Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 158
  1. #51
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gorgon
    You got proof for that or just generalising again?


    Iran mourns America's dead


    PALESTINIAN LEADER
    Yasser Arafat
    We are completely shocked. It's unbelievable. We completely condemn this very dangerous attack, and I convey my condolences to the American people, to the American President and to the American Administration, not only in my name but on behalf of the Palestinian people.
    Global Mourning - September 11th, Chris Patten, Pope John Paul II, Queen Elizabeth II, Yasser Arafat : People.com


    The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR)
    "We condemn in the strongest terms possible what are apparently vicious and cowardly acts of terrorism against innocent civilians. We join with all Americans in calling for the swift apprehension and punishment of the perpetrators. No cause could ever be assisted by such immoral acts."
    Anti Terrorism


    In response to 9/11 attacks Gaddafi condemned the attacks as an act of terrorism and urged Libyans to donate blood for the US victims.
    Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Those are a few for you. Feel free to use google yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gorgon
    And if I remember correctly, there was cheering in the streets in many muslim countries.
    The only documented one I saw was some Palestinians doing it. I wouldn't call that "many countries".

    There were a few Israelis arrested in NYC doing it though. It was even reported on your beloved FOX news, and then yanked from their website and put down the memory hole.


  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    where was the outrage from moderate muslims after the 9/11 attacks ? should they not condemn these terror attacks ?
    It was quite prevalent actually and there was a lot of sympathy from the muslim world. And then the USA invaded Iraq, and lost all credibility and sympathy.
    show me one news story.

    The so called moderate muslims where essentially silent and they still are.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    And if I remember correctly, there was cheering in the streets in many muslim countries.
    The only documented one I saw was some Palestinians doing it. I wouldn't call that "many countries".

    There were a few Israelis arrested in NYC doing it though. It was even reported on your beloved FOX news, and then yanked from their website and put down the memory hole.
    [/quote]


    You fell for that propaganda bullshit ? What about these attacks ?
    Last edited by socal; 29-07-2010 at 08:09 AM.

  4. #54
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gorgon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    where was the outrage from moderate muslims after the 9/11 attacks ? should they not condemn these terror attacks ?
    It was quite prevalent actually and there was a lot of sympathy from the muslim world. And then the USA invaded Iraq, and lost all credibility and sympathy.
    You got proof for that or just generalising again?
    Funny. I was on Samui at the time. Our muslim community in Hua Thanon showed their sympathy by getting their women to wear burka garb with the men wearing bin laden t-shirts wherever they went on the island. And if I remember correctly, there was cheering in the streets in many muslim countries. Prove me wrong.

    I was working in education and some of the muslim kids came in in a very good mood in the days after, some of their families had even held celebrations after 9/11. I cannot recall any report of widespread comdemnation from the Muslim community in the UK, some would say it was just not reported, some that there was nothing to report. I can only report what I saw and heard. When I questioned a couple of students they seemed unable to understand why anyone would think it was a bad event and said their parents were very happy about it.

  5. #55
    Member Black Belt Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Online
    20-05-2013 @ 03:15 PM
    Posts
    95
    The biggest problem is with people that actually believe Islam equals terrorism. Religion as a whole - and the governemts - has well and truly duped the mass idiots.

  6. #56
    Banned for deleting Gallery
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,671
    What are Islamic terrorists driven by if not Islam? Islam was a violent creed right from the start.

  7. #57
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    show me one news story. The so called moderate muslims where essentially silent and they still are.
    Are you blind? I provided links, they're in English, perhaps you should read them.

    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    You fell for that propaganda bullshit ?
    Are you saying it didn't happen? Why don't you watch the video I linked?

  8. #58
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    What about these attacks ?

    That's a much lower number than done by these Christian terrorists:

    "Therefore, put on the full armour of God," a verse from Ephesians, and "Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter," from Isaiah, are among the messages that adorn reports prepared for Bush by Rumsfeld's Pentagon.
    Stranger still are new accounts emerging from France describing how former president Jacques Chirac was utterly baffled by a 2003 telephone conversation in which Bush reportedly invoked fanatical Old Testament prophecy – including the Earth-ending battle with forces of evil, Gog and Magog – in his arguments to enlist France in the Coalition of the Willing.
    "This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins," Bush said
    Was Bush on a mission from God? - thestar.com

  9. #59
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,017
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    show me one news story. The so called moderate muslims where essentially silent and they still are.
    Are you blind? I provided links, they're in English, perhaps you should read them.

    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    You fell for that propaganda bullshit ?
    Are you saying it didn't happen? Why don't you watch the video I linked?
    Ah, pickkie, you are a laugh. You wouldn't understand propaganda if it came up and beheaded you.

  10. #60
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    04-11-2019 @ 05:15 AM
    Posts
    3,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent_Smith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyFree
    Islam, in particular, is banking on the fat, lazy idiot son pissing his inheritance out on the graves of his forefathers, not having the backbone to put up much of a fight.
    Will you clarify that a little?
    Consider it pre-clarified. Post 40



    Quote Originally Posted by FlyFree View Post
    Our generation never fought for the freedoms we have enjoyed in our lifetimes (peripheral mini-wars for resources etc. are irrelevant), so we don't really value it, or understand how easily it can be lost. How many generations have had the freedom and opportunity we have been given at birth, thanks to the efforts and sacrifices of our (I hate to use the word) forefathers, in all of human history? Think about it.

    Like the idiot who has inherited the wealth his father created, we are pissing this hard-earned freedom away against a wall, due to the very human trait of not valuing what has come easily. What are we handing down to our children? Do you care?

  11. #61
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,228
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    show me one news story.
    He just showed you several, maybe that was his mistake as you only asked to see one.


  12. #62
    Enjoys sheep
    mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by socal View Post

    where was the outrage from moderate muslims after the 9/11 attacks ?

    should they not condemn these terror attacks ?
    They do but it's not a news story.

    The attacks were the work of bastards and the only slight bright point is the killers have gone to hell. Pity they didn't crash on their fucking idiot mates instead of innocent civilians.
    Be happy dudes. It's a lot more fun than crying.

  13. #63
    Enjoys sheep
    mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Call View Post
    I have some very nice and polite Muslim friends. They would not harm a fly.
    Me too. It doesn't change the fact that our way of life is threatened by Islam.
    I will ask you how many western countries have been invaded by Muslims and how many Muslim countries have been invaded by western ones.
    Once you've considered that, ask yourself who is under attack from who.
    Be happy dudes. It's a lot more fun than crying.

  14. #64
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,978
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Call View Post
    I have some very nice and polite Muslim friends. They would not harm a fly.
    Me too. It doesn't change the fact that our way of life is threatened by Islam.
    I will ask you how many western countries have been invaded by Muslims and how many Muslim countries have been invaded by western ones.
    Once you've considered that, ask yourself who is under attack from who.
    Western societies and the status quo, our tradirtional way of life, is/are under attack by Islam. Simple
    Mr Fred. You're not thick, don't act it.
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  15. #65
    Thailand Expat
    Pol the Pot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    22-02-2012 @ 03:37 PM
    Location
    Phnom Penh
    Posts
    1,643
    Ahh, but they'll say Muslims are invading Western countries covertly... And then, BANG!, they blow up buildings and things

    In the large scale of things, I'm pretty sure many, many more countries have been invaded by the Westerner than by the Muslim.

  16. #66
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,978
    [quote=mr Fred;1515238]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Call View Post
    I have some very nice and polite Muslim friends. They would not harm a fly.
    Me too. It doesn't change the fact that our way of life is threatened by Islam.
    I will ask you how many western countries have been invaded by Muslims
    3 that I can think of off hand. France, England and Belgium.
    and how many Muslim countries have been invaded by western ones.
    Two that I can think of, Afghanistan and Iraq.
    Once you've considered that, ask yourself who is under attack from who.
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  17. #67
    Enjoys sheep
    mr Fred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Online
    01-05-2011 @ 07:47 PM
    Location
    Barnsley, Central Java
    Posts
    1,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol the Pot View Post
    Ahh, but they'll say Muslims are invading Western countries covertly... And then, BANG!, they blow up buildings and things

    In the large scale of things, I'm pretty sure many, many more countries have been invaded by the Westerner than by the Muslim.
    You are correct on both counts.

    The silly ones will claim Muslims are invading on the quiet. To that I would ask how many Muslim (and non Muslim) countries have had illegal CIA operations in them.
    I'll start with CIA bombing ops in Indonesia.

    While I don't deny for a moment there are a lot of Muslims killed by the extremists islamic nut jobs, the west had done far worse.
    Be happy dudes. It's a lot more fun than crying.

  18. #68
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:40 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,978
    [quote=mr Fred;1515258]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol the Pot View Post
    I'll start with CIA bombing ops in Indonesia.
    Proof?
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  19. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Belt Jones View Post
    The biggest problem is with people that actually believe Islam equals terrorism. Religion as a whole - and the governemts - has well and truly duped the mass idiots.
    Open your eyes.

    Muslims in Chechnya Russia, South Thailand, UK, Philippines, Mumbai India the list goes on and on.

    Muslim terrorists are reeking havoc all over the planet.

  20. #70
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    What about these attacks ?

    That's a much lower number than done by these Christian terrorists:

    "Therefore, put on the full armour of God," a verse from Ephesians, and "Open the gates that the righteous nation may enter," from Isaiah, are among the messages that adorn reports prepared for Bush by Rumsfeld's Pentagon.
    Stranger still are new accounts emerging from France describing how former president Jacques Chirac was utterly baffled by a 2003 telephone conversation in which Bush reportedly invoked fanatical Old Testament prophecy – including the Earth-ending battle with forces of evil, Gog and Magog – in his arguments to enlist France in the Coalition of the Willing.
    "This confrontation is willed by God, who wants to use this conflict to erase his people's enemies before a New Age begins," Bush said
    Was Bush on a mission from God? - thestar.com
    There was more civilian deaths in New York on 9/11 then there was for the whole 6 weeks it took to topple Saddam Hussains regime. The rest of the deaths in Iraq where the result of muslim on muslim fighting. Sunni vs Shiite.

  21. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 12Call View Post
    I have some very nice and polite Muslim friends. They would not harm a fly.
    Me too. It doesn't change the fact that our way of life is threatened by Islam.
    I will ask you how many western countries have been invaded by Muslims and how many Muslim countries have been invaded by western ones.
    Once you've considered that, ask yourself who is under attack from who.
    The first Crusade began in 1095… 460 years after the first Christian city was overrun by Muslim armies, 457 years after Jerusalem was conquered by Muslim armies, 453 years after Egypt was taken by Muslim armies, 443 after Muslims first plundered Italy, 427 years after Muslim armies first laid siege to the Christian capital of Constantinople, 380 years after Spain was conquered by Muslim armies, 363 years after France was first attacked by Muslim armies, 249 years after Rome itself was sacked by a Muslim army, and only after centuries of church burnings, killings, enslavement and forced conversions of Christians.
    By the time the Crusades finally began, Muslim armies had conquered two-thirds of the Christian world.


    Europe had been harassed by Muslims since the first few years following Muhammad’s death. As early as 652, Muhammad’s followers launched raids on the island of Sicily, waging a full-scale occupation 200 years later that lasted almost a century and was punctuated by massacres, such as that at the town of Castrogiovanni, in which 8,000 Christians were put to death. In 1084, ten years before the first crusade, Muslims staged another devastating Sicilian raid, burning churches in Reggio, enslaving monks and raping an abbey of nuns before carrying them into captivity.



  22. #72
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    There was more civilian deaths in New York on 9/11 then there was for the whole 6 weeks it took to topple Saddam Hussains regime. The rest of the deaths in Iraq where the result of muslim on muslim fighting. Sunni vs Shiite.
    You can't possibly be that naive.

  23. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by mr Fred View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pol the Pot View Post
    Ahh, but they'll say Muslims are invading Western countries covertly... And then, BANG!, they blow up buildings and things

    In the large scale of things, I'm pretty sure many, many more countries have been invaded by the Westerner than by the Muslim.
    You are correct on both counts.

    The silly ones will claim Muslims are invading on the quiet. To that I would ask how many Muslim (and non Muslim) countries have had illegal CIA operations in them.
    I'll start with CIA bombing ops in Indonesia.

    While I don't deny for a moment there are a lot of Muslims killed by the extremists islamic nut jobs, the west had done far worse.
    Islamic terrorists staged nearly ten thousand deadly attacks in just the six years following September 11th, 2001. If one goes back to 1971, when Muslim armies in Bangladesh began the mass slaughter of Hindus, through the years of Jihad in the Sudan, Kashmir and Algeria, and the present-day Sunni-Shia violence in Iraq, the number of innocents killed in the name of Islam probably exceeds five millionover this same period. In the last six years, there have been perhaps a dozen or so religiously-inspired killings by people of all other faiths combined. No other religion produces the killing sprees that Islam does nearly every day of the year. Neither do they have verses in their holy texts that arguably support it. Nor do they have large groups across the globe dedicated to the mass murder of people who worship a different god, as the broader community of believers struggles with ambivalence and tolerance for a radical clergy that supports the terror.

  24. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    14-11-2015 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,515
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    There was more civilian deaths in New York on 9/11 then there was for the whole 6 weeks it took to topple Saddam Hussains regime. The rest of the deaths in Iraq where the result of muslim on muslim fighting. Sunni vs Shiite.
    You can't possibly be that naive.
    YOU can't possibly be that naive. what do you not believe ?

    The fact that it took 6 weeks to topple the Baath party regime (its on Wikipedia)?

    or, the fact that 3000 people died in the US on 9/11 ?

  25. #75
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    5,705
    Quote Originally Posted by socal
    Islamic terrorists staged nearly ten thousand deadly attacks in just the six years following September 11th, 2001
    Got a credible link for that?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •