View Single Post
Old 20-02-2012, 10:08 PM   #71 (permalink)
StrontiumDog
Out there...

StrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand ExpatStrontiumDog Thailand Expat
Kittiratt: I was with PM at hotel | Bangkok Post: breakingnews

Kittiratt: I was with PM at hotel Deputy Prime Minister Kittiratt Na Ranong has affirmed that he was with Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra at the Four Seasons Hotel when she met with a group of businessmen there.

He said the prime minister is a capable person whose duty is to hear opinions from as many people as possible because the government under her is open wide to all suggestions, both official and unofficial.

"I can reaffirm once again that I was really there. I know all of those who sought to meet the prime minister. I understand that they did not want to meet the prime minister at Government House because they did not want to be seen as siding with the government, because certain groups of people dislike the government," Mr Kittiratt said.

He said the Four Seasons is used for international meetings of a world standard.

It was necessary for the government to listen to useful suggestions from anybody in the private sector, not necessarily only from the chairman of the Federation of Thai Industries or the Thai Chamber of Commerce, he said.

Mr Kittiratt said the businessmen, in choosing the Four Seasons Hotel as the meeting venue, possibly did not want to go to Government House to avoid arousing news reporters' curiosity.

He said he personally knows real estate developer Srettha Thavisin, one of the businessmen who met the prime minister at the hotel, and could reassure people that he is a good man.
"Slavery is the daughter of darkness; an ignorant people is the blind instrument of its own destruction; ambition and intrigue take advantage of the credulity and inexperience of men who have no political, economic or civil knowledge. They mistake pure illusion for reality, license for freedom, treason for patriotism, vengeance for justice."-Simón Bolívar
StrontiumDog is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06122 seconds with 19 queries