Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online
    25-09-2017 @ 08:20 PM

Arrive at the ChonBuri bus station

Silly questions for the one's who know the answer...

Arriving around 6am at the Chonburi bus station next week.

From there I wish to go to South Pattaya Beach Road around
    Soi Pattayaland 2. How far in Kilometers and best to taxi or
    our there vans or baht busses?

Thanks again.

Not an expat
    Last Online
    04-09-2017 @ 09:31 PM
    You better don't get off at chonburi then but Pattaya bus station.

Last Online
    My GF needed to see Chonburi on the ticket so it says CM to Chonburi. Keeps peace in the family.

But, will I be able to stay on the bus and go to Pattaya? All will be cool?

Thanks

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    About 60km, wouldn't want to do it in a baht bus but they are there.

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Do you know how danagers buses are

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger View Post
    Do you know how danagers buses are

I do I used to drive a bus. Very danagers, cold inside and loud DVDs, lovem.

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Wow, did not know it was 60k. MMMMM taxi I guess, or I wonder if I can change my ticket? Or, maybe once bought to bad?

R.I.P.

Last Online
    @
    They will have buses from Chonburi that pass Pattaya, maybe look for buses going to Sattahip and ask there.

Last Online
    04-08-2018 @ 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stewart888 View Post
    Wow, did not know it was 60k. MMMMM taxi I guess, or I wonder if I can change my ticket? Or, maybe once bought to bad?
    Take a Song Tow to Sukhumvit. Then catch a bus to Pattaya.

Cheers. Nok

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by NokTang View Post
    Take a Song Tow to Sukhumvit. Then catch a bus to Pattaya.

Cheers. Nok
    Thanks Nok!! Thanks DD

I had/have a internet friend I have knowing for years. His name was Noktang, smart and wrote a lot like you do style wise. Did you ever live in Florida and do you remember TSM?

Last Online

Did you ever live in Florida and do you remember TSM?
    Yes, I was a founding member of TSM. Lived in Florida long ago as well. Must be me.

As for this bus situation, don't worry too much what these stone tossers are saying. It is fairly safe. Don't be in a hurry, pay for VIP if possible. The Chonburi terminal is fairly new and just out of town. 10-20baht and you are back to Sukhumvit. It may as you figured be possible to continue on the same bus but with that said, some do bypass Pattaya. Cheers. Nok

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by NokTang View Post

Did you ever live in Florida and do you remember TSM?
    Yes, I was a founding member of TSM. Lived in Florida long ago as well. Must be me.

As for this bus situation, don't worry too much what these stone tossers are saying. It is fairly safe. Don't be in a hurry, pay for VIP if possible. The Chonburi terminal is fairly new and just out of town. 10-20baht and you are back to Sukhumvit. It may as you figured be possible to continue on the same bus but with that said, some do bypass Pattaya. Cheers. Nok
    Hi Nok,

OMG it is you. Like you I was on TSM from the start. Was TSM cool then or what?
    Then like life it changed maybe for some for the better but it never felt the same after a while.

I worte some very cool storys of TSM life as you have read. I will send you a private email and tell you who I am. I use this for questions and such.

I am now living in Chiang Mai.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    14-10-2016 @ 10:13 PM
    It may have changed since I left there about 10 years ago, but the Por 1 buses (the air-con blue & white ones) used the Eastern Hotel in Chonburi as their arrival/departure point. This was for the Bangkok-Chonburi buses only. For other destinations, the buses used the Chonburi bus terminal further down Sukhumvit Road near the hospital. If they still stop at the Eastern Hotel, walk back out to Sukhumvit Rd and when you look to the right you will see a Pizza Hut about 25 metres away and in front of that a covered pedestrian bridge. Cross the bridge and there may be some people waiting at the bottom of the steps waiting for buses (depending on the time of day). Por 2 air-con buses (the red, white and blue ones) and the orange crush buses will stop if you flag them down. The Por 2 buses to Pattaya used to cost 50 baht as recently as four years ago.

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by NokTang
    don't worry too much what these stone tossers are saying. It is fairly safe.
    Ok if you say so

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    How about you post all the links on how safe bus travell in Thailand and I will post all links on how fok up it is

Last Online
    How about you post all the links on how safe bus travell in Thailand and I will post all links on how fok up it is
    You still don't get it mate.

I never said it was specifically "safe".

I said life in Thailand and/or any third world country is about context. We risk our very lives going outside here, gunfire, bad drugs, bad doctors, bad highways, bad drivers, bad women, bad food, bad air. You kind man are forgetting where you live. If you want to avoid all these risks simply move back to a "safer" country.

The upside of course is you don't have lawyers fucking up every aspect of daily life. You can get laid every day and night. You can "afford" a nice place to live or said another way, it isn't expensive to live here. Health care is available for money.

I posted a list of the recent traffic fatalities and regret to inform a friend of mine was run down and killed by a Fortuna a couple nights ago.

So just where in the fuck are you coming from suggesting bus travel isn't safe and why do you continue to act and post as if you are above it all when I repeat again many Thai people depend on buses?

Nok

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    I posted a list of the recent traffic fatalities and regret to inform a friend of mine was run down and killed by a Fortuna a couple nights ago.
    Yes fortuna driver are not safe as well

So just where in the fuck are you coming from suggesting bus travel isn't safe
    It comes from the fact that many people died on buses here and yes it not safe. Dont bring Thais into it. Lets face it the only farangs that catch the Thai bus service are fat smell cheap ones

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    act and post as if you are above it all when I repeat again many Thai people depend on buses?
    So because they depend on them they are safe ? I repeat agian your a foked up cow

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    Why does it say Thailand travel forum ubove my avatar. Does that mean DD has made me a mod there or what

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    We risk our very lives going outside here, gunfire, bad drugs, bad doctors, bad highways, bad drivers, bad women, bad food, bad air. You kind man are forgetting where you live.
    Gee I am glad I dont live near you then

Last Online

Gee I am glad I dont live near you then
    I think it's fair to say everyone here in Pattaya is glad you don't live here as well. So there we have it, a resolution to your fears of unprotected sex and bus travel. Just stay where you are mate, drinking cheap Thai whiskey and eating baby birds. Meanwhile we will continue to dine at an international level, date women from the best familes in Bangkok, and have our guard up when driving and riding. Cheers. Nok

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    Just stay where you are mate, drinking cheap Thai whiskey and eating baby birds. Meanwhile we will continue to dine at an international level, date women from the best familes in Bangkok, and have our guard up when driving and riding. Cheers. Nok
    Dont make me laugh. I see you changed your tune about the culture bit pretty fast.
    Date the best women from the best familys in Bangkok

Last Online

Dont make me laugh. I see you changed your tune about the culture bit pretty fast.
    Date the best women from the best familys in Bangkok
    What's so funny mate? No change whatsoever...in fact I've just been invited to lunch at the Hard Rock Hotel to meet with some band members from a Korean group here for the International Music Festival...culture goes beyond Thai whiskey and bus rides...I can adjust to any level, Wall Street to a back street with brothels, Korean culture and food, you name it. You seem so bitter about Thai transportation which is buses. With the new highways it is in fact safer now than every before. Nok

better looking than Ned
    Last Online
    . You seem so bitter about Thai transportation which is buses. With the new highways it is in fact safer now than every before. Nok

You really are thick and have no idea. The problem with the buses are the drivers and poor maintance nothing to do with the highways.

What's so funny mate? No change whatsoever...in fact I've just been invited to lunch at the Hard Rock Hotel to meet with some band members from a Korean group here for the International Music Festival...culture goes beyond Thai whiskey and bus rides...I can adjust to any level, Wall Street to a back street with brothels, Korean culture and food, you name it

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stewart888
    His name was Noktang, smart
    Definitely not the same guy. Our one's an idiot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information