Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 26
  1. #1
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511

    Blood moon 2014-2015

    It's a jewish Kabalah thing, and the latest conspiracy nut theory.

    There are some amazing co-incidences though, surround the succession of 4 'blood moons' so close together, which also happened in 1948 (the declaration of Israel) and the 6 - day war. There hadn't been 4 blood moons this close together since the middle ages, now 3 lots of 4 blood moons within just 70 years of each other. And all the blood moons fall on jewish religious days. Check it out before dismissing, this shit is about as probable as evolution, with odds so high that that you cannot rule out intelligent design.

    Are the end times upon us? Will the jews inherit the earth?


  2. #2
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,858
    Quote Originally Posted by 9999
    Will the jews inherit the earth?
    Don't they own it already?

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 9999
    Will the jews inherit the earth?
    Don't they own it already?
    Thought it was the Chinese.

  4. #4
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    They fall on Jewish holy days because like many religions, the Jewish calendar is base on the lunar cycle.........

  5. #5
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    18,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    They fall on Jewish holy days because like many religions, the Jewish calendar is base on the lunar cycle.........
    Sounds conspiratorial.

  6. #6
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    12-10-2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    World ended for us on 12/12/12 stuck here in a replica siam just inflatable 88 virgins and TD to keep me company,channelled backwards

    Fuck of course jewsish bhuddist and islamic holidays are lunar

    9999 if swallow this well founded science I fear the Indians may have spiked yoor drink with LSD and Rohipnol,did you have a sore arse as you kissed the sky?

    Anyway thanx 4 hedz up quad lunacy factored in for breakout day we are tunelling towards the Thai Central Intelligence (tho no one is certain if we've found the g spot)
    I used to have a job at a calendar factory.
    I got the sack because
    I took a couple of days off.

  7. #7
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    11-12-2019 @ 11:44 PM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,277
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    lunar cycle
    Looney cycle.



    The one and only "Glitterman".

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Last Online
    21-11-2014 @ 11:59 AM
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by 9999 View Post
    intelligent design.
    *sigh*

  9. #9
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    12-10-2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    Chariots of the sods

  10. #10
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    They fall on Jewish holy days because like many religions, the Jewish calendar is base on the lunar cycle.........
    This is true. There were two last century now this one, but about 500 years since the last 4 on the jew days (1492, funnily enough).

    I started to try figure oput the probabilities but it gets messy with the correlations and the nature of the cycles more likely to fall close together, hence 500 years then we get 3 in quick succession, then not again for another few hundred years.

    So its pretty co-incidental that of the last 3 lunar tetrads to fall on jewish holidays, all were surrounded by significant jewish events.

    I'm not buying it yet but it is interesting stuff.

    To be fair...


  11. #11
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    What part of "the Jewish calendar is based on a lunar cycle" did you miss?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9999
    I'm not buying it yet but it is interesting stuff.

    To be fair...


    You seriously are dumb as dogshit.

    and you teach thai kids? God help thrm.

  12. #12
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    whats your point willy?

    4 tetrads in the last 500 years have fallen on these jewish holidays.

    How many tetrads have there been in the last 500 years?

    What is the probability of a tetrad falling on these particular jewish holidays?

    I dont think I ever seen you post more than one line of ad hominem willy, how about making a point for a change?

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999
    Pardon me for my far side opinion.

    Brevity is genius ...ask Einstein.

    Willy made his point loud and clear.
    I guess that's as good a reason as to let you continue to teach Thai kids.

    By way of curiosity - what are you teaching them ?
    Language or to think critically, creatively and independently ?

    Please don't take offense at my words. They are just words. Funny that.

  14. #14
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    I teach religion and logic.

    What is Willy's point then? That because its me he has to disagree, thats it. I bet he never even looked into this, just read Necro's post.

    You guys take things waaay too seriously. No I dont think this is the begining of the rapture, it's just something interesting.

    If you don't think it's pretty co-incidental how these major events happen on these dates then no worries. I don't see any reason for these rude attacks though.

    Teflers like Peecoffee and willy probably don't even know Columbus was a jew, and that the expedition was not funded by the Spanish royalty, but by rich jews. Funnily enough this was around the time of a 'blood moon' (tetrad falling on specific jewish holidays).

    There was not another one until 1948. Then again in 1967-68, and now 2014-15. It's pretty co-incidental, but my biggest issue is if god talks to the jews before major events why did he not warn of the holocaust?

    Maybe coz it never happened
    Last edited by 9999; 10-11-2014 at 12:31 PM.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99
    They fall on Jewish holy days because like many religions, the Jewish calendar is base on the lunar cycle.........
    Quote Originally Posted by david44
    Fuck of course jewsish bhuddist and islamic holidays are lunar
    Quote Originally Posted by withnallstoke
    Looney cycle.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    What part of "the Jewish calendar is based on a lunar cycle" did you miss?
    all of it, I guess.

  16. #16
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999
    Praytell - exactly which religion are you teaching ?

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    You're very clever Willy. Solved the mystery without even having ever heard of it or read about it. Genius.

    Did you do that math I asked about?

    No shit jewish holidays fall on full moons. So that means these major events on 'blood moons' are not co-incidental? Care to back this up with a little math?

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeCoffee
    Praytell - exactly which religion are you teaching ?
    Budhism kabalah fusion

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by 9999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeCoffee
    Praytell - exactly which religion are you teaching ?
    Budhism kabalah fusion
    Christian cabala or Jewish Kaballah ?

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeCoffee
    Christian cabala or Jewish Kaballah ?
    the kabalah was around thousands of years before either of the faux religions. You should attend some of my classes, might learn something. This week we are covering talmud sexuality and how it applies to budhism.

  21. #21
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999

    Question two questions ?

    Quote Originally Posted by 9999 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeCoffee
    Christian cabala or Jewish Kaballah ?
    the kabalah was around thousands of years before either of the faux religions. You should attend some of my classes, might learn something. This week we are covering talmud sexuality and how it applies to budhism.
    1) do you possess a degree in theology ?

    2) can you read Hebrew ?

  22. #22
    Thailand Expat VocalNeal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 05:12 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    11,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    They fall on Jewish holy days because like many religions, the Jewish calendar is base on the lunar cycle.........
    Mostly everything on earth is governed by the lunar cycle. Pre christian/pre sun worship religions were based on lunar cycles. But were seen to be female because menstrual cycle is lunar based so GUYS started worshiping the sun as it does not have female rhythm. lah,lah,lah

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat
    9999's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Online
    31-05-2018 @ 07:54 PM
    Location
    Hating but living in the 3rd world
    Posts
    5,511
    Quote Originally Posted by PeeCoffee
    1) do you possess a degree in theology ?
    Of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeeCoffee
    2) can you read Hebrew ?
    No. All my classes are conducted in Aramaic

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Last Online
    11-07-2019 @ 03:42 PM
    Posts
    1,999
    9999, as long as you stated that it is the latest conspiracy nut theory then just go with the flow.

    Kabbalah is to Torah what philosophy is to science.

    Have you completed your study of the Torah and Talmud too ?

  25. #25
    Pronce. PH said so AGAIN!
    slackula's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a slipping mask of sanity in Phuket.
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by VocalNeal
    But were seen to be female because menstrual cycle is lunar based
    So is lycanthropy. Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •