Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 86
  1. #51
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    thanx for tending shop Macha! Swell job.. and please no eye blinking on da job now..

    I'm back from me lunch and wee nap, guess I'm good to go for the next 3 hours or so until i get rapidly stuck into and wasted on my before dinner aperitifs and other spirits..

    Asper, one hours ball massage? gawd what ya got down there mate? full metal jacket ones?

  2. #52
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Oh you mean the Teak shop? Did I tend it properly Inzi?

  3. #53
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    my first time in LOS, meaning first pussy?

    well, I was waiting to catch a boat out of Songkla, and just happened to meet a sweet girl in a bar. Just a freelance thingy, no bar fine, B350

    when I asked her name, she said "Golden pussy" from which I presumed she made enough to live.

    Lovely girl, small, sweet and brown, and active in bed

    got me hooked forever on Thai women!
    I have reported your post

  4. #54
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    FF, great story man, and the Thermae's an excellent place to start ya off to all sort of LoSsian pervesions

    Has anybody tried Grace Hotel 24/7 coffee shop? Now thar ya can get
    really the feel of what is the end of da line for fokkedout whores.

    Used to go there in the afternoons when bored out of me witts!
    .. after a while that started becoming old shoe too and guess what was the next progressive step down for me ..??

















    is this is gonna be like WDR new year resolution? I aint telling if he aint...

  5. #55
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Oh you mean the Teak shop? Did I tend it properly Inzi?
    yes, yes Macha, you did, you really really did

  6. #56
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    fuckin a piece of liver??

  7. #57
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Dottor Andy, lucky fellar! Golden Pussy wow ! What a stellar name indeed!

    some of us, our first time out got a Nok, maybe a Noi,
    others wound up with a Pee or a Poo.. oh well !

    for the ones (like IJWT or PB) that got their "first time" with a Somchai, a Manop or a Sombat what to say? F.O. and start your own thread elsewhere thank you

  8. #58
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by in4zip
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Oh you mean the Teak shop? Did I tend it properly Inzi?
    yes, yes Macha, you did, you really really did
    How much's my pay rise then?

  9. #59
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    fuckin a piece of liver??
    nah! doc wont even eat the shit, much less i'd wanna fuck a piece of it

  10. #60
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    ^ That rhyms good Inzi. So how much is me payrise?

  11. #61
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Macha 2 hours on da job an ya already start talking about money? Jeez...
    bad form Macha, very bad form!

  12. #62
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Dottor Andy, lucky fellar! Golden Pussy wow
    I shagged a bird named 'lucky'. That was my first bonk in Bangers. Enuf for today I think.

  13. #63
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    I shagged a bird named 'lucky'. That was my first bonk in Bangers. Enuf for today I think.
    Macha good, you'z da Man
    now that wazn't dat hard, waz it now Machababy

    how much ya paid her M?
    or was she on "promotion" ?

  14. #64
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    It was a bit hard for me to share a secret.
    That was for free darling. You can call it promotion!

  15. #65
    Thailand Expat
    DrAndy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    25-03-2014 @ 05:29 PM
    Location
    yes
    Posts
    32,028
    Quote Originally Posted by in4zip
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    fuckin a piece of liver??
    nah! doc wont even eat the shit, much less i'd wanna fuck a piece of it

    hmmm, OK so that would be 2 or 3 steps down?

  16. #66
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    It was a bit hard for me to share a secret.
    That was for free darling. You can call it promotion!
    I knew it, I fokin knew it
    dont ask me how, but somehow I sensed that yer a tight git Macha!
    don't get me wrong I hate paying for it too

  17. #67
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    Quote Originally Posted by in4zip
    Quote Originally Posted by DrAndy
    fuckin a piece of liver??
    nah! doc wont even eat the shit, much less i'd wanna fuck a piece of it
    hmmm, OK so that would be 2 or 3 steps down?
    teaching english for a while and no offence to all da practitioners of the tefling art out there

  18. #68
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    My first bonk's a secret mate and secret can be best kept between two people when one's dead.

    I'm afraid I'd have to shoot you if I told you (from some movie). Still curious about my first bonk?
    You bonked one of your mates??????????????

    You'd best keep that a secret!

  19. #69
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    In a rather cold and dark place
    Posts
    12,823
    My expat salaried mate took me out down Nana. I was in my fucking backpacking shite and he was a bit embarased. I got fucked up and went of around town with his mate who eventually dropped me back at my mates gaff where I found a lady in bed waiting for me.

    She was a bit shite - but that was probably due to me being shit faced and having had a wank in the shower before going out.

  20. #70
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by in4zip
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    It was a bit hard for me to share a secret.
    That was for free darling. You can call it promotion!
    I knew it, I fokin knew it
    dont ask me how, but somehow I sensed that yer a tight git Macha!
    don't get me wrong I hate paying for it too
    I ain't tight Inzi, I'm very tight. Just that I shagged her for two years and never paid a single baht. Poor Thai lucky. By the way I call it an art cos not everyone can have free shags for two years.

  21. #71
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    My first bonk's a secret mate and secret can be best kept between two people when one's dead.

    I'm afraid I'd have to shoot you if I told you (from some movie). Still curious about my first bonk?
    You bonked one of your mates??????????????

    You'd best keep that a secret!
    Jeezzzz..... hang on. My 8th language's Angalish. I think I'm improving Poolie. Just give me 5 more years.

  22. #72
    Aspiring Guru
    poolcleaner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    27-07-2006 @ 09:21 PM
    Location
    pratunam
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    My first bonk's a secret mate and secret can be best kept between two people when one's dead.

    I'm afraid I'd have to shoot you if I told you (from some movie). Still curious about my first bonk?
    You bonked one of your mates??????????????

    You'd best keep that a secret!
    Jeezzzz..... hang on. My 8th language's Angalish. I think I'm improving Poolie. Just give me 5 years.
    Your English is fine Macha.............now, what was his name?

  23. #73
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Quote Originally Posted by poolcleaner
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    Mate my first bonk's a secret and secret can be best kept between two people when one's dead.

    I'm afraid I'd have to shoot you if I told you (from some movie). Still curious about my first bonk?
    You bonked one of your mates??????????????

    You'd best keep that a secret!
    Jeezzzz..... hang on. My 8th language's Angalish. I think I'm improving Poolie. Just give me 5 years.
    Your English is fine Macha.............now, what was his name?
    It should have been like this. Innit?

  24. #74
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    05-12-2007 @ 03:50 AM
    Location
    Gropecvnt Lane Bkk
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Macha
    I ain't tight Inzi, I'm very tight. Just that I shagged her for two years and never paid a single baht. Poor Thai lucky. By the way I call it an art cos not everyone can have free shags for two years.
    yer da man Macha, you're sure iz

  25. #75
    Not again! machangezi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Last Online
    24-06-2018 @ 03:47 AM
    Location
    Out there!
    Posts
    7,676
    You rock Inzi.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •