Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 157
  1. #51
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by cantona
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    As long as that don't wear fake nails or a ton of make-up I think white women are just as beautiful as LBFMs
    Probably South american, (Brazilian, Columbian) are as beautiful though British, Fat Sceppo and Hairy Aussie bitches - forget it.
    bloody hell Cantona, look around you, wherever you are

    there are beautiful women, but in the minority, everywhere, any country

    even in Thailand most of the women are not so attractive as centrefolds!!

    if you happen to be in Nana or similar, yes, the proportion is much higher as those women are there because they are attractive.

    anyway, the fashion in London at the moment is showing the bare midriff. This can be quite sexy and interesting, but unfortunately a lot of overweight women are also wearing it. So you can see all that lovely bulging fat and splotchy skin. No wonder people complain about white women.
    I have reported your post

  2. #52

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,773
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gent
    I used to use the term 'LBFM' over in TV a while back until sbk, Boo etc got on my case baaad... Just not politically correct I guess.
    I assume they are Thai women, if you married either one of them and then got a blow job everyday of the week from a differant woman everyday, in Thai courts that is not reason enough for them to divorce you, so fok their political correctness, this is Thailand where they are 40 years behind the UK and probably 15 years behind the USA

  3. #53

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,773
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    So you can see all that lovely bulging fat and splotchy skin. No wonder people complain about white women.
    This one is quite sexy though aint she


  4. #54
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    ^ Hot

  5. #55
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,077
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gent
    I used to use the term 'LBFM' over in TV a while back until sbk, Boo etc got on my case baaad... Just not politically correct I guess.
    I assume they are Thai women, ...
    No, American and British respectively.

    LBFM is a very offensive term, originating from US troops using Asian women as fukc-objects during their R&R while bringing their version of 'freedom' to the region.

    Pulling the 'anti-PC' card doesn't change this, Boon.

  6. #56
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    I have met both good and bad western women in Thailand.

    On my CELTA course I studied with an ex-wall street lawyer somewhere in her 40's completely mental who kept on talking about seeing Thai whores with there customers everywhere. I put up with her simply because I could wind her up so much that she distracted the other students and made me look good.

    I worked with an other girl (from Leeds which answers it all) who said "All Thai women are whores" to another foreign girl in front of my missus.

    On the other hand I worked with a nice girl from wales who was excellent fun to be around. I did bone her though.

    Another married lady in her late 40's with her foreign family here. SHe is really down to earth and good to talk to .

    I would say that as long as western women aren't stupid and tar everybody with the same brush I won't tar them.

    Lily is pretty sound as well even though we have had our spats

    Americans on the other hand though. I would jump out of the moving skytrain if I got stuck beside a loud one

  7. #57
    Member
    hirondelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-10-2011 @ 09:53 AM
    Posts
    477
    Unfolded Out Of The Folds




    UNFOLDED out of the folds of the woman, man comes unfolded, and is
    always to come unfolded;
    Unfolded only out of the superbest woman of the earth, is to come the
    superbest man of the earth;
    Unfolded out of the friendliest woman, is to come the friendliest
    man;
    Unfolded only out of the perfect body of a woman, can a man be form'd
    of perfect body;
    Unfolded only out of the inimitable poem of the woman, can come the
    poems of man--(only thence have my poems come
    Unfolded out of the strong and arrogant woman I love, only thence can
    appear the strong and arrogant man I love;
    Unfolded by brawny embraces from the well-muscled woman I love, only
    thence come the brawny embraces of the man;
    Unfolded out of the folds of the woman's brain, come all the folds of
    the man's brain, duly obedient;
    Unfolded out of the justice of the woman, all justice is unfolded;
    Unfolded out of the sympathy of the woman is all sympathy: 10
    A man is a great thing upon the earth, and through eternity--but
    every jot of the greatness of man is unfolded out of woman,
    First the man is shaped in the woman, he can then be shaped in
    himself.


    Walt Whitman



    What was the question again?



  8. #58
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Can you change the type colour you sill cow I can;t read it

  9. #59
    Member
    hirondelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-10-2011 @ 09:53 AM
    Posts
    477
    highlight it ya dumb blonde

  10. #60
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    Quote Originally Posted by Torbek
    There are some bloody freaky looking guys floating around this city, with their arm around some dark-skinned honey, who I really couldn't imagine getting laid too easily back home without a fairly significant financial exchange!
    Ah, so you've seen DD and Marmite on one of their nights out!

  11. #61
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    I thought Marmite was quite fair skinned myself.

    Has he been applying the fake tan then?

  12. #62
    There once upon a time...
    Torbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    02-08-2014 @ 05:14 AM
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA
    Quote Originally Posted by Torbek
    There are some bloody freaky looking guys floating around this city, with their arm around some dark-skinned honey, who I really couldn't imagine getting laid too easily back home without a fairly significant financial exchange!
    Ah, so you've seen DD and Marmite on one of their nights out!
    That's pretty f*ckin' wierd calling DD a "dark-skinned honey".

    I've met Marmite and you can't be talking about him...

  13. #63
    There once upon a time...
    Torbek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    02-08-2014 @ 05:14 AM
    Posts
    1,184
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsquirrel
    I thought Marmite was quite fair skinned myself.

    Has he been applying the fake tan then?
    Ah!

    Sorry MrsQ...

    Well and truly beat me to it!

  14. #64
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    I think we all know what the Dog looks like, so don't mess about!



    What was this thread about?

  15. #65
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    [quote=DrAndy]
    Quote Originally Posted by cantona

    anyway, the fashion in London at the moment is showing the bare midriff. This can be quite sexy and interesting, but unfortunately a lot of overweight women are also wearing it. So you can see all that lovely bulging fat and splotchy skin. No wonder people complain about white women.
    Yes, if I ever have the desire to be in London I just pop down to Khao San to remind myself what 'orrible ugly wimmen really look like!

  16. #66
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA
    I think we all know what the Dog looks like, so don't mess about!



    What was this thread about?
    That looks more like me that DD.

  17. #67
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,077
    Now we know.
    And, so rumour has it, you're the more 'hansum' of the pair of you.

  18. #68
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    Now we know.
    And, so rumour has it, you're the more 'hansum' of the pair of you.
    Well that much is true!

  19. #69
    If It's Hot, It's Here
    sharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    15-06-2011 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Orange
    Posts
    1,452
    Quote Originally Posted by NickA
    I think we all know what the Dog looks like, so don't mess about!



    What was this thread about?
    Well that's dashed the dreams I had about Marmers being a hunky rugger bugger!

  20. #70

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,773
    "bigger" is the word you are looking for but he is on a diet

  21. #71
    I am in Jail
    stroller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-03-2019 @ 09:53 AM
    Location
    out of range
    Posts
    23,077
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    Now we know.
    And, so rumour has it, you're the more 'hansum' of the pair of you.
    Well that much is true!
    I meant to say: you're being called 'hansum' more often than DD. His busy schedule doesn't allow him to walk down Soi Yodsak very often.

  22. #72
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by stroller
    Now we know.
    And, so rumour has it, you're the more 'hansum' of the pair of you.
    Well that much is true!
    I meant to say: you're being called 'hansum' more often than DD. His busy schedule doesn't allow him to walk down Soi Yodsak very often.
    Nor does my living in bangkok!

  23. #73
    Dis-member
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    03-01-2020 @ 08:59 PM
    Location
    Head Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    This thread seems to have wandered of topic a tad.

    I am, myself, perhaps rather less misogyanistic than misanthropic.

    My main complaint with 'western' women is that many seem to claim the privileges of a woman while demanding the advantages pertaining to being a man. And that has nothing to do with whether they are fat, thin, young or old. They have aggression without ambition and are assertive without having any personality to assert.

    My apologies to, the perhaps 25%, of women who have genuine talent and ability and find that they are unable to achieve the level of success which they might aspire to if it were not for the fact that a generation of PC minded idiots have told the other 75% that their failure to achieve is not due to any inherent inability but because men are holding them back.
    Lord, deliver us from e-mail.

  24. #74
    Member squig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    26-10-2007 @ 06:31 AM
    Posts
    108
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal
    This thread seems to have wandered of topic a tad.

    I am, myself, perhaps rather less misogyanistic than misanthropic.

    My main complaint with 'western' women is that many seem to claim the privileges of a woman while demanding the advantages pertaining to being a man. And that has nothing to do with whether they are fat, thin, young or old. They have aggression without ambition and are assertive without having any personality to assert.

    My apologies to, the perhaps 25%, of women who have genuine talent and ability and find that they are unable to achieve the level of success which they might aspire to if it were not for the fact that a generation of PC minded idiots have told the other 75% that their failure to achieve is not due to any inherent inability but because men are holding them back.
    So Dougal, what would you say to the 25% of us with "genuine talent and ability" but still under the control of 75% majority of men who are actually holding us back?

  25. #75
    Dis-member
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    03-01-2020 @ 08:59 PM
    Location
    Head Rock
    Posts
    3,507
    ^ I would say that you are in the same boat as a lot of men who have failed to achieve what they might have done because they didn't go the right school, are the wrong colour or don't speak with the right accent.
    Lord, deliver us from e-mail.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •