Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 52
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,672
    Come from Thailand? I wonder which poster he is.

    anyway, suddenly stopped posting recently?

  2. #27
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Come from Thailand? I wonder which poster he is.

    anyway, suddenly stopped posting recently?
    Edit. Nevermind this is against the rules

  3. #28
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post





    I'm sure you're full of information - do share
    That's the 2nd dog whistle you've done in this thread. Close to the red line you are. Just to get a jab in at ppl with different political views than you

  4. #29
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    That's the 2nd dog whistle you've done in this thread. Close to the red line you are. Just to get a jab in at ppl with different political views than you
    You make the mistake of thinking I acre enough about you or deeks to bother, aside from which it isn't something I do - feel free to do as you seem to enjoy doing anyway and check my 14 years of posting history like the amoebic curtain-twitcher you are

    But then . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Edit. Nevermind this is against the rules
    . . . et tu, Brute.

  5. #30
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    You make the mistake of thinking I acre enough about you or deeks to bother, aside from which it isn't something I do - feel free to do as you seem to enjoy doing anyway and check my 14 years of posting history like the amoebic curtain-twitcher you are

    But then . . .

    . . . et tu, Brute.
    2 dog whistles

  6. #31
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Fuck you. Why did you have a period over that exactly ?
    Literally the second sentence you dumb fuck:

    jailed for four years, with a minimum of two-and-a-half years,

  7. #32
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Literally the second sentence you dumb fuck:
    If you call someone out for something like nighog did , at least state the fucking reason. Which nighog didn't do.

    It's a long ass post. So I just got the skinny version by reading the bolded part. That's why it was bolded. Did you seriously read the whole post ? Who read the whole thing till the end ? Anyone ?

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,982
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    If you call someone out for something like nighog did , at least state the fucking reason. Which nighog didn't do.
    It's neither his job nor responsibilty.

    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    It's a long ass post
    Literally the second sentence you dumb fuck:

  9. #34
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    It's neither his job nor responsibilty.

    Ah. I see what happened now. My phone did not pick up or display that second sentence. Most likely because of the smaller font. Because yes. On my PC, i do see that its the second sentence.

    Anyone with a mobile (Android) can see that the second sentence isnt there in that format

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    38,982
    You spend an inordinate amount of time making excuses.

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Ah. I see what happened now. My phone did not pick up or display that second sentence. Most likely because of the smaller font. Because yes. On my PC, i do see that its the second sentence.

    Anyone with a mobile (Android) can see that the second sentence isnt there in that format

    The old mysterious missing second sentence trick...


  12. #37
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Ah. I see what happened now
    Can you not see your behavioural pattern? Literally everyone here is 'white-horsed' by someone except you. Does that not tell you something?

    When you're blatantly wrong and are proven to be and it isn't a matter of interpretation just ACCEPT it.

    Fuck me dead, you really are a moron.

  13. #38
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    The old mysterious missing second sentence trick...

    The narrower mobil browser made 2 paragraphs out of the bolded part. On the mobil , the 2nd sentence is the 3rd paragraph. On the PC, it's the second sentence

  14. #39
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,005
    Socal, the simple fact is, this is not a special needs support group. Yes, I read the entire article, as I am sure did most others. But your post was just the same as your many other ill-informed peces of crap across the board that we constantly have to wade through.

    But here is the thing Socal, the correct response to being shown that the information was in the OP was: "Fuck. My bad". Instead you whine how it was not your fault, how it was the fault of the phone, it was becaus eyou were busy, it was because I am a [at][at][at][at].

    Man the fuck up dude and stop being a whiney beta-cuck.

  15. #40
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,672
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Man the fuck up dude and stop being a whiney beta-cuck.
    Never gonna happen.

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    If you call someone out for something like nighog did , at least state the fucking reason. Which nighog didn't do.

    It's a long ass post. So I just got the skinny version by reading the bolded part. That's why it was bolded. Did you seriously read the whole post ? Who read the whole thing till the end ? Anyone ?
    You didnít bother to read the article, why should others go to the trouble of explaining it for you. You are an idle waste of a good skin. Fuck off and pollute another forum.

  17. #42
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,005
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Never gonna happen.
    For someone who like to portray himself as a balls t the walls kinda guy, he really is a little bish.

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Location
    Sanur
    Posts
    4,774
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    If you call someone out for something like nighog did , at least state the fucking reason. Which nighog didn't do.

    It's a long ass post. So I just got the skinny version by reading the bolded part. That's why it was bolded. Did you seriously read the whole post ? Who read the whole thing till the end ? Anyone ?
    This is why you make no sense when trying to debate with others. You only read what you think you see, and you end up sounding dumb when you reply.

    You are quite literally, a few sandwiches short of a picnic. If you are replying to one of Cyrilles posts, it doesn’t matter, because they are short on content, just like you.

  19. #44
    Thailand Expat Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    25-11-2020 @ 04:52 PM
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    13,176
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post

    Fuck me dead
    Would you prefer a carrot or cucumber ?

  20. #45
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    DOUBKE DOWN ON:Whine complain generally being a fuckwit blame others
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    The narrower mobil browser made 2 paragraphs out of the bolded part. On the mobil , the 2nd sentence is the 3rd paragraph. On the PC, it's the second sentence
    You didn't read the article, decided to write your usual uninformed shit, got called on it, doubled down, blamed others . . .


    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Socal, the simple fact is, this is not a special needs support group. Yes, I read the entire article, as I am sure did most others. But your post was just the same as your many other ill-informed peces of crap across the board that we constantly have to wade through.

    But here is the thing Socal, the correct response to being shown that the information was in the OP was: "Fuck. My bad". Instead you whine how it was not your fault, how it was the fault of the phone, it was becaus eyou were busy, it was because I am a [at][at][at][at].

    Man the fuck up dude and stop being a whiney beta-cuck.
    Never happen, Skidmark has his head so far up his arse he and Karen will be playing tonsil hockey in his throat

  21. #46
    Thailand Expat
    Troy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:44 AM
    Location
    In the EU
    Posts
    9,070
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    The old mysterious missing second sentence trick...

    Actually, he's right. The font is smaller and I skipped it on my mobile too. However, it is in the opening paragraph below and there's no excuse for not reading it.

  22. #47
    Lone Monarchist
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    3,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy View Post
    Actually, he's right. The font is smaller and I skipped it on my mobile too.


    However, it is in the opening paragraph below and there's no excuse for not reading it.
    bullshit

  23. #48
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,672
    Skidmark you’ve already admitted you only read the headlines in order to save time before commenting, typical clickbait for a beta cuck

  24. #49
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:11 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    25,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    bullshit
    The incel beta cuck doubling down on being wrong again . . .


    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Skidmark you’ve already admitted you only read the headlines in order to save time before commenting, typical clickbait for a beta cuck
    But but but . . . he expects everyone else do help him . . . like a slimy piece of shit

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,920
    Like Klondyke, it seems skidmark is incapable of producing a post worth reading.

    That's why he's in my ignore list.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •