Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 79
  1. #26
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Posts
    7,599
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    As both the Soviets and seppos have proved, it's impossible to weed all these little bastards out of their holes in the ground, and as soon as your back is turned they are back up to their old tricks.
    After all, it's their country, isn't it?

    (wondering how any other country would fare having invaders, robbers, in their country for centuries...)

  2. #27
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Posts
    4,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    There they go again: NYT serves up spy fantasy about Russian ‘bounties’ on US troops in Afghanistan

    Brace yourselves for another breathless Russia bombshell: The New York Times says US spies think Moscow may have offered Taliban bounty money to kill US troops in Afghanistan and Trump was told but did nothing about it! Impeach!

    “American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan,” begins the story, published on Friday afternoon, and citing “officials briefed on the matter.”

    This “intelligence finding” was briefed to President Donald Trump in late March, but the White House “has yet to authorize” any of the proposed responses, according to the Times.






    Within minutes, a former FBI official (now working at NBC) was declaring Trump “Putin’s puppet,” while Congressman Ted Lieu (D-California) said the lack of response “suggests [Trump] may be beholden to Putin.”




    The story itself – hidden behind the Times’s paywall, of course, so the commoners not subscribed to their unmatched wisdom can only go on the clickbaity headline – is that the unnamed US intelligence officials “concluded” that a Russian unit “linked to” a massive conspiracy against the West secretly offered money to the Taliban, and “Islamist militants, or armed criminal elements closely associated with them, are believed to have collected” some of it at some point, maybe.

    This assessment is “said to be based at least in part on interrogations of captured Afghan militants and criminals,” who are totally trustworthy and would not at all ever say anything to try and avoid torture in Afghan prisons, globally known as bastions of human rights and democracy.

    You’re not supposed to notice all the qualifiers and weasel words, however, but focus on the razzle-dazzle “facts” such as the entirely baseless claim that Russia is conducting a “so-called hybrid war against the United States, a strategy of destabilizing adversaries through a combination of such tactics as cyberattacks, the spread of fake news and covert and deniable military operations.” This assertion, by the way, is mentioned in passing as an established and unquestionable fact, a favorite tactic of propaganda-peddlers anywhere.




    But wait, there’s more. The anonymous officials said the spies had “assessed” the operation to be the work of “Unit 29155” of the “GRU,” which is “linked to the March 2018 nerve agent poisoning in Salisbury” – the infamous Skripal incident that the UK “highly likely” declared the work of Russia and then treated that assertion as fact. Supposedly, there is “uncertainty” among US spies whether this is a rogue operation or one authorized from the very top of the Kremlin.

    If you can’t trust anonymous intelligence officials, after all, who can you trust? It’s not as if the US “intelligence community” had accused Russia of “hacking our democracy” based on a dodgy dossier written by a British spy and paid for by Hillary Clinton’s campaign, in order to get the FBI to spy on President Donald Trump’s campaign before and after the 2016 election, right? All based on “assessments” and beliefs, no less! We should totally trust them when they talk about rogue spy operations – in Russia, obviously, what did you think I was suggesting?

    Besides, it’s not as if the New York Times – that bastion of truth-telling that earned numerous Pulitzers for ‘Russiagate’ coverage – could ever print something that wasn’t thoroughly vetted and properly sourced, right? I mean, the story has four – four – bylines, and the newsroom did not revolt the way they had over the recent op-ed by Senator Tom Cotton, so it must be unimpeachably true!

    Buried deep inside the story is the admission that the Taliban “have not attacked American positions” since February, after the US signed an agreement with the militants to withdraw from Afghanistan. That, by the way, was greeted with wailing and gnashing of the teeth by the US political establishment – including the Times – which has been committed to having other people fight and die in Afghanistan forever in the name of democracy, human rights or... something. Clearly, Trump is only pulling out of there not because he disapproves of Americans dying in endless foreign wars but because of Russia!

    By all means, go ahead and take at face value the evidence-free assertions of a newspaper whose mendacious 1619 Project is in great part responsible for setting US race relations on fire, and the country with them – and sourced to anonymous spies who have been consistently and terrifyingly wrong on just about everything. Enough of you have done it enough of the time so far, and look how well it has worked out!

    There they go again: NYT serves up spy fantasy about Russian ‘bounties’ on US troops in Afghanistan — RT Op-ed
    RT?



    I must confess that when I posted the original, I was really looking forward to you come running with your Pravda links.

    You're so funny and you don't even realise it.
    Last edited by hallelujah; 28-06-2020 at 09:11 PM.

  3. #28
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Posts
    7,599
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    RT?



    I must confess that when I posted the original, I was really looking forward to you come running with your Pravda links.

    You're so funny and you don't even realise it.
    Everybody is free to read what he believes is true (Pravda in Rissian language) and what are lies. Mostly the lies are easily to recognize that's like we recognize what is 1+1 = 3...

    The New York Times controversies
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The New York Times has been the subject of criticism from a variety of sources. Criticism aimed at the newspaper has been in response to individual controversial reporters, as well as alleged liberal political bias.[1]

    The New York Times used to have a public editor who acted as an ombudsman and "investigates matters of journalistic integrity".[2] The sixth and last Times public editor was Liz Spayd, who contributed her last piece in June 2017.[3]


    Contents
    1 A Test of the News on the Russian Revolution 1917-1920
    2 Los Alamos investigation
    3 1619 Project
    4 Anthrax attacks
    5 Jayson Blair affair
    6 Judith Miller
    6.1 Second Iraq War
    6.2 Valerie Plame affair
    7 CampusJ
    8 National Security Agency revelations delayed
    9 Terrorist Finance Tracking Program
    10 Iran
    11 MoveOn.org ad controversy
    12 Corporate-influence concerns
    13 Duke University lacrosse case reporting
    14 John McCain-lobbyist article criticism
    15 Alessandra Stanley errors
    16 Story about fathers
    17 China
    18 India
    19 Yorkshire
    20 Publishing leaked photos from the Manchester bombing
    21 Abu Huzaifa al-Kanadi
    22 Accusation of homophobia
    23 Hiring of Sarah Jeong
    24 Accusation of anti-Chinese bias
    25 Anti-Semitic cartoons
    26 Anti-Semitic political editor
    27 See also
    28 References
    29 External links

    Read more
    The New York Times controversies - Wikipedia

  4. #29
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    สุโขทัย
    Posts
    8,543
    Common boggiemen within the imperial packs.

    Imagine that.

  5. #30
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Posts
    4,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Everybody is free to read what he believes is true (Pravda in Rissian language) and what are lies. Mostly the lies are easily to recognize that's like we recognize what is 1+1 = 3...

    The New York Times controversies
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    The New York Times has been the subject of criticism from a variety of sources. Criticism aimed at the newspaper has been in response to individual controversial reporters, as well as alleged liberal political bias.[1]

    The New York Times used to have a public editor who acted as an ombudsman and "investigates matters of journalistic integrity".[2] The sixth and last Times public editor was Liz Spayd, who contributed her last piece in June 2017.[3]


    Contents
    1 A Test of the News on the Russian Revolution 1917-1920
    2 Los Alamos investigation
    3 1619 Project
    4 Anthrax attacks
    5 Jayson Blair affair
    6 Judith Miller
    6.1 Second Iraq War
    6.2 Valerie Plame affair
    7 CampusJ
    8 National Security Agency revelations delayed
    9 Terrorist Finance Tracking Program
    10 Iran
    11 MoveOn.org ad controversy
    12 Corporate-influence concerns
    13 Duke University lacrosse case reporting
    14 John McCain-lobbyist article criticism
    15 Alessandra Stanley errors
    16 Story about fathers
    17 China
    18 India
    19 Yorkshire
    20 Publishing leaked photos from the Manchester bombing
    21 Abu Huzaifa al-Kanadi
    22 Accusation of homophobia
    23 Hiring of Sarah Jeong
    24 Accusation of anti-Chinese bias
    25 Anti-Semitic cartoons
    26 Anti-Semitic political editor
    27 See also
    28 References
    29 External links

    Read more
    The New York Times controversies - Wikipedia
    Ok, Vlad.

    Russia offered cash for British and American soldiers to be killed in Afghanistan-ussr-red-soviet-union-flag-vector

  6. #31
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Gaslightingshire
    Posts
    17,816
    It's almost as though The Great Game is still ongoing....

  7. #32
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,828
    Quote Originally Posted by hallelujah View Post
    RT?



    I must confess that when I posted the original, I was really looking forward to you come running with your Pravda links.

    You're so funny and you don't even realise it.
    Not just RT but an RT OP-ED!

    Op-Eds don’t belong in the NEWS, (no name mentioned here.)

  8. #33
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Posts
    7,599
    Gulf War: Truth or propaganda?

    The Story

    It is a story that's both shocking and horrific. It is also a lie, a propaganda piece meant to rally the masses. In this clip, CBC Radio dissects the multi-layered public relations disaster. The story, that had been told by a young woman named "Nayirah" to the U.S. Congress in the fall of 1990, was that she had witnessed Iraqi troops storming a Kuwait hospital, ripping babies out of incubators and leaving them to die on the cold floor. It has since been revealed that Nayirah is in fact the daughter of the American ambassador to Kuwait. Her heartfelt story, told through tears, had been a fabrication developed by a public relations firm in order to build support for the war. Alexander Cockburn, a columnist for The Nation, explains how the story was exposed as a lie.

    Did You Know?
    Nayirah's story was developed by the public relations firm Hill & Knowlton. Hired by a group named Citizens for a Free Kuwait, the company was paid $11.5 million to boost support for the American intervention in the Iraq occupation of Kuwait.

    Investigators later found that some premature babied did die in the tumultuous war environment, but none were pulled from their incubators.
    CBC Archives


    Nayirah testimony
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Nayirah al-Ṣabaḥ during her testimony. It was later revealed that she was the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States and that her testimony could not be verified.

    The Nayirah testimony was a false testimony given before the Congressional Human Rights Caucus on October 10, 1990 by a 15-year-old girl who provided only her first name, Nayirah. The testimony was widely publicized, and was cited numerous times by United States senators and President George H. W. Bush in their rationale to back Kuwait in the Gulf War. In 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's last name was al-Ṣabaḥ (Arabic: نيرة الصباح‎) and that she was the daughter of Saud Al-Sabah, the Kuwaiti ambassador to the United States. Furthermore, it was revealed that her testimony was organized as part of the Citizens for a Free Kuwait public relations campaign, which was run by the American public relations firm Hill & Knowlton for the Kuwaiti government. Following this, al-Sabah's testimony has come to be regarded as a classic example of modern atrocity propaganda.[1][2]
    Nayirah testimony - Wikipedia

  9. #34
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Posts
    4,818
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    Gulf War: Truth or propaganda?

    The Story

    It is a story that's both shocking and horrific. It is also a lie, a propaganda piece meant to rally the masses. In this clip, CBC Radio dissects the multi-layered public relations disaster. The story, that had been told by a young woman named "Nayirah" to the U.S. Congress in the fall of 1990, was that she had witnessed Iraqi troops storming a Kuwait hospital, ripping babies out of incubators and leaving them to die on the cold floor. It has since been revealed that Nayirah is in fact the daughter of the American ambassador to Kuwait. Her heartfelt story, told through tears, had been a fabrication developed by a public relations firm in order to build support for the war. Alexander Cockburn, a columnist for The Nation, explains how the story was exposed as a lie.

    Did You Know?
    Nayirah's story was developed by the public relations firm Hill & Knowlton. Hired by a group named Citizens for a Free Kuwait, the company was paid $11.5 million to boost support for the American intervention in the Iraq occupation of Kuwait.

    Investigators later found that some premature babied did die in the tumultuous war environment, but none were pulled from their incubators.
    CBC Archives


    Nayirah testimony
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


    Nayirah testimony - Wikipedia
    Waffle, deny, obfuscate. Waffle, deny, obfuscate. Waffle, deny, obfuscate.



    You toe the party line very well, Vlad. Your communist forefathers would be very proud of you.

  10. #35
    Thailand Expat
    hallelujah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:49 AM
    Posts
    4,818
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Not just RT but an RT OP-ED!

    Op-Eds don’t belong in the NEWS, (no name mentioned here.)
    He's hilarious.

  11. #36
    Thailand Expat
    Chico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Location
    I'm Dead
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Not just RT but an RT OP-ED!

    Op-Eds don’t belong in the NEWS, (no name mentioned here.)
    cough cough VOA,RFA

  12. #37
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,571
    does anyone know of any good books by russian soldiers about their afgan campaign ?

  13. #38
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Gaslightingshire
    Posts
    17,816
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    does anyone know of any good books by russian soldiers about their afgan campaign ?
    I don't know Balrick, but there's this, I just started watching it, seems good.


  14. #39
    Chinese spy
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    31,849
    The US said it was withdrawing from ghan, finally. Still waiting. Another lie? Another nam debacle in the making?

  15. #40
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    23,951
    If the orange afterbirth pulls out before the election he'll look weak to his inbred base

  16. #41
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Posts
    7,599
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post
    does anyone know of any good books by russian soldiers about their afgan campaign ?
    Not by a Russian but by a Polish(-American) Zbigniew Brzezinski: The Grand Chessboard: American Primacy and Its Geostrategic Imperatives.

    When asked if he regretted supporting Islamist groups in their fight against the Soviet Union, Brzezinski replied, "What was more important to the history of the world? The Taliban or the collapse of the Soviet empire? Some stirred-up Muslims or the liberation of central Europe and the end of the Cold war?"[52] Brzezinski argued that U.S. aid was "quite important in hastening the end of the conflict, not in deciding the conflict," as "in my view, the Afghans would have prevailed in the end anyway, 'cause they had access to money, they had access to weapons, and they had the will to fight." He further noted: "The Soviet Union at the time was actively engaged in helping international terrorism, including those elements of the PLO that were very active ... So it was a good thing that the Soviets were bogged down in Afghanistan."

  17. #42
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    69,277
    I think HooHoo and his little puppy would love to live under a repressive dictatorship.

    I don't know why they don't emigrate to Russia or China and stop whining about how good they are.

  18. #43
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:07 PM
    Posts
    7,599
    Quote Originally Posted by harrybarracuda View Post
    I don't know why they don't emigrate to Russia or China and stop whining about how good they are.
    A usual comment of somebody who does not have an argument to the facts...

    Brzezinski argued that U.S. aid was "quite important..."
    Perhaps I had missed an outrage of NYT - and of the whole "international community" about the "U.S. aid" to Taliban (mujahideens) fighting the sovereign Afghan govt helped by Soviets...


    Similarly I had missed an outrage about the "U.S. aid" to "resistance fighters" fighting the sovereign Syrian govt ...

    (to name just few "U.S. aids"...)

    What was the name for such "standard"?

  19. #44
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:52 AM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    23,951
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    What was the name for such "standard"?
    They weren't direct payments for kills . . . the difference between Russia and the US. Russians aren't known for their refinement.




    . . . but then there's Trump.

    Hmmmm

  20. #45
    Thailand Expat
    reddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:38 AM
    Posts
    1,278
    What's this scurrilous attack on ageism,Vlad will be only 83 at the end of his term.
    #old lives matter
    #old billionaires matter more.

  21. #46
    fcuked off SKkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    39.2014 N, 85.9214 W
    Posts
    7,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Klondyke View Post
    What was the name for such "standard"?
    Double...

  22. #47
    Thailand Expat misskit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    32,828
    Trump denies briefing about reported bounties on US troops



    WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has denied he was made aware of U.S. intelligence officials’ conclusions Russia secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing American troops in Afghanistan. The Trump administration was set to brief select members of Congress on the matter Monday.


    The intelligence assessments came amid Trump’s push to withdraw the U.S. from Afghanistan and suggested Russia was making overtures to militants as the U.S. and the Taliban held talks to end the long-running war. The assessment was first reported by The New York Times, then confirmed to The Associated Press by American intelligence officials and two others with knowledge of the matter.


    While Russian meddling in Afghanistan isn’t a new phenomenon for seasoned U.S. intelligence officials and military commandos, officials said Russian operatives became more aggressive in their desire to contract with the Taliban and members of the Haqqani Network, a militant group aligned with the Taliban in Afghanistan and designated a foreign terrorist organization in 2012. Russian operatives are said to have met with Taliban leaders in Doha, Qatar, and Afghanistan; however, it’s unknown if the meetings were to discuss bounties.


    The officials the AP spoke to said the intelligence community has been investigating an April 2019 attack on an American convoy that killed three U.S. Marines after a car rigged with explosives detonated near their armored vehicles as they traveled back to Bagram Airfield, the largest U.S. military installation in Afghanistan.


    Three other U.S. service members were wounded in the attack, along with an Afghan contractor. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack on Twitter. The officials the AP spoke to also said they were looking closely at insider attacks — sometimes called “green-on-blue” incidents — from 2019 to determine if they are also linked to Russian bounties.


    In early 2020, members of the elite Naval Special Warfare Development Group, known to the public as SEAL Team Six, raided a Taliban outpost and recovered roughly $500,000. The recovered funds further solidified the suspicions of the American intelligence community that the Russians had offered money to Taliban militants and linked associations.

    MORE Trump denies briefing about reported bounties on US troops

  23. #48
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,669
    Quote Originally Posted by misskit View Post
    Trump denies briefing about reported bounties on US troops



    WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump has denied he was made aware of U.S. intelligence officials’ conclusions Russia secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing American troops in Afghanistan. The Trump administration was set to brief select members of Congress on the matter Monday.


    The intelligence assessments came amid Trump’s push to withdraw the U.S. from Afghanistan and suggested Russia was making overtures to militants as the U.S. and the Taliban held talks to end the long-running war. The assessment was first reported by The New York Times, then confirmed to The Associated Press by American intelligence officials and two others with knowledge of the matter.


    While Russian meddling in Afghanistan isn’t a new phenomenon for seasoned U.S. intelligence officials and military commandos, officials said Russian operatives became more aggressive in their desire to contract with the Taliban and members of the Haqqani Network, a militant group aligned with the Taliban in Afghanistan and designated a foreign terrorist organization in 2012. Russian operatives are said to have met with Taliban leaders in Doha, Qatar, and Afghanistan; however, it’s unknown if the meetings were to discuss bounties.


    The officials the AP spoke to said the intelligence community has been investigating an April 2019 attack on an American convoy that killed three U.S. Marines after a car rigged with explosives detonated near their armored vehicles as they traveled back to Bagram Airfield, the largest U.S. military installation in Afghanistan.


    Three other U.S. service members were wounded in the attack, along with an Afghan contractor. The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack on Twitter. The officials the AP spoke to also said they were looking closely at insider attacks — sometimes called “green-on-blue” incidents — from 2019 to determine if they are also linked to Russian bounties.


    In early 2020, members of the elite Naval Special Warfare Development Group, known to the public as SEAL Team Six, raided a Taliban outpost and recovered roughly $500,000. The recovered funds further solidified the suspicions of the American intelligence community that the Russians had offered money to Taliban militants and linked associations.

    MORE Trump denies briefing about reported bounties on US troops
    The thing here is if he was briefed or otherwise informed and did/said nothing it's atrocious. The only other option is he wasn't briefed/apprised of the situation, assuming the reports are true, which is equally atrocious.

  24. #49
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    69,277
    Russia offered cash for British and American soldiers to be killed in Afghanistan-knec200629-gif

  25. #50
    Thailand Expat
    kmart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:01 PM
    Location
    Rayong.
    Posts
    11,495
    Complete bunch of unsubstantiated lies, according to this report:

    We matched The New York Times’ great reporting on how US intel has assessed that Russians paid Taliban to target US, coalition forces in Afg which is a pretty stunning development,” tweeted Wall Street Journal’s Gordon Lubold.All three of these men are lying.
    John Hudson’s claim that the Washington Post article he co-authored “confirmed the New York Times’ scoop” twice uses the words “if confirmed” with regard to his central claim, saying “Russian involvement in operations targeting Americans, if confirmed,” and “The attempt to stoke violence against Americans, if confirmed“. This is of course an acknowledgement that these things have not, in fact, been confirmed.
    The Wall Street Journal article co-authored by Gordon Lubold cites only anonymous “people”, who we have no reason to believe are different people than NYT’s sources, repeating the same unsubstantiated assertions about an intelligence report. The article cites no evidence that Lubold’s “stunning development” actually occurred beyond “people familiar with the report said” and “a person familiar with it said“.
    The fact that both Hudson and Lubold were lying about having confirmed the New York Times‘ reporting means that Savage was also lying when he said they did. When they say the report has been “confirmed”, what they really mean is that it has been agreed upon. All the three of them actually did was use their profoundly influential outlets to uncritically parrot something nameless spooks want the public to believe, which is the same as just publishing a CIA press release free of charge. It is unprincipled stenography for opaque and unaccountable intelligence agencies, and it is disgusting.
    https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/articl...its-most-vile/

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •