Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 103
  1. #76
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Posts
    8,075
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
    this is just ridonculous.
    What did you expect with this title?

    Enter stage right, a young and attractive lesbian


    And you seemed fine with it all until you realised that he thought you were Natalie...




    Quote Originally Posted by russellsimpson View Post
    I'm checking out.

    Yet, 30 minutes later

    Enter stage right, a young and attractive lesbian-screenshot-2021-05-13-12-56-a


    Still peeking!

    Proof positive, if there was any doubt, that this thread is just another stupid troll...

  2. #77
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    28,667
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    Aww the budding romance has died.
    Aww, AS is bemoaning the loss of romance . . . Armstrong -

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,480
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    And you seemed fine with it all until you realised that he thought you were Natalie
    No, idiot, he was hitting on me before he knew I was pb.. lol.

    Anyway, god bless.. good for a laugh is all I have to say. I think he has too much time on his hands or somethin'.
    PB rocks by the way!!

  4. #79
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,710
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Aww, AS is bemoaning the loss of romance . . . Armstrong -
    U wot?

  5. #80
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    28,667
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    U wot?
    Well done . . . almost close to getting it right, 'teacher'.

  6. #81
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,710
    There she is again. Pulling my pig tails.

  7. #82
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:45 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    11,065
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
    I think he has too much time on his hands or somethin'.
    He's got to little in his hand.

    Enter stage right, a young and attractive lesbian-thats-penis-gif

  8. #83
    Thailand Expat
    reddog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 02:10 PM
    Posts
    1,303
    If this thread is not a wind up my advice to Mr Simpson is don't do a Looper and stand there pulling like a 16 year old.
    Tell the Carpet muncher you work at Liquorland and give her a good rogering.
    Most likely your GF will get extremely angry and you will have to kick her to
    the kerb before she does it to you.

  9. #84
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Posts
    8,075
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog View Post
    Most likely your GF will get extremely angry and you will have to kick her to
    the kerb before she does it to you.
    He thought he was in with MM, until he reaslied it was PB.

  10. #85
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,779
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    He thought he was in with MM, until he reaslied it was PB.

  11. #86
    I am not a cat
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,654
    Dear God. I was half expecting a train wreck given the OP. But man, train wreck does not even come close.

  12. #87
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Posts
    8,075
    And it's not yet even a century.

    Surely this thread has legs.

  13. #88
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,277
    He's been slobbering all over misskit for about three days, too.

  14. #89
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,779
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    He's been slobbering all over misskit for about three days, too.
    He is one creepy bastard and a full of shit one at that.

  15. #90
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,944
    not mentioning any names but i think that there are some rather sexually repressed posters here that are intensely jealous of the OPs claim that his girlfriend has offered him the opportunity of a sexual experience that many men can only dream of ( or pay for) as they contemplate life with their gimlet eyed, cold, argumentative, suspicious, desiccated old bints.

  16. #91
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,277
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub View Post
    He is one creepy bastard and a full of shit one at that.
    And clearly, birds of a feather...

  17. #92
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,779
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    And clearly, birds of a feather...
    Indeed.

  18. #93
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Posts
    8,075
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post
    not mentioning any names but i think that there are some rather sexually repressed posters here that are intensely jealous of the OPs claim that his girlfriend has offered him the opportunity of a sexual experience that many men can only dream of ( or pay for) as they contemplate life with their gimlet eyed, cold, argumentative, suspicious, desiccated old bints.

    Yeees, Taxi. That's exactly it.

  19. #94
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,710
    Russ siding up to MM only to realise its PB was a particular highlight.

  20. #95
    fully fledged Mutt-packer TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:43 AM
    Posts
    8,075
    PB/MM wasnt so thrilled. In fact, I think she has quietly flounced since.*





























    *But dont worry, she'll be back tomorrow.

  21. #96
    A Cockless Wonder
    Looper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Posts
    13,211
    Quote Originally Posted by reddog View Post
    my advice to Mr Simpson is don't do a Looper and stand there pulling like a 16 year old
    I dream of the time when I could pull like a 16 year old

    It takes more strokes to warm up the engine these days

    But then we now have 1080p videos of ladies being molested on public buses and trains in Tokyo which put my 16 year-old imagination in the shade so it is swings and roundabouts

  22. #97
    In Uranus
    bsnub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    But then we now have 1080p videos of ladies being molested on public buses and trains in Tokyo which put my 16 year-old imagination in the shade so it is swings and roundabouts
    What a creeper.

  23. #98
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,480
    Maybe should go in the dog house.

    Russ is known as a joker, always has been, so I don't take offense.

  24. #99
    Thailand Expat helge's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,232
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKW View Post
    Attractive lesbian? No such thing
    Hmm
    Not that I'd take it as a family comment,but..

    My wife is attractive.

    Before I came along she was attracted to the likes of Angelina Jolie.

    And I'm not talking tongue in cheek here





  25. #100
    Thailand Expat panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 12:12 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    28,667
    Quote Originally Posted by helge View Post
    My wife is attractive.

    Before I came along she was attracted to the likes of Angelina Jolie.

    And I'm not talking tongue in cheek here
    All three sentences sound quite nice . . . especially the last. Are you trying to bond with Russ?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •