Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819 LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 474
  1. #376
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    9,819
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    IF Navalny was poisoned, with novichok, it was seconds before falling ill, on the plane
    No, the time between being poisoned and being ill depends on the concentration of the nerve agent.
    The Skripal's were poisoned from novichok on their door handle when leaving home but did have lunch at an Italian restaurant and then fell ill on a park bench later. Low concentration.

    The female who found the perfume bottle with novichok which had been used for spraying Skripal's door handle, sprayed it on her arm and fell ill immediately. Died a week later. High concentration.
    May the bridges I burn light my way

    There is no plan for no deal because we're going to get a great deal - Boris Johnson in HoC 11 July 2017

  2. #377
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    No, the time between being poisoned and being ill depends on the concentration of the nerve agent.
    The Skripal's were poisoned from novichok on their door handle when leaving home but did have lunch at an Italian restaurant and then fell ill on a park bench later. Low concentration.

    The female who found the perfume bottle with novichok which had been used for spraying Skripal's door handle, sprayed it on her arm and fell ill immediately. Died a week later. High concentration.
    the series was on TV here last week . . . watched it, a bit slow but quite good.

    Yes. Precisely as you say


    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    Why do I get this feeling that you are one of the second worst species that Germany has ever produced.
    A former DDR communist swine ?

    If not....a closely related Warsaw Pact comrade?
    Nah, he's Russian . . . or at the very least some slav cretin who's pining for a return to communism as he lives in Thailand

  3. #378
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    This reads like the insane ramblings of one of those QAnon nutters.
    Sure it must be insane if you disagree, right?

    Not going to get into a pissing contest, but my opinion is based on my perception of how this has developed, at each stage with more questions than answers. Someone has cobbled together a plausible story with loose ends that are slowly being unravelled; it could be Germany or UK or both, and Putin is no angel but so far there's been no evidence that he was behind an attempted assassination of an insignificant political opponent, on Russian soil, with the deadliest poison on the planet that fails to kill, and then sends the evidence to the most efficient facilities in Europe.

    How much weight is given to evidence when the witness is shown to be lying, even if the rest of their testimony is honest and conclusive? If this current narrative were put before a western court, imo it would be laughed out.

    Disliking Putin is not evidence of guilt.

  4. #379
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    An agent provaceur ?

    Mossad ?
    Good idea, we could blame Mossad as the secondary villain, in case the farce that so many blindly believe deservedly falls flat on its face and Putin is exonerated.

  5. #380
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    25-10-2020 @ 03:08 PM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    5,892
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Disliking Putin is not evidence of guilt.
    You may find it is for some.......

  6. #381
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,090
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Not going to get into a pissing contest, but my opinion is based on
    Fuck knows what, but it reads like the insane ramblings of one of those QAnon nutters.

  7. #382
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,090
    Quote Originally Posted by HermantheGerman View Post
    Novichock = 1970
    Puting KGB = 1975

    Can you see the similarities ?
    Sorry if I'm arguing like communist swine

    "Jelcin"
    "Gorbatchov"
    "Puting"

    FFS are we making names up here?


  8. #383
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Posts
    7,796
    It's not surprising that MSM are informing us about last weekend regional elections saying Navalny's friends "posing serious test for pro-Kremlin party" (CNN), however stopping short to give the actual figures.

    The fact is that only in 2 districts they got 2 and 5 seats (and that only by Navalny's invented "smart voting") what hardly poses a serious problem for the Putin's United Russia with some usual 50 seats per constituency.

    Herewith some detailed results (and they surely will lie to us):
    https://meduza.io/en/feature/2020/09...ody-s-a-winner

  9. #384
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614
    And . . .

    MOSCOW – Not everyone who has a quarrel with Russian President Vladimir Putin dies in violent or suspicious circumstances — far from it. But enough loud critics of Putin's policies have been murdered that Thursday's daylight shooting of a Russian who sought asylum in Ukraine has led to speculation of Kremlin involvement.


    Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko called the shooting in Kiev of Denis Voronenkov, a former Russian Communist Party member who began sharply criticizing Putin after fleeing Russia in 2016, an "act of state terrorism by Russia."

    That drew a sharp rebuke from Putin's spokesman, who called the accusation "absurd." Throughout the years, the Kremlin has always dismissed the notion of political killings with scorn.

    Gunman in Ukraine kills Putin foe in attack denounced as ‘state terrorism’

    But Putin’s critics couldn’t help drawing parallels with the unexplained deaths of other Kremlin foes. "I have an impression — I hope it’s only an impression — that the practice of killing political opponents has started spreading in Russia," said Gennady Gudkov, a former parliamentarian and ex-security services officer, to the Moscow Times.



    Here are some outspoken critics of Putin who were killed or died:

    etc etc etc etc

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...spicious-ways/

  10. #385
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    Fuck knows what, but it reads like the insane ramblings of one of those QAnon nutters.
    Contest it, give your opinion point for point, preferably without offence but your choice.

  11. #386
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    It's not surprising that MSM are informing us about last weekend regional elections saying Navalny's friends "posing serious test for pro-Kremlin party" (CNN), however stopping short to give the actual figures.

    The fact is that only in 2 districts they got 2 and 5 seats (and that only by Navalny's invented "smart voting") what hardly poses a serious problem for the Putin's United Russia with some usual 50 seats per constituency.

    Herewith some detailed results (and they surely will lie to us):
    https://meduza.io/en/feature/2020/09...ody-s-a-winner
    I don't have the exact figures, but something like 20,000 local and regional seats were being contested throughout the country, of which Navalny's party got all of 3, which hardly makes him a target of some grand assassination plot. I'm sure Putin has survived more serious threats without resorting to the political nuke option.

    But Germany says it was Putin, so it must be.

    And per-lease don't tag me as a Putin lover, though must confess I don't mind the occasional bit of fair play.

  12. #387
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,090
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Contest it, give your opinion point for point, preferably without offence but your choice.

    Oh that's OK, you just carry on.


  13. #388
    Thailand Expat
    thailazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:14 AM
    Posts
    2,154
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    I don't have the exact figures, but something like 20,000 local and regional seats were being contested throughout the country, of which Navalny's party got all of 3, which hardly makes him a target of some grand assassination plot. I'm sure Putin has survived more serious threats without resorting to the political nuke option.

    But Germany says it was Putin, so it must be.

    And per-lease don't tag me as a Putin lover, though must confess I don't mind the occasional bit of fair play.
    So.... Has Russia made any arrests? How is the investigation going? Is there an investigation? Who else has access to the nerve agent that multiple agencies have now confirmed? I really don't see how it could be anyone else but Putin. There seems to quite a long list of Putin critics that have been poisoned or otherwise killed, and never an arrest in those cases. It all walks like a duck.
    Press On Regardless

  14. #389
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,090
    Quote Originally Posted by thailazer View Post
    It all walks like a duck.
    And there have been a lot of ducks...

  15. #390
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    NEVER and never have so many corpses piled up under such ‘mysterious’ circumstances – other than in third world juntas and jihadi hell-holes – aside from those linked to political hits within Clinton, Inc.’s orbit.

    CLINTON, INC.’s body pile: RECAPPED

    Dear reader, hark back to a warning bell within, Oct. 2013: Hill And Her Actual Bodies/Skeletons, The Pile-Up At Her Door As She Positions For 2016.

    If anything, how shocking is it that additional dead bodies are amassing at her door? Still yet, the leftward, captured media remains stone-cold silent.

    Clinton, Inc.’s Body Count Piles Up: FBI Agent Commits ‘Suicide’ – Foundation’s Pilfered Billions At Stake! ⋆ Conservative Firing Line

  16. #391
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    9,819
    ^ You buy every shit you read?
    From mediabiasfactcheck:

    We also found evidence of CFL publishing unproven conspiracies such as the Clinton’s murdering multiple people. Within this article about the Clinton’s they source numerous questionable and conspiracy websites.

    For factual reporting, Conservative Firing Line is mixed due to misleading headlines and the use of poor sources. Our next criteria is balanced reporting. Does Conservative Firing Cover both sides of issues in their articles? The answer to that is a 100% no. They never do. This source is 100% biased in favor of conservatives and against liberals.

  17. #392
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Posts
    7,796
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    But Germany says it was Putin, so it must be.
    Not only Germany but also German leader of EU (who elected her anyway? but perhaps next Germany's leader?)

    Von der Leyen also name-checked Russia for its malign activities. "To those that advocate closer ties with Russia, I say that the poisoning of Alexei Navalny with an advanced chemical agent is not a one-off," she said. "We have seen the pattern in Georgia and Ukraine, Syria and Salisbury — and in election meddling around the world."

    In an apparent reference to the Nord Stream 2 pipeline project to bring Russian gas to Germany, she added: "This pattern is not changing — and no pipeline will change that."
    Von der Leyen challenges EU capitals to step up – POLITICO
    Good to have some like her watching over us...

  18. #393
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Posts
    7,796
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    CLINTON, INC.’s body pile: RECAPPED
    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    ^ You buy every shit you read?
    Aren't all the bodies still alive?

  19. #394
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Posts
    7,796
    Quote Originally Posted by thailazer View Post
    So.... Has Russia made any arrests?
    So who they should arrest? Please kindly advise them.

    Perhaps the airline crew who made the emergency landing? Or the hotel employees? Or the doctors in Omsk hospital who saved his live?

    Then, if not those, only who remains is Mr.P., isn't he?

  20. #395
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 PM
    Posts
    7,796
    Medical miracle?

    Russian opposition figure Navalny posts photo of himself walking down stairs, says he expects full recovery from alleged poisoning

    19 Sep, 2020

    Russias Navalny in coma in ICU after alleged poisoning-navalny-jpg

    Russian opposition figure Alexey Navalny shared a photograph of himself walking down a flight of stairs, on Saturday morning, explaining that he is slowly regaining his strength after purportedly being poisoned last month.

    In the Instagram post, Navalny said that he expected to fully recover from the August episode which resulted in him being transported to Berlin for treatment. He included a photo of himself standing up and active, but said he was still having difficulties with some motor functions.

    The Moscow protest leader added that he had struggled with talking, and for a long time he did not know how to “express his despair.” Using stairs was difficult due to his shaky legs, he noted, before saying he was glad he was slowly getting better.

    Russian opposition figure Navalny posts photo of himself walking down stairs, says he expects full recovery from alleged poisoning — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

  21. #396
    Chinese spy
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:32 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    32,036
    I really don't see how it could be anyone else but Putin.
    Then you sure don't know Russia.

  22. #397
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    NEVER and never have so many corpses piled up under such ‘mysterious’ circumstances – other than in third world juntas and jihadi hell-holes – aside from those linked to political hits within Clinton, Inc.’s orbit.

    CLINTON, INC.’s body pile: RECAPPED

    Dear reader, hark back to a warning bell within, Oct. 2013: Hill And Her Actual Bodies/Skeletons, The Pile-Up At Her Door As She Positions For 2016.

    If anything, how shocking is it that additional dead bodies are amassing at her door? Still yet, the leftward, captured media remains stone-cold silent.

    Clinton, Inc.’s Body Count Piles Up: FBI Agent Commits ‘Suicide’ – Foundation’s Pilfered Billions At Stake! ⋆ Conservative Firing Line
    Don't be ridiculous, Clinton was spotless and it's heresy to mention her except in glowing terms; this is why Trump could never beaten her in a fair election without Russian collusion.

    As for the Navalny affair, though it may already be updated further down, the BBC managed to track down and interview Maria Pevchikh aka the 'mystery' woman, who appears to be far from 'mysterious' being well known and holding a key position in the Navalny camp. She claims to have been with Navalny throughout, from before to after his symptoms became known, and travelled on the same (special) flight as Navalny from Russia to Germany. If true, since little we've heard so far is known to be, she had the water bottle/s with her. She explains in the interview how she came to take them along just in case there might be traces of the deadliest poison known to man which consistent fails to kill its target.

    BBC: Tell us about yourself. What did you do before you came to work for Alexei Navalny.


    Maria Pevchikh: My name is Maria Pevchikh, I am the head of the investigation department at the Anti-Corruption Foundation. They called me on the ad, as they say. I studied at the social faculty of Moscow State University, then at the London School of Economics - political science. I lived a normal life and worked.

    ...background...

    Rest of the transcript here:
    Google Translate

    There may be loss in translation, and who can say if or how much of the interview may have been scripted, with a cute ending so that all Putin haters can live happily ever after:

    "they tried to kill a person with a chemical warfare agent. Somewhere in the middle of Siberia, he almost died, and, most likely, he would have died in Omsk, if he had not been released from there, where some strange people in gray jackets were prowling around the hospital and doing anything except saving his life."

    Except, even the Germans agree that the Omsk doctors did save his life.

  23. #398
    Thailand Expat jabir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    So who they should arrest? Please kindly advise them.

    Perhaps the airline crew who made the emergency landing? Or the hotel employees? Or the doctors in Omsk hospital who saved his live?
    ...or Maria Pevchikh, for importing chemical weapons into Germany.

    Only kidding, the Germans must have known it was coming and allowed it in.

  24. #399
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:17 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Not only Germany but also German leader of EU (who elected her anyway? but perhaps next Germany's leader?)
    There's just so much stupid in one little post

  25. #400
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:33 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    9,819
    Quote Originally Posted by jabir View Post
    Except, even the Germans agree that the Omsk doctors did save his life.
    Except that doctors don't wear gray jackets..

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •