN.com article. Naturally, he soon heard from CNN that the network was not amused, and that he could save himself a world of trouble by ceasing and desisting from spreading the hoax any further. Of course, by then the story had gone global--and half the guys in the universe had suddenly become avid champions of breast cancer prevention.
    Falling for an urban legend, at least for a short time, is no big deal--except for the fact that your friends might think you're an idiot! The real downside is that if you believed this, you might fall for something else, something not meant simply to entertain. Falling for some hoaxes, from penile extenders to get rich schemes to cults that want you to turn over your assets, might cost you big time, financially and otherwise. That is why we need more wellness promoters as BS educator, that is, teaching the nature and applications of bemused skepticism.
    In any event, take steps so that you are not easily fooled. Do a bit of objective questioning, wait for additional information before making any commitments and try to remember that sound conclusions logically follow from accurate premises. As suggested yesterday, look for independent confirmation of alleged "facts," seek out alternate points of view, search for many hypotheses explanations, insist upon specificity and avoid any rush to embrace claims and assertions. As you hear so often, be suspicious when something sounds too good to be true. That's a tipoff that it probably isn't.
    If you are good at BS and able to enjoy a good urban legend without taking it seriously, and if you enjoyed the tale linking fellatio and breast cancer prevention, you might be even more amused by a "study" (legend) entitled "Ogling Breasts Makes Men Live Longer." It is only #22 on the Urban Legends hit parade, but then it has been around for three years. You can enjoy it at the Urban Legends website.
    Be well and look on the bright side of life.

RIP
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    60,000 google hits indicating it is a hoax. Quote:
    So what, you believed that swallowing it would help the zits on your face clear up..

Last Online
    @
    *Printing this now, for me missus.*

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang
    So what, you believed that swallowing it would help the zits on your face clear up..
    yep. right.

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman
    erm, dont let her see which forum this is now in...

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    29-02-2012 @ 08:44 PM
    Thai girls like to swallow your wallet, everything else is not their first priority.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    17-12-2010 @ 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    I'd recommend just the OP, not the follow up.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 12:54 AM
    Well if that doesn't work there is this, and isn't a hoax and when you think about it makes perfect sense every guy has thought this and noticed mood changes in their mates which are not just related to the sex itself..

The original study I heard about though concluded it wasn't just limited to vaginal contact but any contact on a woman's body as the hormones are even absorbed through the skin, maybe that was in a later study..

Semen acts as an anti-depressant - 26 June 2002 - New Scientist

Semen acts as an anti-depressant (Photo: Getty Images)

Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.
    The study, which is bound to provoke controversy, showed that the women who were directly exposed to semen were less depressed. The researchers think this is because mood-altering hormones in semen are absorbed through the vagina. They say they have ruled out other explanations.
    "I want to make it clear that we are not advocating that people abstain from using condoms," says Gordon Gallup, the psychologist at the State University of New York who led the team. "Clearly an unwanted pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease would more than offset any advantageous psychological effects of semen."
    Suicide attempts

His team divided 293 female students into groups depending on how often their partners wore condoms, and assessed their happiness using the Beck Depression Inventory, a standard questionnaire for assessing mood. People who score over 17 are considered moderately depressed.
    The team found that women whose partners never used condoms scored 8 on average, those who sometimes used them scored 10.5, those who usually used them scored 15 and those who always used them scored 11.3. Women who weren't having sex at all scored 13.5.
    What's more, the longer the interval since they last had sex, the more depressed the women who never or sometimes used condoms got. But the time since the last sexual encounter made no difference to the mood of women who usually or always used condoms.
    The team also found that depressive symptoms and suicide attempts were more common among women who used condoms regularly compared with those who didn't. The results will appear in the journal Archives of Sexual Behavior.
    And Gallup told New Scientist that his team already has unpublished data from a larger group of 700 women confirming these findings. In this study, the always-use-condoms group were more depressed than the usually-use-condoms group, suggesting the discrepancy in the smaller study was a sampling error, he says.
    Alternative explanations

But is it really the semen that affects women's mood? The researchers say they looked at alternative explanations such as whether women who seldom use condoms took oral contraceptives, how often they had sex, the strength of relationships, and the possibility that having a certain type of personality influenced the decision to use condoms. But none of these factors can explain their findings, they say.
    In fact, the results aren't a complete surprise because semen does contain several mood-altering hormones, including testosterone, oestrogen, follicle-stimulating hormone, luteinising hormone, prolactin and several different prostaglandins. Some of these have been detected in a women's blood within hours of exposure to semen.
    The question many people will ask is whether oral sex could have the same mood-enhancing effects. "Since the steroids in birth control pills survive the digestion process, I would assume that the same holds true for at least some of the chemicals in semen," Gallup says.
    "I understand that among some gay males who have anal intercourse, it is not uncommon to attempt to retain the semen for extended periods of time," he adds. "Suggesting, of course, that there may be psychological effects." But further research will be needed to confirm whether exposure to semen through oral or anal sex really does affect mood in heterosexual or homosexual partners.
    But why should semen have such an effect? "It makes no sense to me for this phenomenon to have evolved," says Satoshi Kanazawa, an evolutionary psychologist at the Indiana University of Pennsylvania. But Gallup counters that men whose semen promotes long-term mood enhancement might have more chances to indulge in sexual activity.

Why just limit this info to Thai girls though??

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    15-05-2023 @ 10:57 AM
    Semen makes you happy. That's the remarkable conclusion of a study comparing women whose partners wear condoms with those whose partners don't.
    releasing semen makes me happy. Who gives a fukk about the women ????

Luckydog
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

No KW YOU SHOULD BE....hahahahahaaha.

I am in Jail

Last Online
    09-07-2011 @ 12:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Luckydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

No KW YOU SHOULD BE....hahahahahaaha.
    hey luckydog? BTW why is your nik "Luckydog" with a picture of 2 cats climbing through a fence as your AV? just curious??

Thread Information