Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 92
  1. #1
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594

    The Anger Thread

    Have some tension you'd like to release? Well here is the thread for that.

    Today I have some anger I'd like to let out...

    Some men fucking hurt! I mean how the hell do they expect you to be all nicey nicey sometimes when you are hurting, huh? Maybe the past you should let go of but that is the reason I am so cold sometimes.

    I just would like to be happy but you know what? That wont fucking happen. Yeah I may be of a very young age but I feel like giving up already. Stupidity at it's best it may be but that is just the way I have been made to feel.

    Walk in my life then right back out, thats what they always do. Well this time I hope the door dosen't hit this guy on the ass. Because I actually liked him. Just as I want to get close and let down my wall BOOM.

    Anyway.....

    Anyone else got any tension they'd like to share? Spill it out! Just go for it.
    Welcome to the jungle!

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    Some men fucking hurt! .
    He was well developed then? Or did it just go in the wrong hole?

  3. #3
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Hurt as in the emotional meaning Mrs Q.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Oh

    Don't worry there are plenty more fish in sea.

  5. #5
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    That saying is very true and valid but at this moment in time I dont feel any better hearing it.

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Blake7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    28-12-2013 @ 03:00 PM
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    Have some tension you'd like to release? Well here is the thread for that.

    Today I have some anger I'd like to let out...

    Some men fucking hurt! I mean how the hell do they expect you to be all nicey nicey sometimes when you are hurting, huh? Maybe the past you should let go of but that is the reason I am so cold sometimes.

    I just would like to be happy but you know what? That wont fucking happen. Yeah I may be of a very young age but I feel like giving up already. Stupidity at it's best it may be but that is just the way I have been made to feel.

    Walk in my life then right back out, thats what they always do. Well this time I hope the door dosen't hit this guy on the ass. Because I actually liked him. Just as I want to get close and let down my wall BOOM.

    Anyway.....

    Anyone else got any tension they'd like to share? Spill it out! Just go for it.
    Not sure this the right forum if you are looking for sympathy and understanding. In fact, I don't think I would post this kind of stuff on any forum unless it was one specifically for girly teenagers.

  7. #7
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    I dont want sympathy, I never wanted that ever.

    It isn't some thread where I want members to say "Aaaww" nope. It is simply an anger thread where members can release a little bit of tension and I've released mine, you dont have to comment on it.

    Besides little girly teenagers are overated.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Fuk off Blake, she can post what she wants, and is willing to take the consequences

    anyway Ice, sorry about that. There are lots of men who just want to be physical and are scared of something more emotional. usually the younger guys.

    It is upsetting if you get to like someone and then "splat", your trust is broken

    maybe you had better do a "dear poolie" on this one?
    I have reported your post

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Posts
    17,452
    Sorry Ice, what can I do to cheer ya up?? At least you aint an over the hill old fart like me!!!

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Blake7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    28-12-2013 @ 03:00 PM
    Posts
    1,639
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    Fuk off Blake, she can post what she wants, and is willing to take the consequences

    anyway Ice, sorry about that. There are lots of men who just want to be physical and are scared of something more emotional. usually the younger guys.

    It is upsetting if you get to like someone and then "splat", your trust is broken

    maybe you had better do a "dear poolie" on this one?
    I stand corrected! Post away...

  11. #11
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    I'm going to give up for a year (again) thats what I did last time on the male species. I gave up for a full year and cleared my head then once again BOOM. So that'll be another period of time to repair myself, maybe not a year but a good few months.

    I'm sure you're not an old fart AO, you are as young as you feel mate. But you could get me ice cream

    DrAndy, yes I do understand how upsetting it can be but I just have to deal with it really. I wont do a dear Poolie, even though he has all the answers! I'll just carry on doing my thing in the world, thats what you have to do right?

    I'll probably hit the alcohol and relax a little, maybe eat some chocolate ice cream.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Posts
    17,452
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    maybe eat some chocolate ice cream.
    That for sure is the kind that soothes you darlin!!. Dont think sticky chewy can be sent by attachment, but I shall try.
    Hang in there yesterday I wanted to kill my wife.

  13. #13
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    You guys make me laugh! You are a great bunch

  14. #14
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    I wish I could be of any help. All I can say at this very moment is "take it easy". Sometimes we're happy and sometimes sad, its all part of life. What good is a life without complications / problems? It would be as boring as KK vs Smeg thread.

    You're not the only one going through ups and downs mate. We all have been through such period and will continue to. The best person IMO is the one who doesn't lose control in such difficult times.

    *Alcohol is bad*

  15. #15
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Yes I know, there are people worse off than me.

    I've got better dealing with such things as I've got older but sometimes I find it hard thats just God testing me I think.

    I know alcohol is a bad thing but it is how I deal with stuff.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    *Alcohol is bad*
    Fuck off! Alcohol is great!

  17. #17
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Alright alright don't scream.

    *alcohol's gr8*

  18. #18
    befuddled
    danbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    10-08-2008 @ 10:57 PM
    Location
    Hatty Town
    Posts
    3,452
    The pain of unrequited affection has fueled poets since time immemorial Ice. A dreadful numbing of the emotions that has been felt at some time I'm sure by everyone else here. What can I offer? Nothing much I'm afraid: Time will heal; trite but true. Alcohol won't help, will probably amplify what you're feeling. Look for positives: you didn't 'let down your wall' to this person; you can save that for someone who deserves it.

    Make yourself up a playlist: sad wallowing songs to start and build yourself up to a full blast stomp around the room Gloria Gaynor.

    And remember: Not all men are bastards, just the vast majority.....

    Time really will heal - It's been 20 years now and I hardly ever think about Sanda Donnelly these days.....I'm even thinking about throwing away the paper-mache model I made of her out of returned love letters.....bitch!
    Back off Margaret, you're on a sugar rush!

  19. #19
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    You know what is the best way to deal with that ? shag as many guys as you can and you will forget about it all !!! I know Pattaya is kind of a hard place to live for a western woman, but they must be some decent guys left in Pattaya, right ?

  20. #20
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Thats all I need, time. I'll be laughing about this later!

    I'll probably have a good cry (or two) and then move on. I've got to! I'll save my wall for someone else. I'll save my tears for someone else too because I really cant waste my time feeling upset about this. I'm young I should be having fun.

    Not being hurt ! This isn't the first time I've been upset about the same man maybe it's better for me after all.

    Good post Danbo.

  21. #21
    Bubbly Sales Girl
    Ice Maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    06-06-2013 @ 05:40 AM
    Location
    Grimsby
    Posts
    2,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly
    You know what is the best way to deal with that ? shag as many guys as you can and you will forget about it all !!! I know Pattaya is kind of a hard place to live for a western woman, but they must be some decent guys left in Pattaya, right ?
    Now we have the difference between the sexes!!

    I dont feel like sex to be honest. I dont feel that way at all, just upset. Men like to deal with these sorts of feelings by having lots of sex (no doubt that will be what he is doing) but women in general dont go having sex when they are hurt.

    That'll hurt me even more.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:41 PM
    Posts
    17,452
    Arent you getting ready to head out on a super duper holiday anyway Ice?

  23. #23
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Maiden
    Thats all I need, time. I'll be laughing about this later!

    I'll probably have a good cry (or two) and then move on. I've got to! I'll save my wall for someone else. I'll save my tears for someone else too because I really cant waste my time feeling upset about this. I'm young I should be having fun.

    Not being hurt ! This isn't the first time I've been upset about the same man maybe it's better for me after all.

    Good post Danbo.
    That's where you got it wrong, time is your ennemy. How many women spend all their "good" years waiting for the right guy or to resolve those "past" failures with men only to end up alone herding cats ? it doesn't work that way. Shagging and partying is the answer. I understand it's hard though, above all in some certain environment. It's either that or going on a trip to meet new people. Maybe that's what you need ? Full Moon Party here you go.

  24. #24
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Would you suggest shaggin as many men as possible, if your sista had started this thread?

    *no offense intended just curious to find out*

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Would you suggest shaggin as many men as possible, if your sista had started this thread?

    *no offense intended just curious to find out*

    Fuck that mate my sister is like an elephant

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •