View Poll Results: What percent of your life is a rough slog ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 98%

    2 40.00%
  • 75%

    2 40.00%
  • 50%

    1 20.00%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 137
  1. #51
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    Hmm.... someone's telling porkies.
    Do you want receipts ? I went a few days later for the shorts. And thus they fit. Because I tried them on

  2. #52
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I tried them on
    Must have been a tough slog, that.


  3. #53
    Elite Mumbler
    pickel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Isolation
    Posts
    6,039
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Do you want receipts ? I went a few days later for the shorts. And thus they fit. Because I tried them on
    So why didn't you do that with the pants? It's not rocket science socal.

  4. #54
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Must have been a tough slog, that.
    Worse than cancer I've heard . . . those kids with cancer have no idea how lucky they are. Lying down all day - no need for pants at all.



    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    tried the whoors on in there
    Ok . . . you tried whoors? In a clothes shop?

    You're engaged/married, right?

  5. #55
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by pickel View Post
    So why didn't you do that with the pants? It's not rocket science socal.
    Because that is against store etiquette. I had to walk past a sign that says 'no merchandise beyond this point' with merchandise in my hands. When I bought the shorts

    I gambled with the pants and lost

  6. #56
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,893
    Christ you do blather on about the most trivial shit.

  7. #57
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Christ you do blather on about the most trivial shit.
    Umm I said at the bottom of the post that the big things are just as bad.

    Transmission is slipping in the Ford Edge. (wife's) Awesome

    Got an email from the bank. I am in default of my reporting obligations. I am making my payments on time and they are still crying because I haven't done 2019 taxes yet

  8. #58
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Umm I said at the bottom of the post that the big things are just as bad.

    Transmission is slipping in the Ford Edge. (wife's) Awesome

    Got an email from the bank. I am in default of my reporting obligations. I am making my payments on time and they are still crying because I haven't done 2019 taxes yet
    WHO..FUCKING..CARES?!!!!!!!! FFS.

    Life's a bitch and then you die...
    Shit happens....
    ETC.

    Stop your fucking MOANING.
    You're a not too old white man with a good income FFS.

    Tell it to that black woman in New York who just lost her husband to covid, has 3 kids to feed and is about to get kicked out of her apartment.
    Oh, and is in massive debt due to medical bills her husband ran up while in hospital.
    I think you're developing mental issues you sorry ass sack of shit.

    And you just can't get your head around why people don't talk more about their whoring exploits FFS.
    If we stop testing right now wed have very few cases, if any. Donald J Trump.

  9. #59
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    WHO..FUCKING..CARES?!!!!!!!! FFS.

    Life's a bitch and then you die...
    Shit happens....
    ETC.

    Stop your fucking MOANING.
    You're a not too old white man with a good income FFS.

    Tell it to that black woman in New York who just lost her husband to covid, has 3 kids to feed and is about to get kicked out of her apartment.
    Oh, and is in massive debt due to medical bills her husband ran up while in hospital.
    I think you're developing mental issues you sorry ass sack of shit.

    And you just can't get your head around why people don't talk more about their whoring exploits FFS.
    Are you a Valium addict or something ? I'm not saying you have to care. I was just curious how other ppls lives are so I made this poll.

    Anyway the poor black lady would vote 98% too I would think. My suspension is that most ppls lives are like this. I'm not moaning.

    What's wrong with hearing about some whoring exploits ,

  10. #60
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,010
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    My suspension is that most ppls lives are like this. I'm not moaning.

    Well you passed Chico for the most stupid person on the board. Does that make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

  11. #61
    Hangin' Around cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    21,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Christ you do blather on about the most trivial shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    I said at the bottom of the post that the big things are just as bad.

    Transmission is slipping in the Ford Edge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    Got an email from the bank.

  12. #62
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614

  13. #63
    Alpha Monger
    Backspin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:10 PM
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    2,722
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    The bank thing is worse than you think it is..... And having one insured vehicle that is fuct , isn't a lot of fun. In the slightest.

    But hey, I don't have Leukemia ! Fuuuuck Yeah




    This is why I was curious. I guess I should be happy walking into land mines all day because I don't have Leukemia.

    I did reflect on the fact that I had warm running water in the house while I showered

  14. #64
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,239
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Ok . . . you tried whoors? In a clothes shop?
    The shop must have been in Pattaya, Phuket or a place in the Philippines that is like Pattaya or Phuket, or perhaps it was a mind blowing Ladyboy owned Monger's shop. Where else would an Alpha Monger shop for clothes?

  15. #65
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,893
    And all these things are his own fault.
    And can someone explain to him that most posters here are older people who've been around asia long enough that the excited gossip about 'mongering', if anyone still does it, isnt interesting anymore.

  16. #66
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Most people learn lessons about doing such things in their teens, at the latest.
    True
    Know your limitations

    Are you the 'one size pants'' type of guy, Cyrille ?


  17. #67
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    5,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    And can someone explain to him that most posters here are older people who've been around asia long enough that the excited gossip about 'mongering', if anyone still does it, isnt interesting anymore.
    Has to come with pictures

  18. #68
    Thailand Expat armstrong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    And all these things are his own fault.
    And can someone explain to him that most posters here are older people who've been around asia long enough that the excited gossip about 'mongering', if anyone still does it, isnt interesting anymore.
    The threads by Dill, Luigi (rip) and SP absoloutly scream otherwise.

  19. #69
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,893
    Quote Originally Posted by armstrong View Post
    The threads by Dill, Luigi (rip) and SP absoloutly scream otherwise.
    Dill and Luigi play the field, that's not strictly 'mongering' in the sense that sodumb means. (P4P)
    SP, haven't heard anything about mongering from him for ages.

  20. #70
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Backspin View Post
    having one insured vehicle that is fuct , isn't a lot of fun.
    Well get it fucking fixed. In fact get it rebuilt. You're earning.


    I did reflect on the fact that I had warm running water in the house while I showered
    There you go, focus on the positives.
    Not only that, if you go to the fridge I bet there's something to eat.
    In fact tonight I'll bet you will have/had a hot meal.
    All sorts of good shit.
    Your fault you haven't done your 2019 taxes yet.
    Your fault you haven't fulfilled your reporting obligations (hence the bank letter which you claim is serious).
    You can't claim life is a tough slog when the reason is you haven't been doing your bit.
    Do YOUR bit and I'm sure life will be a lot easier.
    (When was the last time you had the transmission serviced? You know they need servicing periodically, right?)

  21. #71
    Thailand Expat harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    70,103
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Christ you do blather on about the most trivial shit.
    In fairness life must be quite a slog given the level of mental impairment.

  22. #72
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:34 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    24,614
    Those children with cancer, living in slums, beaten every day by an abusive 'uncle' don't know how lucky they are
    compared to Back 'TwoPants' Spin

  23. #73
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:16 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    30,893
    Quote Originally Posted by panama hat View Post
    Those children with cancer, living in slums, beaten every day by an abusive 'uncle' don't know how lucky they are
    compared to Back 'TwoPants' Spin
    So it's official then. His new nic is "Twopants".
    Which in typical TD style will evolve into "underpants"
    and then 'Skidmark"
    So I propose we skip all the BS and go directly to "Skidmark".
    All in favour say aye.
    Last edited by Cujo; 10-09-2020 at 07:08 PM.

  24. #74
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    19,239
    Aye.






  25. #75
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    19,010
    If I logged in and saw that name change tomorrow I just might start to believe in God. So yeah..

    Those little things that get you through a hard day, don't you know?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •