Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:05 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    30,090

    Blue, one for you to get yer teeth into...



    The video clip of one policeman proposing marriage to another in front of thousands of parade spectators (and of their amorous kiss in celebration afterwards) has been viewed more than 14million times.
    http://www.bbc.com/culture/story/201...hat-went-viral
    How do I post these pictures???

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2019 @ 03:57 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,454
    I see myself as open minded, but this imo is a bridge too far.

  3. #3
    Member Baas Babelaas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Last Online
    25-09-2017 @ 08:32 PM
    Posts
    983
    Haircut dead giveaway he bats for the B team.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    36,446
    ^ A second-stringer?...How humbling...

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    I see myself as open minded, but this imo is a bridge too far.
    Why? Is it because they're cops?

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Baas Babelaas View Post
    Haircut dead giveaway he bats for the B team.
    That and the hipster beard.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    36,446
    ^^ He's jealous, perhaps...

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2019 @ 03:57 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    Why? Is it because they're cops?
    Would you be happy with those two on patrol in your area?

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Maanaam View Post
    Why? Is it because they're cops?
    Would you be happy with those two on patrol in your area?
    Of course! I assume they've been trained and are good honest cops, so why not?
    Rather have them than some macho homophobe who takes sexual favours from female street kids.
    Do you assume because they like kissing men that they are not honest, tough, or smart?
    I'm a fairly athletic hetero, but knowing they're trained cops, I doubt if I'd pick a fight with either one of them. Would you?

    The only thing that would make me hesitate is the fact of a married (or in love) couple on the same policing team because of conflicts of duty, and maybe domestic affairs getting in the way of professionalism. But that goes for hetero couples just as much.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    07-09-2019 @ 03:57 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,454
    ^
    No need to explain you are a fairly athletic hetero, they are probably not reading this.

    I kinda get the feeling you would enjoy being pulled by the fuzz!

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    ^
    No need to explain you are a fairly athletic hetero, they are probably not reading this.

    I kinda get the feeling you would enjoy being pulled by the fuzz!
    No need to get personal...answer the question; Why not have them on your beat, and would you pick a fight with either of them?

  12. #12
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,609
    ooohh .. would you look at that truncheon

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    Bad boys, bad boys.. whatchagonna do? whatchagonna do when they cum on you..




  14. #14
    aww
    aww is offline
    Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    17-03-2019 @ 12:10 AM
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    52
    Rather than coping a beating, the fuzz might just give you a slap. And more likely to tread softly in domestic situations. Softly softly.......��

  15. #15
    Molecular Mixup
    blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Online
    09-06-2019 @ 01:29 AM
    Location
    54N
    Posts
    11,353
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123
    Would you be happy with those two on patrol in your area?
    I hope they are closely supervised when little boys are around...

    Its bound to end badly.
    best guess sacked for inappropriate behavior or more likely a huge compensation pay off for hurt feelings .

    Normal Indigenous men cannot get into the police , only immigrants, women and tutti frutties .

  16. #16
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,609
    Quote Originally Posted by blue
    when little boys are around..
    as opposed to little girls ?

    does a uniform stir your loins ?

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    02-07-2019 @ 01:41 PM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,811
    Fuck me, a couple of poofs get engaged, celebrate with a kiss and this is news?

  18. #18
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:05 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    30,090
    ^ when they do it in their police uniforms infront of thousands of people, they made it news themselves; this was their intention...

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Explains the late reaction time to calls.

    "Trev, do I look good in this?"

    "You know I love uniform you cheeky begger now grab my truncheon!"

  20. #20
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:05 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,609
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgen
    Fuck me, a couple of poofs get engaged, celebrate with a kiss and this is news?
    news = genearating page views and facebook links

    so producing content for the cock interested. brown man disliking tribe is the financial aim

    the biggest problem with the current LGBT trend is the population decline as so many closet poofs do without the beard and go with the sculptured facial hair

    t

  21. #21
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123
    Would you be happy with those two on patrol in your area?
    I hope they are closely supervised when little boys are around...

    Its bound to end badly.
    best guess sacked for inappropriate behavior or more likely a huge compensation pay off for hurt feelings .

    Normal Indigenous men cannot get into the police , only immigrants, women and tutti frutties .
    Did you not know that since years, homosexuals are accepted into the Army, Navy and Police force. You could be taken to court for your homophobic and racist comments.

    But i guess you know that, which is why you hide behind your computer in Thailand.

    Go back to the UK and say all the crap that you write on here... Good luck.

    And a PS - homosexual men are not into little children, those are pedophiles. Get your facts straight.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    Hmmm was going to let this one slide... being a liberal minded chap 'n all...

    But... perhaps they shouldn't celebrate their 'gayness', in their police uniform... wouldn't it bring dishonor (I know that's the wrong word) to their profession?

    Perhaps plain clothed would have been more discrete...

    Not hating on them... just saying like...

    Is disrepute the right word? I've just woken up...

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,837
    Quote Originally Posted by NZdick1983 View Post
    Hmmm was going to let this one slide... being a liberal minded chap 'n all...

    But... perhaps they shouldn't celebrate their 'gayness', in their police uniform... wouldn't it bring dishonor (I know that's the wrong word) to their profession?

    Perhaps plain clothed would have been more discrete...

    Not hating on them... just saying like...

    Is disrepute the right word? I've just woken up...
    Disrepute was the word you wanted, but that implies that their sexuality is disreputable. I don't think you meant it like that. But if you also think it inappropriate for a hetero cop on duty, with the back-up of his colleagues, to go on bended knee to propose to a woman on the street and kiss her, then your opinion is quite all right and I see your point. I guess I'm on the defensive for the gay cop......rooting for the underdog, because of all the small-minded comments.
    I saw the video from which the OP still was extracted.
    Two points: It starts off with the cop in line with other cops, on duty...but those other cops turned out to be a sort of guard of honour for their gay mate, so this gay cop plainly has the support of his colleagues.
    Second point, his fiancee is not a cop but was a civvie on the sidelines watching the parade or whatever it was.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    04-09-2019 @ 08:12 PM
    Posts
    36,446
    Ok, that's been cleared up...

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,269
    Yeah, I'm with you bro... 75% in agreement and support of the boys in blue... I haven't been able to view the video..

    I guess there is so much hatred and evil in this world... love (even some may call unnatural love) between two men, is a positive energy - I'm not gonna piss on their parade... all power to them...

    Live and let live

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •