Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 51
  1. #1
    I am in Jail
    Smeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    17-11-2019 @ 09:34 PM
    Location
    A charming yet pathetic country
    Posts
    4,397

    What is wrong with my bird?

    Apart from being nuts for apparently liking me....

    She is Malay, non-muslim, an experienced doctor, speaks great english, very good looking and great in the sack, etc etc.

    I have even thought about taking her back to the UK. No visitor visa problems for Malays (unlike the shit thais have to go through), and if she worked there (would probably have to marry me first as a way round red tape, with NONE of that thai materialistic / security deposit sinsot crap thank god) she'd earn a shitload, and many times the amount she is earning now.

    I'm just pondering things. She is the main reason I've stuck around this region for the past 15 months. Get your dead girlfriend jokes off your chest and let me know your thoughts on taking an asian chick back to your country who could earn more there than you could.

  2. #2
    My kind of town
    chitown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,520
    Congratulations Smeg, how soon will you be leaving??????

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Last Online
    26-02-2010 @ 10:07 PM
    Location
    XinTianDi
    Posts
    3,098
    Go for it,you've answered your own question and good luck in love and life.

  4. #4
    Member Rdrokit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    12-09-2011 @ 11:27 PM
    Location
    Korat
    Posts
    85
    Hope she has a Big family otherwise she probably won't want to come back here to live. Does she do all the things girls back home don't do? Yes. Once she is back there long enough she might turn into one of them.

  5. #5
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    I'm just pondering things. She is the main reason I've stuck around this region for the past 15 months.
    Sounds like the trial period is well and truly past. Go for it.

  6. #6
    The Cat
    Bluecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    12-01-2011 @ 11:00 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    1,673
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
    Apart from being nuts for apparently liking me....

    She is Malay, non-muslim, .
    You mean she's Chinese Malaysian, not Malay?
    Great choice, go for it.
    But do not expect your life to be much different than if you marry a farang girl...

  7. #7
    This is not my avatar
    NickA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    11,204
    just another tefler staying here for the pussy

  8. #8

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    ^We aint interested in why you stay here nick, this is smegs thread

  9. #9
    Not a Mod.
    Begbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Lagrangian Point
    Posts
    11,369
    The question you have to ask about relocating to the UK is

    Will she be able to get her seeing eye dog on the plane ?

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    What is wrong with my bird? Apart from being nuts for apparently liking me.... She is Malay, non-muslim, an experienced doctor, speaks great english, very good looking and great in the sack, etc etc. I have even thought about taking her back to the UK. No visitor visa problems for Malays (unlike the shit thais have to go through), and if she worked there (would probably have to marry me first as a way round red tape, with NONE of that thai materialistic / security deposit sinsot crap thank god) she'd earn a shitload, and many times the amount she is earning now. I'm just pondering things. She is the main reason I've stuck around this region for the past 15 months. Get your dead girlfriend jokes off your chest and let me know your thoughts on taking an asian chick back to your country who could earn more there than you could.
    this is the main issue really, and if it aint an issue then you've got no problems.

    but you both will still get the racist taunts back home from some people in the UK.

  11. #11
    Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    25-05-2008 @ 01:36 PM
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    544
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    you both will still get the racist taunts back home from some people in the UK.
    Not any more.

    Things have changed.

  12. #12

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    ^ he thinks the people from the UK are as racist and sexiest as your averege Aussie, quite sad really.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    good2bhappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    11-11-2018 @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Klong Samwa
    Posts
    15,309
    Sadly the leopard cannot change it's spots

  14. #14
    I am in Jail
    DaveRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    19-02-2012 @ 09:16 PM
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg View Post
    Apart from being nuts for apparently liking me....

    She is Malay, non-muslim, an experienced doctor, speaks great english, very good looking and great in the sack, etc etc.

    .
    A non-muslim Malay! I guess she's Chinese. Currently, the Chinese minority (in fact all non muslims) are very scared of the way Islam is influencing Malaysian society, especially the judicial system. There's use of shahira law already. As a consequence non-muslim Malay women are desperate to get a visa to start a new life in a developed country.

    It must be love Smeg

    What sort of doctor is she? Psychiatric? She'll need to be

  15. #15
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    08-12-2019 @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,390
    come on Smeg, she is obviously doctor in SLAGDOGgery.

    *posted on behalf of ERCO*


  16. #16
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    08-12-2019 @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,390
    i doubt she is chinese Malaysian or else she would have been smart enough to go and become a doctor somewhere she can a decent salary - like Singapore. Where Chinese are also the master race.

    Personally I wouldn't even think of living and raising a family in the UK. Wouldn't want my kids ending up like sonny's pals.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat reinvented's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:38 PM
    Location
    top of soi 2
    Posts
    1,802
    it is groundhog day.
    ^ she may be an indian. chinese malays are hot so are chinese thais, but their culture is very similar
    if its love good luck to you dom,

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitman
    Quote: Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post you both will still get the racist taunts back home from some people in the UK. Not any more. Things have changed.


    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog
    ^ he thinks the people from the UK are as racist and sexiest as your averege Aussie, quite sad really.
    Bollocks, changed for the worse.

    As bad as each other i'd say.

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    Quote Originally Posted by Shitman
    Not any more. Things have changed.
    Toss.

    Still as racist as ever.

  20. #20

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Actually I did wonder about racism here in America, the only looks I have got was from some cute Chinese bird who obviously realised I was into Asian chicks and was probably wondering about some dirtydog lovin'.

  21. #21
    Part time poster
    slimboyfat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Online
    08-12-2019 @ 03:16 AM
    Location
    Singapore / Kanchanaburi
    Posts
    9,390
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Actually I did wonder about racism here in America, the only looks I have got was from some cute Chinese bird who obviously realised I was into Asian chicks and was probably wondering about some dirtydog lovin'.
    and how much to charge you for it

  22. #22
    My kind of town
    chitown's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    12,520
    never seen racism towards Asians in America.


    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Actually I did wonder about racism here in America, the only looks I have got was from some cute Chinese bird who obviously realised I was into Asian chicks and was probably wondering about some dirtydog lovin'.

  23. #23
    Member
    zipcode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    04-12-2019 @ 06:24 AM
    Posts
    890
    Best wishes Smeg.

    What are her thoughts about marriage to you, and about emigrating to UK?

    Marrying a doctor, who is also attractive, and good in bed is a Jewish mother's wet dream!

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Marmite the Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    08-09-2014 @ 10:43 AM
    Location
    Simian Islands
    Posts
    34,827
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    As bad as each other i'd say.
    Depends where you go. Down south is ok, it's the northern scumbags who do the racism thing.

  25. #25
    RIP
    klongmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nonthaburi
    Posts
    4,382
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeg
    She is ... an experienced doctor, ...and if she worked there ...she'd earn a shitload, and many times the amount she is earning now.
    Smeggers: I'm a kiwi so I don't know the rules in the UK...but in NZ people who qualify with a medical degree overseas CANNOT practise as Doctors without passing the registration process in NZ. That means that she will probably spend 3-4 years in the UK working as a nurse-aid...how do you think she'll like that?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •