Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 53
  1. #1
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    05-01-2016 @ 03:54 PM
    Location
    In a Madhouse
    Posts
    5,750

    TD's most Depressive poster

    Reading some members constant negativity about everything makes me wonder if there possibly depressed and in need of meds or counselling or should really just get the fek out of Thailand.

    From reading there constant remarks about a country they either live, visit or have no clue about, made me consider just who is the most profilic manic depressive.

    I came to the conclusion that Thegent has to be a serious contender.

    Who in your opinion should just leave Thailand.?

  2. #2
    Tax Consultant
    Thormaturge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    9,892
    I second that opinion.

    Where does Butterfly live? He would be a serious contender but I suspect he lives on the Moon....the dark side at that.

  3. #3
    Thailand Expat
    wasabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Last Online
    28-10-2019 @ 03:54 AM
    Location
    England
    Posts
    10,958
    Shit for a moment I thought you had outed Me

  4. #4
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Posts
    26,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasojack View Post

    I came to the conclusion that Thegent has to be a serious contender.

    Who in your opinion should just leave Thailand.?


    Na Jack,

    Thegent is just a naught boy who posts in a fashion where the bottom feeders on Teakdoor get confused as to what he is actually saying and confuse his message with negativity.

    When he uses his vast vocabulary he fuks quite a few posters, especially you Jack,
    You're simply well below his level of intelligence and definitely dumb as a fukin rock.

    On the other hand, I'm on Thegents intelligence level and we get on fine.

    We did disagree one time concerning that stupid Tefling Pommy throttler who insisted on taking his gas filled balloons on the BTS when the guards insisted he could not. Silly cont had his Daughter with him as well.

    The Tefling scum put on an almighty show so the guards belted ten shades of shit out of him with their batons.

    Fair call I reckon.

    So anyway Jack, here on Teakdoor we have taken up a fund.

    You're one way ticket back to Bournemouth is waiting for you at the Airport.

    Catch ya Jack.

  5. #5
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    05-01-2016 @ 03:54 PM
    Location
    In a Madhouse
    Posts
    5,750
    Tezzer if your intelligent i'm Einsteins protege.

    Now stay on topic pisshead

  6. #6
    Thailand Expat
    Kurgen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    02-12-2019 @ 12:05 PM
    Location
    Shitsville
    Posts
    8,811
    Feel the love.

  7. #7
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    03-06-2014 @ 09:01 PM
    Posts
    27,545
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgen View Post
    Feel the love.
    Yep...
    Nothing like it.

  8. #8
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    Life's not worth living if you can't have a good moan, and there's plenty of material for that living in a nuthouse like Thailand. I thought the emperor tud was the best slagger off on here, tax is good, but off the mark when it comes to politics.

    youtube.com/watch?v=tYXBN03XGO0

  9. #9
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:43 PM
    Posts
    26,266
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasojack View Post

    Now stay on topic pisshead


    Jack, I never divert from the Topic at hand.

    So staying on Topic I repeat that you failed Pre school and should be fuked off back to Blighty to join your retarded Chav mates.

    See Ya Jack innit.

    You need to get out of Yasothin and back into civilization Jack, its fuked you up.

  10. #10
    disturbance in the Turnip baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:23 AM
    Location
    Heidleberg
    Posts
    21,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasojack
    Thegent
    genticles is a funny fcuker

    much more fun to read his posts than to read your posts



    and why do you have a picture of a ladyboy as your avatar ?

  11. #11
    Thailand Expat Pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Last but who gives a shit.
    Posts
    11,856
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasojack
    I came to the conclusion that Thegent has to be a serious contender.
    'Thegent' has to be the best poster on TD. Quality post everytime. Shame he doesn't post more. Yaso you still wear your rose coloured specs when viewing Thailand and the natives. Nothing wrong with a good moan. It's what farang do best.

  12. #12
    Custom user Neverna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Behind a rhododendron bush
    Posts
    18,016
    Texpat

  13. #13
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Posts
    17,631
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasojack
    Who in your opinion should just leave Thailand.?
    I think with most posters you have to make allowances for black humour.

    Does xanax live in Thailand?

    If so I'd say he's the one for whom a gesture towards the exit would be most beneficial.

    He seems to be full of virulent hatred of Thais, particularly those who've committed the crime of not being born into wealth, and none of his bile seems to be mitigated by humour at all.

    All that hatred he spews for his hosts must be corroding his insides.

  14. #14
    I'm in Jail

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Posts
    19,330
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    When he uses his vast vocabulary he fuks quite a few posters
    Quote Originally Posted by Pragmatic
    'Thegent' has to be the best poster on TD. Quality post everytime.


    What a couple of ass munchers. Thegent is a crotchety old tosser and is no loss to the forum.

  15. #15
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Posts
    17,631
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub
    Thegent is a crotchety old tosser and is no loss to the forum.
    He does seem to be one of the forum's most persistent trolls.

    In fairness, he's quite skillful at adding a dash of anachronistic racism to his otherwise dimwitted trolling.

    You can see above how well that goes down with the peanut gallery.

  16. #16
    POTUS HOCUS
    david44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Last Online
    12-10-2019 @ 11:14 AM
    Location
    Inner Wrongholia
    Posts
    13,668
    Ban on midnight bird watching at the nurses home has jerled me off.
    Utter despair I've taken to tea and TV
    I claim the miserable fucker crown,my tedious "hale fellow well met" japes are all a manic mask, a pathetic cry for wine,I do however like it my my wife moans,should I get a personal coach,scientology installer or even an iPhone ?
    I used to have a job at a calendar factory.
    I got the sack because
    I took a couple of days off.

  17. #17
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrille View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yasojack
    Who in your opinion should just leave Thailand.?
    I think with most posters you have to make allowances for black humour.

    Does xanax live in Thailand?

    If so I'd say he's the one for whom a gesture towards the exit would be most beneficial.

    He seems to be full of virulent hatred of Thais, particularly those who've committed the crime of not being born into wealth, and none of his bile seems to be mitigated by humour at all.

    All that hatred he spews for his hosts must be corroding his insides.
    Oh dear little Cyrille has his panties in a twist probably just cos I called the cheap Issan whores in Pattaya a name or two. Funny how touchy posters get when their interests get slagged off, you aint bothered about 'poor people' Cyrille, unless they are selling their overpriced orifices. You are another idiot who cannot tell the difference between dislike, criticism, takng the piss and 'hatred' Of course I live here do you?
    Are you a geordie kunt? that would explain a lot about you, I do hate those bastards.
    Last edited by xanax; 25-05-2014 at 01:17 PM.

  18. #18
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Posts
    17,631
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    you aint bothered about 'poor people' Cyrille, unless they are selling their overpriced orifices.
    You're now displaying standard forum saddo behaviour (sfsb)#1: Inventing an unflattering 'off forum persona' for someone whose 'on forum' points you cannot counter.

    You said the only reason for coming to Thailand was for sex, so it's not surprising you see other's posts through that prism.

    All I did was ask if you lived in Thailand, which of course by your argument would make you an example of a person only in Thailand looking for sex.

    The simple logic of that had you scuttling back through your hole in the skirting board, so now you try and re-frame the exchange on another thread, distorting it as you go(sfsb#2, of course).

  19. #19
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    I never said my only reason for coming to Thailand was for sex it was never even a reason, it was because my wife did not want to live in the UK. She thinks it's too dirty, too cold, and too many 'nig nogs'. People who come here for sex are right up your street, you are a geordie kvnt, a lover of footie, patters, beer, the liebour party and the sex trade, geordies are UK trash.

  20. #20
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Posts
    17,631
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    you are a geordie kvnt, a lover of footie, patters, beer, the liebour party and the sex trade.
    See sfsb#1

    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    I never said my only reason for coming to Thailand was for sex.
    Erm, no, I didn't allege that you actually said that, dim lad.

    Try again.

  21. #21
    Member Drainpipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Online
    13-06-2014 @ 07:19 PM
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    On the other hand, I'm on Thegents intelligence level and we get on fine.
    I am sure he would agree wholeheartedly, Terry

  22. #22
    Member Drainpipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Last Online
    13-06-2014 @ 07:19 PM
    Posts
    191
    Quote Originally Posted by bsnub
    Thegent is a crotchety old tosser and is no loss to the forum.
    That is because he is still here

  23. #23
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    five one, five bloody one!

    youtube.com/watch?v=RRw45yS1n60

    the NE of England is worse the Issan for twats, bastards, whores, drunks and dysfunctional failures trying to be smart arses. The football is no better

  24. #24
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    2,226
    The NE of the UK is no better than Issan for drunks, layabouts, whores and failures trying to be smart arses on the web. The football is no better

  25. #25
    Thailand Expat cyrille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:08 PM
    Posts
    17,631
    Quote Originally Posted by xanax View Post
    five one, five bloody one!
    Hitler finds out Newcastle beat Sunderland 5-1
    Oh dear!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •