Thread: Touring Taiwan
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2017, 09:57 PM   #228 (permalink)
katie23
Thailand Expat

katie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expat
katie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expatkatie23 Thailand Expat
After lunch, my friend asked me where I wanted to go. I said that I didn't want to do much sightseeing since I was already tired of travelling by then. I also felt a bit under the weather the last couple of days, so I didn't want to do anything stressful. So we went to a nearby park and chilled. As it was a weekday, it wasn't overrun with people, which was great.

So we just stayed there until it was time to go to the airport for my flight. I'll leave this as a last pic - the sign says something about Chiang Kai Shek, whom this park was named after or dedicated to, according to my friend.

Cheers and hope you enjoyed the show! Thanks for the luv & greens - I saw that I have more yellow spots. Haha!
katie23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08039 seconds with 19 queries