Thread: Air Asia Sucks
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2017, 03:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
harrybarracuda

harrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expat
harrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expatharrybarracuda Thailand Expat
I'm not a big fan of LCC's, but with Thai dropping a lot of flights because of the competition, either you fly them or accept pissing about at Swampy for hours after a long haul flight.

Never been impressed with Air Asia or their Thai offshoot, and I had shit experiences with Bangkok Airways when I first used them.

But since then I've used Bkk Air a few times and can't really fault them.

I had nearly 40Kg of baggage on my last flight from CNX to BKK, and even though I offered to pay, they didn't even charge me for it.
harrybarracuda is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.06262 seconds with 19 queries