Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 45
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942

    Forums used as evidence for BIB?

    I just read this on another forum....

    'On Monday night after a vigorously enforced total close down of bars for the election weekend, several bars in Hua Hin were raided including the newly changed hands King bar , near the Hilton Hotel .
    In a frightening development the owners were confronted with INTERNET evidence that they were operating short time rooms for the use of customers and their bar girls.
    The premises were inspected and statements taken but the bar remains open at the present time so a dollop of 'tea money ' might have changed hands.

    The 'Thai pro ' web site with links from 'Hua Hin after dark's' restricted aria has gone off line , I am told , but it is not known if other 'evidence' is still in the pipe line !'


    Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?...

  2. #2
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    13,014
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?...
    Yes, it's all factual and credible and published online.

    And my cock is 14 inches long.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Texpat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?...
    Yes, it's all factual and credible and published online.

    And my cock is 14 inches long.
    I hope that will stand up in court.....


    I can see where photos could be used and maybe it was photos that got this bar in Hua Hin into trouble... But the average scribblings of your forum nutters couldn't count for anything.....

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins
    Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?...
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins
    I just read this on another forum....
    hmmmm, i'll let u answer that question

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins
    Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?...
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins
    I just read this on another forum....
    hmmmm, i'll let u answer that question
    lol.... hey.. I'm just spreading the evidence around.....

    My cock is tiny... and that will stand up in court..

  6. #6

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    My mate used to have a gogo bar, the police told him to take down his website, this was years ago.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    Loads of go-go bars have websites and there are pictures of all-sorts of shenanigans on the many forums.... The police could pick and choose at will if they wanted to go out and make some extra tea money I suppose....

    Lot's of things are illegal in Thailand.... In fact, many of the illegal things are what brings a lot of money and visitors to the country in the first place... It is tolerated but there must be loads of easy 'evidence' available to the rozzers for when they get bored of their usual activities....

  8. #8
    I am in Jail
    DaveRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    19-02-2012 @ 09:16 PM
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    My mate used to have a gogo bar, the police told him to take down his website, this was years ago.
    images on their website couldn't have been much different to the images you can find in corners of this website.

  9. #9
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    ^ yep, if they ever make it illegal for a bar to possess a toilet, there's lots of damning evidence here.

  10. #10
    I am in Jail
    DaveRobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Last Online
    19-02-2012 @ 09:16 PM
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    ^ yep, if they ever make it illegal for a bar to possess a toilet, there's lots of damning evidence here.
    filcher!

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    good2bhappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Last Online
    11-11-2018 @ 05:44 PM
    Location
    Klong Samwa
    Posts
    15,309
    not much use if your 14 incher won't stand up

  12. #12
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    I just read this on another forum....

    'On Monday night after a vigorously enforced total close down of bars for the election weekend, several bars in Hua Hin were raided including the newly changed hands King bar , near the Hilton Hotel .
    In a frightening development the owners were confronted with INTERNET evidence that they were operating short time rooms for the use of customers and their bar girls.
    The premises were inspected and statements taken but the bar remains open at the present time so a dollop of 'tea money ' might have changed hands.

    The 'Thai pro ' web site with links from 'Hua Hin after dark's' restricted aria has gone off line , I am told , but it is not known if other 'evidence' is still in the pipe line !'


    Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?...
    Link please, Rawlins. I'm a mod on HHAD & firstly we do not have a section called Thai Pro. Secondly, our restricted area (if you can call it that - it's tamer than the open areas of TD) is not offline. Thirdly, there has been no discussion of King Bar on HHAD that I can remember. Where did all this come from? Sounds like one of our trolls trying to stir.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat Texpat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In your head
    Posts
    13,014
    Open social forums are opinionated fiction.

  14. #14

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Well the link will probably be to one of his posts on one of the Pattaya forums, thereby making it all fact hell you cant blame him, it must be really boring out there on a boat for weeks on end

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain View Post
    Link please, Rawlins. I'm a mod on HHAD & firstly we do not have a section called Thai Pro. Secondly, our restricted area (if you can call it that - it's tamer than the open areas of TD) is not offline. Thirdly, there has been no discussion of King Bar on HHAD that I can remember. Where did all this come from? Sounds like one of our trolls trying to stir.
    I thought that I read you were connected to that forum when I read it... So thanks for shedding light on this latest idle rumour...

    Here's the link... Board Message

    But I have now realised that it is in a higher level on that forum and have probably done my self no favours by reproducing it here.... Ahhh well.. I'll face the flak....

    I don't think the guy that posted it is a troll... just posting some rumour that he heard elsewhere maybe... I'll ask him where he got it from...

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    ^^ It is, but don't shoot the rumour spreader....

    I was just using something I read elsewhere to ask the question 'Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?'.....

    It seems not as most things written down on forums appear to be bollocks...

  17. #17
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain View Post
    Link please, Rawlins. I'm a mod on HHAD & firstly we do not have a section called Thai Pro. Secondly, our restricted area (if you can call it that - it's tamer than the open areas of TD) is not offline. Thirdly, there has been no discussion of King Bar on HHAD that I can remember. Where did all this come from? Sounds like one of our trolls trying to stir.
    I thought that I read you were connected to that forum when I read it... So thanks for shedding light on this latest idle rumour...

    Here's the link... Board Message

    But I have now realised that it is in a higher level on that forum and have probably done my self no favours by reproducing it here.... Ahhh well.. I'll face the flak....

    I don't think the guy that posted it is a troll... just posting some rumour that he heard elsewhere maybe... I'll ask him where he got it from...
    Thanks for that, but I couldn't access it.

    I have no idea if there has been some sort of shakedown of King Bar - it certainly hasn't been reported on HHAD, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. I do know that even if there was, it was nothing to do with HHAD. I'd know if part of the forum had been taken down by the BiB, and as I said, I can't even remember when King Bar was last discussed on there in any way, shape or form. Certainly not recently. And certainly not in the restricted area.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    ^ kor tort krap....

    I'll be more careful in what rumours I copy and paste in the future.... But at least I can tell the OP that he is talking bollocks on the other forum now...

  19. #19

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins
    I'll be more careful in what rumours I start up in the future.
    You should really post it on tv, they like that sort of stuff

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    ^ Never been over there... Judging from the sentiment here I don't think I would last long if I did join....

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 09:56 AM
    Posts
    12,238
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins View Post
    ^ Never been over there... Judging from the sentiment here I don't think I would last long if I did join....
    You wouldn't, they make secrets look like a bastion of free speech.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    rawlins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    02-10-2019 @ 11:46 AM
    Posts
    2,942
    ^ There's that green I have been promising...


    Edit... can't - need to spread some love first...

  23. #23
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    21-01-2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Posts
    4,331
    i got in just fine w/o a password.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by rawlins
    I was just using something I read elsewhere to ask the question 'Can what is written down in a forum be used as any solid evidence of anything?'.....
    and then disagreeing when u got given an answer.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    buriramboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    11-09-2019 @ 09:56 AM
    Posts
    12,238
    On second thoughts, post removed.
    Last edited by buriramboy; 05-03-2008 at 06:19 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •