R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

A day out in Sattahip and Jomtien

Time for a boring day in the life of me, actually I should be honest as I don't normally bother doing this much in a day, so it was off to Sattahip we went.

Ok we actually had to go to pick up some stuff for my girlfriend, so the plan was, lunch, 2 beaches, Had Sor and Had Toongprong, see some monkeys, although they weren't planed, see a puppy Rottweiller, we also got to see tanks, Thai royal marines, then I went to a gogo bar, then I went and watched naked women playing pool and a load of other rubbish.

Sattahip is mainly a naval town and most of the beaches are navy owned, they also got their one and only aircraft carrier there but can't afford fuel for it, plus they don't let whiteys on there either, anyway first stop was the fire station to see someone there, behind that they got a little river with all these fishing boats in, notice the pick up roof thing on the boat, only the more well off fisherman have them.

This is the morning fresh food market, obviously I wasn't there in the morning as you can see they have all packed up and gone home.

So it was off to get some food, this building is as wide as a car, ie that truck wouldn't be able to drive in there due to the posts, weird.

Many of the buildings in Sattahip are the old wooden ones, a load of them across the road from the main Temple burnt down a couple of months ago.

Here we are at the supposedly best noodle soup shop in Sattahip.

Pork, chicken and innards of animals.

My red pork noodle soup.

My girlfriends fish noodle soup with mammal innards.

Not bad for 84baht, she got an extra portion of piss strainer liver stuff.
    Last edited by dirtydog; 05-01-2008 at 01:49 AM.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    So with the small odds and ends sorted out in Sattahip it was time to visit her sister and see this lovely cute rottie she had, she had offered it to us for free about a month ago and I turned it down and didn't even bother to see it, got too many dogs at the moment, but you never know, sometimes there is room for one more.

Well it was a bit of a shock, why they had even bothered docking its tail I have no idea.

^Fake Thai rottie?

Sattahip does have a roundabout, but with them being country bumpkins none of them know who has right of way so they just assume that they do, well either that or there were a ton of Maltese drivers in Sattahip today.

Obviously with this being a naval and military town they have the latest military vehicles, also they had a lot of canons.

With great big guns.

Well, the tread looks dangerous anyway.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Had Sor and Had Toongprong - Sattahip

Had Sor and Had Toongprong are well sign posted on Sukhumvit road in both English and Thai, although Had Sor they spell Had Sou and when I told the girlfriends brother inlaw we were going to "The beach with the girls" he wanted to come as well, it was then I found out it was spelt wrong

Now these well sign posted beaches, there is actually a trick to get to them, if you follow the signs you eventually come to a military road block and they will only let military through, so you don't follow the signs as you would do in any normal country, you carry on driving towards Pattaya and then turn left at the traffic lights where there are no signs for the beaches and follow the road down, if it is a week day though as it was today, you will eventually come to a road block and they wont let you through either as they only allow civilians to goto the beaches on weekends infact Had Sor you can only get through between 6am to 9am and 4pm to 8pm, even got great big bloody gates

Anyway driving back to Sukhumvit Road we came across a jackfruit and a load of vicious nasty monkeys, monkeys are all nice and friendly when they each have their own food, if they got to share then it is loads of fighting.

Attached Files Attached Files

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Sunset and sundowners at Jomtien Beach

When I got back to Jomtien the phone was ringing, time to go to the beach, drink beer, and watch the sun go down.

When we was in Sattahip we stopped at a pet food shop to get some deworming tablets, now you would be under the impression that a pet store owner would know a bit about dogs and their illnesses, I was quite suprised the store owner recommended loads of glucose for our diabetic dog, my girlfriend started to explain about diabetes but after about 2 sentences she just gave up and we walked out, so there is probably loads of dumb dog owners in Sattahip giving their diabetic dogs sweets and other stuff like that and wondering why they died so quickly

A Thai rubbish collector takes his dogs to the beach.
    I actually parked my bike on the Beach Road cos the last time I parked at the motor bike park the bitch charged me double, I know it is only a 5baht overcharge, but that aint the point.

Time to see some naked women and some semi naked women
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by dirtydog; 05-01-2008 at 03:39 AM.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    Sadly with the advent of farangs taking pictures and grassing up bar owners for nude girls they don't allow farangs to take pictures in gogo bars anymore now Jomtien has 2 gogo bars, Champions which is always quite good and actually opens at a reasonable time, and YU Club which I have only seen open when it is dark and it really isn't that good anyway, so off to Champions we went, happy hour is 55baht for draft beer, but I was on bottles today, Champions does tend to have quite a few pigs, but as long as you can keep them away it leaves you with a chance with the nicer girls, sadly today it must have been a bit chilly as they never took their clothes off, although they still can't afford knickers, anyway as my life style has been a bit sedentry the last few months it was time for some sports, should mention you get free pop corn in Champions also

So off we went a few hundred meters to Las Vegas Bar to play some pool, of course given the choice of actually playing pool or spending 300baht per girl to play pool naked we didn't bother playing, sure it only used to be 200baht though

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    13-04-2020 @ 05:52 PM
    Splendid... Annotated pictures... Good stuff... (not arse licking the big chief here mind, I praise and green all others that do similar kind of threads)..

Naked pool - I hope that you would get a best of 11 against the naked girl for 300 baht.... Can we also play naked?... That would feel quite nice I think.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    Great stuff- but U didn't mention the venerable 'We are No. 1' GoGo in jomtien.
    Plays good music, although sadly the girls cannot afford underwear.

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @

Sattahip and Jomtien

For those of you lacking any class and decency, here is a Link to videos of naked girls playing pool, for those of us with class and an interest in Thai culture and how our hosts live here are some more cultural type pictures.

The first 2 photos are just streets in Sattahip, Sattahip for some reason has loads of pet shops, and I mean loads, more than Pattaya has.

They also have lots of souvenir shops, and being a naval town they sell loads of military style models.

Another picture of satans rabid monkeys.

RIP
    Last Online
    @
    cheers DD: written with a decent layer of humour as usual...

Thread Information