Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 58
  1. #1
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927

    Well that didn't take long.

    Less than six months under Biden, War in the middle east and Nuclear Armament in China's mates zone.

    Latest News:
    U.N. nuclear watchdog sees indications of plutonium work in North Korea Posted By: misskit

  2. #2
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    24,127
    You are a fucking idiot.

  3. #3
    Im bored AF Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,805
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    You are a fucking idiot.

  4. #4
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    You are a fucking idiot.
    Why? Please enlighten me.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Less than six months under Biden, War in the middle east and Nuclear Armament in China's mates zone.

    Latest News:
    U.N. nuclear watchdog sees indications of plutonium work in North Korea Posted By: misskit
    They never stopped their nuclear program you just thought they did because of a propaganda photo-op and meaningless agreement you fucking mong.

  6. #6
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    They never stopped their nuclear program you just thought they did because of a propaganda photo-op and meaningless agreement you fucking mong.
    OK, so you are telling us all that Trump was controlling the UN while Putin was controlling Trump(that's what you all said) and Nth Korea was blowing up their own Sub mountain bases ?

  7. #7
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    They never stopped their nuclear program you just thought they did because of a propaganda photo-op and meaningless agreement you fucking mong.
    But IRAN (Death to America) did, LOL ffs after what 5 billion how much cash? i forget was too high a number

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    OK, so you are telling us all that Trump was controlling the UN while Putin was controlling Trump(that's what you all said) and Nth Korea was blowing up

    their own Sub mountain bases ?
    Iím telling you that youíre a fucking mong without the intelligence and intellectual curiosity to be able to tell when youíre being fed propaganda.

    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    But IRAN (Death to America) did, LOL ffs after what 5 billion how much cash? i forget was too high a number
    Q.E.D.

    The confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance is strong in you.

    We live in a time when almost the entirety of human knowledge is literally at your fingertips and you choose to use that to seek out things that conform to your ignorance. Hard to overstate how dumb that is.

  9. #9
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Hey Ant, if you want America blown off the face of the Earth, just say so, You and Bsnub seem to hate the country enough to just admit it. You guys always yapping about nothing good comes out of there and the world would be better off without the USA just say it, grow some balls you2.

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Hey Ant, if you want America blown off the face of the Earth, just say so, You and Bsnub seem to hate the country enough to just admit it. You guys always yapping about nothing good comes out of there and the world would be better off without the USA just say it, grow some balls you2.
    Have you ever met a straw man and non sequitur that you didn’t like.

  11. #11
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    I’m telling you that you’re a fucking mong without the intelligence and intellectual curiosity to be able to tell when you’re being fed propaganda.



    Q.E.D.

    The confirmation bias and cognitive dissonance is strong in you.

    We live in a time when almost the entirety of human knowledge is literally at your fingertips and you choose to use that to seek out things that conform to your ignorance. Hard to overstate how dumb that is.

    Your whole 2 paragraphs had nothing but slurs towards me, put some data up bro . I said Iran got their money plus the cash and they kept up the "Death To America" crap.
    Are you that infering that they STOPPED ---------- show us all, put the article out here,

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Chonburi, Thailand
    Posts
    6,998
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Your whole 2 paragraphs had nothing but slurs towards me,
    They are accurate though.

  13. #13
    Chinese spy
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    33,911
    If you want to MAGA, then put Israel in it's place. Otherwise, all you did was swap Colonial masters.

  14. #14
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Regardless, the OP is correct, In less than six months The Palastinians ARE going at it with Israel, And now the Uae have concerns about Nth Korea, < just after China threatened the global community about investigating the Wuhan lab.
    Last edited by havnfun; 08-06-2021 at 06:52 AM.

  15. #15
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Fondles View Post
    They are accurate though.
    Slurs arn't an argument fonds, fair enough he doesn't like me but at least put up a counter argument, if we could all go court and say "the copper is a cvnt and I am not paying for it" the whole place is gone.

  16. #16
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    You don't think that by chance Palestine might possibly maybe probably getting their rockets from Iran?

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Your whole 2 paragraphs had nothing but slurs towards me, put some data up bro . I said Iran got their money plus the cash and they kept up the "Death To America" crap.
    Are you that infering that they STOPPED ---------- show us all, put the article out here,
    Suck it up buttercup, post dumb shit have it called dumb.

    I'm not inferring anything I'm stating that you are parroting stupid propaganda. You brought Iran into it, not me.

  18. #18
    Chinese spy
    sabang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:05 PM
    Location
    BackinOz
    Posts
    33,911
    ^^ Where does Israel get their's from? I assume their American lackeys.

  19. #19
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Suck it up buttercup, post dumb shit have it called dumb.

    I'm not inferring anything I'm stating that you are parroting stupid propaganda. You brought Iran into it, not me.
    Fact, in the last six months Biden has nothing about Nth Korea. ----------except tell the reporters what flavor ice cream he wants

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Fact, in the last six months Biden has nothing about Nth Korea. ----------except tell the reporters what flavor ice cream he wants
    That's not a fact. It's more of your demonstrable ignorance.

    Trump went and had meaningless summits that amounted to meaningless agreements. It was a stage show, propaganda, and you fell for it.

  21. #21
    Days Work Done!
    Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:07 AM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,942
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    You don't think that by chance Palestine might possibly maybe probably getting their rockets from Iran?
    They are and have been for years. Biden has nothing to do with that. Biden's election is essentially no change from US middle east position for decades.

  22. #22
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    That's not a fact. It's more of your demonstrable ignorance.

    Trump went and had meaningless summits that amounted to meaningless agreements. It was a stage show, propaganda, and you fell for it.
    So now it's Trumps fault. Figured that would come up a bit later.

  23. #23
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    They are and have been for years. Biden has nothing to do with that. Biden's election is essentially no change from US middle east position for decades.
    Biden restarts U.S. aid relief programs to Palestinians

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat AntRobertson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    40,278
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    So now it's Trumps fault. Figured that would come up a bit later.
    Quote Originally Posted by havnfun View Post
    Less than six months under Biden, War in the middle east and Nuclear Armament in China's mates zone.
    You're a fucking idiot, deeks.

  25. #25
    Member havnfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Happy Land
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by AntRobertson View Post
    Trump went
    Your words bro

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •