Page 347 of 350 FirstFirst ... 247297337339340341342343344345346347348349350 LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,675 of 8747

Thread: RIP Bitcoin

  1. #8651
    I Amn't In Jail Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Location
    Tezza's Balcony
    Posts
    5,735
    ^
    Go on, Dill.

    Chuck in a pony. Get some skin in the game.

  2. #8652
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    3,588
    If it isn't Dilly-Five-Quid.


    The lad that cashed on a loss right before a 1000% pump.

  3. #8653
    I Amn't In Jail Plan B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:25 AM
    Location
    Tezza's Balcony
    Posts
    5,735
    ^

    He's not alone. Buttfluffer came on here and claimed to be shorting BTC. Price went up, Oops!!
    Still, Dill's got a better batting average than Buttfluffer, so he's at least not the biggest loser.

  4. #8654
    Member Steady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    242
    Lets see your Lambos, lads or the man caves you lost

  5. #8655
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    3,588
    Quote Originally Posted by Steady View Post
    your Lambos



    Looking for a driver if you're not busy on 17A route to Catford.

  6. #8656
    Thailand Expat
    lob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:54 AM
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Hey hang on, a few posts ago you stated you "lived off your winnings" - Do you live in the Jungle under a tree? - If this is the level of "investing" we are talking about then it just does not even register with me. I don't want to make you feel bad but I have spent more on a day at the races.
    the thread is titled RIP bitcoin. so the post u refer to , refers to that. i have taken some prof over the two or so years and currently 10k doll up. if u really are so interested that u require details . i work the S E T. which is such an earner, for me, that i can/do reinvest upwards of 1 mill bt, or so, annually. i do hope this clarifies ur confusion.

  7. #8657
    Thailand Expat
    lob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:54 AM
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Hey hang on, a few posts ago you stated you "lived off your winnings" - Do you live in the Jungle under a tree? - If this is the level of "investing" we are talking about then it just does not even register with me. I don't want to make you feel bad but I have spent more on a day at the races.
    the thread is titled RIP bitcoin. so the post u refer to , refers to that. i have taken some prof over the two or so years and currently 10k doll up. if u really are so interested that u require details . i work the S E T. which is such an earner, for me, that i can/do reinvest upwards of 1 mill bt, or so, annually. i do hope this clarifies ur confusion.

  8. #8658
    Thailand Expat
    lob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:54 AM
    Posts
    2,117
    oops ..... sorry

  9. #8659
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Retarded Nordic
    You Genx came to a dressed table, Internet was created by Boomers in the early 80's when you were only a few foot high if even that.
    Obviously you also don't understand what digital signing is, the mathematical cryptographic algorithms behind it and how that is used to create trust.
    in the early 80s???? were you even born then? obviously not. We created what we called now the internet in 1992, you dumb shit, get with the program, you stupid millennial fuck.

    Digital signing creating trust? are you fooking retarded beyond repair? obviously. The irony is you fuckers are all about saving energy and earth, and yet don't mind wasting energy on mindless crypto calculations. How fucked up is that you phony hypocrites????

  10. #8660
    Praise Jesus
    Edmond's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Cebu
    Posts
    3,588
    Cryptocurrency has hit a significant milestone: It’s now worth more than all US dollars currently in circulation.

    Cryptocurrencies hit a valuation of $2 trillion on April 29, according to The Wall Street Journal. That’s about the same valuation as all US dollars in circulation. However, it has since hit as high as $2.25 trillion — and in the process actually exceeding dollars in circulation.



    Not bad going.

  11. #8661
    Thailand Expat
    Ukan Kizmiaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 AM
    Posts
    1,031
    Not bad for something with no value.


    Meanwhile back at the Teakdoor Crypto boardroom
    RIP Bitcoin-snouts-trough-jpg

  12. #8662
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,638
    Quote Originally Posted by Edmond View Post
    Cryptocurrency has hit a significant milestone: Itís now worth more than all US dollars currently in circulation.

    Cryptocurrencies hit a valuation of $2 trillion on April 29, according to The Wall Street Journal. Thatís about the same valuation as all US dollars in circulation. However, it has since hit as high as $2.25 trillion ó and in the process actually exceeding dollars in circulation.



    Not bad going.
    if that's not raising a major red flag to get out, then you are hopeless

    in the bigger fool theory of bubbles, the sky is the limit

  13. #8663
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    10,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    in the early 80s???? were you even born then?
    I was born 30 years before that

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    We created what we called now the internet in 1992, you dumb shit, get with the program, you stupid millennial fuck.
    Which we? You were not part of it.

    "January 1, 1983 is considered the official birthday of the Internet. Prior to this, the various computer networks did not have a standard way to communicate with each other. A new communications protocol was established called Transfer Control Protocol/Internetwork Protocol (TCP/IP). This allowed different kinds of computers on different networks to "talk" to each other. ARPANET and the Defense Data Network officially changed to the TCP/IP standard on January 1, 1983, hence the birth of the Internet. All networks could now be connected by a universal language."

    I was a user on SUNET (Swedish University Net) in 1980 and a year later I could communicate within EUNET and then on the USENET which is the original Internet.
    You were barely born when I used a self built modem coupler to dial into my uni freeloader account (which they gave after I had hacked their modem pools and found so many weak accounts I could (ab)use).
    The banana is big, but its skin is even bigger.

  14. #8664
    Achieve By Unity cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    23,166
    Oh dear, fecal fly shown up as vacuous fvckwit yet again.

  15. #8665
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,638
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Oh dear, fecal fly shown up as vacuous fvckwit yet again.
    and I live in your head rent-free, you creepy stalker

  16. #8666
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,638
    Quote Originally Posted by retarded LOM
    Which we? You were not part of it.

    "January 1, 1983 is considered the official birthday of the Internet. Prior to this, the various computer networks did not have a standard way to communicate with each other. A new communications protocol was established called Transfer Control Protocol/Internetwork Protocol (TCP/IP). This allowed different kinds of computers on different networks to "talk" to each other. ARPANET and the Defense Data Network officially changed to the TCP/IP standard on January 1, 1983, hence the birth of the Internet. All networks could now be connected by a universal language."

    I was a user on SUNET (Swedish University Net) in 1980 and a year later I could communicate within EUNET and then on the USENET which is the original Internet.
    You were barely born when I used a self built modem coupler to dial into my uni freeloader account (which they gave after I had hacked their modem pools and found so many weak accounts I could (ab)use).
    again, you are disconnected from what happened. DARPAnet was built in the 60s, and that was the foundation of the internet.

    and we call now the modern Internet, aka the web, started in the 90s, you dumb boring fook

    A group of academic researchers first introduced the web at the CERN, Switzerland in 1993. Originally developed to share their research findings, that technology would take over the world in less than 3 years.

    Mosaic, Netscape, Gopher, ring a fooking bell you washed out idiot?

  17. #8667
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,638
    and no, having an AOL or COMPUSERV email was not being part of the internet, you old twat

    Cy wasn't even born in the 1980s, not sure if he has stopped sucking his mom tits even now, the retarded homosexual

  18. #8668
    Thailand Expat
    Ukan Kizmiaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:54 AM
    Posts
    1,031
    ^^ yeah good points ...and they may even be true BUT my ETH that I bought @ AUD800 are at AUD5189 today !!

  19. #8669
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    10,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    A group of academic researchers first introduced the web at the CERN, Switzerland in 1993. Originally developed to share their research findings, that technology would take over the world in less than 3 years.
    The web based (publicly available) internet since 28 years back, how old where you then? 12 years?
    So then you think that you are one of those who created internet?
    Last edited by lom; 10-05-2021 at 02:52 PM.

  20. #8670
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    10,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    and no, having an AOL or COMPUSERV email was not being part of the internet, you old twat
    I guess that puke was intended for me.. I had none of them, I had a whole bunch of uni email accounts from different departments and later on as many email accounts I wanted to have on my own company's mail server.
    Quite irrelevant anyway..

  21. #8671
    Thailand Expat lom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Location
    Trapped in an old mans body
    Posts
    10,984
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    in the early 80s???? were you even born then? obviously not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonfly View Post
    you old twat
    Made up your mind yet? Which is it?

  22. #8672
    Excommunicated baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Posts
    23,411
    you are getting beaten with experience

    Quote Originally Posted by lom View Post
    ARPANET
    yes , we had arpanet at our university when I was there in 1987 - all the faculty had accounts created in their usernames with no password for first login - so we used them

  23. #8673
    Thailand Expat
    Simon43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:12 PM
    Location
    Luang Prabang
    Posts
    3,174
    Ethereum has popped up over $4,000 - I'm finally getting some potential $ (if I sell), for my unlucky gambles in Pandacoin, Ripple, Dash etc....

  24. #8674
    fully fledged Mutt-packer
    TheRealKW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    7,845
    Carol Baskin has created Tigercoin...

  25. #8675
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    14,638
    FFS Lom, TCP/IP is the network layer, not the application layer we commonly call the web, aka http

    as for USENET, that wasn't the web either as it was called in the late 90s, granted it was a "mixed" application protocol, NNTP, but that was for transferring and grouping emails which was the base of newsgroup at the time, that technology was old and shit, only for fooking lab rats in the computer labs

    next was gopher, a big improvement for "surfing". You couldn't surf with USENET you fooking idiot

    it's like saying Facebook was the web, how fooking ridiculous is that????

    Mosaic with the http protocol (invented by CERN scientists) was the beginning of the web, aka surfing the web

    holly fuck, we genX have to educate old fooking boomers and Millenials alike, ungrateful bastards!!!

    GenX saw the potential of http, and we growth hacking that shit to what is know the internet today,

    Silicon Valley is GenX, Netscape was GenX, without Netscape and Mosaic there was no "internet"

    without us, you would still be jerking on 640x320 USENET porn FFS

Page 347 of 350 FirstFirst ... 247297337339340341342343344345346347348349350 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •