Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 43
  1. #1
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Posts
    29,299

    Tiger Woods in surgery after serious car accident

    Tiger Woods is presently undergoing surgery after he lost control of his car which rolled several times down an embankment.

    Latest reports detail he is having operations on his legs and is in a serious condition.

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Neo Cameralist Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    4,710
    I wonder if he was fighting with his latest wife while driving.

    Because this isn't his first wreck.

    Remember this one


  4. #4
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    6,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I wonder if he was fighting with his latest wife while driving.

    Because this isn't his first wreck.

    Remember this one

    What a piece of work you are, Skidmark.

  5. #5
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Posts
    519
    The report about them using the jaws of life, turned out to be false. He was extracted through the broken windshield.

  6. #6
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Posts
    29,299
    Some reports filtering through there are multiple compound fractures to his legs.

  7. #7
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:49 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    27,606
    That looks very nasty


  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    5,362
    Wouldn't mind betting he had a cocktail of pain killers and whatever else in him after yet another back surgery recently. No idea why he hasn't got a driver.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:12 PM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    10,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Headworx View Post
    No idea why he hasn't got a driver.
    He has, it is a TaylorMade SIM

  10. #10
    Member Wakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bound for Phuket
    Posts
    225
    I'm guessing dead from blood loss or in a wheelchair for the rest of his days.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    5,362
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    That looks very nasty
    This pic looks even worse, some claret on the airbag too. Not a lot of room for his legs in that crumple zone.

    Tiger Woods in surgery after serious car accident-screenshot_20210224-083046_chrome-jpg

    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    He has, it is a TaylorMade SIM
    Ba dum tss

  12. #12
    Member russellsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Location
    Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by Headworx View Post
    Wouldn't mind betting he had a cocktail of pain killers and whatever else in him
    No doubt. Still technically, he is 100 percent liable.

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,703
    Quote Originally Posted by russellsimpson View Post
    No doubt. Still technically, he is 100 percent liable.
    Liable for what Russell? One car accident nobody else involved.

  14. #14
    I am not a cat
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,389
    CNN this morning is only covering this. Two hours so far. Seriously wondering who gives a shit. Spoiled pro athlete gets hurt in car crash. Done. Move on. Why the fuck do we need an interview with his shoe polishers uncle by marriage. Sheesh.

  15. #15
    Member russellsimpson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:05 AM
    Location
    Muskogee, Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    629
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Liable for what Russell? One car accident nobody else involved.
    "Responsible" would have been a better choice of words AO.

  16. #16
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    22,314
    Isn't this the third time...or more?

    Speaks for itself.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    5,362
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Isn't this the third time...or more?
    First time was when his Missus pinged him for rooting anything with a pulse and laid into him with a 5 iron, then he crashed his car into a tree in their front yard while trying to escape. Second time was when cops came across him passed out at the wheel of his car while parked on a road with about 5 different drugs in him, both prescription and recreational. Then this. Wouldn't surprise me if there's more similar instances that money has buried before they became public knowledge though...

  18. #18
    Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:05 PM
    Posts
    519
    Quote Originally Posted by nidhogg View Post
    CNN this morning is only covering this. Two hours so far. Seriously wondering who gives a shit. Spoiled pro athlete gets hurt in car crash. Done. Move on. Why the fuck do we need an interview with his shoe polishers uncle by marriage. Sheesh.
    Exactly! CNN should get back to coverage of COVID, and Trump, 24/7.

  19. #19
    Neo Cameralist Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:47 AM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    4,710
    Quote Originally Posted by Headworx View Post
    First time was when his Missus pinged him for rooting anything with a pulse and laid into him with a 5 iron, then he crashed his car into a tree in their front yard while trying to escape. Second time was when cops came across him passed out at the wheel of his car while parked on a road with about 5 different drugs in him, both prescription and recreational. Then this. Wouldn't surprise me if there's more similar instances that money has buried before they became public knowledge though...

    Really ? I thought this was round 2. Not 3. His mother is Thai i think

  20. #20
    On a walkabout
    Loy Toy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:00 PM
    Posts
    29,299
    I do not like Woods a whole lot either but there is no doubt he is without doubt the best golfer to pick up a club.

    Just watching a short highlight clip makes you wonder how he could repeatedly hit amazing shots day after day, week after week and year after year.

    Apparently his father Earle drove him like a warrior even before he turned 10 and he didn't have much of a childhood.

    The thing I remember most about Woods is when Thaksin offered him an honouree Thai citizenship and he turned it down.

  21. #21
    Member Wakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bound for Phuket
    Posts
    225
    Do you think it's down to his unusual genetic makeup?

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Posts
    8,758
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbound View Post
    Exactly! CNN should get back to coverage of COVID, and Trump, 24/7.
    Usual dIstraction...

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    74,789
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbound View Post
    Exactly! CNN should get back to coverage of COVID, and Trump, 24/7.
    Perhaps you underestimate how much of an icon Woods is. Even trumpanzees cheer him on.

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat
    Headworx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien
    Posts
    5,362
    Quote Originally Posted by Loy Toy View Post
    The thing I remember most about Woods is when Thaksin offered him an honouree Thai citizenship and he turned it down.
    The story goes that the previous King invited him to the palace when he last played a tournament here, and Tiger turned that down too. He hasn't set foot in Thailand since.

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat
    Klondyke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:56 PM
    Posts
    8,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Headworx View Post
    The story goes that the previous King invited him to the palace when he last played a tournament here, and Tiger turned that down too. He hasn't set foot in Thailand since.
    Quite heart- breaking when he came first time to Thailand he asked only $1M to play here...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •