Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 28
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492

    More decapitated bodies found in Mexico

    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already. It's not even about religion, or independence, it's just business that sets the Knights Templar cartell against the others. Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws? There's a new video on the internet where a man executes a woman in this manner.

    Five Decapitated Bodies Found In Mexico: Authorities Begin Investigations
    Boon Mee: 'Israel is the 51st State. De facto - but none the less, essentially part & parcel of the USA.'

  2. #2
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,508
    I'll see your 5 and raise you 3.
    Decapitated bodies popping up all over the place.

    EIGHT fishermen including two boys have been shot and beheaded in a gruesome attack at sea off the troubled southern Philippines.
    The victims were among a group of fishermen who went missing after being attacked in the Moro Gulf off Mindanao island on December 26, said regional police spokesman Ariel Huesca.
    Five headless corpses were first found aboard a boat drifting at sea on Friday by police who had gone in search of the missing fishermen, said Senior Inspector Joel Lozano, police chief of the district where the boat was taken.
    "When we further inspected the boat (on Saturday morning), we discovered more headless bodies beneath the floorboard.... In all, it contained eight bodies," Inspector Lozano told reporters.
    The corpses, including those of two boys aged about 12 and 14, were all decomposing, suggesting they were killed a few days earlier, he said.
    One fisherman remains missing after the attack by unknown gunmen, Mr Huesca said in a written report.
    The motive of the attack is not known.
    The waters off the southern Philippines are rife with piracy, and the region is also a hotbed of Islamic militants.
    The nine fishermen had gone missing a day after Christmas following the attack off the town of Olutanga, Mr Huesca said.
    Two other wounded fishermen in the party were recovered shortly after the attack and taken to hospital for treatment, he added.
    The boat with the headless corpses was found adrift eight days later off the coastal village of Manicahan on Zamboanga's outskirts, about 80 kilometres southwest of Olutanga.
    The 11 fishermen are all natives of Sangali, a fishing village adjacent to Manicahan, Mr Huesca said.
    Eight fishermen found beheaded in boat in gruesome attack off the Philippines | News.com.au

  3. #3
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already. It's not even about religion, or independence, it's just business that sets the Knights Templar cartell against the others. Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws? There's a new video on the internet where a man executes a woman in this manner.

    Five Decapitated Bodies Found In Mexico: Authorities Begin Investigations
    They are a criminal gang who target other criminals , Muslims extremists view everyone who doesnt agree with them as being targets , big difference .

  4. #4
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Posts
    757
    Nice one Fluke.....brutal though it is, there's a big difference between in-discriminate and non

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    08-02-2014 @ 08:51 PM
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already. It's not even about religion, or independence, it's just business that sets the Knights Templar cartell against the others. Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws? There's a new video on the internet where a man executes a woman in this manner.

    Five Decapitated Bodies Found In Mexico: Authorities Begin Investigations
    They are a criminal gang who target other criminals
    I very much doubt that is the case.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already. It's not even about religion, or independence, it's just business that sets the Knights Templar cartell against the others. Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws? There's a new video on the internet where a man executes a woman in this manner.

    Five Decapitated Bodies Found In Mexico: Authorities Begin Investigations
    They are a criminal gang who target other criminals
    I very much doubt that is the case.
    It is the case, its the Mexican drug wars between the different drug cartels

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    I'll see your 5 and raise you 3.
    Decapitated bodies popping up all over the place.
    Sportsmanship, count me in. I see your 8 and raise you 42. As a bonus I enclose a 14 year old US teenager who worked as a killer for one of the cartells. Decapitated 4. He's heading back to the US now for rehab.

    Mexico deported a teenage hitman to the United States on Tuesday after he spent nearly three years in a juvenile detention center for crimes including murder, kidnapping and trafficking cocaine in a case that shocked even a nation so used to violence.

    U.S.-born Edgar Jimenez, known as "El Ponchis," worked for the South Pacific drug cartel in Morelos state outside Mexico City. He was captured in late 2010 when he tried to travel to the United States. He was just 14.

    "His plane has left for the United States," a Mexican security official said, asking not to be identified in line with policy. He said Jimenez, now 17, had been released a few days early for good behavior, and was bound for San Antonio, Texas.

    The official said he was expected to be taken to a rehabilitation center in Texas.

    When he was captured, he admitted on camera to beheading victims and said he had been drugged and forced to kill. A video posted on YouTube shows him hacking a victim's head off with a machete.

    ...

    Officials have recovered around 50 corpses this month from what one official called a "minefield" of mass graves in western Mexico, where drug cartels are battling each other.
    Mexico deports U.S.-born teenage hitman who beheaded for cartel | Reuters

  8. #8
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already.
    There have been over 100 000 deaths in Syria alone in the last few years and less than 100 000 deaths in Mexico in the last seven years .
    Add all the other people killed by Islamist and their figure is much higher .

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Smug Farang Bore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    01-04-2019 @ 08:04 PM
    Posts
    3,867
    It's an Olympic sport over ther..

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    08-02-2014 @ 08:51 PM
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already. It's not even about religion, or independence, it's just business that sets the Knights Templar cartell against the others. Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws? There's a new video on the internet where a man executes a woman in this manner.

    Five Decapitated Bodies Found In Mexico: Authorities Begin Investigations
    They are a criminal gang who target other criminals
    I very much doubt that is the case.
    It is the case, its the Mexican drug wars between the different drug cartels
    So you are saying that they don't do any harm to civilians, police, army....

    Are you on drugs Fluke?

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    21-07-2016 @ 04:28 AM
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    Add all the other people killed by Islamist and their figure is much higher .
    The longer this killing of mind-warped Islamists continues the better as they focus on their beliefs and leave us in the west alone.
    They can all go and see Mohammed and have 72 sexual partners and we can live a normal life.
    Just think we need to ramp up the provision of weaponary to all sides involved.

  12. #12
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    So your given 72 virgins ?
    Whats to boast about 3 months later ?
    Are they refundable or exchangable ???

  13. #13
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already. It's not even about religion, or independence, it's just business that sets the Knights Templar cartell against the others. Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws? There's a new video on the internet where a man executes a woman in this manner.

    Five Decapitated Bodies Found In Mexico: Authorities Begin Investigations
    They are a criminal gang who target other criminals
    I very much doubt that is the case.
    It is the case, its the Mexican drug wars between the different drug cartels
    So you are saying that they don't do any harm to civilians, police, army....

    Are you on drugs Fluke?
    Well yeah , I should have wrote *drug cartels are warring with people who oppose them*

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    08-02-2014 @ 08:51 PM
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Well yeah , I should have wrote *drug cartels are warring with people who oppose them*
    And kill innocent civilians, women and children....

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Well yeah , I should have wrote *drug cartels are warring with people who oppose them*
    And kill innocent civilians, women and children....
    I dont think that they deliberately target innocent Woman and Children , although some may get caught in the crossfire .
    90 % of deaths are cartel deaths , 7 % are soldiers and 2 % everyone else

  16. #16
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Smug Farang Bore View Post
    It's an Olympic sport over ther..
    And quite profitable for one or the other.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    21-07-2016 @ 04:28 AM
    Posts
    2,260
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggersback
    So your given 72 virgins ? Whats to boast about 3 months later ? Are they refundable or exchangable ???
    Don't think so but these retards, arse in air head in sand believe it and put their women through a terrible life.
    Thank fcuk for suicide belts, i am considering opening a factory to supply these mullah knobheads, could be a winner.

  18. #18
    I am in Jail
    Camel Toe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    18-02-2017 @ 10:41 AM
    Location
    Guadalajara
    Posts
    3,718
    I think he decapitated FOR the cartel and not 4 for the cartel.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Just a reminder that there is still a conflict going on that's more cruel than the civil war in Syria and all terror bombings and beheadings by Islamists combined, and has caused as many fatalities already.
    There have been over 100 000 deaths in Syria alone in the last few years and less than 100 000 deaths in Mexico in the last seven years .
    Add all the other people killed by Islamist and their figure is much higher .
    Ok, but Mexico doesn't have 1/10 of the number of Muslims. Do you think Muslims pointing the finger at them claim it has something to do with catholicism?

  20. #20
    Member
    shaggersback's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Last Online
    30-03-2019 @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Surin
    Posts
    922
    ^^^ Jews b4 catholics plz.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel Toe View Post
    I think he decapitated FOR the cartel and not 4 for the cartel.
    Google would have told you that he beheaded four. The bodies were found suspended from a bridge. The heads here. Be warned, graphic content.
    http://drugwarinmexico.files.wordpre...s-500x3301.jpg

    Cute kid.


    Edgar Jimenez Lugo who BEHEADED 4 victims freed and heading to US | Mail Online

    The Mexicans sentenced him to three years in a youth detention facility. Sounds about appropriate.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall
    Did you know they carry out beheadings by chainsaws
    been doing that shit for 30 years man


  23. #23
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    It's all about the Knights Templar.

  24. #24
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Ok, but Mexico doesn't have 1/10 of the number of Muslims. Do you think Muslims pointing the finger at them claim it has something to do with catholicism?
    Probably not because the violence in Mexico is about drugs and nothing to do with Religion .

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Albert Shagnastier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    22-03-2015 @ 09:09 PM
    Location
    City of Angels
    Posts
    7,164
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin
    It's all about the Knights Templar.
    Have you ever read this

    The Illuminatus! Trilogy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •