Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM

2012 London Olympics - A false flag Alien attack ?

I'm interested to hear the opinion of TD's resident 9/11 nutters , I mean conspiracy theory experts think on what's been predicted for the Olympics -

Under the threat of terrorism the British army is going to be assembled around London and Royal Navy battleships will be stationed at Greenwich on the river Thames.

Then with the world watching the opening ceremony
    alien spaceships appear in the sky, and the government uses this as an excuse to bring in the assembled army to install martial law.

In preparation, a no fly zone will be introduced over London
    - even
    the Red Arrows have been refused permission to fly over the 2012 Olympics. The government excuse "it may upset some cultures who may see it as a display of military strength"
    but is the real reason that it just wouldn't look right- real aircraft flying right through holographic spaceships?

best idea
    head for the hills
    if the green men don't get you the army will

Last Online
    26-01-2017 @ 12:07 AM
    I want some of what you've been smoking...

Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    yes sir
    and for extra effect and to install panic
    the Loch Ness monster will swim
    up the Thames river and be Zapped by the alien space craft , right next to Big Ben
    Of course it will all be a holographic show put on by the government
    and Nessie will be safe and well up in his Loch.,,

Last Online
    22-09-2015 @ 10:44 PM
    If you unravel the 2012 flag designed for the games, It spells Zion. check it out.

I'm not in jail...3-2-1. Jack meoff's Avatar
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    I'm interested to hear the opinion of TD's resident 9/11 nutters
    ENT will be along soon

Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    Well I'm afraid the staged alien attack, as an excuse to impose martial law
    is looking ever more likely

SURFACE-to-air missiles could be used to protect the skies over London during the Olympics, it was revealed yesterday.
    Defence Secretary Philip Hammond insisted "all necessary measures" will be taken to ensure security next summer.

Mr Hammond told MPs "appropriate ground to air defences" could be put in place if that was recommended by military chiefs.

His comments came amid reports the US is to send 1,000 agents — including 500 from the FBI — to look after its athletes and diplomats because of its fears over lax UK security.
    Here's what the London skyline will look like in a few months time-

Just in case anyone thinks it's the Muslims attacking again
    AK47s will be handed out to the locals immigrants to take pot shots at the 'Flying Saucers', with the worlds media watching....

Last Online
    Today @ 05:49 PM
    any beings smart enough to master interstellar travel would not even think to go to the british isles - what a fcukin dump

they would head straight to paradise - FNQ

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    13-04-2020 @ 05:52 PM
    I have seen aliens in London before.... Nothing new.

En route
    Last Online
    24-02-2024 @ 04:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Breny View Post
    If you unravel the 2012 flag designed for the games, It spells Zion. check it out.
    Pic?
    What about if you ravel it?

En route
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post

the Red Arrows have been refused permission to fly over the 2012 Olympics. The government excuse "it may upset some cultures who may see it as a display of military strength"
    You've got to be joking.

Suspended from News & Speakers Corner

Last Online
    15-02-2014 @ 09:44 PM
    I'm interested to hear the opinion of TD's resident 9/11 nutters , I mean conspiracy theory experts think on what's been predicted for the Olympics -
    OOO OOO PICK ME!
    Architects & Engineers:

Solving the Mystery of
    World Trade Center Building 7

alright so I already addressed this theory somewhat beginning here,
    (permalink (London 2012 Olympics))

Discerning readers must decide individually, whether the above^ is a "distraction", or the following,

Are the 2012 Olympics part of a plot to take over the world?

Some people believe an elite clique* will use the games to simulate an alien invasion in their plan for global domination

Steve Rose
    guardian.co.uk, Sunday 5 December 2010 21.00 GMT

* "elite clique" = The Zionist Elephant In The Room

Also google "project blue beam" - here's one summary (top google result), while I don't vouch for the entirety of the site, while you're there why not poke around at the links on top:
    Project Blue Beam By Serge Monast (1994)

If there's any merit to these "whacked out fringe tin foil hat off-meds nutjob conspiracy theories", then the "enormous" threat of illegal gambling rings trying to fix results, would be the least of the "enormous threats" which "events" at the 2012 Olympics might possibly pose to humanity... not to suggest I'm ungrateful that Rothschild's Reuters "News Service" has diligently brought the former "enormous threat" to the world's attention,

Grab bag of various stories here,

all for our protection :

Former Secret Service Boss Proposes Global Email Fusion Center

Friday, 06 January 2012 09:05

'Ronald Noble – the former head of the Secret Service, the BATF, and secretary general of Interpol – wants to create a fusion center with the ability to track and trace your email.

Noble says that although there is no known threat posed against the Olympics planned for 2012 in London, the State needs a fusion center to make sure.

“A smart terrorist would know that if the world’s attention is focused on something and they commit a terrorist act it will help them create the kind of fear that would make people want to leave London,” Noble told The Independent before visiting Scotland Yard to discuss arrangements for the Games.'
    Read more: Former Secret Service Boss Proposes Global Email Fusion Center

some older stories here, interesting but varied in message/implications,

Iran terms Olympics logo 'racist'
    PressTV.ir
    Tue Mar 1, 2011 4:49PM

The 2012 London Olympics logo

Iran has officially voiced its objection to the International Olympic Committee (IOC) over the logo of the 2012 London Olympics, condemning it as “racist.”

In an official letter to the IOC signed by Secretary General of the National Iranian Olympic Committee Bahram Afsharzadeh as well as its Director Mohammad Aliabadi, Iran complained that the logo is “racist” as it features the word "Zion."
    more: PressTV - Iran terms Olympics logo 'racist'

I just find this massive sculpture a little odd-- pics inside:

London: 2012 Olympics: Weaving Junk Metal Into Gold

make of this one what you will:

London UFO Scare: Intelligent Lifeforms Threaten BBC

Looking to Take Julian Assange Back to His Native Planet?

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

The multiple UFO sightings this week in London remind us of the promises from last November. Wikileaks was going to release documents outlining secret UFO bases in Chile and Antarctica and a 2004 UFO war between the United States and, well, we aren’t exactly sure who or what.

more:
    London UFO Scare: Intelligent Lifeforms Threaten BBC | Veterans Today

security, security, security!!

US officials worried about security at London 2012 Olympics

US plans to send 500 FBI agents to protect its athletes as organisers admit underestimating number of security guards needed
    Sunday 13 November 2011 20.30 GMT
    US officials worried about security at London 2012 Olympics | Sport | The Guardian

Last Online
    don't miss the embedded links:
    Olympics security bill: how it soared to more than Ł1bn | Sport | The Guardian
    Olympics 2012 security: welcome to lockdown London | Stephen Graham | Sport | The Guardian
    The New World Order’s Great City: Astana, Kazakhstan | Republic Broadcasting Network

The Illum-O-lympic Prison City Rollout

Monday, March 26th, 2012. Filed under: Alternative Knowledge Esoterica false flag events Orwellian World Secret Societies surveillance society The Awakening Uncategorized

by Zen Gardner

Enjoying the in-your-face Illuminati occult rituals at the Superbowl and their media self-award ceremonies? They’re getting pretty bold and brazen and over-confident in their flagrant flaunting of seeming conquest of humanity.

The psychotic idiots are just getting warmed up.

The Zion Olympics coming up are going to sport so much cattle prodding techno-policing, surveillance and militarization you’d think they knew it was going to be another ground zero and are just building a psychic case.

More than that, they are imprinting on the world psyche a dystopian brand of prison-like city dwelling that makes their multitude of predictive programming scenarios in print and film come to life.

It couldn’t be more obvious. Even the general public is appalled, with the lavish spending expected to reach 10-fold the original 2.4 billion pound estimate. Electric fences, thousands of military troops, exercises on the Themes…I mean, overkill seems strangely appropriate in more ways than one.

In addition to the concentration of sporting talent and global media, the London Olympics will host the biggest mobilization of military and security forces seen in the UK since the second world war. More troops – around 13,500 – will be deployed than are currently at war in Afghanistan. The growing security force is being estimated at anything between 24,000 and 49,000 in total. Such is the secrecy that no one seems to know for sure.

During the Games an aircraft carrier will dock on the Thames. Surface-to-air missile systems will scan the skies. Unmanned drones, thankfully without lethal missiles, will loiter above the gleaming stadiums and opening and closing ceremonies. RAF Typhoon Eurofighters will fly from RAF Northolt. A thousand armed US diplomatic and FBI agents and 55 dog teams will patrol an Olympic zone partitioned off from the wider city by an 11-mile, Ł80m, 5,000-volt electric fence. Source

Illuminati Imprint

It’s not security they’re concerned about. It’s making a statement for all the world to see. “Behold your future containment system, plebians. Get used to it, because it’s coming to a city near you!”

They’re well aware these Illuminati sponsored Olympics are a standard bearer. Look at any one of them in the past and they’re the same ceremonial worship service. All for the exaltation of their Luciferian doctrine of Elite control in honor to their occult gods of insanity.

Such bullshit.

So What’s the Agenda?

Just guess. Anyone reading this probably already knows. Same old ceremonial broadcast stations at work, thinking they’re putting their “spell” on an unwitting world of bread and circus loving drones. Yeah, works to some extent. But it’s crumbling as sure as I’m writing these things.

The brazen broadcast of their agenda is now past unreal. To militarize a sports event to such a degree…billions of dollars in expense on an already overburdened public, and to sensationalize and terrorize a people with such fear and jackboot police state pomp is trauma-based abusive conditioning to the max.

Should be interesting to see what sort of staged incidents they’re going to pull to force their point home.

Nothing Luciferian Going On Here…

Prometheus the light bearer would be proud. The Olympics are the picture of a Luciferian worship service; spectacular arenas, crazed throngs of the masses with the elites peering from their luxury suites at incredible feats of (harnessed) human prowess, military pomp and circumstance, bright occult insignias everywhere…wow. Aren’t we the rulers of our own destiny! We indeed are the ultimate form of controlled civilization!

While the surrounding villages die of hunger. “Come to the police state and we will care for you!”

Stuff it.

Just count the pyramids.

Illuminati Symbolism Is Off the Charts

It goes on and on, as usual. They really don’t care if we’re catching on. They see us as a soon to be exterminated pests who makes little difference.

Boy are they in for a surprise.

What’s interesting again is the architect used for this symbol laden Olympic stadium in none other than the architect for Astana in Khazakstan, one of the planned capitols for the new world order.

Did you know this?

Astana Architect Designed London IllumOlympic Arenas

Now whudathunk. You mean they use the same guy as a designer of one of the new world order capitals being built? What a coincidence! You want an eyeful, take a look at the whole Illuminist city of Astana, Kazakhstan….or go to Canberra, Australia, or Dubai, or Denver International Airport. Connect a few dots for fun and prophet.

Here’s something to chew on:

Heck, I don’t know anything. We can only conjecture.

That’s what the ancients did. It was called “philosophy” back then. Now it’s “conspiracy theory”.

Get the picture? Ha! Laugh in their lying faces!

Love, Zen

www.zengardner.com

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 05:15 AM
    I see nothing about sex. What about sex. What's the word.

Banned

Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyFree View Post
    What's the word.
    Gil Scott-Heron.

En route
    Last Online
    It spells zoiz to me.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    I have seen aliens in Bangkok before.... Nothing new.
    As in Farangs?

Last Online
    Today @ 10:50 AM
    It's a fukin shite logo and whoever chose it should be shot.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    13-04-2020 @ 05:52 PM
    BBC News - Iran 'blocks' official London 2012 Olympics website

Iran 'blocks' official London 2012 Olympics website

Iran appears to have blocked the official website for the London 2012 Olympic Games. Users in Iran have tweeted that they are unable to connect to london2012.com and are instead redirected to peyvandha.ir - a site offering stories from Iran's official news agencies.

Iran's ministry of foreign affairs did not reply to a request for comment.

Iran had previously signalled it might boycott the Olympics over claims that the official logo spells the word "Zion" - a Hebrew word used to refer to Israel or Jerusalem. In February 2011 the Iranian authorities called for the logo to be withdrawn and the designers "confronted". However, a follow-up letter later made clear its athletes would still "participate and play gloriously".

Last Online
    I recall watching one of UK Patriot Brian Gerrish's talks on youtube recently, and along with his usual "Expose Common Purpose" points, he went into an interesting side note on the proliferation of strange/ugly/depressing/dystopian public "artworks" that have been appearing in UK cities in recent years. Here's a 3 min clip,

I think this Olympics Stadium "Orbit" monstrosity may be the ultimate. Also see from Mar '11:
    London 2012 Olympics: Weaving junk metal into Olympic gold - Telegraph

The Olympic Orbit – Monument to Chaos

Tuesday, April 17th, 2012. Filed under: Activism Alternative Knowledge Big Brother Esoterica Eugenics New World Order Orwellian World Secret Societies Spirituality The Awakening

by Zen Gardner

Are you kidding me? This is too weird to pass up. Is this idiotic tribute to confusion waltzing towards the gladiator’s arena of human sacrifice or what? What the hell is this thing?

No one in their right mind would approve of a multi-million pound tribute to insanity in their back yard, never mind in their country. This twisted, fiendish message from hell is about as uplifting to humanity as a blender is to a vegetable. At least a veggie gives life…this is spiritually deadly.

It’s ridiculous. But like all Illuminist symbolism and ritual, it’s dead serious.

And centrally placed on the world stage for all to assimilate.

If this is news to you, here’s what I’m referring to in Wikipedia propaganda:
    The ArcelorMittal Orbit is a 115 metres (377 ft) high observation tower in the Olympic Park in Stratford, London. The steel sculpture is Britain’s largest piece of public art, and is a permanent, lasting legacy of London’s hosting of the 2012 Summer Olympics, assisting in the post-Olympics regeneration of the Stratford area. Sited between the Olympic Stadium and the Aquatics Centre, allows visitors to view the whole Olympic Park from two observation platforms.

Yes, this thing is real. Real big, real ugly and with real intent.

Behold Your Future DNA or What?

What’s the fricking message here? We’re gonna twist your DNA to shreds? Twirl and spin your outlook till wrong looks right? Defy normal and natural order to create a world of structural, chemical and ethical insanity?

This is like a transhumanist shape gets stuck inside Jeff Goldblum’s human fly machine.

It looks like a mangled serpentine Caduceus or Ouroboros consuming itself.

Meet the Staff of Asclepius

I found something interesting when investigating this Caduceus aspect. While close to the famous double serpent “medicine” image of the popularized Caduceus, there was something else that preceded it.
    There is a 13th sign of the zodiac known as Ophiuchus Serpentarius (or Ophiuchusm), the Serpent Holder, which lies between Scorpio and Sagittarius. Plato called this 13th sign the God of the Underworld and later the Christians of the mediaeval ages changed it into the figure of St. Paul holding a viper before abandoning it altogether. Source

Might just fit the bill, ya think? Who knows what these occult freaks are up to, but it’s worth investigating. Keeps us on our toes while they play their insipid games.

Meanwhile, if you’re not familiar with Ouroboros, which is seen in the galactic plane and also considered to indicate the 13th sign, this is what it’s depicted as: A serpent eating itself. Much like the idiotic ArcelorMittal Orbit if you look at its self-consuming design.

The Irony of Iron/Steel Junk

Ironically enough, the admitted inspiration behind this expensive piece of scrap was the tower of Babel, also the symbol of the European Union. Babel if you remember means “confusion”. It may be a cover for more dastardly designs but it still fits the bill. Heck, if we’re gonna go occult on this thing we might as well go all the way.

Something unfinished in the grand scheme, boys? What exactly is your continued frustration all about? It seems you have a serious fetish about something you think you’re supposed to accomplish.

On top of that, the “artist” wanted a sense of “instability”…an “anti-tower” feel. (Source) WTF? Fricking nutsworthy. These people are manipulated.

Wonder who gave the artist that idea…perhaps some “secret society”……?

Herald of the Era of Chaos

I find this “landmark” structure to be quite significant. That almost 20 million British pounds were squandered on such a crude display of crass self-celebration by the oppressive ArcelorMittal steel magnate empire and approved by the state during obvious British austerity is next to surreal.

Fact is, it’s once again a signal of the Illuminist sense of near fulfillment of their plan. We must descend into one final chaos to bring about the New World Order they so crave to see fulfilled. Yes, we know the script, the fettered masses seek freedom from their masters…blah diddy blah blah diddy blah….

It’s the very slogan of Freemasonry – Ordo Ab Chao. What’s even more interesting is this little tidbit I found from the notorious “beast” Aleister Crowley, proponent of everything self-serving and seductively wicked.
    There are no “standards of Right”. Ethics is balderdash. Each Star must go on its own orbit. To hell with “moral principle”; there is no such thing.
    —Aleister Crowley
    Lovely sentiment, wouldn’t you say? Interesting about the “orbit”, no? Isn’t that the world you want to live in, where your own self-serving “orbit” is all that matters?

Sounds like a selfish, cold-hearted dog eat dog hell to me. Which they’ll do everything they can to bring about. Bastards that they are.

Satanic Elites Cry “We do what we want!”

Get used to it, this is the soul of the satanic Illuminati elites. They care nothing for you..they are aligned to a plan that’s actually been imposed upon them, as the entry price they pay to be in the top echelon of structural power. Absolute fools with big intellects. Complete negative-polled nerds of the baser sort.

Whether they subscribe directly to Crowley or not, it all comes from the same dark source.

This echoes Crowley’s very famous precept, “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law”. This became the mantra of the occult driven arm of the hippie movement, “Do your own thing.” Very cryptic actually, as it can be taken two ways. Be yourself and not what the “system” is trying to make you into. OR…rebel against any and all precepts both good and bad in your selfish pursuit of power and pleasure.

Clever play. Fiendishly clever.

Hence their recurrent theme, self-serving chaos rules. This is Crowley’s theme. To this day he’s considered one of England’s most influential people and remains a rock idol. Wonder why he didn’t get knighted?

He might as well have.

Olympic Sorcery and the War of the Worlds

A lot of strange occult events are culminating around the time of the London Olympics. Every Olympics has been an Illuminati ceremony as it’s always been pagan occultism to the bone. But this one coming up is clearly going to be over the top. Hitler’s Olympics for example were extremely occult due to his proclivities in these areas and were the meme of the time, but he’s about to be out done.

After all, it’s 2012 and in the back yard of the Templar’s City of London, the world power center they’re so proud of.

Monstrous serpents that they are.

Keep an eye out for strange things unfolding. And personally I’d steer clear of that whole area as if it were a toxic plutonium waste dump. It’s no doubt cursed something fierce with occult energies that won’t do anyone any good, but only bring greater confusion, fear and control to the unwary.

Conclusion

The Olympics, the Superbowl, the award ceremonies, the constant war rituals, the money fluctuation dance, the job insecurity, the scarcity scare, it’s all a show. It’s to keep us unsettled, without focus, and to prevent us from discovering our true selves and innate powers to throw this spiritually tyranny off.

That’s what we need to concentrate on. Our awakening. Not the side-show.
    The evil bastards have it wrapped up, or so they think.

Madonna’s Superbowl halftime sorcery as worldwide “entertainment”. Had enough yet?

If anyone doesn’t realize the extent of the occult ritual going on in front of us, they will summarily be sucked into it, consciously and subconsciously.

That’s just how it is.

When you start to get it, your journey to amazing realizations takes on a life of its own. If you’re reading this you’ve no doubt had the wake up call to some extent. Keep pursuing. Dig as if your life and those you love depended on it. Because it does.

That’s the bottom line. Wake up or be consumed, sorry to say. Goes for loved ones, strangers and all.

So let’s get the word out, while we still have time and open channels.

Agreed?

It costs personally big time. But it’s reality, and something you’ll really wish you paid later if you don’t pay it now.

Guaranteed.

Love, Zen

www.zengardner.com

Molecular Mixup
    Last Online
    what a eyesore
    it's not even a rollercoaster

and here is the architect

no surprise they did not choose a Briton...

En route
    Last Online
    Britain does indeed seem to have gone completely barking mad.
    it's as if the people in charge have lost all sense of responsibility.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    19-10-2023 @ 10:19 PM

....and Royal Navy battleships will be stationed at Greenwich on the river Thames.

I think the fact that the Royal Navy has not had a battleship since the HMS Vanguard scrapped in 1960 pretty welll sums up your post.

TH

Last Online
    from an Oz newscast:
    FALSE FLAG ALERT: The U.S. Military Is Officially Preparing For An “Alien Invasion”

Uploaded by FederalJacktube6 on Aug 14, 2011
    Project Bluebeam Imminent? Michio Kaku Hyping Alien Invasion As Corporate Media Says Alien Threat Would Help Global Governance.

Read the article Project Bluebeam Imminent? Michio Kaku Hyping Alien Invasion As Corporate Media Says Alien Threat Would Help Global Governance :

Last Online
    @
    As Jimmy Carr said, a lot of planning has gone into the London Olympics. Unfortunately most of it by Al Qaeda.

En route
    Last Online
    Alien invasion??!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information