Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 93
  1. #51
    Member Bubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    13-06-2019 @ 10:38 AM
    Posts
    204
    re: most of this thread.

    Not sure which is more pathetic: the spite and bitterness or the my-internet-discussion-forum-is-better-than-your-internet-discussion-forum bullshit.

  2. #52
    punk douche bag
    ChiangMai noon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    o dan y bryn
    Posts
    29,256
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba
    or the my-internet-discussion-forum-is-better-than-your-internet-discussion-forum
    that's the bits i enjoy most.

  3. #53
    Roc
    Roc is offline
    Member
    Roc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Last Online
    16-06-2016 @ 06:39 PM
    Location
    Chang House,Ayutthaya for live music,indian curries,chicken wings and beer!
    Posts
    974
    If Obsidian retires from here,I'm buying everyone beer!

  4. #54

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    its supposed to be a fuckking teachers forum.
    It is, its an esl forum, aint all farang teflers drug taking whoremongering alcholic scum what do you expect them to talk about

  5. #55
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    26-06-2008 @ 07:00 PM
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    sfolia -- you write better than i do. sorry you got painted with my brush. nice stuff. no doubt some will read this as me talking to me. but it aint.
    Well Obsidian, for some reason there are more than a handful of lunatics over there who have a nearly pathological fixation with you. When I posted there as Bandini, the usual ring leaders were convinced I was you, made the bizarre accusation and then it was accepted as gospel by the other sycophantic arse lickers. You certainly occupy a great deal of their head space.

    I thought it was quite amusing and after initially informing them they were wrong, I stopped making the effort. Such a lack of real discussion that they can't comprehend there is more than one person out there who enjoys debate, give and take and prefers something different than the semi-literate online cock sucking they engage in. They can't even see the multiple layers of absurdity in accusing some anonymous poster named Bandini of being some other anonymous poster named Watdog in cyberspace. They take themselves far too seriously.

    It's indicative of the herd mentality and lack of independent thinkers who post there. Whether a Kool-Aid stand or a huge multinational, the general atmosphere of a place is dictated by the tools in charge.

    Anyway, back to the issue at hand. The disingenuous LDMA and his refusal to consider Grasshopper's request. He smugly insists that the only reason he won't delete any posts is because of some high-minded concern for the board's integrity. I was about to post the real reason when he banned me for daring to highlight him as intellectually dishonest (I was also banned as Bandini for no good reason.)

    First, an examination of LDMA's character is in order.

    The image he projects to others is very important to him. This is not unlike many people but he displays this trait more so than most. He wants everyone to know he was a real player in the rave scene a few years back, dabbled in drug use, was hip to the whole subculture etc. And like many with a strong sense of how others view him, the partner he chooses reflects strongly on him. Who doesn't want an attractive young Thai woman on his arm as he enters the room? For LDMA, having an attractive and slim girlfriend/wife was always part of the equation.

    He initially did have a slender tart at his side. But then she discovered the pleasures of ramming fistfuls of pastries down her gullet. And she started to pack on the pounds. The gobs of fat started to appear. The arse grew misshapen. The face was swaddled in (not unpleasant) layers of fat. I've personally always liked women with a bit of extra weight on them. The emaciated wretches with bodies like 14 year-old boys have always turned my guts. But the added pounds grated on LDMA.

    What does this have to do with the LDMA/Grasshopper squabble? Those with long memories may recall.

    It is important to state that they have never had a great relationship. It's like the two acquaintances who have mutual friends and tolerate each other because it serves no purpose to seek out confrontation. LDMA never liked GH's freewheeling, hedonistic lifestyle. Or more likely, felt a twinge of envy as he became more drawn into domesticity.

    A couple of years ago, Grasshopper dropped an insult on ajarn.com that took the long simmering mistrust to a new level. It's important to note that Grasshopper himself was disingenuous when he made the jab and tried to pass it off under the guise of "just havin' a laugh innit."

    Grasshopper dropped an ostensible aside that LDMA's wife had started porking up. The reaction from LDMA was swift. There was a minor flame war in which LDMA made his feelings of revulsion and anger clear. Then it was quickly buried. But LDMA never forgave him and that is what is at the root of the current situation on ajarn.

    LDMA is getting a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that his refusal to honour GH's request is causing GH a huge amount of stress. All the talk of being one big family of decent individuals who look out for each other, canonize those who pass away if only for the belief that they too will be memorialized when they expire in their seedy hovels is all a load of shit, of course.

    But it goes far deeper for LDMA. When Grasshopper made public that most embarrassing of facts (for others it would be laughed off) he crawled inside LDMA's head and settled in for the long haul. Shame, anger and an ongoing reminder that he no longer gains the approval of others when he goes out in public.

    It's like the husband with a highly developed sense of guilt who cheats on his wife. He starts to resent the sight of his wife because it produces those feelings of regret and guilt.

    In LDMA's case, he actually sees the spectre of Grasshopper's face rising up as he's shagging his wife from behind and that big lard arse starts jiggling and shaking.

    The same thing when she disrobes and falls out in sections. There's the outline of Grasshopper again. He can't escape the feelings of shame and anger and the sight of the person who made it public. He watches from across the room as she sits down and the arse spreads out like an industrial strength tub of cottage cheese. The image of Grasshopper's mocking face flashing in his mind once more.

    So you see, it's far more than LDMA is letting on. It's personal, vindictive, nasty and psychological.

  6. #56
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfolia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    sfolia -- you write better than i do. sorry you got painted with my brush. nice stuff. no doubt some will read this as me talking to me. but it aint.
    Well Obsidian, for some reason there are more than a handful of lunatics over there who have a nearly pathological fixation with you. When I posted there as Bandini, the usual ring leaders were convinced I was you, made the bizarre accusation and then it was accepted as gospel by the other sycophantic arse lickers. You certainly occupy a great deal of their head space.

    I thought it was quite amusing and after initially informing them they were wrong, I stopped making the effort. Such a lack of real discussion that they can't comprehend there is more than one person out there who enjoys debate, give and take and prefers something different than the semi-literate online cock sucking they engage in. They can't even see the multiple layers of absurdity in accusing some anonymous poster named Bandini of being some other anonymous poster named Watdog in cyberspace. They take themselves far too seriously.

    It's indicative of the herd mentality and lack of independent thinkers who post there. Whether a Kool-Aid stand or a huge multinational, the general atmosphere of a place is dictated by the tools in charge.

    Anyway, back to the issue at hand. The disingenuous LDMA and his refusal to consider Grasshopper's request. He smugly insists that the only reason he won't delete any posts is because of some high-minded concern for the board's integrity. I was about to post the real reason when he banned me for daring to highlight him as intellectually dishonest (I was also banned as Bandini for no good reason.)

    First, an examination of LDMA's character is in order.

    The image he projects to others is very important to him. This is not unlike many people but he displays this trait more so than most. He wants everyone to know he was a real player in the rave scene a few years back, dabbled in drug use, was hip to the whole subculture etc. And like many with a strong sense of how others view him, the partner he chooses reflects strongly on him. Who doesn't want an attractive young Thai woman on his arm as he enters the room? For LDMA, having an attractive and slim girlfriend/wife was always part of the equation.

    He initially did have a slender tart at his side. But then she discovered the pleasures of ramming fistfuls of pastries down her gullet. And she started to pack on the pounds. The gobs of fat started to appear. The arse grew misshapen. The face was swaddled in (not unpleasant) layers of fat. I've personally always liked women with a bit of extra weight on them. The emaciated wretches with bodies like 14 year-old boys have always turned my guts. But the added pounds grated on LDMA.

    What does this have to do with the LDMA/Grasshopper squabble? Those with long memories may recall.

    It is important to state that they have never had a great relationship. It's like the two acquaintances who have mutual friends and tolerate each other because it serves no purpose to seek out confrontation. LDMA never liked GH's freewheeling, hedonistic lifestyle. Or more likely, felt a twinge of envy as he became more drawn into domesticity.

    A couple of years ago, Grasshopper dropped an insult on ajarn.com that took the long simmering mistrust to a new level. It's important to note that Grasshopper himself was disingenuous when he made the jab and tried to pass it off under the guise of "just havin' a laugh innit."

    Grasshopper dropped an ostensible aside that LDMA's wife had started porking up. The reaction from LDMA was swift. There was a minor flame war in which LDMA made his feelings of revulsion and anger clear. Then it was quickly buried. But LDMA never forgave him and that is what is at the root of the current situation on ajarn.

    LDMA is getting a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that his refusal to honour GH's request is causing GH a huge amount of stress. All the talk of being one big family of decent individuals who look out for each other, canonize those who pass away if only for the belief that they too will be memorialized when they expire in their seedy hovels is all a load of shit, of course.

    But it goes far deeper for LDMA. When Grasshopper made public that most embarrassing of facts (for others it would be laughed off) he crawled inside LDMA's head and settled in for the long haul. Shame, anger and an ongoing reminder that he no longer gains the approval of others when he goes out in public.

    It's like the husband with a highly developed sense of guilt who cheats on his wife. He starts to resent the sight of his wife because it produces those feelings of regret and guilt.

    In LDMA's case, he actually sees the spectre of Grasshopper's face rising up as he's shagging his wife from behind and that big lard arse starts jiggling and shaking.

    The same thing when she disrobes and falls out in sections. There's the outline of Grasshopper again. He can't escape the feelings of shame and anger and the sight of the person who made it public. He watches from across the room as she sits down and the arse spreads out like an industrial strength tub of cottage cheese. The image of Grasshopper's mocking face flashing in his mind once more.

    So you see, it's far more than LDMA is letting on. It's personal, vindictive, nasty and psychological.
    wow, sounds ... well .... sounds juicy!

    hwo do you know all this?

  7. #57
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    ^I think you might find that is too many words for the average TDer.

    We like 'em short and sweet round here and I'm not talking about CMN covered in honey (although I might be thinking about it)

  8. #58
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfolia
    He watches from across the room as she sits down and the arse spreads out like an industrial strength tub of cottage cheese.
    Great first post
    Keep 'em coming

  9. #59
    Cenosillicaphobiac
    Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:10 AM
    Location
    Under a bridge
    Posts
    4,249
    I can see this thread getting moved to the games room soon.


    GUESS THE AJARN POSTER?


  10. #60
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Ace post Sfffffififoaia

  11. #61
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    [quote=kingwilly;669196]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfolia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obsidian View Post
    sfolia -- you write better than i do. sorry you got painted with my brush. nice stuff. no doubt some will read this as me talking to me. but it aint.
    Well Obsidian, for some reason there are more than a handful of lunatics over there who have a nearly pathological fixation with you. When I posted there as Bandini, the usual ring leaders were convinced I was you, made the bizarre accusation and then it was accepted as gospel by the other sycophantic arse lickers. You certainly occupy a great deal of their head space.

    I thought it was quite amusing and after initially informing them they were wrong, I stopped making the effort. Such a lack of real discussion that they can't comprehend there is more than one person out there who enjoys debate, give and take and prefers something different than the semi-literate online cock sucking they engage in. They can't even see the multiple layers of absurdity in accusing some anonymous poster named Bandini of being some other anonymous poster named Watdog in cyberspace. They take themselves far too seriously.

    It's indicative of the herd mentality and lack of independent thinkers who post there. Whether a Kool-Aid stand or a huge multinational, the general atmosphere of a place is dictated by the tools in charge.

    Anyway, back to the issue at hand. The disingenuous LDMA and his refusal to consider Grasshopper's request. He smugly insists that the only reason he won't delete any posts is because of some high-minded concern for the board's integrity. I was about to post the real reason when he banned me for daring to highlight him as intellectually dishonest (I was also banned as Bandini for no good reason.)

    First, an examination of LDMA's character is in order.

    The image he projects to others is very important to him. This is not unlike many people but he displays this trait more so than most. He wants everyone to know he was a real player in the rave scene a few years back, dabbled in drug use, was hip to the whole subculture etc. And like many with a strong sense of how others view him, the partner he chooses reflects strongly on him. Who doesn't want an attractive young Thai woman on his arm as he enters the room? For LDMA, having an attractive and slim girlfriend/wife was always part of the equation.

    He initially did have a slender tart at his side. But then she discovered the pleasures of ramming fistfuls of pastries down her gullet. And she started to pack on the pounds. The gobs of fat started to appear. The arse grew misshapen. The face was swaddled in (not unpleasant) layers of fat. I've personally always liked women with a bit of extra weight on them. The emaciated wretches with bodies like 14 year-old boys have always turned my guts. But the added pounds grated on LDMA.

    What does this have to do with the LDMA/Grasshopper squabble? Those with long memories may recall.

    It is important to state that they have never had a great relationship. It's like the two acquaintances who have mutual friends and tolerate each other because it serves no purpose to seek out confrontation. LDMA never liked GH's freewheeling, hedonistic lifestyle. Or more likely, felt a twinge of envy as he became more drawn into domesticity.

    A couple of years ago, Grasshopper dropped an insult on ajarn.com that took the long simmering mistrust to a new level. It's important to note that Grasshopper himself was disingenuous when he made the jab and tried to pass it off under the guise of "just havin' a laugh innit."

    Grasshopper dropped an ostensible aside that LDMA's wife had started porking up. The reaction from LDMA was swift. There was a minor flame war in which LDMA made his feelings of revulsion and anger clear. Then it was quickly buried. But LDMA never forgave him and that is what is at the root of the current situation on ajarn.

    LDMA is getting a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that his refusal to honour GH's request is causing GH a huge amount of stress. All the talk of being one big family of decent individuals who look out for each other, canonize those who pass away if only for the belief that they too will be memorialized when they expire in their seedy hovels is all a load of shit, of course.

    But it goes far deeper for LDMA. When Grasshopper made public that most embarrassing of facts (for others it would be laughed off) he crawled inside LDMA's head and settled in for the long haul. Shame, anger and an ongoing reminder that he no longer gains the approval of others when he goes out in public.

    It's like the husband with a highly developed sense of guilt who cheats on his wife. He starts to resent the sight of his wife because it produces those feelings of regret and guilt.

    In LDMA's case, he actually sees the spectre of Grasshopper's face rising up as he's shagging his wife from behind and that big lard arse starts jiggling and shaking.

    The same thing when she disrobes and falls out in sections. There's the outline of Grasshopper again. He can't escape the feelings of shame and anger and the sight of the person who made it public. He watches from across the room as she sits down and the arse spreads out like an industrial strength tub of cottage cheese. The image of Grasshopper's mocking face flashing in his mind once more.

    So you see, it's far more than LDMA is letting on. It's personal, vindictive, nasty and psychological.
    wow, sounds ... well .... sounds juicy!

    And I wonder what Nik sfolia is on the other channel. Sounds like some defecting going on.
    ............

  12. #62
    Member watdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    985
    Quote Originally Posted by Roc View Post
    If Obsidian retires from here,I'm buying everyone beer!
    how many beers would that be? wouldnt take more than case or two to put you (your gf and mother, rather) in the red for the month.

  13. #63
    Member watdog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    985
    nice post sfolia. welcome to the forum. hope you stick around.

    and my effort next door to clarify who you werent was distorted/misunderstood by ldma.

    whatever.
    Last edited by watdog; 25-06-2008 at 10:55 AM.

  14. #64
    Thailand Expat reinvented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:15 AM
    Location
    top of soi 2
    Posts
    1,802
    good stuff Sfolia

  15. #65
    I am in Jail
    DaveRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    19-02-2012 @ 09:16 PM
    Posts
    590
    obi
    what do you post as over there?

  16. #66
    Salacious Member...
    Butch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Online
    26-10-2011 @ 01:27 PM
    Posts
    1,387
    I think his nik is 'fuckwit'...

  17. #67
    I am in Jail
    DaveRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    19-02-2012 @ 09:16 PM
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    I think his nik is 'fuckwit'...
    No, that was me.

  18. #68
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfolia View Post

    So you see, it's far more than LDMA is letting on. It's personal, vindictive, nasty and psychological.
    Very interesting take. LDMA is also clearly misleading, as he knows full well posters cannot delete or edit posts in locked threads, or posts in threads that have been 'archived" - which, funnily enough is where most of grasshoppers relevent posts are located - and yet LDMA has said that grasshopper can edit what he wants. Liar.

    Its an amazement how that board "turns" on its own with great regularity. Som nom nah grasshopper - who took part in his fair share of pack ratting when he was "in" and now suffers for it when he is "out".

  19. #69
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    ....Som nom nah grasshopper - who took part in his fair share of pack ratting when he was "in" and now suffers for it when he is "out".
    Why does Grasshopper say the thread can hurt him?

    Is his full name on there? Does he think that Thai authorities could block his return to LOS? Or, does he think it'll hurt him get a job in the UK?

    How, is Grasshopper "out?"

  20. #70
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    26-06-2008 @ 07:00 PM
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfolia View Post

    So you see, it's far more than LDMA is letting on. It's personal, vindictive, nasty and psychological.
    Very interesting take. LDMA is also clearly misleading, as he knows full well posters cannot delete or edit posts in locked threads, or posts in threads that have been 'archived" - which, funnily enough is where most of grasshoppers relevent posts are located - and yet LDMA has said that grasshopper can edit what he wants. Liar.

    Its an amazement how that board "turns" on its own with great regularity. Som nom nah grasshopper - who took part in his fair share of pack ratting when he was "in" and now suffers for it when he is "out".
    That is informative. I believe I was one of the first posters over there to point that out (without being certain if it was correct when I made the post) and was banned shortly thereafter.

  21. #71
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,999
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    ....Som nom nah grasshopper - who took part in his fair share of pack ratting when he was "in" and now suffers for it when he is "out".

    How, is Grasshopper "out?"
    Sorry I mean "in" and "out" as in "in favour" and "out of favour"

  22. #72
    Thailand Expat
    Bexar County Stud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    09-02-2013 @ 08:22 PM
    Posts
    1,034
    Looks like the thread's been nuked over there by the usual suspects.

  23. #73
    Salacious Member...
    Butch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Online
    26-10-2011 @ 01:27 PM
    Posts
    1,387
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg
    Its an amazement how that board "turns" on its own with great regularity.
    Not the board..certain posters

  24. #74
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    I haven't been to the other channel that much recently. No reason. Probably because I was on there regularly for over 5 years, and a break seems natural.

    Overall, I'm pretty happy with the work LDMA has done. I'm not that involved with the usual posters or the natural poster politics of the board.

  25. #75
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    17-11-2019 @ 09:34 PM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397
    Quote Originally Posted by Sfolia View Post
    Well Obsidian, for some reason there are more than a handful of lunatics over there who have a nearly pathological fixation with you. When I posted there as Bandini, the usual ring leaders were convinced I was you, made the bizarre accusation and then it was accepted as gospel by the other sycophantic arse lickers. You certainly occupy a great deal of their head space.

    I thought it was quite amusing and after initially informing them they were wrong, I stopped making the effort. Such a lack of real discussion that they can't comprehend there is more than one person out there who enjoys debate, give and take and prefers something different than the semi-literate online cock sucking they engage in. They can't even see the multiple layers of absurdity in accusing some anonymous poster named Bandini of being some other anonymous poster named Watdog in cyberspace. They take themselves far too seriously.

    It's indicative of the herd mentality and lack of independent thinkers who post there. Whether a Kool-Aid stand or a huge multinational, the general atmosphere of a place is dictated by the tools in charge.

    Anyway, back to the issue at hand. The disingenuous LDMA and his refusal to consider Grasshopper's request. He smugly insists that the only reason he won't delete any posts is because of some high-minded concern for the board's integrity. I was about to post the real reason when he banned me for daring to highlight him as intellectually dishonest (I was also banned as Bandini for no good reason.)

    First, an examination of LDMA's character is in order.

    The image he projects to others is very important to him. This is not unlike many people but he displays this trait more so than most. He wants everyone to know he was a real player in the rave scene a few years back, dabbled in drug use, was hip to the whole subculture etc. And like many with a strong sense of how others view him, the partner he chooses reflects strongly on him. Who doesn't want an attractive young Thai woman on his arm as he enters the room? For LDMA, having an attractive and slim girlfriend/wife was always part of the equation.

    He initially did have a slender tart at his side. But then she discovered the pleasures of ramming fistfuls of pastries down her gullet. And she started to pack on the pounds. The gobs of fat started to appear. The arse grew misshapen. The face was swaddled in (not unpleasant) layers of fat. I've personally always liked women with a bit of extra weight on them. The emaciated wretches with bodies like 14 year-old boys have always turned my guts. But the added pounds grated on LDMA.

    What does this have to do with the LDMA/Grasshopper squabble? Those with long memories may recall.

    It is important to state that they have never had a great relationship. It's like the two acquaintances who have mutual friends and tolerate each other because it serves no purpose to seek out confrontation. LDMA never liked GH's freewheeling, hedonistic lifestyle. Or more likely, felt a twinge of envy as he became more drawn into domesticity.

    A couple of years ago, Grasshopper dropped an insult on ajarn.com that took the long simmering mistrust to a new level. It's important to note that Grasshopper himself was disingenuous when he made the jab and tried to pass it off under the guise of "just havin' a laugh innit."

    Grasshopper dropped an ostensible aside that LDMA's wife had started porking up. The reaction from LDMA was swift. There was a minor flame war in which LDMA made his feelings of revulsion and anger clear. Then it was quickly buried. But LDMA never forgave him and that is what is at the root of the current situation on ajarn.

    LDMA is getting a great deal of satisfaction in knowing that his refusal to honour GH's request is causing GH a huge amount of stress. All the talk of being one big family of decent individuals who look out for each other, canonize those who pass away if only for the belief that they too will be memorialized when they expire in their seedy hovels is all a load of shit, of course.

    But it goes far deeper for LDMA. When Grasshopper made public that most embarrassing of facts (for others it would be laughed off) he crawled inside LDMA's head and settled in for the long haul. Shame, anger and an ongoing reminder that he no longer gains the approval of others when he goes out in public.

    It's like the husband with a highly developed sense of guilt who cheats on his wife. He starts to resent the sight of his wife because it produces those feelings of regret and guilt.

    In LDMA's case, he actually sees the spectre of Grasshopper's face rising up as he's shagging his wife from behind and that big lard arse starts jiggling and shaking.

    The same thing when she disrobes and falls out in sections. There's the outline of Grasshopper again. He can't escape the feelings of shame and anger and the sight of the person who made it public. He watches from across the room as she sits down and the arse spreads out like an industrial strength tub of cottage cheese. The image of Grasshopper's mocking face flashing in his mind once more.

    So you see, it's far more than LDMA is letting on. It's personal, vindictive, nasty and psychological.
    Post of the year so far.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •