Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 65 of 65
  1. #51
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog

    Again, being a big bugger helps. I just lean on them until I have enough space.
    Being big is one thing but I bet you're gasping for breath after a few wild swings at trying to throw a punch eh!!
    I don't throw punches.

    Fighting is for oiks.

  2. #52
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    My teacher used to tell me that "we can't change our boss then adjust yourself in anyway to be in harmony".

    If anyone got bored or not happy with Thailand then just leave.


  3. #53
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,834
    I think pat and marmite should go and battle it out in the alternatives to violence thread ...

  4. #54
    IV
    Wally Dorian Raffles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Location
    Location: Location: Three sausages went to the station, and wound up at immigration!
    Posts
    5,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever

    If anyone got bored or not happy with Thailand then just leave.

    I agree

  5. #55
    I am in Jail
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    14-05-2014 @ 05:06 PM
    Posts
    6,815
    GoW, I dont think Torbek is unhappy in Thailand at all.

    He is just having a rant.

    We do that when something annoys us about our own countries too.

    We whinge and moan a lot more than Thai people.

  6. #56
    Thailand Expat
    William's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    19-05-2013 @ 06:37 AM
    Location
    In jail
    Posts
    5,822
    ^agreed Lily. I moan about Thailand far more than Smeg does, but heaven help the person if anyone else should happen to moan about Thailand. Then I jump on them like a sack of spuds. Warped or what

    My Thai missus is just the same

  7. #57
    Head Skivvie Stacker Storekeeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    PACNORWEST
    Posts
    11,041
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    I don't throw punches. Fighting is for oiks.
    How do you think it would feel if the Pillsberry Doughboy smacked you upside your noggin'?

  8. #58
    born of a jackal
    colourful-era's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    15-07-2008 @ 06:05 PM
    Location
    Phnom Penh
    Posts
    2,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever
    My teacher used to tell me that "we can't change our boss then adjust yourself in anyway to be in harmony".

    What if your boss is a complete wanker though?

  9. #59
    Thailand Expat
    RandomChances's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    05-02-2016 @ 12:46 AM
    Location
    Riyadh
    Posts
    2,687
    Quote Originally Posted by colourful-era
    What if your boss is a complete wanker though?
    Well in your case you would'nt have to adjust much

  10. #60
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by William
    ^agreed Lily. I moan about Thailand far more than Smeg does, but heaven help the person if anyone else should happen to moan about Thailand. Then I jump on them like a sack of spuds. Warped or what

    My Thai missus is just the same
    true - same as moaning about ur family - but dont let anyone else say a bad word!

  11. #61
    A bladdy woman
    Goddess of Whatever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    29-04-2009 @ 05:13 PM
    Location
    Somewhere I belong but it won't be last long
    Posts
    4,247
    Ok ok.. whatever.

  12. #62
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by colourful-era
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever
    My teacher used to tell me that "we can't change our boss then adjust yourself in anyway to be in harmony".

    What if your boss is a complete wanker though?
    just have to get the wanking in rhythm, of course

  13. #63
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog

    Again, being a big bugger helps. I just lean on them until I have enough space.
    Being big is one thing but I bet you're gasping for breath after a few wild swings at trying to throw a punch eh!!
    I don't throw punches.

    Fighting is for oiks.
    I'd go for the Chinese burn.

  14. #64
    Being chased by sloths DJ Pat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    06-10-2018 @ 05:27 PM
    Posts
    18,781
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddess of Whatever
    Ok ok.. whatever.
    Out of your depth again?

  15. #65
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Storekeeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmite the Dog
    I don't throw punches. Fighting is for oiks.
    How do you think it would feel if the Pillsberry Doughboy smacked you upside your noggin'?
    I'd chuck him in the oven and have him with lashings of butter and Marmite.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •