Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 56
  1. #26
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by OhOh View Post
    An intentional lie.

    To feed the headlines, to endorse ameristans current stance. Did all your sources post a retraction, probably not. The lie will be quoted as evidence in future.
    Yes, as evidence of them lying I'd surmise.

    However, shortly after the statement came out, the White House uploaded a revised version of the text to its website
    Try and keep up. You wouldn't even have noticed this if I hadn't posted it.

  2. #27
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    Actually more civilised than most of you keyboarders here.
    Yes. Here's a picture of some TD posters:




    And here's......


    Oh, hang on.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Posts
    3,269
    How charitable from Bibi doing the job in lieu of IAEA, not trusting them enough, even not being a member of that Atomic club...

    Disarmament Treaties Database: Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)

  4. #29
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Utter fucking silliness.

    A judge in the US has issued a default judgement requiring Iran to pay more than $6bn to victims of the September 11, 2001 attacks that killed almost 3,000 people, court filings show.

    Monday's ruling in the case - Thomas Burnett, Sr et al v. The Islamic Republic of Iran et al - finds "the Islamic Republic of Iran, the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps, and The Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran" liable for the deaths of more than 1,000 people as a result of the September 11 attacks, Judge George B Daniels of the Southern District Court of New York wrote.

    Iran is ordered to pay "$12,500,000 per spouse, $8,500,000 per parent, $8,500,000 per child, and $4,250,000 per sibling" to the families and estates of the deceased, court filings say.


    A 4.96 annual interest rate will also be applied to the amount, starting from September 11, 2001 to the date of the judgement.


    A default judgement is issued when a defendant does not contest the case in court.


    Daniels issued other default judgements against Iran in 2011 and 2016 that ordered the Islamic Republic to pay victims and insurers billions of dollars for damages and deaths in the hijacker attacks.


    Iran has not commented on the cases.


    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...120240366.html

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat
    Dragonfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:20 PM
    Posts
    7,974
    hilarious

    time to invade and get the oil to pay for that debt

  6. #31
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Utter fucking silliness.
    US judge: Iran must pay $6bn to victims of 9/11 attacks
    Lawsuit alleges Iran trained September 11 hijackers but official investigation found no evidence of Iranian involvement.

    1 May 2018

    Allegations against Iran, Saudi Arabia
    Though the lawsuit alleged Iran supported the hijackers with training and other assistance, any Iranian involvement in the attacks remains unclear.

    The 9/11 Commission, which was tasked with preparing a "full and complete account of the circumstances surrounding" the attacks, found no evidence of direct Iranian support, other than certain 9/11 hijackers travelled through Iran on their way to Afghanistan, without having their passports stamped.

    Saudi Arabia remains the main target of US citizens looking for damages in relation to the attacks.

    The judgement against Iran was issued in a court case consisting of more than 40 lawsuits that have been consolidated over the years.

    Plaintiffs allege that Saudi Arabia provided material support to the 19 hijackers who crashed commercial airliners into the World Trade Center in New York and the Pentagon in Washington.

    Another plane, reportedly targeting the White House, crashed in a field in Pennsylvania after passengers confronted the hijackers.

    Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudi citizens. Plaintiffs are seeking billions of dollars in damages from Saudi Arabia.

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...120240366.html

    (same link as harry's)

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Utter fucking silliness.
    BTW: this thread is:

    • Netanyahu: Iran Lies

  8. #33
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    BTW: this thread is:

    • Netanyahu: Iran Lies
    And the post is about Iran lies, you fucking idiot.

    Time you joined Fluke and Buttplug in the ignore list, you bumbling buffoon.

  9. #34
    Mex
    Mex is offline
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Last Online
    24-08-2018 @ 11:56 PM
    Posts
    539
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Yes. Here's a picture of some TD posters:
    And here's......
    Oh, hang on.
    If you think this picture encapsulates the entire Iranian society then it is apparent that your last remaining brain cell has left your head. It has exited at the back of your feeble cranium and traversed down your back where your spine used to be and at your coccyx perfected a 180 degree U turn. It has then penetrated your unwashed rusty Sheriff's badge and travelled up your much abused "passion chunnel" until it encountered a left hand turn where it now resides dispensing logic.

  10. #35
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Mex View Post
    If you think this picture encapsulates the entire Iranian society then it is apparent that your last remaining brain cell has left your head. It has exited at the back of your feeble cranium and traversed down your back where your spine used to be and at your coccyx perfected a 180 degree U turn. It has then penetrated your unwashed rusty Sheriff's badge and travelled up your much abused "passion chunnel" until it encountered a left hand turn where it now resides dispensing logic.

    Unfortunately for you, none of this amusing and florid tale of woe can deny the fact that the country is a majority Shi'a nuthouse run by a bunch of crazy bearded whackos.

    You can have your youngsters with their flaired jeans and smuggled Justin Bieber CDs, but they are a small minority.

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    And the post is about Iran lies, you fucking idiot.
    So, you mean "Netanyahu: Iran lied about 9/11"?

  12. #37
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    15,095
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    nuthouse run by a bunch of crazy bearded whackos.
    All Christians but other than that.







    Last edited by OhOh; 04-05-2018 at 08:35 PM.

  13. #38
    Neo
    Neo is offline
    Dislocated Member
    Neo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:55 PM
    Location
    Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    10,561

  14. #39
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    15,095
    All UK Royal Family except the last one who was Diana's lover and allegedly fathered a prince or two.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    15,095
    Joint statement on supporting JCPOA by Russia, China


    Sun / 6 May 2018 / 16:44

    "The Russian Federation and the People's Republic of China:

    - Confirm their unwavering support for the comprehensive and effective implementation of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) as endorsed by the UNSC Resolution 2231 (2015);


    - Recognize that the sustainable implementation of the JCPOA proved to be a significant contribution in strengthening global nuclear non-proliferation architecture as well as international security as a whole;


    - Persuaded that the conclusion of the JCPOA clearly demonstrated that non-proliferation issues can only be addressed through political and diplomatic means in accordance with the NPT;


    - Support the essential and independent role of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in verification and monitoring in Iran in light of the UNSC resolution 2231 (2015) and welcome the regular confirmations by the IAEA Director General that Iran is in full compliance with it's commitments under the JCPOA;


    - Support the role of the Joint Commission established to carry out functions assigned to it in the JCPOA;


    - Emphasize the urgent necessity for all parties to the JCPOA to rigorously adhere to and fully implement their commitments under it, and for all NPT State-Parties to support implementation of the JCPOA, including by refraining from actions that undermine implementation of commitments under the JCPOA."

    https://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/news/iran/2018/iran-180506-isna01.htm



    https://
    Last edited by OhOh; 07-05-2018 at 02:40 PM.
    A tray full of GOLD is not worth a moment in time.

  16. #41
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Boris has chimed in as well.

    If baldy orange cunto pulls out, he will be on his own.

  17. #42
    f o r u m ghoul SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    gone down the rabbit hole
    Posts
    4,858
    excerpt from The Saker at:

    The Warmakers
    The Warmakers, by The Saker - The Unz Review

    The whole thing is worth reading...IMO.

    ["At the very least Americans in uniform have to ask themselves a very basic and yet fundamental question:

    Do I want to die for Israel? Do I want to lose my job for Israel? How about my pension? Maybe just my stock options? Is it worth risking a major regional war for such a “wonderful” state?
    "]

    Or straight from the source:

    The Warmakers | The Vineyard of the Saker


    The Israeli plan “B”


    Step one, use your propaganda machine and infiltrated agents to re-start the myth about an Iranian military nuclear program. And never mind that the so-called “The Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action” was agreed upon by all five of the UNSC Permanent Members, and Germany (P5+1) and even the European Union! And never mind that this plan places restrictions on Iran which no other country has ever had to ever face, especially considering that since 1970 Iran has been a member in good standing with the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) while Israel, of course, is not. But the Zionists and their Neocon groupies are, of course, quite exceptional people, so they are constrained by neither facts nor logic. If Trump says that the JCPOA is a terrible deal, then this is so. Hey, we are living in the “post-Skripal” and “post-Douma” era – if some Anglo (or Jewish) leaders say “highly likely” then it behooves everybody to show instant “solidarity” lest they are accused of “anti-Semitism” or “fringe conspiracy theories” (you know the drill). So step one is the re-ignition ex nihilo of the Iranian military nuclear program canard.

    Step two is to declare that Israel is “existentially threatened” and therefore has the right to “defend itself”. But there is a problem here: the IDF simply does not have the military means to defeat the Iranians. They can strike them, hit a couple of targets, yes, but then when the Iranians (and Hezbollah) unleash a rain of missiles on Israel (and probably the KSA) the Israelis will not have the means to respond. They know that, but they also know that the Iranian counter-attack will give them the perfect pretext to scream “oy vey!! oy, gevalt!!” and let the dumb Americans fight the Iranians.

    You might object that the USA does not have a mutual defense treaty with Israel. You are wrong. It does, it is called AIPAC. Besides, last year the USA established a permanent US military base in Israel, making it a “tripwire”: just claim that “the Ayatollahs” tried to attack the US base with “chemical weapons” and, bingo, you now have a pretext to use all your military forces in retaliation, including, by the way, your tactical nuclear forces to “disarm” the “genocidal Iranians who want to wipe Israel off the map” or some variation of this nonsense.

    You might wonder what the point of all that would be if Iran does, as I say, not have any military nuclear program?

    My answer would be simple: do you really think the Syrians have been using chemical weapons?!

    Of course not!

    All this nonsense about Saddam’s WMD, the Iranian nuclear program, the Syrian chemical weapons or, for that matter, Gaddafi’s “Viagra armed raping soldiers”, and before that the “Racak massacre” in Kosovo or the various “Markale market” atrocities in Sarajevo for that matter: these were just pretexts for aggression, nothing more.

    In Iran’s case, what the Israelis fear is not that they will be “wiped off the map” (that is a mistranslation of words originally spoken by Ayatollah Khomenei) by Iranian nukes; what really freaks them out is to have a large, successful Muslim regional power like Iran openly daring to denounce Israel as an illegitimate, racist state. The Iranians are also openly denouncing the US imperialism and they are even denouncing the Wahabi dictatorship of the House of Saud. That is Iran’s real “sin”: to dare defy openly the AngloZionist Empire and be so successful at it!

    So what the Israelis really want to do is:

    1. inflict a maximum amount of economic damage upon Iran
    2. punish the Iranian population for daring to support the “wrong” leaders
    3. overthrow the Islamic Republic (do to it what they did to Serbia)
    4. make an example to dissuade any other country who dares to follow in Iran’s footsteps
    5. prove the omnipotence of the AngloZionist Empire

    The Israelis hope that by making the USA hit Iran really hard, they will weaken the country enough to also weaken Hezbollah and the other allies of Iran in the region sufficiently and break the so-called “Shia crescent”.

    In their own way, the Israelis are not wrong when they say that Iran is an existential threat to Israel. They are just lying about the nature of this threat and why it is dangerous for them.

    Consider this:
    IF the Islamic Republic is allowed to develop and prosper and IF the Islamic Republic refuses to be terrified by the IDF’s undisputed ability to massacre civilians and destroy public infrastructure, then the Islamic Republic will become an attractive alternative to the kind of repugnant Islam embodied by the House of Saud which, in turn, is the prime sponsor of all the collaborator regimes in the Middle-East from the Hariri types in Lebanon to the Palestinian Authority itself. The Israelis like their Arabs fat and corrupt to the bone, not principled and courageous. That is why Iran must, absolutely must, be hit: because Iran by its very existence threatens the linchpin upon which the survival of the Zionist entity depends: the total corruption of the Arab and Muslim leaders worldwide.

    Risks with Israel’s plan “B”


    Think of 2006. The Israelis had total air supremacy over Lebanon – the skies were simply uncontested. The Israelis also controlled the seas (at least until Hezbollah almost sank their Sa’ar 5-class corvette). The Israelis pounded Lebanon with everything they had, from bombs to artillery strikes, to missiles. They also engaged their very best forces, including their putatively ‘”invincible” “Golani Brigade”. And that for 33 days. And they achieved exactly *nothing*. They could not even control the town of Bint Jbeil right across the Israeli border. And now comes the best part: Hezbollah kept its most capable forces north of the Litany river so the small Hezbollah force (no more than 1000 man) was composed of local militias supported by a much smaller number of professional cadre. That a 30:1 advantage in manpower for the Israelis. But the “invincible Tsahal” got it’s collective butt kicked like few have ever been kicked in history. This is why, in the Arab world, this war is since known as the “Divine Victory”.

    As for Hezbollah, it continued to rain down rockets on Israel and destroy indestructible Merkava tanks right up to the last day.

    There are various reports discussing the reasons for the abject failure of the IDF (see here or here), but the simple reality is this: to win a war you need capable boots on the ground, especially against an adversary who has learned how to operate without air-cover or superior firepower. Should Israel manipulate the USA into attacking Iran, the exact same thing will happen: CENTCOM will establish air superiority and have an overwhelming firepower advantage over the Iranians, but other than destroying a lot of infrastructure and murdering scores of civilians, this will achieve absolutely nothing. Furthermore, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei is no Milosevic, he will not simply surrender in the hope that Uncle Sam will allow him to stay in power. The Iranians will fight, and fight, and continue to fight for weeks, and months and then possibly years. And, unlike the “Axis of Kindness” forces, the Iranians do have credible and capable “boots on the ground”, and not only in Iran, but also in Syria and Iraq and Afghanistan. And they have the missiles to reach a very large number of US military facilities across the region. And they can also not only shut down the Strait of Hormuz (which the USN would eventually be able to re-open, but only at a cost of a huge military operation on the Iranian coast), they can also strike at Saudi Arabia proper and, of course, at Israel. In fact, the Iranian have both the manpower and know-how to declare “open season” on any and all US forces in the Middle-East, and there are plenty of them, mostly very poorly defended (that imperial sense of impunity “they would not dare”).

    The Iran-Iraq war lasted for eight years (1980-1988). It cost the Iranians hundreds of thousands of lives (if not more). The Iraqis had the full support of the USA, the Soviet Union, France and pretty much everybody else. As for the Iranian military, it had just suffered from a traumatic revolution. The official history (meaning Wikipedia) calls the outcome a “stalemate”. Considering the odds and the circumstances, I call it a magnificent Iranian victory and a total defeat for those who wanted to overthrow the Islamic Republic (something which decades of harsh sanctions also failed to achieve, by the way).

    Is there any reason at all to believe that this time around, when Iran has had almost 40 years to prepare for a full-scale AngloZionist attack the Iranians will fight less fiercely or less competently? We could also look at the actual record of the US armed forces (see Paul Craig Roberts’ superb summary here) and ask: do you think that the USA, lead by the likes of Trump, Bolton or Nikki Haley will have the staying power to fight the Iranians to exhaustion (since a land invasion of Iran is out of the question)? Or this: what will happen to the world economy if the entire Middle-East blows up into a major regional war?

    Now comes the scary part: both the Israelis and the Neocons always, always, double-down. The notion of cutting their losses and stopping what is a self-evidently mistaken policy is simply beyond them. Their arrogance simply cannot survive even the appearance of having made a mistake (remember how both Dubya and Olmert declared that they had won against Hezbollah in 2006?). As soon as Trump and Netanyahu realize that they did something really fantastically stupid and as soon as they run out of their usual options (missile and airstrikes first, then terrorizing the civilian population) they will have a stark and simple choice: admit defeat or use nukes.

    Which one do you think they will choose?

    Exactly.
    Last edited by SKkin; 07-05-2018 at 05:23 PM.

  18. #43
    f o r u m ghoul SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    gone down the rabbit hole
    Posts
    4,858
    BTW...about The Saker. I'm interested in what he writes because he is a Swiss citizen with Russian roots. My paternal roots are 100% Swiss. I like to consider what he has to say because of the Swiss connection, not because I'm a Putin lover. Anyway...he wrote this awhile back:

    Why do I live in the USA? | A bird's eye view of the vineyard

    Why do I live in the USA?

    There is one question which I should never have to answer, at least in a civilized world, but which I get over and over and over again. This is this queston: “why do you live in the United States and not in Russia, Iran or some other country“? I always get that question from US Americans who mistake my hostility to the AngloZionist Empire for a hostility to the United States and who, frustrated by their inability to come up with a cogent argument, try a little ad hominem to discredit me. What is usually implied in this question is a variation on any of the following ideas:

    If the USA are so bad, why am I here? Does my presence here not prove that the USA are actually great? Am I not a hypocrite for criticizing a political system while at the same time benefiting from it? Could it be that I relocated to Florida to be closer to CENTCOM in Tampa or even the CIA in Virgina?

    I used to ignore these primitive personal attacks as beneath contempt but now I am coming to the conclusion that such idiocy should be pointed out to those questioners to remind them that the real world is very different from what they imagine. And in this spirit, let me explain why I live in the USA.

    Simply put, it is my legal right. I am a Swiss citizen married to a US citizen. When I married my wife she got a “C Permit” in Switzerland and the USA gave me a “Green Card”. These two countries have an agreement, а contract, if you want, which allows US nationals married to a Swiss national to live in Switzerland and a Swiss national married to a US national to live in the USA. This agreement is similar to say, airlines sharing passenger seats or hotels sharing rooms. To make my point eve simpler: I live in the USA because the US government decided that it would be in the interest of the American people to have such an agreement with Switzerland. You could also say that it is my wife’s right to have her husband with her while living in her own country.

    None of that implies any kind of endorsement of anything, any big expressions of gratitude or any other ideological or emotional dimension.

    In my case, it was really simple: I was blacklisted in my own country and I could not find work. My wife’s degrees were not recognized in Switzerland. So we moved to the USA were she could work and I could homeschool our kids. I am now putting them through college and have no intention of leaving until their personal situation stabilizes.

    None of that implies that life in the USA is “better” than in Switzerland in any way. It just means that in my personal case it was more convenient for my family to live in a country I was not blacklisted just like Snowden prefers to live in Russia not because Russia is “better” but because in Russia he is not persecuted by the government.

    By the way, I could have applied for US citizenship years ago, but I have no interest or desire to do so simply because I want to remain what I am today a “legal alien” – that status and even this otherwise weird expression suits me perfectly.

    As for Russia, I have no more obligation to live there than the millions of Russians which have lived outside Russia for a variety of reasons. This is especially true in my case since I was already born abroad (in Switzerland) and that it was my great-grandparents who left Russia after the Revolution. I am a 4th generation émigré, before me my family lived in Serbia, Germany, Argentina and Holland.

    How any of the above could be pertinent to what I write, the positions I take or the arguments I present is beyond me. I suppose that there are the kind of people out there who cannot imagine living in a country without immediately becoming an unconditional supporter of the political regime in power. I strongly suspect that 99% of them have never taken a trip abroad to begin with. I did.

    Here is the funny thing: it would never cross the mind of a Swiss person to be baffled by a US resident of Switzerland (there are plenty of those, by the way) being critical of Swiss politics. No Swiss person would ever ask this American why do you live in Switzerland if you are so critical of the Swiss government. This would be seen as self-evidently stupid.

    So now it is my turn to ask a question: what in the world makes you ask such an utterly irrelevant question?

    The Saker

  19. #44
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    It seems the blue suede shoes is a tad upset.


    JERUSALEM (Reuters) - Israel could respond to any Iranian attack on it from Syria by toppling Syrian President Bashar al-Assad’s government, an Israeli security cabinet minister said on Monday, hinting that Assad himself may be targeted for assassination.

    Israel and Iran have traded blows over Syria since February, stirring concern that major escalation could be looming ahead of next week’s review decision by U.S. President Donald Trump on the 2015 international nuclear deal with Tehran.

    On April 9, an air strike killed seven Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps members at the Syrian base. Tehran blamed Israel and vowed unspecified retaliation, drawing Israeli counter-threats to broaden attacks on Iranian military assets in Syria.

    Sharpening these warnings, Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said on Monday that Assad may find himself in Israel’s sights.




    “If Assad allows Iran to turn Syria into a military vanguard against us, to attack us from Syrian territory, he should know that would be the end of him, the end of his regime,” Steinitz told the Ynet news site.

    Asked if that meant Israel might assassinate Assad, Steinitz said: “His blood would be forfeit.” He also appeared to suggest that his remarks did not reflect Israeli government policy, saying: “I’m not talking about any concrete proposal.”





    There was no immediate response from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office or from Israel’s Defence Ministry.

    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1I80O4

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    15,095
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Energy Minister Yuval Steinitz said on Monday that Assad may find himself in Israel’s sights.

    “If Assad allows Iran to turn Syria into a military vanguard against us, to attack us from Syrian territory, he should know that would be the end of him, the end of his regime,” Steinitz told the Ynet news site.

    Asked if that meant Israel might assassinate Assad, Steinitz said: “His blood would be forfeit.” He also appeared to suggest that his remarks did not reflect Israeli government policy, saying: “I’m not talking about any concrete proposal.
    Sounds like a government minister is afraid of something, maybe there is an energy shortage in Gaza that needs an inspection.

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat
    OhOh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:29 AM
    Location
    Where troubles melt like lemon drops
    Posts
    15,095
    Israel may have problems sooner than they thought.

    Lebanon awaits election results, turnout at 49 percent

    "Lebanon is awaiting official results of the country's first parliamentary elections in almost a decade, a poll that saw a significantly lower turnout than previous general elections.
    Of the 3.8 million registered voters, 49.2 percent cast their ballots in Sunday's poll, the interior ministry said, down from 54 percent in the last election in 2009.

    The final results are expected to be announced in a news conference later on Monday.


    However, according to unofficial preliminary results cited by politicians and Lebanese media, Hezbollah and its political allies won more than half the seats.


    If confirmed by the final count, this result would boost Hezbollah politically, with parties and individuals aligned with the heavily armed group securing a simple majority in parliament"

    https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/lebanon-awaits-election-results-turnout-49-percent-180507061817617.html

    Surely the Israelis have a tame terrorist or two who can fire a firework over the border, just to start the ball rolling. Or are they waiting for the ameristani CSG to arrive and let BB take another stab a the Nobel Peace prize .

  22. #47
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Who's going to turn up and vote for the opposition when there are Hizbollah terrorists everywhere?

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    13-08-2018 @ 05:28 PM
    Posts
    9,966
    I apologise for all Brits, you have bsnub we have Harry, apologies to all, no more no less but to any non Brits we don't know or acknowledge Harry in fact we deny his existence as in he's some expat who sucks Sunni Arab cock at swingers parties.
    Independence day - June 23 for Brits.

  24. #49
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:31 PM
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Who's going to turn up and vote for the opposition when there are Hizbollah terrorists everywhere?
    ...as they successfully copied from dangerous Mr. Putin's election...

  25. #50
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:23 PM
    Posts
    52,360
    Quote Originally Posted by buriramboy View Post
    I apologise for all Brits, you have bsnub we have Harry, apologies to all, no more no less but to any non Brits we don't know or acknowledge Harry in fact we deny his existence as in he's some expat who sucks Sunni Arab cock at swingers parties.
    Stupid boy.

    And obvious terrorist sympathiser.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •