Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 76
  1. #51
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,026
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    I didn't have a fake degree, I just never had one or needed one. I put it on some resumes but was never asked for it.
    so you put it on your resumes

    that is a fake degree, even without the bit of paper

  2. #52
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Mao View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobcock View Post
    Haven't heard of this wannabee celeb in ages.

    He was waffling on one day about how he was so into Joy Division.

    I had a particularly good live bootleg of them and offered him a copy.

    He was all for it until I asked him where to meet, then he went all coy and seemed to think he was a superstar and that I must be after knowing him.

    So I binned the CD and didn't bother replying to him again...... stupid prick...
    Perhaps that was during the time he and his wife were getting numerous death threats from, well, you can probably guess.
    Nope, wouldn't have a clue......

  3. #53
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,026
    let me think.....

    right

  4. #54
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,157
    ^^ ^ Smeg?

  5. #55
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    ^^ ^ Smeg?
    Fake degree or death threat?

  6. #56
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,157
    Both.

  7. #57
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    01-05-2020 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Both.
    Smeg also had a fake degree? Ken gave Smeg the paperwork, then later Smeg issued death threats against Ken. Is that what you're saying?

  8. #58
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:22 AM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,157
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Both.
    Smeg also had a fake degree? Ken gave Smeg the paperwork, then later Smeg issued death threats against Ken. Is that what you're saying?
    Something like that.

  9. #59
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Both.
    Smeg also had a fake degree? Ken gave Smeg the paperwork, then later Smeg issued death threats against Ken. Is that what you're saying?
    You seem to know a lot for a newb...

  10. #60
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    01-05-2020 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post

    You seem to know a lot for a newb...
    Stranger
    Ayutthaya

    Join Date: Feb 2008

    Huh?

  11. #61
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    I didn't have a fake degree, I just never had one or needed one. I put it on some resumes but was never asked for it.
    so you put it on your resumes

    that is a fake degree, even without the bit of paper
    Who gives a flying f**k anyway?

  12. #62
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    I didn't have a fake degree, I just never had one or needed one. I put it on some resumes but was never asked for it.
    so you put it on your resumes

    that is a fake degree, even without the bit of paper
    Who gives a flying f**k anyway?
    Obviously you do, Patsy.
    With your long-running consciousness of said Thai/Farang related stereotypes, myths, and stigmas.

    You're an embarrassment to the cast of Kreung Luk.

  13. #63
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    You're an embarrassment to the cast of Kreung Luk.

    Yeah, I'm sorry about that, I have an understudy/stunt double with much whiter skin than me anyway.

  14. #64
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    Quote Originally Posted by Rural Surin View Post
    Obviously you do, Patsy.
    With your long-running consciousness of said Thai/Farang related stereotypes, myths, and stigmas.
    Have I ever made out to be as 'pure as the driven snow' ?????

    No, and I am not, never have been.....I had a fake qualification, but dressed smartly and looked good. That's enough to impress most Thais, especially schools who just want a white 'body' in their classroom. That's a well known fact, and I'm surely not the only TD member to get work in this manner.

    At one interview they just held a mirror under my nose to see if I was alive. I was, so I got the job..no mention of credentials or a resume etc.

    Many Thais assume I'm financially well off being a farang/half breed. Oh how confused they get when they see I'm clearly not......''all farang rich'' is their ignorant peasant type assumption, and that's not just the lower class Thais.

  15. #65
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    01-05-2020 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    Many Thais assume I'm financially well off being a farang/half breed. Oh how confused they get when they see I'm clearly not......
    That's still no excuse for you doing a runner every time the bill arrived Pat.

  16. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    01-05-2020 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    354
    Bump:

    DJ_Pat - Back on the dole in the UK?
    Last edited by Stranger; 16-12-2012 at 09:33 AM.

  17. #67
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    And......what if I was on the dole or not? Is that so shameful just because I've done all my money and need the support of welfare?

    Oh I forgot, all members who giggle at those on the dole are well off expats with huge amounts of cash....oh, you must be so so lucky!

    I personally wouldn't give a shit if I had to sign on, but luckily I don't.

  18. #68
    Thailand Expat Bobcock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,842
    I've signed on...... Those who have worked and need it are entitled to it..... It's the professional dolites who do my head in.

    In fact my wife married me when I was on the dole, I returned from a job in Thailand to a recession during which the construction industry was almost closed for business.

  19. #69
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    There are plenty around here who are living the 'dole life'...no ambition, no aspirations and no brains. They know they'll be well supported in this chosen lifestyle.

    I was disgusted when I met a guy in Bangkok who told me that he had to return each month to England to sign on, now those are the real worms who wank off the system, total tossers who have never worked in their lives.

  20. #70
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,026
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    what if I was on the dole or not? Is that so shameful
    then

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    There are plenty around here who are living the 'dole life'...no ambition, no aspirations and no brains
    so yes, you see it as shameful

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    I was disgusted when I met a guy in Bangkok who told me that he had to return each month to England to sign on
    he was pulling your twinkie, Pat

    not only would the airfare not make it worthwhile but you have to sign on every fortnight

  21. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    01-05-2020 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    I was disgusted when I met a guy in Bangkok who told me that he had to return each month to England to sign on, now those are the real worms who wank off the system, total tossers who have never worked in their lives.

    I met an Irish guy like that about eight years ago. He was getting full dole and also housing allowance. The thing was, because he was living outside the city - the social welfare office allowed his father to sign on for him once a month, at the local police station. Think he did about a 10 month trip around South East Asia.
    Last edited by Stranger; 16-12-2012 at 06:31 PM.

  22. #72
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    what if I was on the dole or not? Is that so shameful
    then

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    There are plenty around here who are living the 'dole life'...no ambition, no aspirations and no brains
    so yes, you see it as shameful

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    I was disgusted when I met a guy in Bangkok who told me that he had to return each month to England to sign on
    he was pulling your twinkie, Pat

    not only would the airfare not make it worthwhile but you have to sign on every fortnight
    I reckon he was also renting out his council flat.

  23. #73
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Posts
    9
    Why did Bangkok Phil stop posting on the Ajarn Forum?

    I remember him posting that he joined a gym and was becoming a fitness addict..... and then stopped posting altogether? What happened?

  24. #74
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,769
    Probably felt too good to continue, and I don't mean that to slag the man off.

    Look at ajarnforum now. Mostly populated by tosspots and multiple nickname members.

    None of those retards would appreciate his valued posts and input. They'd just take the mickey out of him then troll the threads most probably.

  25. #75
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    01-05-2020 @ 07:09 PM
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    354
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat View Post
    They'd just take the mickey out of him then troll the threads most probably.
    And you've never trolled and or use other nicks on Ajarn?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •