Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat nedwalk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    06-07-2016 @ 05:28 PM
    Location
    sunshine coast
    Posts
    7,710

    how good is yours? (beer fridges)

    well if scampy can bang on about his bloody armpits, iwanna brag about my beer fridge, first of not only does she do a beaut job she has a story [ as most beloved beer fridges do] here is mine..

    my favourite pizza shop was closeing down and they were haveing an auction of all fixtures and fittings, iwent along to buy the oven, price went silly, i bailed, next came an old sad looking freezer 320 ltr, no offers, so i bid 20au i win , i take her home and get duelly nagged about another bloody fridge, i mean a man can never have enough fridges! beer, meat etc..

    anyway, the poor old bugger has a hearty, me mates a fridgy, 'we can sort her out mate, no worries, so he does , second gear under the bonnet and a flash bloody thermostate that makes her go faster, so where does tjis take me to here?
    you know when you go to a bar and they got all those yummy looking beer taps with frosty stuff hanging off them? well i just got a beer out my beloved beer fridge and it had all that yummy frosty icy stuff off the neck and shoulders of me stubbie... how good is that ?

    which leads me to my original question how good is yours? is there a story

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat
    good2bhappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    11-11-2018 @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Klong Samwa
    Posts
    15,309
    I have one fridge dedicated to liquids

  3. #3
    Member
    lingmau's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    04-01-2012 @ 06:26 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    138
    Yeah, me too, at least that was the original plan. Somehow the Mrs filled it with fruit when I wasn't looking.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110
    Quote Originally Posted by nedwalk View Post
    well if scampy can bang on about his bloody armpits, iwanna brag about my beer fridge, first of not only does she do a beaut job she has a story [ as most beloved beer fridges do] here is mine..

    my favourite pizza shop was closeing down and they were haveing an auction of all fixtures and fittings, iwent along to buy the oven, price went silly, i bailed, next came an old sad looking freezer 320 ltr, no offers, so i bid 20au i win , i take her home and get duelly nagged about another bloody fridge, i mean a man can never have enough fridges! beer, meat etc..

    anyway, the poor old bugger has a hearty, me mates a fridgy, 'we can sort her out mate, no worries, so he does , second gear under the bonnet and a flash bloody thermostate that makes her go faster, so where does tjis take me to here?
    you know when you go to a bar and they got all those yummy looking beer taps with frosty stuff hanging off them? well i just got a beer out my beloved beer fridge and it had all that yummy frosty icy stuff off the neck and shoulders of me stubbie... how good is that ?

    which leads me to my original question how good is yours? is there a story
    Sometimes when I read yr posts Neddy, I really wonder if we speak the same language.

  5. #5
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    I don't do beer, but here is a pic of my special fridge doing it's job on some hams being cured.


  6. #6
    The Dentist English Noodles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Burning Down a Pikey Caravan
    Posts
    17,230
    ^I don't know haow you can drink that cheap bottled water, it tastes of plastic from those bottles.

  7. #7
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    The wife gave my beer fridge that was in the workshop away to the monks in the villge, I didnt really mind as she built a shop out the front and now have a endless supply of beer wiskey and ice when I decided to bung one on.
    I prefur beer my beer on ice

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger
    I prefur beer my beer on ice
    Started early today, have we?

  9. #9
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    No having a quite day today after a heavy day riding and drinking yesterday

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger
    No having a quite day today after a heavy day riding and drinking yesterday
    Have you got permission to come out to play on the 9th yet?

  11. #11
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    ^I don't know haow you can drink that cheap bottled water, it tastes of plastic from those bottles.

    My supplier used to bring SINGHA glass bottles, but changed to these plastic bottles of PAISAL Co., and in CM I did notice a difference but not in these here as we have got this brand from our water guy in Nongua too and it has always been good water.

  12. #12
    better looking than Ned
    Rigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    17-01-2018 @ 12:27 PM
    Posts
    7,900
    Wife wont be coming.
    So much for a quite day today just got a call to go to BBQ at war deparment Johns house so I best be off for a shower and pack the esky

  13. #13
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    But these are not throw away bottles and are returned in the case, these are a sturdier bottle.

  14. #14
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigger
    I best be off for a shower and pack the esky
    What the fuck is an ESKY, I thought you rode a Buell, I never heard of an Esky.
    Must be a pollock motorcycle, does it have a sidehack?

    I had a URAL down in Mexico,,

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang
    What the fuck is an ESKY,
    a chilly bin, idiot.

  16. #16
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    a chilli bin, idiot.
    No wonder folks say you ain't got good sense, who the fuck ever heard of riding a Chili bin. make your ass damn uncomfortable even coming out, let alone setting on it.

  17. #17
    Mid
    Mid is offline
    Thailand Expat
    Mid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,413
    ^

    BG is on fire .............

    that's KW owned

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by blackgang
    No wonder folks say you ain't got good sense, who the fuck ever heard of riding a Chili bin. make your ass damn uncomfortable even coming out, let alone setting on it.
    I think he said he was packing it, not fuckin riding it BG

  19. #19
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    I think he said he was packing it
    I know, and I always packed my scoot before going anywhere, and my ol lady got so she could pack it after awhile cause we would take off as soon as I got off work on thursday when we went to 4 - 10s a week instead of 5-8s.
    People always pack their shit before a trip.

  20. #20
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,020
    The Canadian beer fridge. It's the best.


  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Jet Gorgon
    The Canadian beer fridge. It's the best.
    Shame the beer is so shit.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    I had some OK beer/lager in Canada

    no complaints

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    peterpan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pleasantville
    Posts
    10,110
    Me neither, Marmite hates every beer thats not warm flat shite, cause he don't know better.

  24. #24
    RIP
    blackgang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Last Online
    08-07-2010 @ 08:33 PM
    Location
    Phetchabun city
    Posts
    15,471
    I drank it up there when I was young and it was good beer I thought, but US beer was a damn site better 50 years ago than it was when I quit drinking too.
    So I can not say what it is like in the last few years.

    The last beer I drank that I thought was a really fine beer was TUBORG Copenhagen..

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by peterpan
    Me neither, Marmite hates every beer thats not warm flat shite, cause he don't know better.
    I just like bear with depth and taste. Lager has neither.

    Bitter is like red wine, lager is like Blue Nun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •