Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017

    Trolling a Feng Shui forum....

    http://ask.homesite.com.au/index.php/homesite/comments/we_are_having_momey_problems_in_our_new_house/

    ask the expert | feng shui



    We are having money problems in our new house…

    By Liz Wiggins

    Monday, November 27, 2006 at 08:19am


    25 Comments | Permalink


    Since moving into our rented two storey house we have had money problems. The lay-out of the house is simple: downstairs are the three bedrooms, a toilet, bathroom and laundry. Upstairs is a large living area consisting of the lounge, kitchen and meals area. It is divided by the staircase which comes up the middle. When you walk in the front door you then walk straight up the staircase and there is a window at the top of the stairs - I just feel the money is coming in the front door and straight out the window at the top. Could you provide some advice?

    Thank you,
    Michelle

    Answer

    Staircases which directly face the front door deter Qi (energy) from going upstairs and also enable the Qi (that goes up) to easily escape down the stairs and out of the house rather than flow to the other rooms of the house. If however the stairs are a reasonable distance away from the front door (more than two metres) than the impact is minimal. To help remedy this place a plant on the landing of your stairs or a beautiful picture to encourage the Qi up the stairs. Pictures located on the walls up the stairs also aid in slowing down the energy so it does not rush out the door.
    Stairs are conduits of Qi so they should always be wide and made of solid steps as stairs with gaps between them prevent the Qi from going upstairs and may contribute to the occupants who work or sleep upstairs to feel tired and lack motivation. If you have this problem please follow the tips mentioned.
    Spiral staircases should be avoided as they confused the Qi and contribute to accidents.


    Disclaimer: The information provided here is general only. It does not purport to be comprehensive. You should not act on the basis of information contained on this site without obtaining qualified professional advice which can be tailored to your specific circumstances and needs.
    If you have a question you would like answered, please email it to us at theexpert@homesite.com.au.





    Your Say

    Show Oldest | Newest First Page 1 of 2 1 2 >


    Posted by Heather of Newport
    I have cream carpeted stairs that are forever getting dirty. I would love to rip them up and replace the carpet with floorbaords. What are the Feng Shui teachings for stair coverings?
    Cheers, H
    There are no particular Feng Shui teachings for floor coverings. The only thing we would look at it the material and colour. Unfortunately without analsysing the energies in your home I am unable to comment on these but I would not be too concerned using timber. I personally think you will love the low maintenance and the look!
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by Heather of Newport
    Thats’s great news. I think timber it is…


    Posted by Sharnene of Townsville
    Hi, my bed can’t be put on a solid wall so I have it on a windowside and keep the curtains closed is this o.k. and my head lays directly in front of an electical plug what can I do to correct this please.....I can’t even put the headbored facing East gggrrrr due to my feet pointing to my door...HELP
    Sharnene
    Dear Sharnene,
    The first thing to not do is stress! Feng Shui is about balance and harmony and you need to keep this in mind. The issue with lying under a windowis that your head may lose heat during the night and you may wake up feeling tired. The best remedy is to sleep with the curtains drawn. Is there any particular reason you need to face with your head facing East?
    The main issue with a bedroom is the energy where the bed is located and unless you have a qualified consultant come out and complete a comprehensive consultation you will not know how those energies are affecting you. If health and relationships are good, you are more than likely sleeping in positive energy.
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by Sharnene of Townsville
    thanks for answering my 1st question ...my second question was that my electrical plug point is on the wall right nexted to my head ...How can I fix this problem? As for the first question about the heat from your head going out the windowas it is very hot up here I don’t mind having a cool head at nights....
    Sharnene, if there is nothing plugged into the socket and the switches are turned off it shouldn’t be a problem. When looking at electrical equipement the major concern is if you sleep on a wall where the electrical box for the home is on the other side. If this is the case you move your bed as the electromagnetic field may be harmful to your health, especially if it is over a long period of time.
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by katharine of willoughby
    Hello Liz
    My house has a similar Fengshui problem as the front door opens directly to the back of the house which is part of the glass french door (a down-to-floor windowI shall say). I feel this creates money problem. If plant can be used to stop the Qi going out, will artificial plant do the trick? Many thanks.
    Dear Shirley,
    If your front and back door are in direct alignment you may find that the money that the money flows in although it flows out just as fast. To help remedy this you need to slow the Qi (energy) down and help it to meander through your home. This can be done using furniture, such as a small hall table if you have the room, pictures or photos on the wall or plants. I have a friend who has a very long corridor and they placed photos of their overseas travel along the wall and although each photo was only quite small, every time I walk down the hallway I stop to look at the photos.
    You can use artificial plants if you find them attractive. Remember to surround yourself with items that make you feel positive.
    Cheers

    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by AR of Perth
    I would suggest that you have money problems because you are gullible and give too much money to charlattans such as this alleged feng shui “expert” Feng Shui is nothing more than an unsubstatiated story. Go and talk to a financial advisor about your money problems, because rearranging your furniture will do nothing more than strain your back!
    Dear Anthony,
    A financial advisor is a great idea although I would like to point out that the advice given in this forum is actually free.
    Feng Shui means Wind and Water and is the Chinese art focusing on life’s energy and a way of understanding how energy moves in our surroundings and how our buildings, their interiors, and our environment affect us.
    As I mention to my clients Feng Shui is not the “be all and end all” although if followed can have an extremely positive effect on your life. Feng Shui will not make you a millionaire (unless you are destined to be one) or cure illnesses although working with the energy allows the occupant to take advantage of the positive energies which will then lead to opportunities entering their lives. It is up to the individual to take advantage of these opportunities.
    Feng Shui is approximately one third of your luck, which is known as Earth luck so why not use it to your advantage? Work with it instead of against it. The other two lucks are known as:
    2. Heaven luck is what luck you were born with. It is sent from the Heaven’s and is determined at the time you were born. There are three different things that factor into Heaven Luck and they are
    * Genetics, therefore the diseases etc you may be prone to
    * Previous karma
    * Astrology.
    You cannot change you Heaven Luck although you can work on your Man and Earth Luck.’
    3. Man Luck is the way in which you decide to live your life. Someone with good Man Luck is a person who is considerate to others, has a positive attitude and basically tries to make the best out of a situation. You are totally in control of your Man Luck; it is determined by your own actions.
    In actual fact Feng Shui is less about moving furniture around but rather analysing the energies within a building and determining what the occupants may experience in regards to wealth, health and relationships.
    Unfortunately Feng Shui is an unregulated industry so anyone can call themselves a Feng Shui Consultant, Master, and Expert etc. This is why the Association of Feng Shui Consultants was formed to help educate the public about Traditional Feng Shui and supply a list of qualified consultants in their area who have completed appropriate training.
    Cheers
    Liz
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by sucklord
    I almost fell off my chair when I read your question Michelle. I suggest that you move into a cheaper one story


    Posted by sucklord
    I almost fell off my chair when I read your question Michelle. I suggest that you move into a cheaper one story house and learn how to do a budget. Also do not leave piles of cash lying around open windows in case it blows out. What is the next loony blog on Fairfax going to be?? A fortune teller called Zoltar Speaks?
    This seems to be a controversial topic, keep the comments coming. FYI homesite.com.au is part of News Digital Media.
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by Siobhan of West Ryde
    Dear Liz - what you have written makes sense to me.
    Anthony -there are lots of ideas in this world that are unsubstantiated, yet many people choose to believe in them. That being said I think that the power of positive thinking and understanding your environment can never be underestimated. If you don’t appreciate Feng Shui then I don’t understand why you are posting on this forum to begin with.
    Siobhan


    Posted by Ted of Melbourne
    Anthony - I agree with Siobhan. You need to stop being so negative. You may choose not to agree with feng shui, but you should perhaps learn to be a bit a bit more positive in your approach to life.
    Or are you perhaps a financial advisor who is losing business because people are now learning to take control of their own financial situations?


    Posted by AR of Perth
    Siobhan and Ted, your comments are welcome. My approach to life is extremeley positive, which is why I am so interested in helping others. Unfortunately history is full of tragedies resulting from belief in ideas which are simply untrue. It is a simple fact that there is more evidence to suggest that financial problems can be solved by sound financial advice, than by Feng Shui. I wish Michelle every success in solving her financial concerns and hope that she chooses the most reliable and expedient method of doing so.


    Posted by ackbar of melbourne
    There is nothing at all scientific in Feng shui , it is superstitious nonsense, and has as much factual signifigance as fairies in the garden , if you publicly state your belief in fairies in the garden you would be treated as a fool. The same goes if you believe in Feng shui.
    Traditional Feng Shui is not based on supersition. Qi (chee) is life’s energy and is in every living and non living thing. It connects people with their surroundings and is in a constant state of change. When we use Feng Shui we work to enhance the Sheng (good) Qi and deflect or neturalise the Sha (negative) Qi.
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by inconsistent of Logic
    Liz,
    How can you say that Feng Shui is not based on superstition and then state that it is based on the idea of Qi. Qi is a superstition, in that it has no measurable quality! If you cannot measure it, you cannot observe it, if you cannot observe it, it shares as much merit as the invisible candy dinosaur.
    Hi Nathan,
    I was just wondering if you also believe Chinese Medicine is based on superstition?
    Cheers
    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by Amanda
    Sucklord if you think this is a looney blog then what are you doing on it??


    Posted by Ted
    AR, would you also tell people who choose to believe in their chosen religion that they are setting themselves up for tragedy? There are many stories out there where people have improved the quality of their lives simply because they believe in something - it doesn’t have to be tangible. I also know a lot of people who have landed up in severe financial trouble from seeing financial advisors - a tragedy some might say…

  2. #2
    たのむよ。
    The Gentleman Scamp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 04:09 PM
    Location
    もうがまんできない!
    Posts
    9,754
    So this is where you've been all morning and afternoon.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    07-02-2011 @ 03:00 PM
    Location
    denmark pattaya and buri ram
    Posts
    1,288

  4. #4
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    21-01-2009 @ 09:15 PM
    Posts
    4,331
    life is better than the weirdest shit a person can imagine. great thread.

  5. #5
    Cacoethes scribendi
    Loombucket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    15-06-2015 @ 08:51 AM
    Location
    Lanchester and Nong Bua Deng
    Posts
    3,310
    Liz Wiggins rocks, nice one KW.

  6. #6

    R.I.P.


    dirtydog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Pattaya Jomtien
    Posts
    58,774
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    unless you have a qualified consultant come out and complete a comprehensive consultation
    hmmmm, qualified consultant? Maybe something wannabe Teflers should try.

  7. #7
    The cold, wet one
    November Rain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    31-03-2015 @ 03:06 PM
    Location
    In my happy place
    Posts
    12,214
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    3. Man Luck is the way in which you decide to live your life. Someone with good Man Luck is a person who is considerate to others, has a positive attitude and basically tries to make the best out of a situation. You are totally in control of your Man Luck; it is determined by your own actions.
    KW, if you are trolling that forum, can you tell Liz Wiggins from me that the above quote is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read (& that includes all the posts I disagree with in the Issues forum!) Thank you.

    Signed - NR sleeping next to 4 dogs & one under the bed & loads of windows facing (I have no idea which direction???)

  8. #8
    I don't know barbaro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    on pacific ocean, south america
    Posts
    21,406
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtydog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    unless you have a qualified consultant come out and complete a comprehensive consultation
    hmmmm, qualified consultant? Maybe something wannabe Teflers should try.
    An we gotta pay for it.

    There are 4-week Feng Shui Courses offered in Bangkok, right now. You get a certificiate and everything.

    KW,

    Good, funny, OP.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    08-12-2011 @ 06:20 PM
    Location
    West Coast Canada
    Posts
    2,908
    Feng Shui is nonsense; it's like mysticism for obsessive compulsive furniture-arrangers or Martha Stewart on acid... oh wow the energy vibe from the laundry room is interfering with the the house plants...

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    hehe. feel free to all join in!

  11. #11
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    ^
    Thanks. I have submitted my question

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    perfect!

    i tried signing in as Kingwilly, but i think she suspects something, cos he's not allowed to!

  13. #13
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Last Online
    22-11-2011 @ 08:27 AM
    Location
    Christian Country
    Posts
    15,020
    Ya. I had a few gold guppies and one black, coz fengshui says you have to have one black fish to absorb all the evil energy. He died.

    Mgmt called in the wizened fengshui man after we moved and renovated offices in HK. Ops had to rip out all the carpeting (wrong colour) and change the head honchos offices around.

    I love the HSBC bldg in HK. It has spikes and stuff pointing at all the other bldgs, so the competition had to install shields and deflectors.

    555555555555

    I did not make this up.

  14. #14
    Have you got any cheese Thetyim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Mousehole
    Posts
    20,902
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    i tried signing in as Kingwilly,
    Where do you sign in ?

    The only way to submit a question is via email

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    sorry - that's wot i meant. questions and answers have to be via email and thus you'll need to be clever to get them published!

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman
    There are 4-week Feng Shui Courses offered in Bangkok, right now. You get a certificiate and everything.
    Liz Wiggins

    Elizabeth is President of the Association of Feng Shui Consultants. She has a Diploma and Higher Diploma of Feng Shui. Elizabeth shares her passion for Feng Shui through consultations and product suggestions.


    Quote Originally Posted by Loombucket
    Liz Wiggins rocks, nice one KW.
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain
    can you tell Liz Wiggins from me that the above quote is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever read
    Quote Originally Posted by November Rain
    You are totally in control of your Man Luck;
    I think your man luck is a bit shaky NR, remember you are in control!

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    more.... more Man Luck and also Earth luck and Heaven Luck!


    Ouay, I'm getting giddy!

    Posted by inconsistent of Logic
    Liz,
    Much of Chinese medicine is based not on superstition, but on the “post hoc” logical fallacy. That is not to say that it is without efficacy. If I take jelly beans, and my cancer goes away, it is an easy but incorrect assumption to think that the jelly beans cured me. By the same token, if I receive a drug treatment that cures my cancer, it is also wrong to assume that the magic demon in the drug cured me, when in acutal fact it was the synthetic compound. Many chinese herbs contain chemical compounds that should be studied scientifically, much in the way that acetylsalicylic acid is refined from willow bark, if a chinese herbal remedy has a measurable effect, then science can tell you how, why, and then make it more efficiently. If you doubt that statement, compare the modern lifespan with that of 1 or 2 hundred years ago…


    Posted by AR of Perth
    Ted, I can’t comment on that, I’ve never met anyone who has chosen a religion. The only religious people I know had it indoctrinated to them by their parents. That aside though, you are correct that belief sometimes causes good, but not if you believe it at the expense of something proven to be more effective. You are also correct that there are many bad financial advisors out there. The best way to treat any advice, or advisor, is to think critically, and not blindly believe what you are told without evidence. That is the case if you listen to any advice, whether it be from a financial advisor, a feng shui advisor, a scientist, or a politician.


    Posted by Siobhan of W Ryde
    Anthony - I’d like to see evidence that suggests Feng Shui to be ‘untrue’ – please let me know when you find it.
    Ackbar - If I clear my house of clutter and it makes me feel better, there’s no science in that – it’s just the way I feel. From what I understand Feng Shui is about how you feel within your environment and what you can do to make yourself feel better within it. If I lived with fairies in my garden I’d feel much better than if they were trolls.
    Inconsistent of Logic – Just because something can’t be measured doesn’t make it real. I’d like to remind you of one example, LOVE.


    Posted by cecily of brisbane
    am tired all the time and have no energy


    Posted by Gemma
    Having worked for a couple of financial regulators, I wouldn’t be too quick to sing the praises of financial advisers. And if longevity is any guide, financial advisers are a fairly recent phenomenon, unlike the practice of feng shui which dates back many centuries.


    Posted by AR of Perth
    Gemma, Aside from the fact that financial advice has been given professionally for many centuries as well, longevity is not “any guide” to veracity. The geological theory of Plate Tectonics has been around for a mere 30 years, yet all observable evidence suggests that it is a far better description of reality than the notions previously held for thousands of years. Unfortunately you are more or less correct about the financial advisors these days, my point should have been that investing wisely is a more reliable path to wealth than moving your potted plants.


    Posted by Genie of Perth
    Hi Liz
    We are currently building a large extension onto the rear of our house. The lower level has a double garage store room and laundry. Our new bed room will be above the store and laundry area and my new work space above the garage. I am concerned about a couple of things;
    1) The location of my work space over the garage. What should I take into consideration to ensure profitable work flows into the house; and
    2)My partner and I have ongoing opposing opinion about the location of the bathroom door. My preference is to not have a bathroom door leading from the bedroom unfortunately the only alternative is for the bathroom door to open at the top of the stairs.
    Any suggestions or ideas to help resolve this would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks
    Genie
    Hi Genie,
    Unfortunately without seeing your home, with floor plans, compass readings etc I do not know what energies are located where. The energy located at the front entrance will determine how prosperous the occupants will be.
    Check out some general tips and hints at Everything Feng Shui which may help you.
    With regard to the bathroom are you talking about the main bathroom or an ensuite? If it is the main bathroom I would prefer not to have people walking through my bedroom to get to it. On the other hand if it is an ensuite it is best not to have the foot of the bed facing the ensuite door. If this cannot be avoided you must sleep with the door closed.
    Cheers

    Liz Wiggins




    Posted by Hazel
    I live in an apt and my front door faces the sliding door to the patio. On between is our living room. It would be awkward to put plants ot table in the middle. I do have curtains on the sliding door. What would you recommend to do since my door opens to a glass door across based on feng shui principles. Thanks.


    Posted by Rachael of Melbourne
    I believe that to give something of value to the community with out wanting to recieve is a beautiful thing.
    Liz is offering advice on a subject she is learned on - to people who wish to be more learned.
    Why judge what you dont know..? As I get older, the only thing I do know, is that I know nothing!!


    Posted by GOLDIE of Brisbane
    Hello Liz, hello all,
    WOW, what a touchy subject. I’d like to make some comments on this subject of Feng Shui (FS) in general. Sorry in advance for it being so long winded it wasn’t intended to be when I started. By the way, I am no expert, I’m just sharing my own opinions, knowledge and personal experience.
    We all realise that the “Ancient Art of FS” has been practiced by many Asian cultures for thousands of years. Did you also know that it has been used by many other cultures around the world over the centuries in one form or another, as one name or another?
    The art of FS or whatever the local culture called it, has been used to orientate buildings for both the living and the dead with the rising and setting of the sun or moon, the movements of the stars, the prevailing winds and ley lines or dragon veins. No matter what the belief or culture, all this is based on the flow of an invisible energy (the Chinese gave it a name, Qi) either through the land below or from the heavens above at a certain time in a certain space.
    Simply, FS is the study of wind and water, of time and space and how all this has an influence on the lives of people living within a certain environment. In essence, the art of FS allows us to MEASURE the quality of Qi or invisible energy of an environment and suggests whether it will be beneficial for the people living there.
    Originally, the art of FS did not offer interior decoration advice because it was used to find the best location or placement on this planet to live or be buried to begin with. So this is why it is commonly regarded as the “Ancient Art of Placement”. Placement being where to place ourselves within an environment, not where to place trinkets or lucky charms around our home as most Westerners believe it to be.
    However, over time, good locations became hard to find so new theories, practices or methods had to be developed. If the best location could not be found, how can we alter what we have to make it better, more beneficial.
    Many methods were tried and tested, researched and refined. Intense studies of everything seen by man were carried out by many people over generations. Cycles were discovered and the effect or influence all of this had on people was well documented. Every detail was observed.
    Unfortunately, most of the original knowledge has been destroyed, altered, secretly coded or banned. The reason being; POWER. In times gone by and even today, if you had knowledge, you had power. Powerful people were afraid that they may lose their power if others knew what they knew or if the real knowledge was freely available. But anyway that’s another story why FS was banned by the communists in mainland China.
    This brings us to where FS is today. There are many methods being practiced today and most of them contain a certain amount of the original knowledge in one form or another. And of these, only a handful are actually unaltered, Ancient Classical methods.
    The rest are considered modern NEW-AGE methods and have been designed for us Westerners, with little power included. Information relating to these modern methods is easily found. It’s the real, effective, original and powerful knowledge that is hard to find.
    No wonder people are sceptical or think that FS is some sort of religion or superstitious mumbo-jumbo get-rich-quick con.
    Yes FS is only 1/3 of our luck - Earth Luck, our placement on this planet. FS can empower us with knowledge on how we can choose or alter our environment to create the opportunities to improve our current life situation. But as we all know, it is not a 100% cure-all as most of the modern books or so called “masters” preach. One solution or ‘cure’ will have differing effects depending on the individual environment both internal and external, the time and the uniqueness of the people immersed in that space.
    The degree in which FS works also depends on own efforts - MAN LUCK. We can have the best environment in a FS sense, but if we are lazy and don’t put in the effort to improve our lives, nothing will help.
    I like to look at FS as if we are creating a river and placing boats of opportunities on it. We can do one of several things; we can sit on the bank and wait a life time for a boat to come to us and then let the crew unload all of its treasures for us. OR, we can jump in the river, make a concerted effort to swim to the boat and grasp onto it and all of the opportunities that it carries. Its like what MY parents taught me, put in no effort, get no result. Put in a lot of effort, create your own results. We are the masters of own destiny don’t you all agree.
    That brings me to our destiny - HEAVEN LUCK. Some people are born rich and die poor. Some have a fortunate astrology profile and will find that life is easier. Other are not so lucky and have to work harder to be successful or healthier. Yes we are born with a predetermined path in life, but all this means is that we are born and we are going to die.

    But as I said before, we are the masters of our own destiny. Our own journey down the river of life is full branching streams. It is still up to us - MAN LUCK, to decide which way we want to travel. How we get from the start to the finish is up to us individually.
    By the way, it was less than a hundred and fifty years ago that we discovered some of the smallest things known to man, the atom. It was less than a thousand years ago that Western man thought the Earth was flat. And a little bit longer until man realised that the Earth rotated around the Sun. Just because we can not see it or measure it with scientific instruments, doesn’t mean it does not exist. We know that there is air around us, yet we can not see it. You know that up goes up must come down but we can not see the gravity that does this.
    One day, Western scientists will learn how to measure the invisible, life giving force or energy that is in everything, Qi. Or maybe they already have E=MC2. The Chinese have been measuring it for thousands of years.
    And even if they do make such a machine to measure and ‘prove’ the existence of Qi, FS will still remain an art because there are so many variables even if two environments LOOK exactly alike. The surrounding forms, interior arrangements, colour schemes, the individual occupants, direction, dates of construction, placement of furniture, entry/exit points and the flow of Qi to, away and through a place all make them different.
    Qi is energy, the holy spirit, the breath of life and can manifest in any form. We CAN see it today. Without it, there would be no life, no forms. Its elementary my dear Watson…
    Once again, sorry for such a long blog.
    Hi Goldie,
    I couldn’t agree more - well put!
    Liz
    Liz Wiggins

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •