Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: It is time

  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964

    It is time

    Time to bite the bullet?
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be. Now she observes I have a bit of gut thanks to Chang..now 160lb compared to 145lb 8 years ago. I smoke up a storm when drinking beer.Otherwise not.
    Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck.
    Will give it a go, maybe just one box of beer a week..pleeeeese deah!…lol

  2. #2
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,517
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas
    Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck.
    Should work. Have you factored in pharmaceutical cost to sort this:

    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    20-11-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Posts
    6,074
    Get tells me something it's in one ear and straight out the other.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat
    Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,015
    You're a smoker ? ANYTIME is a good time to give that up. Unfortunate that you have the urge to smoke while you're drinking though. I was the same, but gave up smoking (tobacco) in about 1977.

    Habits are difficult to change, but it is possible. Do you have them, or do they have you ?

    You have to replace them. Acquire new habits. Take up regular exercise of some sort....you'll feel great !

  5. #5
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,805
    as for blow jobs while you watch goat porn , drinking beer and smoking

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964
    Sad is it not:
    I have a few way younger expat friends with Thai spouses who had reasonably profitable and fun businesses, restaurants, bars,massage etc.
    They have now all abandoned or sold up.

    Result…..total boredom and the bottom of a hard liquor bottle and smokes. Aaah the tropics…Nothing to see here move on...

  7. #7
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    You're a smoker ? ANYTIME is a good time to give that up. Unfortunate that you have the urge to smoke while you're drinking though. I was the same, but gave up smoking (tobacco) in about 1977.

    Habits are difficult to change, but it is possible. Do you have them, or do they have you ?

    You have to replace them. Acquire new habits. Take up regular exercise of some sort....you'll feel great !
    Thanks..gonna get me some hand weights and a mountain bike...lol

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964
    Of smoking:
    Smoked for 35+ years.My twins were born and I quit.
    About 12 years later my Canadian ex decided that our ostentatious, multi room, pool etc beach side property in Cairns was not for her and she fked off.
    Started smoking.Bought a yacht and here I am in sunny Thailand with a pretty young angel of a wife.

  9. #9
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas View Post
    maybe just one box of beer a week..pleeeeese deah!…lol
    Nope, all the progress you make in the week is lost in one night of beer binge, the only way to loose weight is consistency not stop and start.

  10. #10
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    13-01-2016 @ 11:14 PM
    Posts
    3,982
    Its Ok to have a case per week, though look to gradually bring down your consumption.

    good luck and go for it, new truck sounds good, need goals to go for.

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    crepitas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Last Online
    27-03-2017 @ 08:11 AM
    Posts
    1,964
    Just so you know I am not totally full of BS!








  12. #12
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:19 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,805
    trinity beach ?

    and what sort of monohull have you got ?

  13. #13
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Online
    14-08-2015 @ 05:39 PM
    Location
    Ex-Pat Refugee in Thailand
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be. Now she observes I have a bit of gut thanks to Chang..now 160lb compared to 145lb 8 years ago. I smoke up a storm when drinking beer.Otherwise not. Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck. Will give it a go, maybe just one box of beer a week
    Sorry, Creptias, but why are you dropping all the things you love to do? Again why? You must be well into your 60's now mate, forget the hard body routine and the shagging like a young colt...it ain't happening even if you drop the cigs and alcohol...Nice home in Oz...nice boat...nice wife...good lifestyle...forget it...keep on going till the end man.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    Latindancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    12,015
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post

    and what sort of monohull have you got ?
    Yes....what are your yachting credentials, sir ? We don't let just anyone in here, you know. And you're not even wearing a tie !

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer
    And you're not even wearing a tie !
    Or underpants.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,864
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick
    and what sort of monohull have you got ?
    A twin one.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    Stinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Next door to digit
    Posts
    11,170
    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    keep on going till the end man.
    Which will come years sooner for a fat booze hound.

  18. #18
    Member peaches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    23-04-2019 @ 08:50 AM
    Location
    issan
    Posts
    927
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas View Post
    Time to bite the bullet?
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be. Now she observes I have a bit of gut thanks to Chang..now 160lb compared to 145lb 8 years ago. I smoke up a storm when drinking beer.Otherwise not.
    Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck.
    Will give it a go, maybe just one box of beer a week..pleeeeese deah!…lol
    Time for a trade in.

  19. #19
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Last Online
    13-01-2016 @ 11:14 PM
    Posts
    3,982
    When in sobriety this is the sort of person,to stay well clear of.

    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be. Now she observes I have a bit of gut thanks to Chang..now 160lb compared to 145lb 8 years ago. I smoke up a storm when drinking beer.Otherwise not. Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck. Will give it a go, maybe just one box of beer a week
    Sorry, Creptias, but why are you dropping all the things you love to do? Again why? You must be well into your 60's now mate, forget the hard body routine and the shagging like a young colt...it ain't happening even if you drop the cigs and alcohol...Nice home in Oz...nice boat...nice wife...good lifestyle...forget it...keep on going till the end man.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Latindancer View Post
    You're a smoker ? ANYTIME is a good time to give that up. Unfortunate that you have the urge to smoke while you're drinking though. I was the same, but gave up smoking (tobacco) in about 1977.

    Habits are difficult to change, but it is possible. Do you have them, or do they have you ?

    You have to replace them. Acquire new habits. Take up regular exercise of some sort....you'll feel great !
    Could be worse - only smokes when drinking....

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    10-12-2019 @ 08:05 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,454
    [QUOTE=crepitas;3008729]Time to bite the bullet?
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be. Now she observes I have a bit of gut thanks to Chang..now 160lb compared to 145lb 8 years ago. I smoke up a storm when drinking beer.Otherwise not.
    Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck.
    Will give it a go, maybe just one box of beer a week..pleeeeese deah!…[QUOTE]

    You are not overweight, unless you are a midget. Continue with the beers, your metabolism can obviously handle it. Give the cigs away, that will give you a bit more lung power for those frisky moments.

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio Hornblower View Post
    When in sobriety this is the sort of person,to stay well clear of.

    Quote Originally Posted by ltnt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crepitas
    Wife tells me I am not as frequently frisky as I used to be. Now she observes I have a bit of gut thanks to Chang..now 160lb compared to 145lb 8 years ago. I smoke up a storm when drinking beer.Otherwise not. Worked out monthly expense of beer and cigs can buy us a new truck. Will give it a go, maybe just one box of beer a week
    Sorry, Creptias, but why are you dropping all the things you love to do? Again why? You must be well into your 60's now mate, forget the hard body routine and the shagging like a young colt...it ain't happening even if you drop the cigs and alcohol...Nice home in Oz...nice boat...nice wife...good lifestyle...forget it...keep on going till the end man.
    There is nothing more pious and arrogant than a reformer of anything - those are the types to stay clear of.....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •