Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 507
  1. #76
    Thailand Expat
    jimbobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    29-07-2017 @ 04:31 AM
    Location
    Phon Thong (Roi et)
    Posts
    1,937
    I love Smeg
    He's one of the best on here
    Lying bastard he is

  2. #77
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    The last bar they played in Ubon was U Bar (quite a good place, there are other U-Bars in cities around Isan) in 2014.
    And you'd know that because?
    Because they document all their concerts (small and large) online within a social media database.
    You need to improve your sources.

    After that you should consider why you follow me around the forum calling me miserable and crazy when your current behaviour of having nothing better to do than try to undermine my posts about me casts serious doubts about your sanity and lifestyle.

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    The last bar they played in Ubon was U Bar (quite a good place, there are other U-Bars in cities around Isan) in 2014.
    And you'd know that because?
    Because they document all their concerts (small and large) online within a social media database.
    You need to improve your sources.

    After that you should consider why you follow me around the forum calling me miserable and crazy when your current behaviour of having nothing better to do than try to undermine my posts about me casts serious doubts about your sanity and lifestyle.
    I'm not entirely sure that you're connected to reality.

    If you believe that you were invited up on stage by Potato to sing a song in Thai in a bar in Ubon last year, great, good for you.

    But I'm afraid that that doesn't change the reality and fact that it didn't happen, and as shown, was actually impossible to happen.


  4. #79
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    Post your source, just for a laugh. I'd love to know what you're basing your current obsession with my life on

  5. #80
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    So smegs has watched hours upon countless hours of Thai dramas.

    This part, I believe.

    I'm sure they're fascinating subtitles and story lines. (yeah, huh)

    A little known research project got launched in N. Asia (could've been Korea but more likely Japan or Taiwan) that took a scientific look at the effects of long-term drama consumers and their behaviorisms.

    They confirmed the obvious.

    People who regularly watch garbage-drama TV, get bored with regular life much more easily than those whom don't indulge and feel the need to disrupt day to day life with flagrant accusations, decisions based on jealousy and stating some of the most shameless lies one could imagine. All in a bid to create some real drama.

  6. #81
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:02 PM
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    31,125
    Listen closely to my home town girl Jintara.


  7. #82
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Smeggums gets super-pwned yet again.

  8. #83
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    Post your source, just for a laugh. I'd love to know what you're basing your current obsession with my life on
    Slightly melodramatic there.

    The extensive database of their concerts is posted on the previous page, along with quite a good song of theirs. All you do is go onto their official social media. Which is an interesting place, as it happens.

    I'm a little bit sorry at how this proves you're lying.


  9. #84
    Thailand Expat
    aging one's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Posts
    18,737
    I do believe Dominic has outdone himself today. Dug himself in one hell of a hole. Fcuking funny it is...

  10. #85
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria View Post
    I'm a little bit sorry at how this proves you're lying.
    But, just a little.

  11. #86
    Thailand Expat
    Auroria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,254
    Possibly.

    His posts conjure up an image that one day he will look like:



    While saying "Post your source now, Post your source now,Post your source now."

    Once it's not my blood, it's okay.

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    At least we have found something smeg is good at. Telling great big fibs.

    Credibility zero.

  13. #88
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    So you looked through all of Potato's Facebook posts for 2016 to try to get one over on someone on a forum and your desperate as yet unexplained need to call them a liar?

  14. #89
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    yepper

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbobs View Post
    I love Smeg
    He's one of the best on here
    Lying bastard he is

  15. #90
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui View Post
    Credibility zero.
    Shock Horror.

  16. #91
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    So you looked through all of Potato's Facebook posts for 2016
    I don't think you understand the internet.

    There's no need to do that.



    You've been pwned good and proper this time bud.

  17. #92
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    I have a link to the 2016 gig. I also have gig photos and a photo of a poster with gig date from outside the gig venue.

    But I want to understand why this nutter (and various other nutters before him) spend their time on forums trying to identify lies by complete strangers.

  18. #93
    R.I.P. Luigi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Abuja
    Posts
    26,216
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    I have a link to the 2016 gig



  19. #94
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    spend their time on forums trying to identify lies by complete strangers.
    You already know why since you're a major forum player, spend similar, more or less amounts of time reading post and you've practiced the same type of detective work.

    Post your proof.

  20. #95
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    PS: Smeg - honestly. Stop playing stupid. You have posted some of the most outlandish stories over the years. You presented them as fact and later relented saying they were simple wind-ups.

    Tell us. Give us one good reason why we should believe anything you say, after that kind of behavior.

    Go on.

  21. #96
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    ^^ Nope I don't get it. I've only ever been interested in observing Thaiophile traits, which is relevant to the forum. All this weird shit identifying lies has never made sense. I may have returned fire but why instigate it? Is your ego that fragile?

  22. #97
    I'm a pain in the arse
    Immigrunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    1,319
    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    You presented them as fact
    See, that's just weird.

    If cujo for example posted that he's won millions of dollars on the lottery, I couldn't give a fuck. I don't know him from Adam. He wrote it, I read it, believe it or don't, and move on. There's more to life than spending an age trying to pwn him or catch him out. Seemingly there isn't more to your life though.

  23. #98
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    Is your ego that fragile?
    Mine? I didn't look up anything. More of a Silly Fool type of guy, myself.

    I just think you're full of shit. period


    and a candy ass full of excuses

  24. #99
    R.I.P.
    hick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Last Online
    23-01-2019 @ 04:19 PM
    Posts
    5,269
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hick View Post
    You presented them as fact
    See, that's just weird.
    Well, to me - that would be SEVERELY weird and beyond normal...posting having won millions in the lottery as fact. Just as your past forum postings are weird.

    it's not a drive-by posting. It's from a poster you, me, them are familiar with.

    Not the same as some random stranger. You really don't see that?

    YOU have been party to having real life and fora meet, no?

    At any rate....it's weird to post lies and later say they are winds and yes (i agree) it's a little odd to spend much time trying to prove someone is lying or stretching the truth.

  25. #100
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 07:22 PM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    22,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Immigrunt
    Post your source, just for a laugh
    Quote Originally Posted by Auroria
    their facebook page uploads a separate photo album for every concert they play
    you are an idiot smeggles

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •