Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Last Online
    17-07-2015 @ 11:54 AM

Abu Ghraib Sex Abuse Photos Leaked

Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape' - Telegraph

[ Your US Tax Dollars at Work !! They don't call him " Dick " Cheney fer nuth'n !!]
    Abu Ghraib abuse photos 'show rape'

Photographs of alleged prisoner abuse which Barack Obama is attempting to censor include images of apparent rape and sexual abuse, it has emerged.

By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent and Paul Cruickshank
    Last Updated: 8:21AM BST 28 May 2009

( Pics from ;at-Largely: Photos Obama won't release include images of rape...(warning, graphic) )

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    (photos after the fold)

At least one picture shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner while another is said to show a male translator raping a male detainee.
    Further photographs are said to depict sexual assaults on prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube.

Another apparently shows a female prisoner having her clothing forcibly removed to expose her breasts.
    Detail of the content emerged from Major General Antonio Taguba, the former army officer who conducted an inquiry into the Abu Ghraib jail in Iraq.
    Allegations of rape and abuse were included in his 2004 report but the fact there were photographs was never revealed. He has now confirmed their existence in an interview with the Daily Telegraph.
    The graphic nature of some of the images may explain the US President’s attempts to block the release of an estimated 2,000 photographs from prisons in Iraq and Afghanistan despite an earlier promise to allow them to be published.
    Maj Gen Taguba, who retired in January 2007, said he supported the President’s decision, adding: “These pictures show torture, abuse, rape and every indecency.
    “I am not sure what purpose their release would serve other than a legal one and the consequence would be to imperil our troops, the only protectors of our foreign policy, when we most need them, and British troops who are trying to build security in Afghanistan.
    “The mere description of these pictures is horrendous enough, take my word for it.”
    In April, Mr Obama’s administration said the photographs would be released and it would be “pointless to appeal” against a court judgment in favour of the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU).
    But after lobbying from senior military figures, Mr Obama changed his mind saying they could put the safety of troops at risk.
    Earlier this month, he said: “The most direct consequence of releasing them, I believe, would be to inflame anti-American public opinion and to put our troops in greater danger.”
    It was thought the images were similar to those leaked five years ago, which showed naked and bloody prisoners being intimidated by dogs, dragged around on a leash, piled into a human pyramid and hooded and attached to wires.
    Mr Obama seemed to reinforce that view by adding: “I want to emphasise that these photos that were requested in this case are not particularly sensational, especially when compared to the painful images that we remember from Abu Ghraib.”
    The latest photographs relate to 400 cases of alleged abuse between 2001 and 2005 in Abu Ghraib and six other prisons. Mr Obama said the individuals involved had been “identified, and appropriate actions” taken.
    Maj Gen Taguba’s internal inquiry into the abuse at Abu Ghraib, included sworn statements by 13 detainees, which, he said in the report, he found “credible based on the clarity of their statements and supporting evidence provided by other witnesses.”
    Among the graphic statements, which were later released under US freedom of information laws, is that of Kasim Mehaddi Hilas in which he says: “I saw [name of a translator] ******* a kid, his age would be about 15 to 18 years. The kid was hurting very bad and they covered all the doors with sheets.

Then when I heard screaming I climbed the door because on top it wasn’t covered and I saw [name] who was wearing the military uniform, putting his **** in the little kid’s ***…. and the female soldier was taking pictures.”

The translator was an American Egyptian who is now the subject of a civil court case in the US.
    Three detainees, including the alleged victim, refer to the use of a phosphorescent tube in the sexual abuse and another to the use of wire, while the victim also refers to part of a policeman’s “stick” all of which were apparently photographed.

Profiteering From War and Disease, Corporate Owned "News" Media Deliberately Dis-Informs in Order to Further Its Own Agenda- PROFIT

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 08:01 PM
    The back of beyond..on the bloody PC by the looks of it!!
    Nice!!!!! "so fancy a shag then love???? If you don't I can just rape you ass instead???? so what you got under that tent...show us?????"

bet she wasn't one of them taking the photo's...she looks 'armless' to me!!!

Winnig hearts and minds in Iraq...the US way to do things???

Gotta love em' ain't ya??? And they dragged the Brits into this farce...never to be forgiven for that one Tony, you Wanke*

Mmmm, Bowling......
    Last Online
    05-09-2015 @ 03:26 AM
    Hey that's not fair. I know of plenty of sand muzzies that do these acts of their own free will. Sticking things up their butts and their buddies.

It is common knowledge that homosexuality prevails in the muslim world ('cept indo KW) until individuals are old enough to get married.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    10-09-2019 @ 08:01 PM
    The back of beyond..on the bloody PC by the looks of it!!
    Heard that too... Mobs....bum bandits...but there is a difference in consensual and rape!!!

I am not a cat
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by mobs00 View Post
    Hey that's not fair. I know of plenty of sand muzzies that do these acts of their own free will. Sticking things up their butts and their buddies.

It is common knowledge that homosexuality prevails in the muslim world ('cept indo KW) until individuals are old enough to get married.
    If its so common and acepted, then why did the yanks try to use it as a method to humiliate the detainees?

Whatever, its yet another case of Americans shooting themselves in the foot. Will they never learn?

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    19-12-2015 @ 05:51 PM
    The odd part about the Obama administration attempting to block the photos is lack of acknowledgment that many were already out.

Wondering what it will take for my country's cherished myth of its innocence to die.

Banned

Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post
    The odd part about the Obama administration attempting to block the photos is lack of acknowledgment that many were already out.

Wondering what it will take for my country's cherished myth of its innocence to die.
    He is already firmly steadfast into completely denying and attempting to sweep all the Bush 8 years under the proverbial carpet.....

RIP
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustavaclit
    At least one picture shows an American soldier apparently raping a female prisoner while another is said to show a male translator raping a male detainee. Further photographs are said to depict sexual assaults on prisoners with objects including a truncheon, wire and a phosphorescent tube
    Where are the pix depicting what you speak of, I see none of them, I see no Americans fucking anyone, and I see a dude putting some toys in his own ass,, so where do you see the other things??

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Sure, its just a Muzzie plot to discredit the noble Mercan liberators BG.

Go back to bed now.

Last Online
    15-10-2013 @ 01:17 AM
    I'm sure some of those people deserve worse.

Banned
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    What a load of shite.

But hey, the indoctrinated simpletons just lap it up.

Last Online
    @
    there's every reason to believe that the photos mentioned in the telegraph article do exist...but i'm not so sure that those shown in the OP are legit.

they'll eventually be released....and it will be another leg down for the reputation of the US in the world.

Banned
    Last Online
    30-01-2013 @ 09:22 AM
    but i'm not so sure that those shown in the OP are legit.
    Eh?!? What are ya. A fuking moron? Didn't you read the headline!

I'm in Jail
    Last Online
    12-06-2021 @ 11:13 PM
    absolutely despicable !!!

America deserve to lose in Iraq, big time

Last Online
    02-11-2016 @ 08:50 AM
    Steady there chaps........................

providence of the photos has yet to be proved.

Sick as fok but not yet real.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    20-10-2012 @ 04:24 PM
    Well, BG doesn't believe its true, and thats good enough for me.

Last Online
    Fair comment.

BG = Deity

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    We all know that Americans are poofs anyway and now we have proof of them raping men.

Dirty cum swallowing bastards

I'm in Jail
    Last Online
    12-06-2021 @ 11:13 PM
    I think American civilians are now legitimate targets for torture and beheading,

it's fair game on both sides,

RIP
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsquirrel
    We all know that Americans are poofs anyway and now we have proof of them raping men. Dirty cum swallowing bastards
    Well show us your proof you phony rotten asshole.

Last Online
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsquirrel
    We all know that Americans are poofs anyway and now we have proof of them raping men. Dirty cum swallowing bastards
    What a stupid, ignorant and inane post.

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by robuzo View Post

I suppose we'll wait for the reaction from the Muslim world and in particular from Iraq.

If any reaction. I assume there will be a reaction. How big or small, or severe, I don't know.

Thailand Expat
    Last Online
    @
    If any reaction. I assume there will be a reaction. How big or small, or severe, I don't know.
    thank you for your well informed, to the point, and insightful comment.
    we await your next prononcement with baited breath..... or droopy eyelids...or both...maybe.... but not really sure.

nid aur yw popeth melyn
    Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I think American civilians are now legitimate targets for torture and beheading,

it's fair game on both sides,

Then I guess its faire game to just drop a nuke on the middle east and be done with it.

Thailand Expat

Last Online
    @
    Quote Originally Posted by jandajoy
    What a stupid, ignorant and inane post.
    Ignorant? Inane?

I don't come from a country where it's seen as acceptable practice to put a fluorescent light tube up and mans arse. Or to rape another man or woman with the aim extracting information.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information