Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Posts
    61,889

    Worst agoraphobic I've ever seen

    What a bloody cheek!





    A benefits cheat who claimed to be agoraphobic but travelled the world using 50,000 of taxpayers’ money has been jailed.

    Tracy Johnson, 52, was convicted of 13 charges after, among other trips, spending six months as a tour guide in Buenos Aires while receiving cold weather payments.

    The former model, who enjoyed a ‘champagne lifestyle’ while writing travel guides, was jailed for a year by Merthyr Tydfil crown court.

    The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) called her scam ‘one of the worst examples of benefit fraud’.

    ‘Tracy Johnson plotted a blatant fraud against the public purse,’ said Andrew Penhale, of the CPS.

    ‘She used taxpayers’ money to fund a lavish, globetrotting lifestyle, all the while exploiting a system designed to support society’s most vulnerable citizens.

    ‘Ms Johnson claimed more than 1,000 per month in benefit payments over five years, when in truth she was spending the majority of her time either travelling or working abroad.

    ‘This is one of the worst examples of benefit fraud that we have seen.’

    She had previously told benefits officials she could not walk more than 5m (16ft) without help.

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    she will do six months then be out on benefits again, should be banned for life

  3. #3
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    30,753
    She did no more than every British and Euro MP...

    The difference being that the MPs don't get jail time...

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    billy the kid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Online
    19-11-2016 @ 07:57 PM
    Posts
    7,639
    and Willie, Kate and George having a ball in Aussi land.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    But they screw us if they find out we are claiming our pension from home and not from most countries abroad where we actually are, bastards!

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat Jesus Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Last Online
    22-09-2017 @ 11:00 AM
    Posts
    6,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post
    She did no more than every British and Euro MP...

    The difference being that the MPs don't get jail time...
    The bad thing is you're damn right! But let's burn her.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Ok, but a 'lavish lifestyle' for 1,000 per month appears a poor choice of words.

  8. #8
    R.I.P
    Mr Lick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    25-09-2014 @ 02:50 PM
    Location
    Mountain view
    Posts
    40,028
    Strange punishment for a benefits cheat. Free board and lodgings for a year at public expense.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall
    Ok, but a 'lavish lifestyle' for 1,000 per month appears a poor choice of words.
    The 1,000 per month abled her to fly abroad to work, which obviously enhanced her income to live a "lavish lifestyle". How's that?

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Yeah. In case you are so worked up about this horrific case of social fraud that you missed what else was going on, the Ecclestone trial began in Munich. He's accused to have bribed a German banker with 27.5 million to secure the sale of this bank's share in F1 to a company Ecclestone prefered. That would be enough to pay Tracy Johnson 1,000 per month for 2,300 years. The bank belongs to the state of Bavaria, the damage was done to the taxpayer, not anonymous shareholders. If Ecclestone invested this money in a bribe, he's got it back many times over, probably from pay-TV viewers by higher than necessary costs, maybe way beyond that. Go an and care about the crumbs, they're for you.

    BBC News - Bernie Ecclestone denies bribery in Germany trial
    Boon Mee: 'Israel is the 51st State. De facto - but none the less, essentially part & parcel of the USA.'

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    Tracey a 57 year old living the life of a whore mongering young backpacker on Daddy's money, what a lifestyle.
    Disgusting, at her age she should have grown old gracefully.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    14-11-2019 @ 07:51 AM
    Posts
    36,453
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    She had previously told benefits officials she could not walk more than 5m (16ft) without help.
    To be fair, she's only standing...What's the problem?...Are you allowed to orgasm when receiving benefits?...

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    ShrewedPunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,351
    Who cares.. i don't
    If our welfare system was for our own people, maybe.



  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Ok, but a 'lavish lifestyle' for 1,000 per month appears a poor choice of words.
    It would certainly be lavish compared to a TEFLr.

  15. #15
    I am in Jail
    leemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    07-10-2015 @ 02:27 PM
    Location
    pty
    Posts
    2,608
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainfall View Post
    Yeah. In case you are so worked up about this horrific case of social fraud that you missed what else was going on, the Ecclestone trial began in Munich. He's accused to have bribed a German banker with 27.5 million to secure the sale of this bank's share in F1 to a company Ecclestone prefered. That would be enough to pay Tracy Johnson 1,000 per month for 2,300 years. The bank belongs to the state of Bavaria, the damage was done to the taxpayer, not anonymous shareholders. If Ecclestone invested this money in a bribe, he's got it back many times over, probably from pay-TV viewers by higher than necessary costs, maybe way beyond that. Go an and care about the crumbs, they're for you.

    BBC News - Bernie Ecclestone denies bribery in Germany trial
    Nothing matters to Rainfall, because there is always a moral equivalent.

    So what if Muslims burned a church, didn't you notice the cost of pea soup has more than doubled in 2 years?

  16. #16
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,338
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax
    But they screw us if they find out we are claiming our pension from home and not from most countries abroad where we actually are, bastards!
    Your post doesn't make sense.

    Are you angry at her?

    Angry at her being jailed?

    Angry at the 'injustice' of her being jailed?

    Angry because you are a benefits fraud?

  17. #17
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    17,913
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrewedPunter View Post
    Who cares.. i don't
    If our welfare system was for our own people, maybe.


    Are those people on welfare in Britain? (Did you ask them?)

  18. #18
    Member
    malcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Last Online
    07-04-2018 @ 01:16 AM
    Posts
    465
    I must be getting old ,I think she looks very shaggable in the salt flats photo . I'm too busy contemplating a wank to get angry at her dishonestly obtaining what amounts to small change compared to what the thieving bankers have fleeced off of all of us more or less legally over the past 6 years KUNTS !

  19. #19
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 AM
    Posts
    61,889
    Of course he didn't, he's just a racist twat.

    Forget all the soap dodging lazy English people scrounging benefits, that's OK.

  20. #20
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:07 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    30,753
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda
    Forget all the soap dodging lazy English people scrounging benefits, that's OK.
    I believe she was Welsh.

    The problem is that the behaviour of the MPs (with regard to cheating and stealing, aswellas supporting their banker friends while taking money away from the pensioners, etc), and the bankers, and the immigration problem, has framed British society in a way that it is seen to be ok if you cheat the system and have zero work ethic - after all, everyone else does, just look at the MPs, Euro MPs, bankers, etc. It has come to the point where people have given up on the values that we may think formerly existed in society.

    I believe that it wasn't the everyday person claiming benefits that eroded these social values, they are purely reacting to the erosion in a survivalist manner... It was the MPs/bankers/judges, etc who eroded the system, starting (in my lifetime anyways) with thatcher and continuing with thieving immoral governments ever since. Thus, when a woman such as this is given a jail term, and we can see that bankers and MP who have stolen (lets not forget they stole our pension money, savings and tax pounds...) massively higher sums get no jail time, then I cannot chastise the woman in question here, quite the opposite, I turn to the criminals who have wrecked the system, but it's difficult to actually turn to them, as they don't seem to be around, they are on their luxury boats and having luxury breaks funded by the Arabs and Israelis (the biggest funders to all UK political parties) trying to wrok out new ways to steal from and cheat the British people while blaming the masses who they are forever stealing from... They are rather having a laugh at our expense...

    Lets not forget the crony/criminal oil and other corporations who work hand in hand to steal and cheat while disregarding societies and the environment (I'm thinking here of the oil companies who do anything from put their chemical waste into rivers to employing mercenaries to kill groups of people on land they wish to own...) for the sake of profit, and they do so hand in and with the MPs and judges who will vilify this woman...

    Quote Originally Posted by malcy
    ,I think she looks very shaggable in the salt flats photo
    Me too.
    How do I post these pictures???

  21. #21
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo
    I believe that it wasn't the everyday person claiming benefits that eroded these social values, they are purely reacting to the erosion in a survivalist manner...
    Nonsense, in the most polite manner possible. Scroungers and cheats don't need examples to follow or to provide the psychological debauchery as an example.

    I worked in Holland for several years - a major proportion of the population on some sort of benefit, I believe the number was for every person working there were two on benefits . . . and for all its faults, Holland isn't known for it's corporate or political corruption.

    Rather, I believe it is simply a matter of peer mirroring.

    Chav no.1 sees Chav no.2 with a new stroller and up the duff again - benefits, Chav 2 proudly announces

    Chav 1 does the numbers and realises that there is more money in it - and no 'work' if the job is quit and benefits applied for.

    or

    Chav no.1 sees a picture of Lord Marlborough in a new private jet and then decides he'll get on the benefits to be able to get one too . . .

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    I worked in Holland for several years - a major proportion of the population on some sort of benefit, I believe the number was for every person working there were two on benefits . . . and for all its faults, Holland isn't known for it's corporate or political corruption.
    . . .
    No but it is known for it's free loading immigrants, especially Muslim ones.

  23. #23
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    29-10-2019 @ 02:29 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,275
    Quote Originally Posted by malcy
    I must be getting old ,I think she looks very shaggable in the salt flats photo
    I thought that as well.

    So i did a search and lo and behold, the photos are old ones.

    Here is a recent one.



    Quote Originally Posted by malcy
    I'm too busy contemplating a wank



    Go for it.

  24. #24
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,338
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    I worked in Holland for several years - a major proportion of the population on some sort of benefit, I believe the number was for every person working there were two on benefits . . . and for all its faults, Holland isn't known for it's corporate or political corruption.
    . . .
    No but it is known for it's free loading immigrants, especially Muslim ones.
    Yet again you make no sense, instead just throwing your bigoted filth around. You constantly berate posters for going off-topic - what did you just do? Read Betty's post to which I was referring - I even quoted - and stop tying to get everything thrown into the DH

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Rainfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    03-08-2015 @ 10:32 PM
    Posts
    2,492
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    I worked in Holland for several years - a major proportion of the population on some sort of benefit, I believe the number was for every person working there were two on benefits . . . and for all its faults, Holland isn't known for it's corporate or political corruption.
    . . .
    No but it is known for it's free loading immigrants, especially Muslim ones.
    They can afford it, their per capita income is much higher than in the UK because they had no Thatcher destroying their economy. They don't even have to chop the pensions of Dutch living abroad.

    What makes me really enjoy your case, is that it's done by a conservative government you voted for, and it announced these plans before the election. You boys on the right-wing just don't get it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •