View Single Post
Old 15-04-2012, 01:38 PM   #12 (permalink)
chitown
My kind of town

chitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailandchitown has much to be proud of in Thailand
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebbu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurgen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
If some goons in a pick-up flagged you down late at night would you stop??? I wouldn't.
Not a chance in hell.
No way, night time, no uniforms and brandishing weapons. I would have tried to run them over.
Night time, day time, early afternoon....whenever. The time would not matter, I would not stop.
chitown is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08225 seconds with 19 queries