View Poll Results: Keeping Trolls out of the News Threads/Forums.

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, the news sections are for debate not shitfights.

    19 63.33%
  • No, it's all fair game on ever subforum including the News.

    11 36.67%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 150
  1. #76
    Thailand Expat
    taxexile's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    15,804
    this thread just gets better and better.

  2. #77
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post


    The problem is, you behave like this in the news-threads too, then they get put in the doghouse and we lose the thread...

    No they don't, only one did and that was half your fault .

    Go on Betty, tell it how it was. No lies now cock.

    Anyway Betty, time for you to flounce innit.

  3. #78
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by taxexile View Post

    This thread just gets better and better.

    Yes I agree, a bit of light entertainment for the readers innit.

    I'm loving it because little Betty just keeps digging her hole deeper.

    All I'm doing is telling it straight up.

    Retarded Betty is making shit up and that never works with me as I just do facts.

    The facts of this case are.

    1. I'm a naughty boy because I fuked up one news thread but Betty was just as Bad.

    2. Betty labelled me as a supporter of Terrorism because I took pics of protesters.

    3. Betty is a blind fanatical supporter of the Reds.

    4. I'm Neutral simply because this political shit is business as usual for Thailand.
    Last edited by terry57; 20-05-2014 at 10:18 AM.

  4. #79
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    Gayers? Fookin 'ell chuck, you chump! Wanna meet me at on nut fight club to say that to my face then?
    I would feel more threatened by a damp cabbage ya fairy.
    Let's have a drinking and eating contest instead.
    Heart of Gold and a Knob of butter.

  5. #80
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by baldrick View Post


    Do people actually red what tweery posts ?
    .


    I do like this post, Baldrick and myself agree on sweet fuk all But in this case he is spot on.

    Why even bother Reding me. ??


    You are dealing with a person who spent 10 years in Solitary confinement and has trouble giving a slight fuk about most things in this world let alone silly Thai politics.

    I do love " Teak Door " though simply because some of the contributors far out way me in the fuked up department.

    Like " Yaso Jack " something definitely not right with that one.

    Onya Baldick for finally penning something I agree with you on.
    Last edited by terry57; 20-05-2014 at 10:15 AM.

  6. #81
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Yes, just as I figured.

    Betty has read my Post # 78 and realizes I have him well fuked over.

    Always fuks em when I hit them with straight up no bullshit truths.

    CC Ya Betty, Back to the politics with you innit.

    Anyway,
    I'm off to Kuta beach to check out the blinding looking Pussy .

    You're a very ugly woman Betty, ever considered changing your name to Brian or something.

  7. #82
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,499
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    You are dealing with a person who spent 10 years in Solitary confinement and has trouble giving a slight fuk about most things in this world let alone silly Thai politics.
    Don't come to the newsthreads then and get them put into the doghouse, easy isn't it...
    How do I post these pictures???

  8. #83
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui
    I would feel more threatened by a damp cabbage ya fairy.
    Let's have a drinking and eating contest instead.
    Given that I am a fat bastard, I'll bet you hands down!

  9. #84
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    ^ ^

    Don't tell lies then bitch, be a top idea if you take your own advice EH.


    By the way I'm receiving more greens, they're all of the same tone, that being you are a fukin disgrace regards this pathetic thread.

    Dumb Fuk Betty.
    Last edited by terry57; 20-05-2014 at 12:30 PM.

  10. #85
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly View Post

    Given that I am a fat bastard, I'll bet you hands down!
    Fuk me Willy,

    Me and you have had some classic barnies regards our discussions on the Aboriginals but Betty takes crying to a complete new level.

    Something wrong with Betty EH.

    He is a top mate of " Yaso Jacks ", I recon that has finally sent him over the edge.

    Oh yes Willy, you must stop eating all the Pies.

  11. #86
    Member
    Bettyboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:02 PM
    Location
    Bangkok
    Posts
    31,499
    If you don't care about Thai politics, as you keep saying, for example:


    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    You are dealing with a person who spent 10 years in Solitary confinement and has trouble giving a slight fuk about most things in this world let alone silly Thai politics.
    Then why do you come into the political threads and troll them?

    Also, do you think your sentences are cute, manly, tough, intelligent, man-of.the.street, or something? If you are not able to converse in a decent manner then stay out of the serious threads, that's it...
    How do I post these pictures???

  12. #87
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo View Post

    Also, do you think your sentences are cute, manly, tough, intelligent, Man-of.the.street, or something?


    Don't know what your on about ?

    Just speakin Australian innit.

    Don't blame me Betty, it's you Pommy conts who Invaded Australia and Killed all the Aboriginals who made us.

    Anyway stop your bitching and get back to your boring fukin political shit will Ya.

    There's two other depressed conts over there at this very moment.

  13. #88
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    Given that I am a fat bastard, I'll bet you hands down!
    how about a packet of cream crackers and 4 pints of Guinness?

    You have to eat all the crackers dry before you can touch the Gunness.
    Heart of Gold and a Knob of butter.

  14. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Last Online
    03-04-2015 @ 09:06 PM
    Posts
    633
    Quote Originally Posted by Bettyboo
    If you are not able to converse in a decent manner then stay out of the serious threads,
    That's fair comment.

  15. #90
    Thailand Expat
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Last Online
    @
    Posts
    60,017
    Quote Originally Posted by terry57
    Oh yes Willy, you must stop eating all the Pies.

    :cry:

    Quote Originally Posted by chassamui
    how about a packet of cream crackers and 4 pints of Guinness?

    You have to eat all the crackers dry before you can touch the Gunness.
    4 pints ?

    I'd be fecked.

  16. #91
    Thailand Expat
    chassamui's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Bali
    Posts
    11,678
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilly
    4 pints ? I'd be fecked.
    You'd be fecked after the crackers mate.

    Heart of Gold and a Knob of butter.

  17. #92
    Days Work Done! Norton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Roiet
    Posts
    30,619
    From day one moderating the news or any so called top half forum has been problematic on TD. DD was clear, trolling, off topic, personal insults and general wankery not to be tolerated. I recall back when i was a mod, we had 5 news forum moderators. Even with that many was full time job. No idea how many mods now but from what I'm seeing not enough. Agree with Betty. Members keep it civil and on topic. Mods do your job. Allowing a thread to get beyond fixing and sending to dog house not on.

  18. #93
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post

    No idea how many mods now but from what I'm seeing not enough. Agree with Betty. Members keep it civil and on topic. Mods do your job. Allowing a thread to get beyond fixing and sending to dog house not on.

    Look I agree Entirely with you, TD would implode if it was free range all over the board on the other hand we need to keep a balance between the serious threads and the light threads.

    Its always been that certain threads are out of bounds and that includes News.

    Same as Picture threads and the top half of the board.

    Plenty of threads to piss around in besides these.

    I know the rules well and usually keep my fukwittery well away from serious threads especially news.

    Don't know what happened the other day but I will not go near news again.

    But Betty was guilty as well which was noted by a mod on the thread.

    Anyway fair and unbiased comment by you.

    Also agree its not on to allow a serious thread corrupted to the point it needs to be binned in " Dog House "

  19. #94
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    the truth Betty is that you are an intolerant drama queen, and you start screaming murder every time you get your ass exposed, even when it's an Aussie retard (no offense Terry) doing it.

    Terry is harmless, don't read his comments if you think you will be offended by them. Nobody understand what he writes anyhow, so it must be pretty harmless at the end.

  20. #95
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    ^

    What Buttplug said,

    One would have to fukin mad to take on board anything I say.

  21. #96
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Betty is probably a mod btw, the silly PM I received is exactly in the same line of thoughts as his comments in the beginning of this thread.

    TD has been taken over by dodgy TEFLERs, it's therefore doomed.

  22. #97
    Lord of Swine
    Necron99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Last Online
    @
    Location
    Nahkon Sawon
    Posts
    13,025
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    From day one moderating the news or any so called top half forum has been problematic on TD. DD was clear, trolling, off topic, personal insults and general wankery not to be tolerated. I recall back when i was a mod, we had 5 news forum moderators. Even with that many was full time job. No idea how many mods now but from what I'm seeing not enough. Agree with Betty. Members keep it civil and on topic. Mods do your job. Allowing a thread to get beyond fixing and sending to dog house not on.

    Then you have the other half of the board complaining because their witty joke of dubious relationship to the OP, picture of fish/goat etc was removed with no warning from a news thread in an act of brutal Stalinist censorship stiffing their free speech and general fuckwittery and moaning about all the Mods not being sufficiently spiritual enough to channel DD everytime they log on and set about doing unpaid and largely unthanked work while trying not to notice all the whiny threads complaining about modding or threatening to go post on www.isanybodyreadingthis.co.th or fucking thaitumbleweeds.blogspot......

    ^ I'm no expert, but that could probably use some ,'s or .'s somewhere....

  23. #98
    I am in Jail
    Butterfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Last Online
    01-02-2019 @ 03:12 PM
    Posts
    39,832
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Norton View Post
    From day one moderating the news or any so called top half forum has been problematic on TD. DD was clear, trolling, off topic, personal insults and general wankery not to be tolerated. I recall back when i was a mod, we had 5 news forum moderators. Even with that many was full time job. No idea how many mods now but from what I'm seeing not enough. Agree with Betty. Members keep it civil and on topic. Mods do your job. Allowing a thread to get beyond fixing and sending to dog house not on.

    Then you have the other half of the board complaining because their witty joke of dubious relationship to the OP, picture of fish/goat etc was removed with no warning from a news thread in an act of brutal Stalinist censorship stiffing their free speech and general fuckwittery and moaning about all the Mods not being sufficiently spiritual enough to channel DD everytime they log on and set about doing unpaid and largely unthanked work while trying not to notice all the whiny threads complaining about modding or threatening to go post on www.isanybodyreadingthis.co.th or fucking thaitumbleweeds.blogspot......

    ^ I'm no expert, but that could probably use some ,'s or .'s somewhere....
    so what you are saying is that you are a mod ?

  24. #99
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    ^ ^ ^

    My biggest surprise regards Betty is that I never thought he would be such a complete and utter pathetic tosser.

    I mean fuk me, this stuff ain't a mater of life and death is it ?

    Some poor bastards are dying of Cancer out there and Betty is having a stroke regards one fuked up thread that he was partly to blame.

    Seems to be that it is for him though.

    He also went on to tell us about his high flying friends and how he used to do million dollar financial deals and what not.

    Hey Betty darling,
    Here is ten baht dear, ring some cont up who gives a fuk.

  25. #100
    Thailand Expat terry57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:33 PM
    Posts
    26,610
    Quote Originally Posted by Necron99 View Post


    Mods not being sufficiently spiritual enough to channel DD every time they log on


    That's funny innit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •