View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #219 (permalink)
jamescollister
Thailand Expat

jamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expat
jamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expatjamescollister Thailand Expat
Send a message via Yahoo to jamescollister
Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamescollister View Post
well if you are white living in an area predominantly black you will have muh higher violent crime rates than living in a white area in the same income bracket.
So if you happen to be a millionaire living in the same Las Vegas neighbourhood as, say, Snoop Dogg, Michael Jordan and Denzel Washington, you're going to suffer from violent crime are you? Of course you aren't.

Perhaps it's lack of education, employment and growing up in poverty-stricken, gang-infested neighbourhoods that exacerbate violent crime?

Haven't you been to some council estates in the UK that are predominantly white?
They are just as bad, and the problem exists for the same reasons.

Again, you are trying to attribute skin colour as a reason when it is a symptom.

Posting pages of irrelevant scientific research does not support your statements one bit.

You just come across as being racist because your dad drummed into you that the Wogs were nothing but trouble.
Think snoop dogg has convictions for violent crime.

Your reply is nothing , but self denial of facts.

As to my dislikes or likes, they were formed much later in life, not what my daddy told me.
Walked a beat in Birmingham, doesn't take long to figure out who's doing what to whom. Jim
jamescollister is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.09498 seconds with 19 queries