Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 67
  1. #1
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203

    Do you have a Bitmoji?

    I've been making a google slide presentation over the last three hours for my students. I made a bitmoji which is an avatar that is made after you share your pic. It is supposed to look a bit like yourself.

    Then you can add the bitmoji to your tool bar. Once it is on my toolbar, I cut/paste a variety of different avatars into my slides just to make it more fun for my students.

    Share your bitmoji if you have one? You can download the app on your phone or on your computer.







  2. #2
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203






    I'm doing the presentation on reading comprehension questions and will distribute a copy to each student in the google classroom. It is a new experience doing 100% virtual teaching.

  3. #3
    Pedantic bastard
    nidhogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    16,005
    Wow. Talk about body image problems......

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,155
    You do know this forum is not comprised of the kids you teach online dont you?

  5. #5
    The Bestest Expat Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Location
    Inside your head
    Posts
    5,272
    Reminds me of this old meme...


    Do you have a Bitmoji?-aqnb13y_460s-jpg

  6. #6
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203
    k people, don't get all flippy on me. Just share your emoji if you have one, if not forget it. Didn't ask for the attack on body image etc. Bitmoji's are not an exact image of yourself that is how they are. I've just spent half a day working on this project and it wasn't easy. I had to made text boxes, clipart etc.

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat tomcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    13,163
    ...better to post this here...possibly fewer trolls:

    Forum: Resources for Teachers

    Resources for Teachers Looking for the latest teaching videos, powerpoints, or just plain clipart? Wish to discuss the virtues of different Virtual Learning Environments, online tests, online lesson plans or educational software?

  8. #8
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...better to post this here...possibly fewer trolls:

    Forum: Resources for Teachers

    Resources for Teachers Looking for the latest teaching videos, powerpoints, or just plain clipart? Wish to discuss the virtues of different Virtual Learning Environments, online tests, online lesson plans or educational software?
    Ya, how dumb of me to ask if people had bitmoji's. Many people do whether they teach online or not. I barely post a new thread, so I don't think it's a big deal.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,155
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
    Ya, how dumb of me to ask if people had bitmoji's. Many people do whether they teach online or not. I barely post a new thread, so I don't think it's a big deal.
    Here you go, blood pressure rising. Getting close to the vent at the "assholes" on here. Once more why in the hell do you think a forum of expat men would have one of those silly emoji things you are talking about? Are you going to ask if we have a Hello Kitty or Doraemon lunch box or thermos? Just think about it.

  10. #10
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:36 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,743
    Do you have a Bitmoji?-bumoji-png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you have a Bitmoji?-bumoji-png  

  11. #11
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,102
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
    Ya, how dumb of me to ask if people had bitmoji's. Many people do whether they teach online or not. I barely post a new thread, so I don't think it's a big deal.
    What the hell would make you think ANYONE on TD would have a 'bitmoji' ffs?
    Are you not familiar with this forum?

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Jomtien.
    Posts
    1,489

  13. #13
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:35 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    31,102
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    Here you go, blood pressure rising. Getting close to the vent at the "assholes" on here. Once more why in the hell do you think a forum of expat men would have one of those silly emoji things you are talking about? Are you going to ask if we have a Hello Kitty or Doraemon lunch box or thermos? Just think about it.

  14. #14
    ความรู้ลึกลับ HuangLao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    สุโขทัย
    Posts
    8,803

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,646
    Wow, your students are so lucky. Quality teaching right there.

  16. #16
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,308
    I don't have a bitmoji but when I bought my new phone last year I played about with the camera apps and produced an AR Emoji just to see what it actually was and did. I got a picture that looked nothing like me. Pointless, IMO. OK for teenage girls though, I suppose.
    Nev has style

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Simon43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:56 AM
    Location
    Luang Prabang
    Posts
    3,023
    You can see my bitmoji on my avatar profile. I'm the one banging the blue smurf I look like that in real life.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    beerlaodrinker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:40 PM
    Location
    vientiane
    Posts
    6,837
    I dont have a bitmogi because sadly im the spitting image of my Avatar

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Buckaroo Banzai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:23 AM
    Location
    My couch
    Posts
    1,225
    Quote Originally Posted by aging one View Post
    You do know this forum is not comprised of the kids you teach online dont you?
    Most of us are not as emotionally and intellectually developed yet. We are still going through the booger eating stage.
    But if we were to develop Bitmojis they will mostly look something like this
    Do you have a Bitmoji?-troll-jpg
    except for mine that will look a lot like this
    Do you have a Bitmoji?-moji-jpeg

  20. #20
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203
    ^The second one is cool. You guys that make fun are just behind the times.lol
    Even my older brother made a bitmoji and most people use them on facebook actually. Anyway, they are fun to make on the app as you can dress them and make the eyes/face/face lines/hair etc as you want. They ask you to take a pic of your face and then they make a look alike and you can tweak it a bit.

    The google suite is what I use including google classroom/docs/forms and slides. The slides are great in that you can get the kids to write after you make the questions and you can send it individually to them in their classroom. They can edit it and add to it as we go along in the book.

  21. #21
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203
    [QUOTE=beerlaodrinker;4178047]I dont have a bitmogi because sadly im the spitting image of my Avatar[/QUOTE


    Boraaaat!

  22. #22
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon43 View Post
    You can see my bitmoji on my avatar profile. I'm the one banging the blue smurf I look like that in real life.
    LOL.. in your dreams maybe!

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    4,646
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
    You guys that make fun are just behind the times.lol
    Even my older brother made a bitmoji and most people use them on facebook actually. Anyway, they are fun to make on the app as you can dress them and make the eyes/face/face lines/hair etc as you want. They ask you to take a pic of your face and then they make a look alike and you can tweak it a bit.
    How old are you, again?

  24. #24
    Busy gal
    MarilynMonroe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,203
    This is an example of a slide I made. ^You can put me down all you want, I'm the one working and making big bucks. Other guys share things and you don't treat them like you do me and that goes for many of you.


  25. #25
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    6,075
    Quote Originally Posted by MarilynMonroe View Post
    I'm the one working and making big bucks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •