Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 97 of 97

Thread: School Reunions

  1. #76
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Did she have no shoes on? I didnt notice.

  2. #77
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    In the pic a few pages back when you're doing your beer run. I'm sure she has no shoes on.

    Oh shit, wrong thread... It was the stolen moto one i wanted to comment on.

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Oh yeah. I'd forgotten about that one, on my pink maid's bike. My family told me off for that too.

  4. #79
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Who gives a f - she is so cute and enjoying a little outing with her daddy. The other one i love, is her with the huge jar of that terrible stuff Vegemite.

  5. #80
    Thailand Expat

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Online
    17-12-2019 @ 04:38 AM
    Posts
    36,453
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    I am Terry. I have been Terry all the years that Dave has been here. And now that Dave has a little jotter to write down all the ins and outs of TD nics and multinics. It's time to come clean.
    Blurter. Thats me INNT. Lovn Bali, fuk.
    Ill do a foto fred when i wannt, EH?
    Patsy gives me the horn.
    Heh...A grand couple, indeed...Whooda thunk it?...Horns away!...Innit?...

  6. #81
    Gohills flip-flops wearer
    withnallstoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:26 AM
    Location
    The Felcher Memorial Home.
    Posts
    14,279
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat
    The other one i love, is her with the huge jar of that terrible stuff Vegemite.
    That seals it.

    KW is a vile bastard of a father and should be shot slowly with a blunt bullet.

  7. #82
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Last Online
    27-10-2015 @ 09:39 AM
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Drainpipe View Post
    A woman who was the first girl I ever vaginally fingered was going to the reunuion

    I didn't go as my dreams would have been shattered by a frumpy middle-aged mother of 3
    Very true. Got invited to one, didn't go. The last thing I want is to stand around and hear people peacock about how great there life is and how awesome they are. Plus, most have houses, kids and all that now. So, not much in common with little old me

  8. #83
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    The ones i saw are mostly divorced, with kids.

  9. #84
    Bugger all money Dillinger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    30,391
    What were you voted most likely to turn out like Patsy ?

  10. #85
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,799
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    GusG, you're alright, if it wasnt you Gravey would have arked up at someone else.
    You really are a stupid arsehole of a man!!!!

    I merely mention that gusG was the member who had suggested that he would like to of seen the alleged photos of this reunion!!

    Like Koojo you are a childish prat who trolls the board making nonsensical remark.

  11. #86
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,799
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    KW, i think it started about the wedding you went to. And then the bike thing.
    Yeah. Buggered if I can figure out why he thinks all my pics are fakes. no barefoot pikey kids playing on the road in them, I guess.

    Yet another of your snide family remarks!

    Gutless fcuking lowlife coward is you at your best.

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:28 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,460
    Gravy - this is a school re-union thread, stop taking it off topic or KW will jail you again.

  13. #88
    R.I.P.
    patsycat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Last Online
    08-11-2017 @ 09:54 PM
    Location
    Geneva
    Posts
    7,393
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
    What were you voted most likely to turn out like Patsy ?
    Nothing, as i said earlier I was rather shy, so didn't stand out.

  14. #89
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post
    GusG, you're alright, if it wasnt you Gravey would have arked up at someone else.
    You really are a stupid arsehole of a man!!!!

    I merely mention that gusG was the member who had suggested that he would like to of seen the alleged photos of this reunion!!

    Like Koojo you are a childish prat who trolls the board making nonsensical remark.
    Did someone say pikey ?
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  15. #90
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Gravy - this is a school re-union thread, stop taking it off topic or KW will jail you again.
    My first post 42 was bang on topic and would have been my last had gusG not bumped this thread post 49!

    Your first post 44 was directed at me, totally off topic and nothing more than a stupid troll.

    After gusG posted it seemed appropriate to reply to Koojo,s post 46 which again was nothing more than a silly troll.

    On contrary I like to stay on topic!,not something you can shout about.

  16. #91
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,792
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravesend Dave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman123 View Post
    Gravy - this is a school re-union thread, stop taking it off topic or KW will jail you again.
    My first post 42 was bang on topic and would have been my last had gusG not bumped this thread post 49!

    Your first post 44 was directed at me, totally off topic and nothing more than a stupid troll.

    After gusG posted it seemed appropriate to reply to Koojo,s post 46 which again was nothing more than a silly troll.

    On contrary I like to stay on topic!,not something you can shout about.
    Pikey?
    (looks left, looks right)
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  17. #92
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Faarck, check the roof, someone's probably nicked the lead lining. Do we still have the wheels on our cars? Make sure the hubcaps are secure. They'll pinch everything that aint bolted down.

  18. #93
    En route
    Cujo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 11:57 PM
    Location
    Reality.
    Posts
    28,792
    Some buggers tarmaced me driveway.
    "In my professional assessment as an intelligence officer, Trump has a reflexive, defensive, monumentally narcissistic personality, for whom the facts and national interest are irrelevant, and the only thing that counts is whatever gives personal advantage and directs attention to himself."

  19. #94
    The Pikey Hunter
    Gerbil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roasting a Hedgehog
    Posts
    12,356
    The pikey has very kindly sent me one of his school reunion photos:



    Thanks Dave!
    You, sir, are a God among men....
    Short Men, who aren't terribly bright....
    More like dwarves with learning disabilities....
    You are a God among Dwarves With Learning Disabilities.

  20. #95
    Thailand Expat
    Iceman123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:28 PM
    Location
    South Australia
    Posts
    3,460
    Gravy the Pikey has applied for a place in the big brother house - good luck to them if they try to evict him.

  21. #96
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    Here in Geneva they are having their 7th World Reunion of the International School over a weekend in June.

    Now, i scrolled down the list and recognised lots of names. Including my first love.

    We are going back about 30 years. I really want to go, but do i want to see that guy as a 50 something person and do i want him to see me? Perhaps the spark is still there.....

    Also one of my best friends from the time has e-mailed me over the years and she is coming.

    This is going to be sort of strange.

    Should i get myself a gram of high grade cocaine to be able to handle all this?!!!!

    Or just do a Patsy and dive in and have a fucking good laugh.

    Which i am sure we all shall do. After the ice has broken.

    Did any of you do this?

    I am basically quite a shy person, so sit on the sidelines alot.
    maybe you need to grow up,

    who in his right mind would want to hook up with old flames from school ?

  22. #97
    I am in Jail

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Last Online
    02-11-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Posts
    2,799
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by patsycat View Post
    Here in Geneva they are having their 7th World Reunion of the International School over a weekend in June.

    Now, i scrolled down the list and recognised lots of names. Including my first love.

    We are going back about 30 years. I really want to go, but do i want to see that guy as a 50 something person and do i want him to see me? Perhaps the spark is still there.....

    Also one of my best friends from the time has e-mailed me over the years and she is coming.

    This is going to be sort of strange.

    Should i get myself a gram of high grade cocaine to be able to handle all this?!!!!

    Or just do a Patsy and dive in and have a fucking good laugh.

    Which i am sure we all shall do. After the ice has broken.

    Did any of you do this?

    I am basically quite a shy person, so sit on the sidelines alot.
    maybe you need to grow up,

    who in his right mind would want to hook up with old flames from school ?
    Very blunt,but good post.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •