Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    FarangRed
    Guest

    John Terry's Dad Admits Supplying Cocaine

    4:09pm UK, Thursday May 13, 2010
    Adam Arnold, Sky News Online
    The father of Chelsea and England footballer John Terry has admitted supplying cocaine and said he was "embarrassed" about it.


    Edward Terry pleaded guilty as he appeared before magistrates in Basildon, Essex.
    The court was told he supplied the drug to an undercover newspaper reporter in a wine bar in Chafford Hundred in November last year.
    Prosecutor Ricky Khagram said Terry dealt drugs to a News Of The World journalist called Dan Sanderson - who was posing as a chauffeur - and was paid a total of 160.
    Terry's lawyer Neil Saunders said his client had been "targeted" by journalists because he was the footballer's father.
    Mr Saunders said his client was "embarrassed" because of the upset caused to his son.
    The lawyer said Terry had been out with friends and had drunk a "considerable amount".
    Mr Saunders added: "Of course he is embarrassed for the upset he has caused to his son - and that is the reason he was targeted."
    The defendant, 56, of Chafford Hundred, Essex, admitted supplying 3.5g (0.1oz) of the class A drug.
    Magistrates' chairman John Toplis said sentencing should be decided by a Crown Court judge, not by magistrates.
    Terry spoke only to confirm his personal details and enter a guilty plea.
    He was released on bail and will be sentenced at Basildon Crown Court on June 1

  2. #2
    mud
    mud is offline
    Member mud's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    28-03-2011 @ 12:39 PM
    Posts
    128
    MM cocaine dealer. There's an idea.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:51 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    10,927
    Terry and his whole family are a real class act. Mother is a shoplifter, Dad is a coke dealer; Terry shags his mates' girlfriends and makes them have an abortion, then shags them again...

    He allegedly takes punters on unofficial "tours" of the CFC backrooms and changing rooms for bagfuls of cash. - Some people still think he was stripped of the England job rather harshly..?

  4. #4
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,381
    Quote Originally Posted by FarangRed
    Terry's lawyer Neil Saunders said his client had been "targeted" by journalists because he was the footballer's father.
    So, being targeted is an excuse? Scum . . . doesn't his son support him and his wife or does the old man have to resort to selling drugs to make ends meet?

    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    Terry and his whole family are a real class act. Mother is a shoplifter, Dad is a coke dealer; Terry shags his mates' girlfriends and makes them have an abortion, then shags them again...
    Quote Originally Posted by kmart
    He allegedly takes punters on unofficial "tours" of the CFC backrooms and changing rooms for bagfuls of cash. - Some people still think he was stripped of the England job rather harshly..?
    Yup, a class act

  5. #5
    FarangRed
    Guest
    is this the second time he's been done?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •