Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Posts
    62,490

    We're Doomed Part # 5,231,912

    General News of Sunday, 19 April 2015 Source:

    BBC 'Mystery disease' kills 18 in Nigeria - officials

    A "mysterious" disease has killed at least 18 people in the past several days in south-eastern Nigeria, local officials say.

    The outbreak started in the Ode-Irele town, Ondo state, and spread rapidly.

    The disease - characterised by blurred vision, headache and loss of consciousness - killed the victims within 24 hours of falling ill. Local health officials and World Health Organization experts are now in the town to try to identify the disease.

    Laboratory tests have so far ruled out Ebola or any other virus, Ondo government spokesman Kayode Akinmade was quoted as saying by the AFP news agency.

    He described the illness as "mysterious".

    WHO spokesman Gregory Hartl told AFP that all of those affected started showing symptoms between 13-15 April.

    The unidentified disease appears to be attacking the central nervous system, state health commissioner Dayo Adeyanju told Nigeria's Premium Times.

    'Mystery disease' kills 18 in Nigeria - officials | General News 2015-04-19

  2. #2
    Member
    harrybarracuda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Posts
    62,490
    Apparently you lose weight first, so it will be in all good Lagos stores by next week.

  3. #3
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,696
    Well if you're going to reduce the population of Earth Africa's a good place to start.

  4. #4
    Thailand Expat klong toey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    20-11-2019 @ 08:06 PM
    Posts
    6,074
    I just brought 2 lottery tickets number 231 and lucky numbers 912.
    Have already spent my winnings i like it when fellow board members give surreptitious tips.
    Thanks Harry the drinks are on me.
    Last edited by klong toey; 19-04-2015 at 08:16 PM.

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Well if you're going to reduce the population of Earth Africa's a good place to start.
    Would be much much more beneficial for the earth if a natural selection were to chose particular Occidental cultures - a substantial extermination would be cause and effect kharma.

  6. #6
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koojo View Post
    Well if you're going to reduce the population of Earth Africa's a good place to start.
    Would be much much more beneficial for the earth if a natural selection were to chose particular Occidental cultures - a substantial extermination would be cause and effect kharma.

    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to

  7. #7
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,798
    don't panic

    Pesticide poisoning was the likely cause of the mysterious deaths of at least 18 people in a south-western Nigerian town last week, the World Health Organisation (WHO) has said.
    Mysterious disease in Nigeria most likely pesticide poisoning: World Health Organisation - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

  8. #8
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    You're saying Jeff is black, asian etc . . . ?

  9. #9
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    You're saying Jeff is black, asian etc . . . ?

    Am I ?
    I'll just go back and re read my post............................

    Nope, I didnt stated which ethnicity Jeff is

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Jeff doesn't belong to an ethnicity.....

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,856
    ^ He's an alien. Reason why no one understands his post. Well I don't.

  12. #12
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:36 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,798
    jeff is black on the inside

    ... well he has some black in him

    which just reminded me of this

    Despite the abolition of slavery decreed on September 26, 1896 in Madagascar, the terms relating to the old hierarchical system: Andriana (noble), Hova (vacant), Mainty or Andevo (black or slaves) continue to be used. If the slave status no longer exists, it's legacy remains strong
    http://allafrica.com/stories/201503160601.html
    Last edited by baldrick; 20-04-2015 at 09:53 PM.

  13. #13
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 09:40 PM
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme
    Jeff doesn't belong to an ethnicity.....
    Twaticity

  14. #14
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    You're saying Jeff is black, asian etc . . . ?

    Am I ?
    I'll just go back and re read my post............................

    Nope, I didnt stated which ethnicity Jeff is
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?

  15. #15
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    You're saying Jeff is black, asian etc . . . ?

    Am I ?
    I'll just go back and re read my post............................

    Nope, I didnt stated which ethnicity Jeff is
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?

    No I didnt say that he wasnt a Westerner

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    You're saying Jeff is black, asian etc . . . ?

    Am I ?
    I'll just go back and re read my post............................

    Nope, I didnt stated which ethnicity Jeff is
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?

    No I didnt say that he wasnt a Westerner
    What is he then?

  17. #17
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,466
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    No I didnt say that he wasnt a Westerner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    Just admit that you are wrong . . . again.

    You said that if all westerners were wiped out he would have no-one to talk to. If he were a westerner then he'd obviously be wiped out as well.

    Try not to be your usual obtuse, kindergarten-rhetoric self. It's obvious . . . even to you

  18. #18
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Last Online
    12-07-2019 @ 12:26 PM
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    5,756
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    No I didnt say that he wasnt a Westerner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    Just admit that you are wrong . . . again.

    You said that if all westerners were wiped out he would have no-one to talk to. If he were a westerner then he'd obviously be wiped out as well.

    Try not to be your usual obtuse, kindergarten-rhetoric self. It's obvious . . . even to you

    No, He would have no one to talk to on TD because there would either be no one left on Teakdoor to talk too or he would be dead himself .
    But once again you have missed the point

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Jeff is connected differently.

  20. #20
    Hansum Man! panama hat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:25 PM
    Location
    Way, Way South of the border now - thank God!
    Posts
    19,466
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    No I didnt say that he wasnt a Westerner
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke
    You are saying that the World would be a better place if Westerners were wiped out .
    Just think if that happened, you would be left on Teakdoor with no one to talk to
    Just admit that you are wrong . . . again.

    You said that if all westerners were wiped out he would have no-one to talk to. If he were a westerner then he'd obviously be wiped out as well.

    Try not to be your usual obtuse, kindergarten-rhetoric self. It's obvious . . . even to you

    No, He would have no one to talk to on TD because there would either be no one left on Teakdoor to talk too or he would be dead himself .
    But once again you have missed the point
    You said he 'would be left', implying that he would NOT be dead . . .

    You really are the thickest poster on TD . . . and with the likes of piwannoy roaming about . . . that's no mean feat

  21. #21
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:45 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,696
    Quote Originally Posted by thaimeme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OckerRocker View Post

    You're saying Jeff is black, asian etc . . . ?

    Am I ?
    I'll just go back and re read my post............................

    Nope, I didnt stated which ethnicity Jeff is
    Right . . . you said he isn't a westerner . . . what is he then, Fluke?

    No I didnt say that he wasnt a Westerner
    What is he then?
    Vietnamese.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •